All Comments on 'Unique Rewards of Yoga - Her Story'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 month ago

Pretty good. Hot even. Reminds me of those Czech glory hole videos. Google it. Always thought it’d be something I’d enjoy doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yuck

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Lifestyle revisits his bottom of the barrel cuck story from the whore’s POV. This one is, unbelievably, even worse than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Writing was alright, plot is somewhat contrived. Ted is another fool of a man for engaging in swapping with his wife to begin with, but giving her a hall pass is sheer stupidity. The reason is obvious, as soon as Jan decided to go through with it, she broke two of the few rules Ted required her to adhere to. Jan gave her location but failed to give the name of the man she had sex with. Worse, instead of getting the one dicking allowed, she took 15 individual men for a total tally of 23 acts of sexual intercourse. She didn't just break Ted's requirements for the hall pass, she annihilated them.

If she couldn't give Ted the name of the man, she should have passed on the whore orgy. Even so, she didn't. After she 'prewed the scootch' once, she should have wheeled her gurney back into her cubicle and called it a day. But again, no, she didn't do that either. Instead she prided herself on her ability to lay on her back and get f♡cked by 15 different men and then boast how no man could outlast her. Really woman? You did just literally lay there and let the men do the hard part. And ANY woman could outlast a man because it is how human physiology works!

The premise has a few flaws, to put it mildly. And Jan's character is a bit obnoxious. Denise is also revolting because she enables married men and women to cheat on their spouses. She provides a time, place, and secrecy to help hide their infidelity. Big 1

LMWM321LMWM321about 1 month ago

Haha... Gotta love the negative comments. They read a four page story only to insist they hated it. ..And it's remarkable how in their universe even if a woman's partner is ok w/ a woman doing as she pleases w/ her body..she's still a whore to enjoy raunchy hot sex. I guess women have to agency in their minds. Anyway, I liked it even better than his first and am quite proud to have inspired the story w/ my own Midnight Yoga As Husband Sleeps.. ...You just gotta give it up to Yoga, and the Happy Baby Pose, in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So she gets gang fucked by 15 men and the husband get fucked once. The wife will obviously carry on getting gang fucked by more and more men and yes the wife is a whore and a slut and a skank. In what universe would any husband swinger or not would accept a wife getting gang fucked by 15 men? If this writer has a wife or girlfriend or any female friends, let him ask them about getting gang fucked every week. 1☆

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 month ago

now i want my wife to take a yoga class

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She took a hall pass for one guy one night with rules attached then turned it into pulling a train with 15 different men. Aided by the yoga coach who, to boost her business, encourages he clients to cheat with multiple others behind their partners back and endangering their health and the health of their partners. Yes a clean STDtest is required but a clear HIV test takes longer.

The husband was pissed about it at first, in his POV but again folded to the cheating wives wishes.

And his reward was the yoga coach, then viewing it the wife feels jealousy. Hello, one woman for hubby to 15 men to the wife?

She kindly gives him a hall pass for the next one, which she probably will take part in herself, so he can get to have maybe three other women, so very generous of her.

Rules are very important when swapping it sharing and this wife shows she bends any rules, or breaks them, to suit herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome loving wife story with sex. Keep up the great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES