All Comments on 'Unique Travel Arrangements Pt. 01'

by Wifeandmom30

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding2 months ago

Just enough discomfort to make the reluctance feel real... and up the dramatic tension.

Loved it.

Tomh1966Tomh19662 months ago

Please add 'cuck' tag when writing. This one is obvious as a cuck story but still requesting. Properly labeling will avoid a few of the nasty comments.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So she agrees to be his girlfriend at night which includes oral sex yet she is not comfortable in showing him her breasts? That makes absolutely no sense.

Also you need to add tags. I knew what this was going to be but still, tags would be better.

RuthMRuthM2 months ago

Hope there’s more to this story

Prince020402Prince0204022 months ago

"I didn't think too much about the exchange and didn't feel like he'd crossed a line or anything."

Seriously?? In what world does a boss 'friend' you on social media, stalk you and comment on pictures in your bathing suit and ask you to come on vacation with him, not cross several lines?? He crossed every single one short of raping her. I can't even tell a female employee that she has a nice sweater.

Then he asks for sex and uses the company Teams account and email (presumably) to negotiate sex and her model risqué dresses and bikinis.

Chapter 2 should all about turning this over to HR (they have access to it all anyway), and sue the company for sexual harassment.

She and her husband can use the money to take their own vacation and if they do like the idea of swinging or sharing her they can find someone better suited to them, not a gross 60 year old man. (as a 60 year old man I strongly object to that characterization but I digress :).

I understand fantasy, but just ignoring realities to base a story is lazy. Try harder.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino2 months ago

For any story to have any credence, the actual storyline should at least be believable, the premise in this case is quite ridiculous.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 2 months ago

Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How naive and gullible can this woman and her husband be? That is sexual harassment through and through. The boss should be reported sued and locked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too long to nowear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don’t mind the negative comments! I love this…

I can’t wait to hear about how this conservative wife slowly succumbs and gets completely dominated and used! All the while loving every second.

Just4fun87Just4fun87about 2 months ago

I definitely hope we get more of this. I enjoyed it a lot!

BC100000BC100000about 2 months ago

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm already making up different scenarios in my head where she falls in love with the big boss cock, and how it makes her feel. Hubby knows and wants everything that's coming.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 1 month ago

What a great story! I enjoyed it in spite of the negative comments. You did begin by telling us it’s a fictional story, so we need to let reality go and enjoy the eroticism! Looking forward to the continuation!!! Thank you for writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beyond stupid and creepy! If it's money they need the boss has provided her with a open and shut harassment case. Then she can take her husband on vacation...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Whore gets paid in travel in this cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous