All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences'

by Writer_FM

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

The prank was annoying, but harmless. It certainly wasn't cause for her to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor concept for a 'practical joke'. How many husbands would actually do something like that? Jokes are meant to be funny, to elicit a laugh from the one you prank, not harm them. If minor embarrassment is the aim then the prankster should be available to ease that pain after the fact. To offer 'amends' for the prank. While Rebecca's husband made an admittedly poor decision to swap around her sleep wear, she has made a disastrous one in the spite she has shown her husband. The two are far from equal. Racking up a few sets of new flannel pj's and such would have been more appropriate. Sending her husband video of her having sex is evil. Obviously Rebecca was not that much in love with her husband to begin with. She was very quick to accept Paul's advances and let him into her room and secret garden. She may have a bucket head for a husband but Rebecca need not worry about that any longer. There was no indication in the story that her husband desired Rebecca cheat on him. 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
not

a story at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t understand why a gay writer or a tranny writer wants to write in LW??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would she make a video showing her infidelity unless SHE wanted a divorce? What he did was a stupid prank. What she did would have ended her marriage and made her a laughing stock when the video becomes public knowledge. Why would Paul, a complete stranger become embroiled in the whole sordid affair? Was he looking for trouble or just being led around by his "little head"? Unfinished story, poorly thought out storyline and some real stupid stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let's get the idiot Husbands reaction to the video evidence of adultery. Locks changed, accounts emptied. Restraining orders filed. Friends and family having been invited over for a viewing to inform them of the why divorce. Cheating because your husband gave you sexy lingerie just doesn't make sense.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

note that every story from this author in the past has been GAY and trans / cross dresser

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

A vindictive wife. Just because her husband packed sexy things for her to wear Rebecca decided to pay her husband back by fucking Paul and sending video. I see a divorce in Rebecca‘s near future. Opps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

slut

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

He's better off without her. What would she do if he did something really bad like forgetting their wedding anniversary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The husband should have plenty of time to get the divorce started before the slut gets back from her affair...conference...whoring. Sharing the video with both sets of parents should cut down considerably the amount of explaining required. Very considerate of the cunt to send it, actually.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

The fuck kind of revenge is that? If she wanted a divorce, why not just get one and then play the field? As it stands, shes just a cheater who needs an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a poor excuse for a wife. Hubby spices up her underwear so she cheats?? Pathetic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't give up the day job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She sucked and fucked a total stranger and recorded it , sending the video to her husband , over some panties ? She broke her husband’s heart and destroyed their marriage over a silly practical joke that didn’t hurt anyone or would have even been noticeable by anyone else unless she showed them ??? Wow he’s better without that cheating ,dirty , low down slut anyway ! I mean damn they don’t have clothing stores nearby that sell ladies undergarments ? Damn what would she had done to her husband if he would have actually done something wrong to the cold ass whore ?

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

Are we supposed to be sympathetic with her? Yes she has a childish husband, but from what's written here we assume that's possibly his biggest fault. She, on the other hand is an unfaithful slut who appears to be heading for the gutter.

Unfortunately due to the length of the story, or non story, that's all we can glean. Just why she thought cheating and destroying her marriage was due to the switching of her underwear I can't understand. Had her husband included a gun and ski mask would she have gone on the rob or kill someone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And…….???????

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

And on her return she was served with the divorce papers and the author with a court order never to post such crap again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LMFAO

She has an affair because of switched out undies???????

Writing cannot be this dumb.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

Pretty crude way to tell your spouse you want a divorce...

But I weirdly feel no sympathy for the husband here.

Bottom line for me: those two shouldn't be married. To anyone.

A nothing story about nothing people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story! She went on the hard side for a small prank, so I think a follow up with the husbands reaction is needed, maybe she will be on the receiving end of consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thankfully he can use the pics in the divorce to get a favorable ruling in court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hubby got pranked. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And then she woke up the next morning realizing she just shit her marriage away and ate a bullet. You stupid cum riddled cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Traveling alone to a resort for business shouldn't be described by a wife as s great trip. Why he would pack that is weird. Her attraction and behavior with the stranger was inappropriate regardless of the lingerie. She would have cheated. She now outed herself and ended her marriage.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

A prank led her to cheat? Really? She was ready for that! She just needed an excuse! She just want a divorce and be free to be a whore! 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Because he switched her underwear she fucks a stranger, then sends him a video of it? I'd call her a moron, but that would be an insult to morons everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And what's next? Is she immortal or something? How will it be to return home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congratulations you made her a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And the next printable conversation starts with, “Good morning, Judge”.

