University Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh wow, I thought i was going to have to.. but never mind.'

She reached out and gave him an experimental shake, and sure enough she could feel that he was already good to go. Jericho just grinned and mischievously shoved her back onto her heels, then spun her around so that she was pointing straight at the library, bent over on all fours. Aiming his phone down to capture the moment he used his free hand to guide himself into her, and Holly gasped at his touch. Very, very gently Jericho began to slide in and out, and Holly began to rock her hips back accordingly as they started to fuck bareback, completely out in the open.

'Jerry, Jerry oh my god, this is insane, this is crazy...'

'I know, I know...'

Occasionally Jericho would push in a little too hard and the thwack of their steaming skin would ring out like a gunshot, causing them both to freeze in position and look with terror at the library group. At worst one or two would glance in their general direction but then immediately resume their conversation, and the two lovers would breathe a sigh of relief and then keep going, using the dark and the music as their only form of cover. The rain was beginning to lash down now as the wind whipped around them, soaking through Jericho's shirt in seconds. He couldn't feel the cold though, just the warmth of his body inside Holly's.

'Harder Jay, please.'

Holly had slumped forward to support her weight on her forearms as her fingers literally clutched clumps of wet grass, as she tried to find some grip so that she could ram her body back into Jericho's with more force. He helped her out by chucking his phone to the side, not caring whether or not it would get soaked, and then grabbing her hips and going to work with more aggression. The worsening weather was getting even louder and so they were able to make a bit more noise themselves, Jericho beginning to pant with exertion and Holly involuntarily whimpering as he pushed himself in deeper and deeper.

'Oh yes, just there, keep it there... fuck...'

Jericho could tell that she was quickly getting close, so he decided to take control by reaching down and gathering her hair into his fist, then pulling her whole body back so that she was sitting up on her knees, every inch of her glistening skin totally exposed to the open air. He began to thrust with quicker and shallower movements, keeping her torso pinned in place as he held her throat with one hand and used the other to reach down between her legs and play with her, unrelentingly. Now openly grunting he squeezed her neck tighter and frigged her off faster as he whispered into her ear.

'They are looking straight at you Holly, and they can see everything. You're the only one naked here, the only one completely exposed, and all your clothes are way back at home... there's nothing you can do, you can't even cover yourself up...'

'I know.. I know!'

Holly's body was now doing its own thing, her hands didn't know what to touch as first they joined Jericho's by working frantically between her thighs, then played with her nipples, grabbed at her hair, covered her eyes, before Holly settled on clutching the back of Jericho's head with one and biting down hard on the other to stop her from crying out. It wasn't long before an orgasm more intense than she thought was possible rocked her system, and as she came her whole frame convulsed and buckled but Jericho kept her locked in place, pulling her even closer into his chest as he felt her stifled screams pulse down her spine.

Holly continued to shake and tremor as her ecstasy slowly subsided, and when Jericho felt the last judders fade away he finally let go of her, letting her collapse forwards onto her elbows with her butt pointing up towards the moon. Jericho felt himself slip put of her with a squelch, and as he looked down at her back and his dick he noticed the steam rolling off them from the cold night air hitting their sweaty skin. He sighed contentedly and gave Holly a gentle slap on the rear, and she reached back to hold his hand for a moment as she got her breathing under control.

'Thank you.' Those were her only words as she lay there, still unable or unwilling to move. Jericho laughed softly to himself.

'You're welcome, not a bad way to end the night.'

At that moment the worst possible thing imaginable happened, as the downpour finally turned into a full blown storm and a bolt of lightning shot across the sky, illuminating the whole plaza with a dazzling white light. It only lasted a second, but that was enough. They'd been spotted.

'Woah, guys you see that? Hey, over there, what are you doing?'

'Shit Jay, run!'

As the darkness was instantly restored Holly scrambled to her feet, slipping on the slick grass as she tried to work out how to get away. She didn't even think of going for Jericho's coat, her fight or flight reflex and alcohol addled mind meant she wasn't thinking clearly, but was instead only interested in getting the hell out of there. Jericho was desperately trying to cram his boner back into his trousers, a painful task at the best of times, then he started to blindly feel around on the floor for his phone. Holly wasn't willing to wait, though she cursed as she realised there was no escape route other than back onto the well-lit path, which would definitely mean she'd be seen again. As she paused there hesitating a second flash lit her up, this time standing completely exposed in the center of the lawn, her soaking body glistening and glowing as the entire library group got a proper eye full.

'Oh my god look, it's a streaker!'

'Hey guys, naked chick over here!'

'Girl don't run away, hold up a sec!'

'Fuck it.' Holly swore under her breath and with a grimace hugged herself and ran back to the path, becoming fully visible to her onlookers who were whooping and cheering from their vantage point. As her feet reached the grippy paving stones she was able to properly sprint and she sped off away from the library, her bare soles slapping against the rough ground as for the second time that night she had to make her escape. Jericho soon appeared behind her, his coat flapping wildly under his arm, and the pair soon disappeared into the distance as the waves of thunder began to boom down from the heavens. It really was an epic sight, and they felt like they were in the scene of a disaster film. Holly fled behind one of the humanities buildings, not bothering to check if anyone was around, and Jericho almost slipped and collided with her as he slid to a stop beside her.

'Here, take this.'

'Thanks.'

Holly grabbed his coat and threw it on, flicking her wet hair back over the collar but not bothering to do up the buttons on the front. She should have been the most humiliated and ashamed she'd ever been, having just been seen freshly fucked in the middle of her university, but in all honesty she didn't, she just felt on top of the world. She jumped up and straddled Jericho's waist, her arms wrapped around his shoulders with his hands holding her bare legs under the jacket. She looked down almost sheepishly at her naked body peeking out from between the zips, then bit her lip shyly and finally looked up into his eyes. 'I love you, Jericho.'

Jericho didn't say anything, just smiled goofily as he looked at the rain drops streaming down her beautiful face, then he leant forwards and they shared the most incredible kiss they'd ever have.

'I love you too Holly.'

They both giggled like idiots and began to passionately make out until another shockingly loud crack of thunder caused them both to jump out of their skins, and they agreed that they could probably do with getting dry. The campus was finally completely deserted but the now shivering Holly decided to keep the coat on, though still with it hanging completely open, as they hurried back towards their block of flats, briefly pausing to pick up Holly's soaked dressing gown before heading inside to bed. They stripped off and climbed under the sheets, and Jericho decided to ask Holly to be his girlfriend. She said yes, and they fell asleep entwined in each other's warm embrace.

*****

Seven hours later a very hung over Holly and Jericho woke up to a knock at the door, and they both groaned in unison.

'Can you get it?'

'It's your room, your door, you get it.' Holly rolled over and stuffed her head into the pillows.

'Urgh.'

Jericho rolled his eyes and staggered to his feet, pulling on some discarded underwear and slowly unravelling a tangled hoodie as he walked towards the door. He looked through the peep hole expecting to see one of the cleaners but instead he saw the familiar face of Jessica. He was still trying unsuccessfully to turn his top inside out, so he thought what the hell, she's seen me wearing less, and chucked it to the side before opening the door.

'Morning Jess.'

'Good morning to you too Jericho. Oh wow, and good morning little Jericho.'

Jessica had raised an amused eyebrow when she saw Jericho's state of undress, but then she quickly averted her eyes skywards as her gaze strayed to his crotch.

'Huh? Oh, whoops.' Jericho looked down and saw that he was nursing a decent semi which was pretty obvious as it strained against the thin material of his boxers. 'Just a little morning wood, you know how it is.'

'Eww gross!' Jessica giggled as she covered her mouth in fake outrage, and continued to look away as Jericho reached down and readjusted himself so that his dick's outline was a little less obvious. 'Anyway, can I come in?'

'Yeah sure. How's the head?'

He held the door open for her and let her past, noting with interest that she appeared to only be wearing one piece of clothing too. Her nipples were clearly poking out through her oversized t-shirt, and the way it hugged her hips and thighs as she walked suggested that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

'Not awful, but I've been up a while, I couldn't get back to sleep. So I had a shower and drank a load of water, so I'm starting to feel a bit less dead. You?'

'Yeah not amazing I'll be honest. You have fun last night then? You seemed to be quite into that guy in the kitchen...'

Jericho went to the window and pulled open the curtains. 'Jesus. Ok forget that.'

The harsh sunlight made him wince in pain and he quickly tugged them shut again, plunging the room back into near darkness.

'Water, that's an idea.' He turned to the bottle on his bedside table and began chugging it. Such was his thirst that he didn't care as a trickle escaped from his mouth and began to wend it's way down his chest, glistening on his skin. Jessica found herself admiring the stream of water as it flowed over his torso towards his belly button, until she suddenly remembered that this was Jericho who she was ogling, and she guilty looked away and instead nodded towards the bed.

'Yeah I don't know, we made out for a while but then I sent him home and went to bed. Is Holly alive?'

'Should be.'

Jericho wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

'Holly.' There was no reply from the bundle of duvet.

'Holly?' They could only see the back of her head as she had curled up away from them, facing the wall as she played dead. 'Holly come on, we know you're awake.'

A muffled reply emanated from the pile of blankets. 'No I'm not.'

Jessica yawned. 'Sorry guys, I didn't mean to wake you up, I was just getting really bored alone in my room and I thought I'd come see what you two were doing.'

'Yeah don't worry Jess, it's fine. To be honest I need to be up, I should probably get round to packing at some point...' Jericho looked around at his cluttered room and sighed. 'Well, maybe later.' He reached down and tugged unsuccessfully at the edge of the duvet, as Holly continued to ignore them. 'Holly, move.' He managed to get a corner free and pulled it up, revealing Holly's bare buttocks.

'Guys let me go back to sleep.' Holly made no attempt to cover herself up but instead curled into an even tighter ball, squeezing into the bedding around her.

'Let me.' Jessica took the almost empty bottle from Jericho and stepped towards the bed. 'Wakey wakey Holls.' She reached out and squirted a dribble of cold water onto Holly's cheeks, which instantly clenched tightly in shock.

'Oh my god, gross Jess.' With her hair tousled around her head Holly blearily rolled over and sat up, wiping her eyes as she looked accusingly at her friend. 'Is there any left for me?'

Jessica shook the bottle. 'No, sorry.'

'Great.' Holly stretched her arms over her head, causing the blankets which had been pressed against her bust to fall away and reveal her soft puffy nipples. 'Jerry baby?'

'What now?' Jericho's gaze had drifted down to her breasts and he felt blood starting to flow to his groin once again.

Holly batted her lashes and gave him her best sad puppy eyes. 'Please would you go fetch me a drink?'

'No lazy, go get it yourself.'

'Pretty please? Tell you what...' She looked down at her boobs and shook them suggestively. 'If you do I'll let you do anything you'd like to me later.'

'Boundaries guys, I'm right here, that's disgusting.' Jessica now found herself staring at Holly's jiggling chest and snapped herself out of it by dropping onto the bed and lying beside her friend, carefully smoothing out her own top to keep herself decent.

'Haha sorry Jess.' Holly laughed and moved over to make room, before passing over and rearranging the duvet so they were both covered up, all warm and cosy. 'But seriously Jay. Anything.'

Jericho felt his loins continue to get hotter and so with some reluctance he agreed. He went to put on a top once more but this was met with scorn from both the girls.

'Seriously,' mocked Holly, 'after all I went through last night you need a hoodie just to go to the kitchen?'

Jericho frowned indignantly and was about to defend himself before Jessica jumped in too.

'Yeah Jericho you coward, what are you, scared? Wait, what did you do last night?'

'Don't worry, I'll tell you later.'

'You two are honestly the worst.' Jericho rolled his eyes and after a quick glance up and down the corridor headed off towards the kitchen.

When he returned the girls were cuddled up with Jericho's laptop resting open on Jessica's knees.

'Urgh my hero, thank you.' Holly reached out to eagerly take a glass of orange juice from Jericho, this time keeping the duvet clasped against her, and thirstily gulped it down.

'Budge up. I also made you a coffee, here, be careful.'

'You really are an angel.' Holly swapped the empty glass for the full mug.

'I know.' Jericho slipped in next to Jessica and pulled some of the duvet across onto him. 'Well isn't this cute.'

'Like peas in a pod.' Jessica smiled at him as she realised she rather enjoyed the sensation of being squeezed in between the two. On one side she had Jericho's strong, muscular legs pressed up tight against hers, this bed really wasn't intended to house three people. And on the other she could enjoy the soft warmth of Holly's body nestling into hers, in particular where their bare hips came together due to Jessica's t-shirt riding up surprisingly high under the sheets.

