University Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Drive.'

Holly looked at Charlie's eyes which even through the small holes of the mask were clearly flaming with adrenaline. Her skin was absolutely covered in goosebumps too.

'You sure? I've got some clothes for you here in the front, would you like them now or-'

'Fucking. Drive.'

'Fine, but the handcuffs, shall I take them off now or-'

Charlie seethed. 'Holly, I swear to god...'

'Ok ok, we're going.'

Holly chuckled and leant across Charlie, her head getting alarmingly close to her crotch as she reached over and pulled the far door shut. She then slowly drove down towards the campsite's exit as Charlie, still unable to cover herself, slid down in her seat to try and avoid the gaze of all the onlooker who were waiting for her to come through again, looking down through the windows with interest. The mask proved very useful indeed as they passed countless of outheld smartphones trying to capture the daring duo's exit, and now it was Charlie's turn to worry about where online her image would end up. Holly just carefreely waved them all goodbye and then pulled out onto the road and floored it, putting an end to the dramatic camping weekend as the two girls sped off into the sunset.

*****

'And that,' declared Holly, dropping her chopsticks triumphantly into her bowl and wiping her mouth with a napkin, 'is why I am the queen of revenge. So watch your back Jess, and you too Jay, because you've just started a war you will never, ever win. Ever.'

Jesus, thought Jericho, Jessica was screwed. Holly had been willing to hike ten miles in the nude, just because she hoped that a few hours later she'd be able to trap her friend in an even more humiliating position? That was commitment. It was like she was playing chess but Jess and Charlie were playing checkers. He'd better be more careful too, no agreeing to any suspicious sounding naked challenges, just in case.

Jessica also looked mildly alarmed, but took it all in good humour. 'I don't know Holls, so far it's one nil to me and I don't think I'll be so easily fooled.' She passed her plate to Holly who took them all to the sink and quickly scrubbed them clean.

'Well then, we'll have to see. But be warned, whilst I was waiting for you two to turn up at the pool I began to start brainstorming some plans...'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah, and let me say my creative juices were definitely flowing.'

She finished cleaning the cutlery and stacked everything on the drying rack, then stopped to yawn theatrically. 'Right I am off to bed, that was quite enough excitement for one day. Jess I hope you're satisfied with your punishments, and I'd just like to say I will never go swimming with you again.'

Jessica nodded. 'Fair enough.'

Holly patted Jericho on the head. 'Jay you are a snake, but an impressively cunning one.'

He also nodded. 'Thank you.'

'And with that I must bid you both farewell. Goodnight!' Holly waved as she swooped out of the room, and Jessica and Jericho watched the door swing shut after her.

'Wow.' Jessica leant back in her chair and stretched, looking over at Jericho with wide eyes. 'Can you believe all that? Do people really do this sort of thing? In public? Just for kicks?'

Jericho exhaled. 'I know...those two are the first I've heard about to be honest, I had no idea it was a thing. I assume you and your girlfriends never do anything like this back home?'

'God no.' Jess laughed. 'Like I said, I might occasionally walk around my room au naturel, but that is definitely my limit.'

'Maybe you should give it a go. Explore your wild side' Jericho grinned, naughtily.

'Jerry! What would Holly say if she knew you spoke to me like that?'

'We both know she'd be delighted that I was trying to find her another partner in crime.'

'True, alarmingly that is true. Whoever this Charlie chick is though, she's made of sterner stuff than I. She'll have to keep Holly happy for now.'

'Yeah, she sounds equally insane. I wonder if she'll come visit someday...' Jericho's phone vibrated and he looked down to see a message from Holly.

*my room, now, hurry*

'Umm....' He looked sheepishly up at Jessica who shrugged.

'It's fine Jerry, honestly. You can go, I appreciate you guys spending today with me.'

'You sure?'

'Of course man, don't be silly. Go be with her.'

Jericho was about to get up, but then he had a thought. 'Let me just see something first.' He quickly sent back a reply.

*in a sec, but first you know those handcuffs*

Holly's response was instantaneous.

*what*

*the ones you made charlie wear. did you bring them to uni*

This time there was a delay.

*ok, yes*

Jericho smiled to himself.

*but not the mask i'm guessing*

*no... i do have a blindfold though...*

*really? when were you planning to bring that up*

*idk, soon maybe. you coming to bed or not*

*yes. but first, you know what to do. see you in a minute*

Jericho finished typing and looked up at Jessica who was eyeing him nervously.

