All Comments on 'Unisex'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

I'm quite impressed with how much you achieved without specifying gender, without detailing body types, and giving no hint of 'specifications' for either. I've thought about how to achieve something like this from time to time.

theyRuletheyRule5 months agoAuthor

@Rainyday493

Thank you.

I guess some experienced writer could go further with that but it was fun to write. I think you should give it a try, it's challenging.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How woke, how sad, how wrong. There are but two types in the human species. Male and female, there's nothing in between. You can try to make someone look like a different gender, but the plumbing always remains the same.

Facts overlooked by the misinformed living in a world here stupidity reigns.

theyRuletheyRule5 months agoAuthor

"How woke, how sad, how wrong. There are but two types in the human species. Male and female, there's nothing in between."

Interesting.

So, when you read this story, you thought that both parties were same sex. Interesting.

I'm not criticizing you, don't get me wrong. If you want, you can perceive it like that.

But, I didn't understand why you didn't read it as 'the wife of someone' and 'the husband of someone'...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...