Unicorn Found at the Gym Ch. 03

Story Info
Lottie meets some of their ‘friends’.
3.1k words
4.6
9.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had gone by since 'that night' but life had gotten in the way of the three of them getting together again. There had been a lot of back and forth between them. Jess had started a group chat about a minute after Lottie left the house.

It was manly photos and videos back and forth. Jess would send photos of her sucking James's cock, he would sent photos from behind Jess while he fucked her. Lottie loved it, she had started to touch herself much more than she ever had in the past. She had even started to carry a small bullet vibrator in her handbag, if Jess or James started texting videos while she was at the office she'd sneak off to the disabled toilet, lock the door and make herself cum. Once she even put the phone in front of her on the floor and recorded it. She sent it to them straight away. She was desperate to see them again.

There was a plan to meet up again. That weekend they were all free.

Lottie was at work,midway through the week. She heard her phone vibrate on the desk in front of her. She knew it would be one of them. She looked at her phone. It was Jess in the group.

"Instructions for this weekend...

Wear a maxi dress, no underwear and no make up. I'm sending a package to your place, wear it under the dress. A car will pick you up from your place at 8pm. It's a 30min ride to where we're going, we'll be waiting for you. Xx"

Lottie re-read the message. It excited her...the package arriving at her place in particular.

The next day she was working from home when the door bell to her apartment rang, she jumped up and rushed downstairs to get it. When she opened it she didn't really understand what it was. The box gave no clues, it didn't even have the name of the shop it came from. She decided not to think about it too much and to just go with it.

It was Friday evening and Lottie couldn't sleep thinking about what was to come the next evening. She thought back to the last time she'd seen Jess and James. Her hand glided under the sheets and found it's way into her underwear, she gently ran one finger up the length of her snatch, finding her clit and in small circles ran the tip of her finger over it, feeling it get bigger as she did.

Lottie stopped herself, she wanted to wait until the next night, she picked up her phone and texted the group. "I can't sleep, so excited about tomorrow evening! I started playing with myself thinking about seeing you both tomorrow...I stopped myself, I'm going to edge my pussy all day tomorrow so I'm ready. Xx"

She hit send.

Almost immediately her phone vibrated, "good girl" was all Jess wrote back.

Lottie did as she said the next day, she touched herself when she woke, she used the shower head on her pussy when she took a shower, before she put the maxi dress on she pressed her vibrator against her cunt and counted to 10. She almost couldn't remove it and the end of the allotted time.

She pulled the item she'd been instructed to wear up over her knees and tightened it, she felt exposed under her dress as she pulled it down over her waist. She was ready 45min before the car was due to arrive. She sat impatiently on the edge of her bed.

Her phone buzzed, "the car is outside, see you soon xx".

The journey felt like it took forever, eventually the car pulled up outside an unassuming apartment block. Waiting on the pavement were Jess and James. Lottie got out of the car, Jess stepped forward and gave her a hug and a warm kiss on the mouth. She took Lottie's hand and led her inside. They took the lift up to the top floor.

The lift opened and they made their way along the corridor to an apartment, Jess took a key out of her bag and opened the door. The three of them stepped inside, James immediately went down the hall and into a room. Jess grabbed Lottie by the wrist and stopped her from following.

"Inside that room are four men that are here to take us both, I've had each of their cocks at one time or another and they all know how to fuck. If this is too much for you, you can leave now but if we go in there I can promise you you'll get used like a slut, your only purpose tonight is to please each and every cock in that room, are you ready?"

Lotties smiled and nodded.

Jess put her hands on the bottom of Lotties dress and pulled it up over her head. Lottie did the same for Jess. They both stood there naked, Lottie could feel her pussy getting wet already. They walked down the hall and Jess opened the door.

As Lottie walked in the room it took a second for her eyes to adjust, it was dimly lit. Sitting on a couple of sofas were four men, Lottie never found out their names, obviously she knew James. There were two black guys and one other white guy. They were all just wearing boxer shorts. In the middle of the room was a bed, Jess took Lottie's hand and told the four men "this is Lottie, she and I are here to please all of you but first we're going to have a little fun on our own, Lottie is going to get a taste of what it's like to be one of you" Lottie didn't understand what Jess was talking about.

Jess opened a drawer by the bed and pulled out a large dildo, she walked over to Jess, lifted the ring on the harness she was wearing and slid the dildo into it. She let it go, Lottie looked down and now what they had sent her made sense. Jess slid down onto her knees and took the dildo into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on it, taking it further and further into her mouth. She stopped long enough to say "fuck my mouth". Lottie did as she was told and rocked her hips back and forth watching the dildo disappear in and out of Jess's mouth. Jess gagged on the rubber cock as it slid into her throat, Lottie put her hand on the back of Jess's head and held her there, she then went back to moving back and forth. She repeated this a few times, she released Jess, the dildo emerged from her wet mouth. It was shinny with her saliva.