'What? What were you saying to her?'

Jericho got up and tucked in his chair. 'You'll see. Want to come and make it two nil to you?'

'Wait, what do you mean?'

'Just come on.'

The pair left the kitchen and walked down to Holly's room, pausing outside it. Jericho put a finger to his lips and Jessica nodded, then silently they eased open the unlocked door and stepped inside. Jessica clamped her hand over her mouth in surprise, then grabbed Jericho's arm as she mouthed 'oh my god', and for good reason. Before them stood Holly, blindfolded as promised with a black sash around her eyes, her hands handcuffed and clasped tightly in front of her, the rest of her body otherwise completely uncovered as she nervously turned her head, straining to hear in the darkness. Jericho just loved the fact that she'd guessed exactly what he'd wanted her to do, and then followed through without any questions.

'Jay?'

Jericho ignored her, instead gently stepping forward as softly as he could until he was by her side. Holly continued to blindly look around as he reached out for her restraints, and she flinched as he closed his hand around the metal rings.

'Jesus, I thought I heard you. You scared me. Hey. Jay, say something.'

He still refused to speak as he pulled her arms up over her head until she was struggling to stand, perching on her tiptoes in the most exposed position possible.

'Jay? Jay, talk to me...'

Jericho looked back to Jessica who was watching from the doorway, half weirded out, half incredibly turned on. Satisfied that she'd seen enough, he took a step towards the bed, using Holly's cuffs to guide her over to it. She realised what they were doing and put one leg up and out to the side, feeling for the duvet with her foot. Jericho lowered her down and she sank clumsily to lie on the sheets, her arms still pulled over her head. She took a deep intake of breath as Jericho slid her down towards the headboard, then undid his belt with his spare hand and used it to lash her handcuffs securely to the frame. Finally satisfied he moved back to admire his handiwork, and Jessica crept over to stand next to him and look down at their naked friend, laid flat out and tied up on the bed.

'Shall I?' Jessica mouthed silently, and Jericho nodded enthusiastically. Jessica grinned and stepped forward, leaning down until her lips were a few millimetres from Holly's ear.

'Goodnight Holls,' she softly whispered in her huskiest voice.

Holly immediately jumped out of her skin, twisting away from the unexpected voice and bringing her legs up to tuck into her body, trying forlornly to hide herself. 'Oh my god Jess, fuck off! Both of you, go to hell!'

Jessica burst into hysterics which made Jericho crack up too, and the tension in the room was shattered.

'Oh god, ok that was funny. Nice one Jerry, well played.' Jessica high fived him and went off to the door. 'Well then, night guys, you two have fun! Holly, I promise you're on your own now. See you tomorrow.'

After she heard the door click shut Holly turned her head in the vague direction of where she estimated Jericho to be. 'I swear, you two are both so screwed, I will destroy you both. That was so evil.'

Jericho still wasn't talking though, instead he was searching through her wardrobe, inspecting each item carefully. Who owns both a dressing gown and a bath robe he thought, pulling both items out from their hangers. Luckily Holly did though, and he pulled out the fabric cords from each, carrying them back over to her.

'What the - no, no, hang on a moment.' Holly felt her right leg being grabbed and firmly pulled straight. 'I really don't trust -- Jay no!' She felt the fabric tie being wrapped around her ankle and then tied off in a knot, then it was pulled taught as Jericho fastened the other end to the corner of the bed. 'Jay seriously...' Her begging was in vain as soon her other leg was secured in a similar fashion, and now she was completely spread out on the bed, only able to wiggle slightly as she tested her restraints which would not budge.

'Damn, have you done this before?' She still received no reply, but did hear Jericho move away and lock her door, before returning to her side. 'I know the strong and silent approach is meant to be a turn on, and it's kind of working not going to lie, but could you just -- ohhh...'

She was rendered incapable of rational thought as she felt Jericho's lips gently kiss the inside crease of her right thigh, and then slowly start making their way up her leg.

'Never mind... ok do what you want to me...'

Four doors down the corridor Jessica lay sweating on her bed, her jeans and underwear hastily discarded on the floor as her hands worked furiously beneath her sheets. The mental image of Jericho nestled between Holly's thighs played round and round her brain, keeping her dirty mind fuelled with lustful thoughts until she climaxed and then lay spent and exhausted on her damp sheets, still feeling deeply unsatisfied.

*****

A week later and Jericho was walking up the flat's hallway, humming out loud as music blared from his headphones. His last lecture of the evening had ended ten minutes early and so he decided to go and annoy Holly, who was meant to be revising for an exam the next day. Her room was nearly always unlocked when she was in so as he reached her door he just barged straight in, not bothering to knock.

'Jerry! Look away!'

It wasn't Holly's scream that greeted him, but surprisingly Jessica's.

'Oh shit, sorry!' Jericho flinched and quickly turned to avert his eyes, as there sat on the bed clad only in her underwear was Jess, who immediately grabbed a blanket and pressed it against her cleavage.

'What the hell man?'

'Oh hey Jay.' Holly was lounging on her chair with her feet up on the desk and a sketchbook placed across her lap. 'You've interrupted our impromptu art class.'

'Oh so that's why Jess has no clothes on,' joked Jericho, still looking politely at the wall. 'I thought you were cheating on me, and with my own flatmate.'

'Nah don't worry, we already had sex earlier and now we're just messing around.'

'Oh haha.'

'Jay do you never knock?' The indignant Jess was now fully wrapped up in a duvet and she threw a pillow at him, with considerable force.

'Ow, and sorry no, I didn't know you'd be here. So is life drawing not on tonight?' Jericho turned and saw that everything was covered so he joined Jess on the bed and nudged her playfully.

Holly sighed as she stretched. 'No, it got cancelled again, their models keep bailing and they've got no replacements.'

'You know you should really volunteer.'

'I said that,' chimed in Jess.

Holly reluctantly shook her head. 'Guys you shouldn't tempt me, I'm not trying to show that side of me, well not yet. No, unfortunately they'll just have to do without for a week. Well I guess we're finished then Jess, thanks for posing for me though, appreciate it.'

Jericho turned to mock Jessica. 'Really, did you offer to do this?'

'No, but she convinced me to help her, and I had nothing better to do.'

'She's been a great help, don't be rude Jay.'

'Fine, fine. So come on then. Let's see it.' Jericho got up again and leant back against the wall expectantly.

Holly raised an eyebrow. 'You sure he can look at it Jess? I draw pretty realistically, and he is a boy. A gross, leering boy...'

Jessica laughed. 'What the hell, it's only me in my underwear, and we're all adults. Go ahead, I don't mind.'

'Mmm, ok then...' Holly maintained eye contact with her half-dressed friend as she flipped over the paper and revealed her sketch to pair of them.

'Oh wow...'

'Holly! You bitch!' Jessica leapt forwards and grabbed the pad, slamming it into her chest so no one could see it anymore. 'Honestly, what the hell!'

Instead of drawing Jessica as she had seen her, Holly had instead decided to take some artistic licence by ignoring the bra and panties and instead drawing what she imagined lay underneath, resulting in a refined but unapologetic full frontal nude image, which to Jessica's horror was uncannily accurate...

'How the... that was not what I agreed too!' She blushed furiously as Jericho laughed at her embarrassment, and then she glared at Holly who shrugged apologetically.

'I draw still life, what can I say? I said it would be pretty faithful to the real thing. I've drawn a lot of women in my time, so I can infer the finer details pretty realistically.'

'You could have warned me...' Jessica snuck another bemused peak down at the drawing, marvelling at how precisely her naked body had been portrayed, even though Holly had never even seen it in person.

Jericho leant over teasingly as if to get another look. 'So will you frame it and put it on your wall Jess? When Holly's a famous artist this could be worth millions.'

'No Jerry, I will not. No offence Holly, but I think I'll have to burn this, just in case. Now if you'd like to turn around again, I have an evening class I need to get to.' She got up, discarded the blanket and quickly pulled on the rest of her clothes, then with the pad of paper still clutched to her front she said her goodbyes and headed off to her room.

'Bye Jess, and thanks again!' Holly watched her leave with fond amusement and then reached for another sketchbook as Jericho slumped down onto the bed across from her and began to browse his phone. She retrieved the pencil that she'd tucked behind her ear and began to roughly sketch his outline.

'Hey, how was your seminar?'

'It was a lecture, and very very boring, I was falling asleep. How's revision for the test coming along?'

'Going amazingly, as you can see. I think I'll be able to wing it ok though, should be fine.'

They chatted about upcoming exams for a few minutes as Jericho replied to some emails, then Holly set down her pencil and yawned again.

'What do you think?' She sat back and admired her quick drawing, then turned it over to show Jericho.

'Oh wow.' He leant forward and stared with genuine amazement at Holly's sketch. Once again she'd completely disregarded her model's clothing and drawn him au naturel, lying back naked on her bed, again capturing his form incredibly accurately even if this time she could work from memory.

'Holly you are actually ridiculously talented, like insanely good. Every detail is completely perfect...'

Holly beamed. 'Thank you Jay! Maybe this one should go on my wall. Although my parents are visiting tomorrow so maybe not...'

'Yeah that probably wouldn't be for the best, it wouldn't be a great first impression of me. Also...' Jericho raised an eyebrow as his gaze settled on his figure's crotch, which sported a photo-accurate depiction of an enormous erection, which in reality he wasn't currently experiencing. 'It's great overall, but I'm not sure that bit is exactly right...'

'Oh no?' Holly looked at the drawing with a puzzled expression, then set it to the side and slipped off her chair onto the floor, crawling on her hands and knees over to Jericho who leant back again onto the duvet, legs apart. 'Well, maybe I can fix that...'

Ninety seconds later Jessica burst back into the room, distractedly rummaging through her bag. 'Sorry Holls, did I leave my charger in here, I think -- oh my god.'

Holly, caught mid-blowjob, released Jericho's cock from her mouth and spun round to look at their unexpected guest, who had immediately clamped a hand over her eyes, with genuine alarmed surprise. Jericho jumped up and stretched out a hand out to futilely cover himself up, scrambling to yank a sheet over his crotch.

'Shit.'

'Oh my god oh my god -- umm, sorry, never mind, I'll comeback later. Sorry.' Jessica blindly backed up to the doorway and stumbled out into the corridor, leaving her stunned friends reeling in shock. Holly wiped her hair out of her face and turned to look at Jericho, and after a moment of silence they both burst out laughing.

'Fuck.'

'I know.' Holly picked up his dick again and waggled it playfully. 'Man... poor Jess.'

Jericho sank back onto the pillows again, seemingly relatively unphased. 'Yeah... we really should start locking that door you know.'

'Yeah. God, that's going to be awkward later.' Holly shifted as if to get up and make sure no one else would come in unexpectedly, but Jericho leant forwards, caught her arm and grinned.

'Woah, I didn't mean like right now. Come on, as you were.'

Holly frowned at him but then her smile broke through. 'Idiot.' Bowing her head she resumed her task, and Jericho noted with interest that her efforts had redoubled after being caught in the act. Three floors down Jessica was just walking out of the accommodation block, replaying what she'd just seen, and wondering how the hell she was meant to begin getting those two out of her head.

*****

That afternoon could have threatened to create some discomfort or tension between the trio, but instead it seemed to bring them even closer, in a weird way. Holly was Holly, a wild, uninhibited free spirit, and Jericho was completely infatuated and would follow her to the ends of the earth. Then there was Jessica, who had initially been taken aback when she discovered just how bold her flatmate could be, but now she was just as intrigued and scandalised by Holly's exploits as Jericho was, and maybe just a little turned on as well. As she had confided months ago she wasn't adverse to wandering around her room in the nude and definitely thought she had a body worth appreciating, but she definitely wouldn't consider herself an exhibitionist or thrill seeker. Hearing about Holly and Charlie's adventures however had opened her eyes to a whole new world of naughty possibilities, ones that scared and excited her in equal measure.

Jericho was happy that despite recent events they had all remained friends, and he'd really come to appreciate and love their weird little clique. Soon though it would temporarily be over, as the Christmas holidays finally arrived after a first term which felt like it had lasted a year. Festive parties were thrown, celebratory nights out were held, and emotional goodbyes were exchanged as everyone packed up their stuff ready to return home for a month. On the last night before everyone drove back Jericho and the girls were all attending their flat's goodbye bash, which was really just a drunken get together in the shared kitchen. It was fun for a while but soon the hours began to drag, and everyone's energy levels started to drop. It was well gone midnight when a pretty intoxicated Holly wandered over towards a sleepy Jericho and slumped onto his lap.

'You ok?' Jericho hugged her tight as Holly yawned loudly and then leant back in his arms with a sigh.

'I'm a bit bored, I'll be honest.' She gestured vaguely around the room, surveying it with a glazed over expression. 'Look at them all.' Their flatmates were looking largely worse for wear by this point, half of them were on the verge of passing out as they lay comatose around the kitchen table, and the rest were drunkenly hitting on each other, spurred on by the alcohol.