Unintended Attraction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sidia
Sidia
867 Followers

She made love to my cock, passionately and thoroughly. Intent on experiencing every single inch of me. She slowly grew more insistent as she went on though, speeding up, guttural moans vibrating her throat as she worked to get me off.

I had my hands resting on the top of her head, twining in her silky hair. This felt utterly surreal to me. Also fucking amazing. I could feel my orgasm building, and tightened my grip on her hair. As if she could read my mind, Alexis kicked it up a notch, insistently working her mouth, being utterly wanton, demanding my cum.

She got her wish. With an almost bestial growl I started cumming, filling her mouth with the first spurt of my seed. Alexis pulled back until just the tip was in her mouth, her hands wrapping around my shaft, starting a steady stroking rhythm. She was running her tongue over the head of my cock non-stop, her throat working constantly, as she swallowed every drop of cum as I gave it to her.

When I was done I was the one sprawled backwards, slumped on the couch, panting heavily. Alexis was still crouched between my legs, her head bowed. I could still feel her breath against my thighs. I don't know how long we both stayed like that, exhausted and spent. But it was Alexis that got up first.

Without a word, without looking at me directly, she slowly stood up. Her head was down, her hair forming a curtain that hid her face. She hesitantly cupped her bare breasts, running her fingers over a bruised nipple. She pulled her t-shirt back down, covering herself.

She then turned and walked, a little bit unsteadily, back towards her room.

I was left sitting by myself in the dark, the dim light from the television the only illumination I had.

Sidia
Sidia
867 Followers
12