Unintended Exhibitionism Leads to??

Story Info
Izzy gives her neighbour a show as she changes.
3.4k words
4.37
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

Izzy had just pulled off the new top she was trying on that she had bought earlier that morning and was standing in her bra and a pair of skin tight jeans when she sensed a movement in the bedroom mirror. To her horror, she realised that she hadn't closed the curtains properly and that from the right angle, she could be seen in the mirror.

Moving to the side, she could see Xander, short for Alexander, her younger next-door neighbour. He was bent over, hands on knees, panting for breath as he had just finished his daily run. If he looked up, he might have seen me, Izzy thought. Then she corrected herself; he couldn't have seen anything. With a gasp of horror, she saw Xander was clearly looking up at her bedroom window as he regained his breath, and the grin on his face told Izzy he'd seen plenty enough.

Izzy had never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, but that's how she felt at first until her initial embarrassment at inadvertently giving her neighbour a free flash of her boobs turned to laissez-faire acceptance. Her bikini top showed off more of her boobs than this bra did; it was still an annoying mistake. Although she didn't think that Xander would be the type to deliberately watch her, he didn't seem like the type of man who was a voyeur.

Izzy is medium height, with a nice trim figure supporting full boobs and tight arse, despite her being in her mid-thirties. Long red hair framed a face with high cheekbones, a long straight nose, full lips and green eyes that could flash with anger or fun.

Xander had finished his run and was gulping in air as he'd pushed the pace for the last mile and a half. As he bent over, hands on knees, he noticed a movement in his neighbour Izzy's bedroom. The curtains were not fully drawn, and through the gap, he took in the sight of Izzy removing her top and standing admiring her boobs encased in a bra that seemed to be struggling to contain them. Xander could see she was wearing her usual pair of jeans that seemed so tight they must have been sprayed on. Still, they showed off her nicely shaped arse perfectly; and she didn't seem out of place in them. Bet they're a bugger to get off in a hurry, Xander thought as he smiled. This was the grin that Izzy had seen.

Well, that's a nice sight, thought Xander as he straightened up; then he suspected that Izzy had seen him watching.

Xander didn't think Izzy had deliberately turned him into an inadvertent voyeur, nor was she a latent exhibitionist; she didn't seem that type. It was simply a chance sighting, a very enjoyable one from his perspective, but obviously not meant on purpose. Izzy never seemed to dress overly provocatively. Yeah, her skirts were worn cut above the knee, probably a tad too short for her age, but she had the legs to get away with that. Her tops weren't tight, and although she didn't work, very few of the wives in this part of town did, she didn't seem the airhead, yummy mummy type that you saw at the school gates.

It was funny how their minds were unconnected but had similar thoughts.

The next day Xander finished his run as normal, and as he regained his breath and stretched out his aching muscles, taking a chance, he looked up at Izzy's bedroom window. The curtains were open, but there was no sign of Izzy. So it must have been a fortunate coincidence that he'd seen her half dressed.

Unbeknownst to Xander, Izzy was watching him from the shadows at the back of her lounge. She noticed his prolonged look up to her bedroom. So he had seen her yesterday. The anticipatory intensity of his gaze was impossible to hide.

For some strange reason, Izzy felt turned on that Xander was interested enough to hope to get another look at her. The next day she decided to test her theory that he was 'spying' on her, so made sure she was in her bedroom window running her hands up and down her body, cupping and lifting her breasts as she admired them in the mirror. Xander did stop and looked and saw Izzy's show. Now he was uncertain if the original encounter had in fact been unintended.

For the next two days, Xander was disappointed when he glanced up at Izzy's bedroom window as she was nowhere to be seen. Then, on the following day, Xander nearly had a heart attack when he looked up at the window. Izzy was clearly posing even if she was standing back in the semi-shadows. All he could clearly make out was her silhouette, but even from that, he could tell Izzy was wearing just her bra and panties while bending over and flexing. Xander was now convinced that she knew he was looking out for her; she was teasing him.