🙄🥴

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Like to hear the followup that her 'moronic' husband wasn't there when she returned home. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being the wise woman she was... she realized she could never go home or even return to town, so she went home with Paul and his wife beat her with the proverbial rolling pin until she blacked out.

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 2 years ago

Seems a little extreme. I am sure the husband was trying to spice their sex life and have a little fun. What a bitch, divorce her ass, she doesn’t love her husband.

LwhubbyLwhubbyabout 2 years ago

Good story, short and sexy.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 2 years ago

innocent prank and anger that leads to cheating

that is a new entry into the cheater s excuse handbook

best thing for her husband is to just leave the bitch

she isn t worth your time or energy

what will the bitch do if she really gets angry?

i wouldn t stick around to find out

1* infinite number of limp dicks and lots of buckets of vomit

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

She slept well, knowing her husband would never again do something so awful as to trick her into wearing sexy underwear, the Bastard! She showed him! Now she’ll get the respect she deserves! Oh yes. I’m sure the process server will be very respectful when he/she says “ You’ve been served!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nothing but a loser whore , she the one thats to grow up.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyabout 2 years ago

Talk about an over-reaction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an awful woman, looking for any excuse to stray. Pardon me, while I puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
moron...

what are you, a 12 year old?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the meeting:

she is divorced.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

You can’t quit now. We need to know what happens when she returns home to her husband.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 2 years ago

That was one stupid woman.

itsayouitsayouabout 2 years ago

Well I see a divorce in the making prank or not. No loyalty no marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When 26thNCuck "loved it" what does that say about your story?? Think really hard now.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
A very

Dumb story sorry but it was just stupid how about one now where the husband kicks her to the curb with evidence he's got thanks to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Talk about using a nuclear bomb to kill a fly. She must be one vindictive bitch. Also divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Low ratings makes sense

This one is worthy of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just stupid and mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dumb slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue so we know what happens. Had she been mine, when she walked in the door, she'd be in trouble, MAJOR TROUBLE!! Then, I'd find that asshole

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well if that wasnt dumber than shit. Hopefully you find your way out of that closet Nancy.

Not sure what was the dumbest fucking part...the woman (which I doubt you've ever met one) the overall story or the writer.

I'll go with a bigly tie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are there really such dumb brides outside there?

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

I think the funniest part of this tongue in cheek story is the anger showed by the commenting public. Don't take this stuff so seriously! 4* for a quick laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One fart in a barrel sounds classier than your drivel.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid woman- the country's latest divorcee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Unfinished at best......

Crappy no resolution story....must be a 750 worder....hate those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb......👎

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago
1 star

I'll tell you what happened after she returned home. Her cuck of a husband cleaned her pussy for her..............hey don't you know a cuck story when you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start to a bad divorce

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Conference sex is a thing. My wife and I both traveled and both of us knew that those were one-offs and actually made or home sex better.

However, this was not done right.

terraknorterraknorabout 2 years ago

Wow...sending evidence of infidelity to her husband...as Sam Elliot would say - She's a special kind of stupid

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Well that was bad. A woman cheats because her husband does some stupid prank, sleeps with another man on that fairly minor prank, and even sends the evidence of her cheating to her husband. She does revenge for a minor thing, hard to care about the revenge aspect when its something so minor. She goes from mildly annoyed to cheating at the drop of a hat showing there is more wrong in the relationship then some stupid prank but the story is too short to delve into it. She cheats and sends evidence to her husband "with no regrets" but probably will in the morning. Feels like reading a story from the perspective of the villain, a shortsighted idiot villain. Low rating, I can't even find anything salvageable in this story. Its thoroughly unenjoyable.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

Don't pay attention to the angry anons. I could see this story continuing with the wife discovering that her husband just wanted people to know he had a hot wife who dressed sensually and she was his. Fucking Paul could have been a tragic and enormous mistake for the "angry" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husbands return text telling her not to bother coming home as all her possessions will be at her parents and divorce papers will be awaiting her return , goodbye cheater .

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

When she got off the plane returning home she was greeted by a a man who asked her name then told her “you have been served”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, I make my wife wear uncomfortable underwear, I guess I better sleep with someone I just met. Don't think the punishment fits the crime.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 2 years ago

just another story of a cheating cunt, bet its not the first time foe her. lets in part two husband burns the cheating bitch.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Those of you so called "men" praising this pile of shit, well we know who'd wear the pants in whatever relationship you'd be lucky to ascertain. Go put your cock cages on and STFU.

This slut was just looking for a reason to be a whore, and if the husband has any balls, all her shit would be burned in the back yard and the locks changed.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep that video and send it to all her family members and all her friends so they can see the cheating shut that she is, and now you have proof for the divorce fuck that bitch get dress and go fuck other slots to the streets she will return

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No domestic violence is prevelant in America with cunts like this running loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, we don’t for sure if that’s what her husband had in mind or not, but either way it was pretty good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So because her husband switched her underwear the slut takes a man back to her hotel room and sucks & fucks the guy. Then she has the nerve to put all of this on her phone and sent it to her husband. Wow, you talk about being a slut & a whore she takes the cake. All because he played a prank on her. Hubby should take those photos & video straight to a divorce Lawyer. He should change all the locks on the doors of the house & tell the cunt to go home to Mommy.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

And here I was thinking that he did the clothes switch because he was going to show up and surprise her but you turned a possible story line into something just Stupid! *1*

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Hubby didn't deserve his wife's behavior!, Forward the video to family, friends, employer & co-workers. BTB, change the locks, "adjust" the bank accounts & credit cards. Not sure how long wifey is out of town but get one of her girlfriends to be with hubby when wifey returns!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Sorry, this storyline is too far fetched that it has no redeeming value. Husband switched her underwear, so she's going to live stream her adultery as revenge? Author needs to rethink his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need someone continue this horrible story, this slut of wife must face the consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She must have really wanted her divorce. She sent her husband all the material he needed to send her off with her car, her clothes, her maiden name and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously? How bout finding a different hobby?

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Immediate arrangements made for her to be served.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I Agree, putting some sexy underwear in her bag as a joke doesn't give her a license to go out and fuck a guy. You might do that to instigate son Spicey phone sex while she is on the road, so you need to get us more chapters on revenge. It sounds more like she planned to fuck Paul anyway, the sexy stuff just made it even easier.You have built a great platform to work from. Give us more story. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure it was a wise idea to send her husband the pictures he'd need for a divorce unless, of course, she wanted the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Revenge? What the fuck is wrong with this author where a woman turns into a whore because of a prank like that? Are you high? Brain damaged?

1*

Fuck you

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

find something else to do with your spare time please

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 1 year ago

I always wonder about the thought process that goes into these cheating stories. is it possible that anyone but a cuck could think this is sexy? What normal happy wife would suddenly choose to cheat because of stupid prank and compound it by sending video evidence. How stupid do you have to be to send video proof of your cheating to your husband so he can arrange the divorce papers before you even get back. About the only thing I can say positive is that it was well written but the content... ughhh.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I gotta agree with Drgnmstr97, that's not a sexy story and the idea that it's as easy as that. We're supposed to get a little insight in what they are thinking while that was going on. It was more like a silent film of someone cheating.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Stupid story with absolutely no necessary info. What came before to cause such an extreme reaction from the wife? What happened after this? So tired of lazy writing like this. FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow, what a mature woman! Her husband does something she doesn't like so she fucks another guy and sends him the video. Best thing that could happen since it shows hubby what a selfish cheating bitch he married. Change the locks before she gets home and take all her shit to Goodwill!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but engaging in an adulterous fuck session with a total stranger, to pay back for a dumb prank seems harsh, you probably need to get divorce anyway if you feel that vindictive towards your hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She sure showed him! /sarcasm

Hopefully they live in an At Fault State.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Qu'elle salope ! Elle ne doit plus pouvoir rentrer chez elle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice to see this was your final story. You won’t be disappointing anymore readers and that is a wonderful thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seems a little over the top as a response..., perhaps it is better that they split.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 months ago

That’s how you pull together a complete story in 750 words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous