University Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ummm...' He had no idea how to react at all, so instead he just stared dumbly at her, and even began to blush himself. This was Charlie then, the Charlie, the one he'd heard so much about but never seen before. And for some reason she appeared to be completely...

'Oi, I said greet him at the door, not hide behind it like a cheat.'

A familiar voice called out from the hallway and finally Holly appeared, casually dressed in a hoodie and shorts, her beaming smile growing even wider when her eyes met Jericho's.

'Hey babe, nice to see you!' She didn't step outside to hug him though but instead reached behind her friend and yanked the door fully open, causing Charlie to squeal and clamp her hands over her body, trying futilely to protect her dignity as she was abruptly exposed to Jericho. Sure enough she was completely naked, and she stared wide eyed first at him and then down to the road, nervously looking out for passers-by.

'For god's sake Holly! Anyone could walk pass!'

Holly just shrugged. 'A dare is a dare Charlie. You know that, as does Jerry. Now come here you...'

She jumped down the doorstep and leapt straight into his arms, drawing him in for a long, passionate kiss. As their lips met Jericho thought that this was one of the strangest moments of his life and he left one eye open, keeping it locked on Charlie who just looked away in shame. Satisfied with their embrace Holly pulled away and he set her down, before the pair turned and looked at the nude girl cowering in the hall.

'So Jerry, this is Charlie, my best friend, you've heard quite a lot about her obviously. Ignore this,' she waved her hand around in Charlie's general direction. 'We were playing dares before you got here and I think you can guess who lost, and quite badly too. And Charlie this is Jerry, my boyfriend.' She reached for his hand and squeezed it, grinning up at him lovingly. 'And I can't wait for you two to start getting to know each other!'

Jericho looked down at Holly's shining eyes which seemed to be flickering with excitement, and began to smile too. No matter what she did, no matter how crazy or extreme it may be, she always found a way to keep blowing his mind him, keep upping the levels, again and again. He looked up at Charlie with a renewed confidence and friendliness, flashing her a charming grin before extending his free hand out in greeting.

'Lovely to finally meet you Charlie. I've only heard great things.'

Charlie looked down initially in bewilderment at his outstretched palm, and then glanced forlornly at Holly who just nodded sadistically. They all knew who was in charge here.

'Come on Charlie, don't be rude.'

Charlie seemed to deflate a little, before interestingly electing to keep one arm clamped over her nipples and reaching out with the other to shake hands. She had a surprisingly strong and purposeful grip, all things considered.

'Likewise Jericho, please come i.'

With their hands linked together they exchanged a brief nod as Jericho forced himself with extreme difficulty to keep his eyes fixed on her face. She then broke off, quickly covered up again and stepped to the side, pressing her back against the wall as Holly lead them inside and shut the door behind them, finally shielding Charlie from the road.

'You know what guys?

Holly turned to look with pride at her stunned but delighted boyfriend, and her equally humiliated but aroused best friend, and sighed with happy contentment. She'd been nervous about going to university in all honesty, after such a mental gap year spent messing around with Charlie she hadn't been sure how she'd cope with leaving her friend and her home life behind. But she hadn't reckoned on meeting someone like Jericho, definitely hadn't anticipated walking in on him in the shower and using that as an excuse to show her exhibitionist side to him. And never did she think she'd have not one but two people who loved and accepted, and even encouraged, that dare devil spirit. And now she had them both in her house, ready to see how crazy they could be, and the world really did feel like her oyster. She took Jericho's hand and led him towards the kitchen, as Charlie awkwardly shuffled behind the happy couple.

'I have a feeling that this weekend is going to be really, really fun.'

Jericho smiled to himself. If this was a dream, if he was asleep and having some weird fantasy, he really didn't care. Right now he was in heaven, and he intended on enjoying every single second, for however long it lasted.

'You know what Holly, I think you might be right...'

The End.

*****

For now this will be the end of the road for Jericho and Holly's story, interest in this series has slowly waned and I will instead look to start some new projects. Thank you to everyone who showed their support and appreciation for these characters, if you have any ideas for future storylines please leave your suggestions below and I'll think about bringing them back to life one day. Until then thanks again for reading, I hope you enjoyed it all, and I'll see you again soon.