Deciding to play a little game for the next two days, Xander didn't even glance up at Izzy's window after his run, but unknown to Izzy, he was standing where she couldn't actually see him unless she came directly to the window. As he watched unobserved, he saw Izzy's frown of disappointment at having no audience to pose for. Xander was now convinced the first show might have been a mistake, but not the rest.

Izzy decided to give it one last shot at her, by now admitted exhibitionism, and she acknowledged to herself that that is what she had become a closet exhibitionist, if only for one particular person. But the idea, for some reason, turned her on. Her pussy was wet and her nipples hard as she waited in anticipation of Xander's arrival.

She'd decided to up the game and was dressed in only a matching lacy black bra and panties set, with a scarlet garter belt and dark sheer stockings. Taking a chance, Izzy stood to the side of the window so that Xander was unable to see her. The problem for Izzy was that anyone else walking down the road at that time would also get an eyeful. When Izzy saw him stop outside her garden and blatantly look up, she moved and stood full square in the window. There was no mistaking what was going on by either of them.

Xander made no pretence that he was looking at Izzy as she posed in her undies before she undid her bra and set her tits free, moving swiftly away from the window as they bounced free. Xander smiled as he walked away, wondering what Izzy had in store for tomorrow; and how far and how long this game would last.

Xander was disappointed again as for the next three days, Izzy didn't appear.

On the fourth day, Xander had given up hope of seeing more of his neighbour and decided that Izzy had realised what she had done, how far she had gone and had decided to call it a day. He put the experience down to a happy chance and some naughty teasing between neighbours.

Izzy was in the window waiting for Xander to finish his run, and when he looked up, more in hope than expectation, there she was, this time in only her garters and stockings. She stood full on to the window for about ten seconds before she turned away. Giving Xander a great view of her perfect arse.

This was too much for Xander, so he decided to confront Izzy the next time he saw her. This happened two days later as Izzy walked down the street as Xander was in the garden.

"You know you should be careful to draw your curtains properly when you're trying on new clothes. You never know who will be able to see in, and what they will be able to see," Xander said with more confidence than he felt.

"Oh, and who's to say the curtains weren't left open intentionally. Not that I was happy for a person to look and that that person only saw what he was intended to see," Izzy countered.

"Then I think you're an exhibitionist, teasing and tempting."

"And that would make this mythical person watching a voyeur wouldn't it."

"Touché, but you're still teasing, and that's not fair. Unless there's more to it than that."

Izzy smiled and said, "There's no teasing involved."

"So what if the voyeur wants to see more than little glimpses? What if he wants to see everything? Is the exhibitionist willing to let him see everything?"

"I thought he had."

"Not really enough, and not close enough for his liking."

"Then if he's brave enough and deserves it then maybe he should ask for what he wants."

"Okay, let's stop messing about. I want to see you naked while I'm standing in the same room as you."

Izzy was taken by surprise. The verbal sparring had been fun and an extension of her teasing. Now she had to put up or shut up.

"Anything else you want?"

"Anything that's on offer."

"What if everything was on offer?"

Izzy couldn't believe what her mouth had just said. It was as if it was working on its own, her brain and senses divorced from it.

"Then I'd say 'that's fine' and the offer would be gratefully accepted."

"Call round about eleven then, and we'll see what happens."

A couple of hours later, Xander rang Izzy's doorbell, seconds later to be greeted by Izzy wearing a multi-coloured flowing kaftan.

Izzy ushered Xander into the hall and then the lounge. The room was lit by table lamps casting a golden glow. The curtains were closed.

"Don't want anyone to see what they're not meant to see do we?"

"And what's that?" Xander asked.

"This," Izzy replied as she let the kaftan fall and stood naked before a disbelieving Xander. The sight of a naked Izzy close-up was much better than at a long distance. Her figure was toned, her breasts were full and firm, and her nipples were already standing out in anticipatory excitement.

"Anything else? We spoke about..."

"Everything you could want is available, but one thing Xander, I don't want vanilla. I can get that every night of the week, that's the only thing I can get. I want something different."

Xander thought for a second, "Is anything off the menu?"

"Nothing."

"Suck me off," Xander ordered. Izzy responded instantly, dropping to her knees as he moved and stood in front of her. "Wait," Xander said forcefully. He walked to the curtains and pulled them fully open.

