University Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good idea with the fetch thing though, I thought we would just have to make a run for it.'

'Man my heart is beating out of my chest!'

'Haha, same...' There was an awkward moment as Holly instinctively wanted to hug Charlie with relief, but given their current state there was an unspoken agreement that it would be a bit weird to do so. So instead the girls just smiled as they stood facing each other, trying to keep their eyes off each other's bodies. Although they'd been without their clothes for ages by now, they were nowhere near getting used to seeing each other naked all the time. 'So, shall we keep going?'

'Yeah. Only what, three miles now until the church?'

'Yep, and after that we're nearly home and dry.' Well, nearly home and dry for one of us, thought Holly as she set off down the path once more. But for you Charlie, getting back to the campsite will just be the beginning...

'Holls?' Charlie snapped her out of her evil daydreaming.

'Yeah?'

'We have a problem. A big one.' They'd reached the first of the big fields, and Charlie was on her tiptoes looking over the hedge that bordered it. 'Look.'

'Fuck...' Holly could also see now, and stared in disbelief at her friend who had already begun to nervously cover up her body again. The cause of her concern was obvious, laid out next to the path through the meadow was a young couple stretched out on a blanket, napping in the afternoon sun. The naked girls shook their heads in despair as they stood shivering next to the gate that they knew they would at some point have to pass through.

'What the hell do we do now?'