'So what are we watching?' Jericho stretched his arm up and over behind Jessica's head, not in a particularly flirtatious way but just because it felt more natural than keeping his hands awkwardly placed on his lap. Holly noticed this with quiet amusement and smiled as Jericho's hand reached out to softly play with her hair, and Jessica snuggled down between them.

'This film that Holly recommended, it's meant to be really good.'

'Yeah Jay, you'll love it.'

The film was awful and Jericho hated it, so instead he dozed as he waited for his coffee to start kicking in, but his dream was interrupted when he felt a shift next to him.

'Oh shit.' Jessica suddenly stiffened and sat upright, her eyes tightly screwed shut.

'Jess, you ok?' Holly paused the film and Jericho turned to look at their friend who only responded by throwing her head back. Suddenly Holly realised what was happening.

'Wait Jess no--'

It was too late though as Jessica erupted with a loud and violent sneeze, lurching forward as she covered her mouth.

'Shit Jess, oh my god!'

Holly looked down in dismay at the mug in her hand which had been sufficiently jolted so that it overflowed and spilled down onto her hand and then the duvet. 'Ah, it's really hot! Damn it!'

'Sorry Holls, sorry, are you ok?' Jessica sniffled apologetically as Holly swore and pushed the duvet aside, putting the dripping mug on the windowsill behind her head and then clambering in some discomfort over the bed to grab a towel from the side.

'Yeah I'm fine, don't worry.' Holly quickly wiped her arm dry and then seemed to realise that she was the only naked one in the room, standing awkwardly in front of the other two, which even for her felt a little weird.

'I might as well go have a shower now that I'm up, I guess.' She finally covered up by wrapping the towel around her and then headed for the door, inspecting at her scolded arm with concern.

'Did you get burnt?'

'No, don't worry, it will be fine. See you in a second.'

As she left Jericho got up too and looked at the wet stain in his bed linen.

'I should probably get the sheets off now.' He unceremoniously tugged the bedding away from Jessica who screamed and quickly grasped the hem of her t-shirt and shoved it down between her thighs.

'Jesus Jericho careful! I nearly flashed you!'

'Whoops, sorry Jess.' Jericho laughed as he bundled up the duvet and chucked it into a bag, ready to be loaded into the car later. 'Here you go, protect your modesty.' He picked up a spare small knitted blanket and threw it over her.

Jessica 'spread it over her lap. 'Is everything else already packed up now?'

'Yeah, afraid so.' He slid in next to her again and laid back with his arms crossed behind his head, more than comfortable being topless around her now. 'Got any more amazing tv suggestions?'

Jessica began to absentmindedly browse the menus. 'OK no, it was actually Holly who recommended that, not me. I agree though, it was rubbish.'

'Ah true, then I should have expected no less, her taste is awful.'

Jessica snorted. 'Poor her, I really tried to keep my sneeze in but I did have to try not to laugh when she jumped up like that.'

'It was quite the sight yeah.'

'And I'm surprised she bothered taking the towel to the shower just then to be honest, normally she doesn't need to bother right?'

'Yeah, well I think after yesterday even she's had enough of -- oh wait that's what we should watch. Give it here.'

'What?'

'Want to see what we got up to whilst everyone else was still at the party?' Jericho attached his phone to the computer via a cable, then after some searching found the file he wanted. 'Check this out.' He clicked on a thumbnail and up popped Holly, wrapped in her robe standing nervously outside the doors to their accommodation block.

Jessica gestured at the screen questioningly. 'I don't get it, what you made her go out in her dressing gown? I mean that's a bit basic isn't it -- oh my god! Jerry!'

Jericho laughed as he watched his girlfriend disrobe and then disappear off into the dark, and then Jessica joined him in giggling as she watched the camera shaking frantically as he tried to keep up.

'No, so she had this weird fantasy about streaking the library, so instead I dared her to run there naked instead.'

'Put the sound up.' Past Jericho's strained panting and the slapping of his feet on the ground played out from the laptop. 'And where was I when this was happening, why didn't I get an invite?' Jessica slapped Jericho on the arm, half-jokingly. 'I would have wanted to see this.'

'Sorry, you were busy getting freaky in the kitchen.'

Jessica rolled her eyes and then returned them to the screen. 'Wow, rude. Oh look, well done. You finally caught up with her.'