"You can't do that, anyone can see in, especially the postman, he's due soon," Izzy protested.

"Then you can put on a show for him, after all you're an exhibitionist."

Izzy felt worried but also excited about possibly being seen. As soon as Xander retook his place in front of her, Izzy stroked Xander's throbbing shaft a few times before slurping his cock into her mouth.

Izzy was soon working Xander's cock for all she was worth. She'd not had the chance to give a good blowjob for years now. Sucking hard and deep, stroking the shaft and cupping his balls when he pulled out and began jerking on his cock, his hand a blur.

A burst of thick sticky cum exploded from Xander's cock, hitting Izzy in the face, with some of it going into her open mouth.

Blast after blast followed as Xander emptied his balls over Izzy's face, showering her in a torrent of cum. It seemed never-ending. Izzy was drenched, she'd never seen so much cum in her life.

It was in her hair and mouth, up her nose, all over her face and chin, running down her neck and onto her tits. And still, Xander kept jerking his cock, pumping more and more cum onto her. He was grunting and gasping until finishing, panted, "Was that non-vanilla enough for you," as he slapped his cock across her face.

Izzy could only nod. She was so shocked at the amount of cum Xander had coated her with. She'd had a facial once before when she was a student, but it was nothing compared to this.

Pulling Izzy to her feet, Xander led her up the stairs and into the bathroom, turned the shower on and pushed Izzy into it. Lazily watching her body as she cleaned his mess from her.

When Izzy was clean, Xander joined her in the shower, kissing her and running his hands over her, enjoying the feel of it. Especially the weight of her tits as he pawed at them.

"God, I've dreamt of doing that for years. You know what I've also dreamt of doing? Fucking a woman in the shower."

Izzy knew what was coming next.

Izzy wrapped her arms around Xander as he kissed her, his tongue running over her teeth before finding hers and playing together. While his hands roamed possessively over her body, squeezing and groping at her tits, twisting and pinching her nipples. He was rough and demanding as Izzy surrendered to his unspoken demands.

Xander's right hand moved lower, and he pushed three fingers into Izzy's pussy and began to finger her, at the same time using the pad of his thumb on her clit. By now, he was sucking on Izzy's engorged nipples, switching between them as he wanted.

This was the sort of non-vanilla fucking that Izzy had said she wanted. But more was to come as Xander spun her around, pushed her hands high on the wall so she could support herself, pulled her hips low and back to meet him, and, after lining up, his cock slammed into Izzy as hard as he could, almost lifting her off the floor with the impact.

Every upward, energetic thrust from Xander was met by an equally energetic downward one from Izzy, who was soon on the edge of cumming. Screaming out her release as Xander pounded into her remorselessly.

Turning the water off, Xander pulled Izzy from the shower and, still dripping, got her onto all fours on the tiled floor.

"Izzy, you said nothing is off limits?"

"Um, yeah," Izzy mumbled.

"Good," Xander replied as he wiped his cock up and down Izzy's wet and punished cunt. Then to Izzy's surprise, he placed it against her puckered anus and firmly but gently pushed in, pausing only as he broke through to her sphincter as it gripped him tightly.

Izzy screamed out at the unexpected intrusion but managed to tell Xander that she'd never been fucked up the arse before. Starting slowly after hearing the news, he was soon increasing the speed and depth as Izzy gradually stretched to accommodate his length and girth.

Izzy's tits were swaying and swinging from side to side as Xander found his rhythm, using her hips to pull her back onto him. The only sound in the room was Xander's grunts, Izzy's gasping for breath and the constant slap, slap, slap of Xander's balls as they banged into Izzy's cunt.

"Cumming, oh fuck I'm cummmmming," moaned Xander as he emptied his balls into Izzy's arse. Eventually, Xander's cock softened, and with a plop, he pulled it from a shocked Izzy. Still on all fours, Izzy managed to say, "I've never been fucked in the arse before," repeating her words from earlier.

Smiling, looking down at Izzy and stepping into the shower again, Xander said, "Have you got any toys?" Izzy nodded in reply. "Well go into your bedroom and get a couple of them out, get on the bed and start playing with yourself." As Izzy turned to leave, he added, "Oh, and a couple of your husband's ties."

Izzy was on her back, legs spread with a pretty impressively large dildo stuck in her. Her eyes were half closed, and the hand that wasn't using the dildo was playing with her tits.

Acting out his role as voyeur, Xander watched on as Izzy pleasured herself. Picking up the ties, Xander joined Izzy on the bed and, working quickly, soon had her hands tied to the bedhead. Leaving Izzy there after pushing the dildo as far up her cunt as he could get it, Xander wandered off. He found what he wanted, a silk scarf which he used to blindfold Izzy.

"Izzy have you ever been gang fucked?"

"NO!" Izzy screamed. This was turning into something different than she had expected. Xander then used another scarf to gag her.

"Wanna be? You said you wanted it non vanilla, what could be more non vanilla than if I called up a couple of my mates to come round and we all took turns fucking you? I know they'd love to screw a good looking woman like you."

The horrified look on Izzy's face gave Xander his answer. Izzy knew she was helpless and could do nothing to stop Xander if he did what he suggested, but at least blindfolded, she'd never know who had fucked her.

Izzy heard Xander dial a number on his phone. "Hey John, Xander here. You doing anything at the moment? No. Well you know that neighbour of mine.... Yeah the one with the tits and great arse. Wanna fuck her? No, I'm not kidding, she's all tied up and begging for it. I'll send you a photo." Izzy heard the sound of some photographs being taken.

"Yeah, that is a nice arse. Do you wanna be only the second guy after me to fuck it? Naw, hubby doesn't go there, never has. It was virgin until I popped it a couple of hours ago. So you game? Great, are there any other of the lads free? If so, bring them over and we can gang bang her. I told you she's feeling horny and wants to fuck, she told me nothing is off the menu. Vanilla is not a flavour she likes. Great, see you in a while."

Izzy heard the phone call being ended and began to shake her head. She was terrified that she was to be the star of a gang fucking as Xander had suggested. She waited for Xander to free her, but all she heard was him go downstairs, and after about ten minutes, his phone rang, and a few minutes later, he opened the door.

"Now didn't I tell you she was ready for us," Izzy heard Xander say as the bed creaked, and she felt someone climb alongside her? Izzy was terrified as she felt breathing on her pussy lips, and then a tongue licked its way along her slit. Izzy screamed into her gag and thrashed around, trying to free herself, but her bindings were too strong.

The licking of her pussy continued, and Izzy felt herself reluctantly responding to the stimulus. A stimulus that was only increased by her being unable to see who it was dining on her sweet juices. Despite knowing that it was one of Xander's friends, a man she didn't even know seemed less worrying than her increasing responses as she pressed her cunt against the talented lips and tongue. She also felt that Xander wouldn't let things get too out of hand.

Then the man moved, and Izzy sensed his cock pressing into her. At the very moment, she was penetrated, her blindfold and gag were pulled off, and she was looking into Xander's smiling face.

"What the fuck!" Izzy exclaimed as she realised that she was alone with Xander and no mates were forming a queue to wait their turn to fuck her. As Xander began to pump away, he said. "I was never going to call up some mates and have some fun with you, I was only teasing you to see your reaction."

"Bastard," Izzy spat out, making Xander laugh.

"It got you turned on though, and you said nothing was off limits, so I decided to play a little mind game with you." Izzy was still tied up and could do nothing but accept the increasingly hard fucking Xander gave her. Pounding away until he climaxed, his body shuddering as his cum filled Izzy's pussy again.

The fucking between them continued for most of the afternoon until Izzy realised that the kids were due home soon. As they parted, Izzy said, "Xander this was a one-off thing, don't expect a repeat."

"I won't, unless you really would like me to bring a few mates around and we could have a real party."

Izzy shook her head and closed the door. That was one thing that was not going to happen.

The next day the postman smiled at her as he handed her the mail. Izzy couldn't tell if it was his normal, friendly greeting or if there was something more behind the smile. Had he been an unintentional voyeur?

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers