Unintended Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I placed her gently onto the bed, her arms snaked around my neck, pulling my face to hers. She was still smiling as our lips met, mumbling happy little non-words. It was a silly little kiss, almost innocent. After a moment or so she relaxed, settling down, and falling into an exhausted sleep.

Tina was sprawled on the bed, legs apart, arms above her head, in that way that only a limber girl can sleep in. As I moved to pull the blanket up over her, I noted how much cum there was between her legs, leaking out onto her thigh. I hadn't intended to not use a condom. It had all happened faster than I had thought it would.

After a moment I shrugged to myself. There wasn't anything I could do about it now.

I let myself out, locking up her apartment on my way, feeling pretty damn good. It had gone almost perfectly and I had learnt a lot. I hadn't lost control. Neither had she. Or, at least, she had kept it together until we got back to her place. And it also seemed like a steady and gradual use of my ability had put her on a hair trigger.

This warranted some more experimenting. And I now realised that there would be. Tonight had been a breakthrough. And I wanted more.

Tina got in touch with me the next day. It was basically along the lines that she had a great time, but wasn't the kind of girl that was into casual flings. I got the impression that I could have pushed the matter, but I was happy to leave things as they were, loose ends tied up. I did say that she should give me a call if she wanted to catch up sometime though. She paused for a long moment before hurriedly saying that she would. She hung up after that.

Ironically Ben seemed to think that the date hadn't gone well since there was no follow up. I didn't blame him; he could hardly be expected to know that I had influenced a girl into a crazy one night stand. He dropped any further urgings to try it again. Future excursions I would keep to myself.

Alexis seemed quite cheery at the prospect of the date not going well. I found this interesting, but I didn't push it. I have to admit I eyed her speculatively, awakened to the possibilities. But I resolved to be good.

For the moment at least.

12