University Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
In the final ever chapter, things finally come full circle.
18.7k words
4.86
70.4k
43

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially inspired by my own time at university, this is the story of two friends who embark on a series of increasingly daring adventures. Any comments or feedback are much appreciated, hope you enjoy!

*****

Chapter Eight -- The Homecoming

'What the hell do we do now?'

Charlie fidgeted nervously and turned to look at Holly expectantly, waiting for some brilliant solution. Unfortunately Holly had no good ideas. At all.

'Why are you looking at me, I don't know...'

The couple in question looked young to Holly, early twenties maybe, dressed in casual hiking gear just like the girls had been. She wondered how far their clothes had made it down the river, but there was no use thinking about that now, she'd left them very much in the shit and there was no going back now, only forwards. The couple's bags sat next to their blanket which they were both resting on, the guy napping on his front with his head resting on his arms, while the woman was on her back with a book flapped over her eyes, protecting them from the sun.

Charlie rubbed her bare shoulders nervously. 'Are they asleep?'

'Well they're either asleep or just lying there quietly, and obviously there's a big fucking difference.'

'Why did they choose that spot, for god's sake. They're right next to the gate, if they weren't we could have just gone round behind them.'

'I know...' Holly groaned, this was really bad. The only alternatives were to go back the way they came, which was unappealing, or to just wait for the couple to leave and hope that when they moved on they didn't come their way. She voiced her thoughts to Charlie who wasn't happy.

'But we have no idea how to get back that way, and if we wait here for too long someone else is bound to turn up. And then we'll be trapped in the middle.'

Holly stuck her tongue out nervously as she deliberated. 'So what are you saying, we try to sneak past?'

Charlie shrugged. 'Do we really have a choice?'

Annoyingly they didn't, and so with a heavy heart Holly approached the gate and eyed the rusty hinges suspiciously.

'I think climbing over will probably be quieter than trying to get this thing open?'

'Yeah, probably. Come on then. Over you go.'

'I have to go first?'

Charlie almost exploded. 'Do you remember who threw away all our fucking clothes?'

'Ok, ok...'

Holly anxiously gave the couple one last look and then gently placed her boot on the gate's metal frame, then pushed herself up onto the top bar, causing it to creak slightly.

Charlie winced. 'Slowly. And quietly...'

'Shush.' Holly swung her leg over and gingerly reached her foot down until she felt the ground, then smoothly stepped off and checked behind her to make sure that no one had stirred. They had not, so she reached out a hand to help Charlie climb across, trying to ignore her swinging breasts as her friend hunched forwards, then the naked pair stood facing the footpath that they needed to follow, and the two people they needed to evade.

Charlie whispered into Holly's ear, as they were only a few meters away from the nappers now. 'So should we run past? Or go slow and hope they are deep asleep?'

Holly though for a moment. 'Try and stealth it I guess, just tiptoe and pray?'

'Ok...' For the first time in any of their escapades Charlie showed real nerves and reached out a hand which Holly took, appreciating the silent show of support. They timidly crept forwards, taking tiny steps and subconsciously breathing very shallowly, studying the couple for any sign that they might be about to wake up. As they drew level with them Holly noticed that she'd read the novel that the woman was using as a shield, and they had the same type of phone too. The same phone which was resting on her stomach, and which at that moment suddenly buzzed with a new notification. Charlie's grip tightened and both of them instantly froze as the woman groggily leant up on her elbows and rubbed her eyes, blinking away the sunshine before she suddenly noticed the two girls in front of her.

'Umm...' She seemingly had no words, she just sat there staring at them with a questioning frown. 'Are you... ok?'

'Hmm?' The guy next to her grunted and shifted slightly, threatening to roll over and see what was up. Holly instinctively let go of Charlie, who immediately hid behind her, and put her hands together pleadingly and shook her head frantically. Being seen by a female was bad enough, but to also get judged by a man would be too humiliating for words. The woman seemed to understand and put her arm out to pat the man's back reassuringly.

'Nothing honey, don't worry.'

Her partner muttered something and settled back down, and Holly mouthed a silent thank you. The woman nodded demurely, a slight amused smile playing across her lips, as she showed no sign of looking away. Holly decided they'd pushed their luck as far as it would go and so she dragged Charlie away, tugging her by the arm as her friend seemed to initially be paralysed in place. They briskly set off down the path, their faces reddening as they imagined the cheeky view they were presenting from behind, to a complete stranger. Holly took one last look back as they were about to disappear from view and saw the woman watching them go, her camera now in her hand, presumably filming their hasty retreat. So the guy might not have seen them in the flesh, but he definitely would later. Hopefully the video wouldn't end up online either...

Holly tutted to herself as she imagined their bodies appearing on some sleazy website. 'Great...'

'What?' Now Charlie nervously glanced back to see if they were being followed.

'Nothing.'

Charlie doesn't need to know that footage now exists, thought Holly, what you don't know can't hurt you. Now they'd gone far enough round the curved path to be hidden from view, and Holly slowed their pace down again.

'I just can't believe we got so unlucky there, what are the chances...'

Charlie scoffed bitterly. 'Of being caught when you're walking around in public for hours with no clothes? Pretty damn high I'd say.'

Holly slapped her friend's butt playfully, making her jump. 'Yeah, but if you've got it flaunt it I say.'

Charlie rolled her eyes. 'Well we have flaunted it now, to one random hiker.'

'One random hiker, so far...'

'Shut up. Now can we please get back to the campsite?'

The next few miles of fields passed without incident, the laws of averages seemed to be working in their favour and after encountering more people than they'd have expected on the first half of their trek they were now rewarded with some peace and quiet. Soon they were back on the narrow trail which led back to the village, and their anxieties were beginning to rise again as the chances of meeting a passer-by increased. As they approached the back of the church the path became very narrow, so they had to start peering round each bend to see if anyone was there. Luckily as of yet no one was coming their way.

'Holly, someone's coming our way!' Charlie recoiled from her peeking spot and the colour drained from her face as she turned imploringly to her friend. 'What do we do?'

'Fuck's sake!' Holly peered around the wall which Charlie was now cowering behind, and saw that indeed they were in huge trouble, there walking up the road was a tall man walking a black labrador.

Charlie hissed over to Holly, her voice strained with panic. 'He's got a dog too, for god's sake. We'll have to go back, it will definitely smell us and come find us.'

'Yeah... hold on though...' The guy did have a dog, thought Holly, on a lead, and in his other hand was a stick which he held out in front of him. And he was wearing sunglasses...

'Holly? We need to go now!' Charlie was ready to run back the way they'd come, but Holly realised she had different plans.

'You know what Charlie? Let him look, I don't care. I'm tired of hiding, we're young and beautiful, we have nothing to be ashamed of.'

With a devilish grin Holly stepped out from their hiding spot and waltzed casually towards the stranger, running her hands up into her hair seductively as she swayed her hips from side to side.

'What the hell? Holly, come back! Holly!' Charlie watched on in absolute horror, wondering if her friend had finally gone completely insane, before the penny finally dropped for her too.

'Ohhh... oh my god! I'm so dumb...'

Charlie covered her mouth to suppress her laughter as she realised that yes, embarrassingly she'd been absolutely terrified of being seen by a blind man. Still with less confidence than her friend she crept out and followed Holly, rushing to catch up with her. They both casually walked up towards the man and then pressed themselves to the side of the path, shoving their backs up against the chain link fence that ran along side. With their breaths held they watched with silent delight as he passed by their naked bodies, his cane sweeping mere inches away from their curled toes as his dog obediently ignored them and continued to lead him away. Once he was past them they scampered off, giggling at the absurdity of their ridiculous situation.

Charlie slapped Holly on the shoulder. 'You idiot, I thought you had gone crazy for a second there, and we were about to have the police called on us or something.'

Holly was pleased she'd got away with it. 'Hahaha, did I really trick you?'

'Yeah, I didn't notice it was a guide dog first time round. I really thought he was about to get the shock of a lifetime.'

'Well streakers and blind people, in many ways they're the perfect combo.'

They reached the church and skirted round the graveyard as Holly wondered if anyone had been naked here before, then thought of course not, no one was as stupid as her and Charlie. They celebrated as they reached the road and knew that their journey was nearly at an end, that they were on the final stretch. They decided to run down the country lane, clutching their privates as they went, to minimise the time in which they might get caught. That nearly worked but one car did come shooting past them round one corner, sweeping by them before they had a chance to dive into the hedgerow in search of cover. In a flash it was gone but the damage had been done, and although the girls squealed with embarrassment they had no choice but to keep on going. Panting and sweating they reached the turnoff, and somehow, incredibly, unbelievably, they were finally back at the campsite entrance. They jogged up the small clearing that housed the gate which they'd left through so many hours before, and which luckily was currently devoid of any holidaymakers, then they hid behind a large oak tree as they pondered what to do next.

Holly pretended to think. 'Ok, so. The only way back to our tent is... through the campsite.'

'You seriously didn't think of this before?' Charlie collapsed to the ground and hugged her knees moodily.

'Not really.' Another lie.

Charlie looked up at her with large Bambi eyes. 'What do we do then? Wait until it's dark? Or you could grab someone who comes through the gate, and ask them to get us something?'

'I don't want to do that.'

'I didn't want to do any of this!'

'OK, fine, relax.' Holly peered out from behind their cover, then ducked back as she saw someone approaching the gate, a huge rucksack slung over their shoulders. She stood with her hands on her hips and looked down confidently at Charlie.

'So there's the big hedge that borders the campsite, and another one that cuts off this gate from the one on the other side, right?'

'So?' Charlie wasn't following.

'So, if there's any way through the second hedge then we might be able to get round to the far side, and then it's much closer to make a run our tent.'

Charlie looked around forlornly and picked up a twig which she twiddled anxiously. 'Ok, I guess?'

'Right, so I don't mind going to see if we can get through, see if there's a hole anywhere. I'm assuming you'd rather stay here, out of the way? Then if I find something I'll come back and get you, if not then fine, we'll have to try ask a stranger for help.'

'You'd do that?' Charlie was at last happy that Holly seemed to be trying to make up for her earlier mistake.

'Yeah, I mean I'll try.'

'Ok. You sure?'

'Yeah, I got us into this mess after all. Ok, wish me luck.'

Charlie reached out and squeezed her shin. 'Be careful, you'll only have a bush between you and the whole campsite. And it's dinner time, there will be plenty of people outside cooking.'

'Don't remind me.'

Holly checked to confirm that once more the coast was clear, then skipped out from behind the tree, darting past the entrance before anyone could see her and then disappearing around the thicket to the side. Once she was out of Charlie's sight she slowed to a walk and started laughing, it had been a close thing but finally her risky plan was almost complete. She let herself enjoy the last few moments of uninhibited freedom as she strolled confidently up to the point in the hedge which she had visited early that morning. Sure enough as planned, lodged away under the brambles, she retrieved the secret extra bag she had packed for the trip, and she unzipped it to find the jumper and pair of shorts that she'd prepared for this very moment. After so long with nothing on her body but boots it actually felt quite weird getting dressed, but soon she was respectable again and she waltzed back to find Charlie, carefreely twirling the bag around her fingers. When she was back at the tree she didn't go and hide behind it, but instead stood out in front and cheerfully called out.

'Oh Charlie!'

Her friend poked her head around and her jaw almost fell off. 'Holly, what the hell? How? You made it back to the tent, that quickly?'

Holly feigned ignorance. 'What do you mean?'

'Those are your clothes man! Where did you get your clothes from?'

'What do you mean, who doesn't wear clothes?'

'Holly...' Charlie was so confused... and suspicious.

Her friend grinned wickedly. 'Why Charlie, are you not wearing anything? Seems a bit daring, no?'

'I swear to god...' Charlie's face fell as she scanned Holly's smug expression. She could see now that this was a trap, the whole thing had been one elaborate trick, and now she was just being toyed with. Holly had taken the bait and switch idea from Charlie's little backyard sunbathing prank, then multiplied it by a thousand percent.

'You kept clothes... just for you?'

'No idea what you mean.' Holly cocked her head and smiled pleasantly, enjoying the drama of her big reveal. 'But what about you then, how are we going to get you back to the tent?'

'Holly please.'

'What are you going to do?'

'I'm sorry about the topless garden thing, that was wrong of me-'

'Well have no fear,' Holly replied, ignoring Charlie's pleas and cutting her off. 'I actually have a selection of outfits for you to choose from.'

'Oh.' Charlie shut up at that point, cautiously optimistic that maybe her friend had just been messing with her, and was in fact actually about to be merciful.

'The first option, is this lovely item.' Holly reached into the bag and pulled out a red lingerie teddy, a corset like item with inbuilt underwear. You know the ones.

'Are you kidding...'

Charlie stared in dismay at the completely useless item of clothing. It looked incredibly sexy, well to be honest slutty, comprised of delicate frills and lace, and each panel was almost entirely see through, the fine material offering only a pink tinge to whatever flesh it was covering. The bigger issue however was that the panties were completely crotchless, and the bra was also just formed of the underwiring, with no cups at all to cover her breasts. It would offer next to no cover.

'Why do you even own that...'

Holly scoffed. 'Wow, ok then, not looking like a winner. Right, option number two, and my oh my what a cute look this would be!'

Next up was a pair of elbow length satin gloves, black high heels and a pair of fishnet stockings. They would offer literally no cover.

Charlie shook her head as she nervously hugged the tree. 'Really? That's it?'

'Oh you're right, sorry no.' Holly smirked coyly and pulled out a head band with floppy bunny ears attached to it. 'You're right, it comes with this. Look at these bad boys.'

Charlie was incredulous. 'Yeah if I was posing in the easter edition of playboy later they'd be perfect. But I'm not, so what the hell is the point of them!'

Holly raised an eyebrow. 'Honestly, they say that beggars can't be choosers but listen to you complain! Well then, last but definitely not least, we have this intriguing little two piece! One thing to note, if you choose this outfit you must wear both items.'

First out was a white plastic face mask with a small piece of elastic at the back. Charlie's blood ran cold as she suddenly realised where this was going...

'And to complete the aesthetic, these.' Holly slowly raised her hand from the bag and there, dangling suggestively from her forefinger, was a shiny pair of handcuffs.

'Holly no...' Charlie bowed her head, half in shock, half in defeat.

'Oh yes. So, which will it be?'

*****

Ten minutes later and Holly was sat in the car with the engine running and the passenger door wide open, prepared for a quick exit. After Charlie had made her outfit selection Holly had left her to change, and prepare herself emotionally, and rushed back to quote unquote pack up. This mostly amounted to pulling out a few poles from their tent and then unceremoniously cramming it into the boot, shoving it down with her foot, then hurriedly throwing their bags on top. Now that they were good to go she got her phone out and opened the camera, waiting for Charlie to show up. She only had to wait a moment before she saw her friend's head appear down the bottom of the campsite.

Ultimately it had been a choice between modesty, in the loosest possible sense of the word, and anonymity. The lingerie and rabbit costume had just been there for Holly's entertainment, she knew neither of them were viable options, but she liked screwing with Charlie as much and as frequently as possible. The real choice was between accepting the last outfit or going without one entirely. In the first scenario the payoff was that your arms would be handcuffed behind you, revealing your entire body to the whole campsite, leaving absolutely nothing to imagination, but in return you would have your face covered, and no one would be able to identify you. The alternative was to walk through in the nude, with the ability to cover yourself with your arms, but thereby leaving your blushing face open to everyone's judgment. Holly wondered what a normal person would do, maybe the logical decision would be to hide as much as you could and try to ignore the onlookers? Or just cut your losses and ask a passer-by for help? But she knew that for her, and for Charlie, and for anyone else like them, the choice was ultimately an easy one.

She hit record and watched on with a great deal of satisfaction and a small twinge of jealousy as the masked but otherwise naked Charlie stalked up the hill towards her, her hands indeed fastened tightly behind her as planned. Holly had deliberated making her lose the boots too, to add to the experience, but she didn't want her to slip and fall, especially now when she wouldn't be able to get herself back up. Charlie wasn't visibly panicking to her credit, she took long measured strides and walked with her concealed head held high, with her breasts pushed out unashamedly. It was honestly quite the sight and the campers around her stopped and stared, mouths agape, and murmured in shock as they parted to watch the naked girl pass through them. It looked like a scene from a fever dream, or maybe a nightmare, and Holly had to pinch herself to check if it really was real - she couldn't believe that she'd pulled this off, or that Charlie was actually going through with it. All too soon it was over and her friend reached the car and slid into the seat next to her, sitting awkwardly on her hands and breathing heavily with excitement and fear.