Jess stood up and kissed Lottie deeply, "Fuck me" Jess moaned as their lips parted. Lottie pushed Jess back, grabbed her hips and spun her around facing the bed. She pushed her down so she was bent over, slapped her ass hard. Jess looked back at her, Lottie pushed her face back so it was pointing towards the men watching eagerly. "Look at them" Lottie growled.

She positioned the head of the large cock at the entrance to the waiting pussy in front of her, she slammed her hips forward, Jess let out a loud gasp as the full length entered her. Lottie grabbed a handful of hair and pulled so Jess's head snapped back. She started to move back and forth as hard as she could manage. She heard Jess moan and scream as the cock plunged into her each time Lottie thrust forward.

The "show" was having the desired effect on the men, they were all rock hard watching this petit young thing fuck the hell out of Jess.

"I'm cumming, oh don't stop, keep fucking me" Jess moaned, Lottie kept the pace up. She put her thumb to her mouth and spat all over it. She leaned back ever so slightly and placed her thumb against Jess's ass, she rubbed against the puckered opening. Jess pushed back against her, it slid into her ass. That sent Jess over the edge. The mix of pleasure and pain made her orgasm, she pushed back against Lottie, taking the whole length of cock as far into herself as she could.

The men were all now standing at the edge of the bed, each one stroking his cock eagerly waiting for their turn. They watched as Jess came down from her euphoric high and Lottie withdrew the cock from her pussy and her thumb from her ass.

Lottie didn't quite know what to do next. Then she felt someone behind her, it was James. He ran his hands up her inner thighs and undid the straps holding the harness on. He turned her around to face him. "Are you ready?" Lottie bit her bottom lip and nodded her head up and down. James grabbed her by the waist and practically threw her onto the bed.

Lottie felt him get on the bed between her legs, she instinctively opened them as wide as she could manage. He dove his whole mouth onto her wet pussy and started to slurp and lick her all over. She had her eyes closed but soon opened them and saw a cock right next to her face. She immediately opened her mouth and welcomed the hard black cock between her lips. When she stopped to take a breath for a second a hand guided her head to the other side. Now a hard white cock was right in front of her face. Not quite as long but much thicker, she really had to open wide to take it into her mouth.

Lottie could feel the orgasm brewing as James continued you lick and suck her, he clamped his lips over her clit and that was what really sent her to heaven, she put her hand forcefully on top of his head so he didn't stop, she was moaning hard on the cock that was hitting the back of her throat. Just as she was cumming, it exploded, she struggled to gulp down the sperm shooting into her throat, she could feel it leaking at the sides of her mouth. She moved her head back and gasped for breath, at that exact moment she felt James plunge his cock deep into her. She fell into a second orgasm her pussy walls gripping around this member inside her.

Jess was watching this all happen to Lottie while she had a head between her legs eating her eagerly, she was so wet watching this young girl getting used for her husband's pleasure. She tapped the guy on the top of the head and he slowly, reluctantly lifted away from her. She got herself above Lottie, her face inches away from Lottie's pussy, her husband still pumping back and forth. She opened her mouth, her husband pulled out of Lottie and glided his cock into his wife's waiting mouth. Simultaneously Jess felt a cock sliding up and down her, from her clit up to her ass. When she sensed it was in the correct position she pushed her hips back and the tip entered her pussy, her mystery fuck boy couldn't resist and pushed himself deep into her. She knew instantly who was behind her, a cock that thick could only be one of them.

Lottie managed to shift herself on the bed so her head was now beneath Jess, she put her tongue up against Jess's clit. The guy fucking Jess pushed Lottie's head down and put his cock in her mouth. She could taste Jess on him and it was so intoxicating. She took the cock out of her mouth and guided him back into Jess. Both men had a steady rhythm going and both women were licking and sucking each other. Lottie lost track of the orgasms now, it was just a constant wave of pleasure. Both men emptied their balls at about the same time.

No sooner had the two cocks withdrawn they were replaced with two more. Both women barely had a moment to relax. There was cum running out of Jess all over Lottie's face, the two cocks alternated between pussy and mouth, it was raw animal lust. Lottie could hear Jess encouraging the man inside her, "fuck that tight young cunt, harder, fuck her deeper." It spurred Lottie to do the same, the next time the cock withdrew from her mouth she gasped and the moaned "fill that hot pussy with cum so I can eat it out of her, fuck her, harder." Neither man needed encouragement. It wasn't long before they both tensed up and with a mutual final thrust emptied their balls deep into each wet pussy.

Both men pulled back and the girls went to work licking their cum out of each other. There was a moment of calm. All four men were spent, was that it Lottie wondered. She turned herself around so she was face to face with Jess. The two of them kissed passionately for a minute. They drew back from each other and Jess read Lottie's mind "that was just the warm up, I chose these guys because they can fuck all night...and no night is complete until we've both had a cock in our ass"

Jess got up, opened the drawer by the bed and produced a large butt plug, a bottle of lube and a wand vibrator. She opened the lube and squeezed some all over one of the butt plug. She then got Lottie to open her legs with her feet pointing up to the ceiling. The men watched, their flaccid cocks already starting to stir as Jess probed gently around the tight ass hole in front of her. She took Lottie's hand and guided it to her own clit, it was slick and sticky, a mix of sperm and her own juices, Lottie started to rub her clit, relaxing herself ready to have her ass stretched. Jess licked her ass, in between licks she pushed the tip of the plug up against Lottie, pushing slightly harder each time. Lottie put a finger inside her pussy and found the soft spot just inside, she took a deep breath and nodded to Jess, the plug slid inside her, it was big, it filled her up and she could feel it against the finger inside her. She took a deep breath and relaxed.

Then came the vibrations, up against the plug inside her, Jess motioned to the man whose cock was the hardest and took it in her mouth, all the while pressing the tip of the wand against the end of the plug. When the cock in front of her was fully hard she positioned it at the entrance to Lottie's well used cunt. She ran the tip up and down over Lottie's clit, Lottie was rocking her hips up to meet the throbbing member between her legs. Jess pushed it south towards her waiting pussy, then teased Lottie with it, only allowing the head to enter her, each time pulling the man back by the balls and letting it stroke up against the swollen clit above.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity to Lottie Jess released her grip on the man's balls and he entered Lottie all the way, Jess turned the wand up to full power and pressed it hard against Lottie's ass. A rush of pleasure made Lottie convulse back and forth against the cock and wand. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she cried out and she came once more. This spurred on the man thrusting between her legs, Lottie had never been fucked like this before he was like a jackhammer, using her to pleasure himself. This time he didn't cum inside her, he pulled out of her and with a roar he shot his load up her belly and all over her tits. Jess was on her like a flash, licking all the warm cum off Lottie's hot sweaty body.

The other three men had at this point all regained their erections, they stood in unison and approached the bed. It was Jess's turn now. She saw them coming and knew it was time for her 'sex party trick'. She was going to make three cocks disappear.

She climbed off Lottie and got one of the men to lie on the edge of the bed, she climbed on top of him, he moaned loudly as she sank down onto his cock. Her husband knew exactly what she had in mind, he took his favourite position in front of her face, she took him in her mouth, right down to his balls. He grabbed the lube from the bed and gave it to Lottie, "get his cock ready to fuck my wife in the ass". Lottie moved around the to foot of the bed, she sucked the cock in front of her, she took it as far down her throat as she could, when she came up for air it was glistening, a mix of saliva and pre-cum, she squirted some lube onto her hand and lathered the cock all over. The man stepped forward and started to press it up against Jess. She gagged on her husband's cock as it slid all the way inside her. Lottie was amazed, she watched as the three men devoured her new lover. The room smelt of sweat and sex, it was intoxicating.

Once Jess had drained all three cocks of another load everyone collapsed, the women on the bed and the men on their sofas. Lottie was exhausted, lying face down on the bed. Then she felt someone pulling at the plug still lodged in her ass. It popped out and she felt a squirt of cool lube on her rear. She tried to look back but a hand forced her head into the mattress, she felt the tip of a cock at her ass, it slowly sank into her bowls, it hurt at first, as the man found a rhythm the pain turned to pleasure again, she relaxed and let him fuck her until with a grunt he unloaded into her. When he withdrew and released his hand from her head she looked at Jess, she was smiling at her, they kissed and embraced. "I told you you'd get fucked in the ass before the night was over."

After a while laying on the bed together Lottie and Jess went to take a shower together. "Can you take some more?" Jess asked Lottie. Lottie smiled at her and said "you told me these men can go all night!"

The two women returned to the bedroom. Lottie lost track of how many times each man came inside her that night but at some point all four of them were completely spent and the two women collapsed next to each other and fell asleep.