University Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, she was fast ok.'

'But seriously, you made her run all the way there, through campus, in the cold?'

'It's not really like I made her, she said she wanted to do it and I just encouraged her, a lot.'

'Sounds like the sort of stuff she made Charlie do.' Both of them were glued to the nude figure on the screen.

'Well yeah, that was the inspiration for the idea. I mean she gets off on it, I get a kick out of watching it, anyone who sees her gets a nice treat for the eyes, what's the harm?'

Jessica just shook her head in disbelief. 'Honestly though Jerry, this is mental! Even for Holly right, this is really extreme no? Like she could have been seen by literally anyone...'

Jericho nodded in agreement. 'Oh yeah, this is the furthest she's ever pushed it... I mean she is insane.'

'Completely unhinged.'

'Absolutely ridiculous... but it is hot as fuck.'

Jessica sighed ruefully. 'Yeah... yeah this is pretty impressive. Look at her man. Naked, hiding behind a tree in the rain. You ever met anyone else who does that?'

'Nope.'

'Me neither. So did you get caught?'

'Umm spoilers, keep watching and find out.'

'Ok, no complaints from me.'

And she means it, thought Jericho, as he watched his friend out of the corner of his eye. She was transfixed by the video, never taking her gaze off it even when she spoke to him. She hadn't quite started lip-biting or anything cliché like that, but either Jericho had a dirty mind or he was sure that her nipples were poking out through her shirt a hell of a lot more than when she'd first arrived.

'And was she freezing?'

'Yeah, but I think she liked it. Added to the sensation of being outside, you know?'

'I guess. If I ever had to do this I'd want it to be sunny and warm.'

'But then everyone would be outside.'

'True. Oh my god, cartwheels? Seriously is she -- oh who is that! She did get caught?'

'Haha yep. This guy just came out from nowhere.' The shaky cam resumed as old Jericho ran away from the scene of the crime. 'You should have seen his face, he looked like he'd seen a ghost.'

'And a sexy ghost at that. Ok but even she must have got embarrassed by that? I know she's a show off but come on.'

'Yeah, I think that one got to her. Not that it slowed her down or anything, but she did turn bright red.'

'So are you nearly at the main plaza now? That's ridiculous, she got so far...'

'And with only one disaster.'

'One so far.'

They both jumped suddenly as Holly shocked them by opening the door and walking back inside. She now had the towel wrapped around her hair and had stopped off at her room to put on an oversized hoodie, one of Jericho's, and again as he watched her walk over he suspected there was nothing else on underneath. Holly noted the surprise and slight guilt on her friends' faces and raised an eyebrow.

'What are you guys doing?'

Jericho and Jessica immediately replied in unison. 'Nothing.'

'Let me see.' Holly sat down next to Jericho so now it was Jessica who was lying next to the wall, and her eyes widened when she saw her exposed body on the screen. 'Oh wow, you two got bored of the romcom then?'

Jericho reached down and squeezed her thigh. 'I thought Jessica might be interested in your latest adventure, and I still hadn't watched it back myself yet.'

'No, me neither...' Holly looked at Jessica. 'Thoughts so far, Jess?'

Her friend blushed. 'Holly you need to be studied by science, your brain is not ok.'

'Thank you, so kind.' Holly unwrapped her hair and tossed the towel onto the floor, then snuggled into Jericho's arm.

'No I just mean this is the craziest thing I've ever seen! I can't believe you went all that way! Dressed like that. Well, not dressed at all. Weren't you terrified?'

Holly looked to the ceiling wistfully. 'Umm, kind of. I mean it's hard to explain, you just need to try it Jess. There is no feeling like it, in the world. You feel so exposed and so alive and just... so turned on. Like literally turned on, every cell in your body feels electrolysed.'

'Really?'

'Really. Plus the adrenaline is insane. Plus the alcohol. I was still pretty hammered at this point, I think if I was sober even I couldn't have gone through with it.'

'Jesus, remind me never to get drunk with you again, just in case.'

'Nah, one day I'll get you to come along with me. Also nice camera work Jay... very professional.' They'd reached the point where Holly had been cautiously working her way up towards the library, and the screen was filled with a slow zoom in of her bare ass as it stuck out from her crouched stance.

Jericho hugged her. 'Just doing my job.'

Holly replied dryly. 'Hmm, sure you were...'

They all fell into silence as they listened to Holly and Jericho's whispered discussion hiding behind the flower bed, then observed the pair run off into the grass. Jericho hadn't drunk so much the night before that he'd forgotten what happened next, and he wasn't sure if they should keep watching.

'Umm, Holly. Should we stop it here maybe?'

'I guess we could... although...'

'Why,' Jessica interrupted, still not looking away. 'What happens next... oh. Oh wow.' There was the unmistakeable sound of a zipper being undone, and then the camera panned down to show an incredibly grainy and dark silhouette of Holly kneeling down in front of Jericho.

'Guys, I think this might be a bit much...' Jericho reached out to pause the video, but Holly gently pulled his hand back down.

'Don't worry Jay, Jess has seen it all before. And Jess, if you'd like us to stop then just say, ok?'

'Ok.'

'Ok, you want us to stop?'

'No no, ok like ok let's keep watching.'

'Right. Here actually, let me turn this up...' Holly increased the video brightness to reveal a pixelated but recognisable outline of Jericho's erection being pulled from his trousers, and he felt himself becoming flustered.

Jess marvelled at the screen, sure she'd caught a glimpse of her friend's dick when she'd accidentally walked in on Holly giving him a blow job, but now she was seeing it for an extended period of time and from his point of view, so she wasn't mad about it. 'So you guys... did it there? In front of those people?'

Holly seemed almost surprised as she had to recall her own actions. 'Yeah... we were pretty sure they couldn't see though, it was almost entirely dark where we were and they weren't really looking out for anyone.'

'But they're right there? A few meters away? And you two are just there on the grass.'

'Yeah ok when you put it like that it sounds a bit dangerous.'

The video proceeded to show Jericho guiding himself into Holly, and the phone's microphone picked up every small gasp or moan or squidge of skin against skin, in excruciating detail. Then the sex began, and Jericho wondered how on earth he'd ended up watching himself screw on camera with Jessica sat by his side. They all lay there for a while, Jericho getting harder and the girls getting wetter with every passing second. They all knew it too, and although you could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife no one was willing to make the first move. No one, that was, until Holly remembered she had an ace up her sleeve. She sat up and hit pause, then reached for the blanket that was covering Jericho and Jessica from the waist down, and in a flash pulled it away from them. This time it was Jericho's turn to quickly cover himself up, unsuccessfully trying to make his erection not too noticeable.

'What the hell Holly?'

'Remember yesterday? You said if I did the run then I get to make you do something too, right? So I've decided this is what I want, it's time to pay up Jerry.' Holly nodded down at his crotch. 'Come on, pull it out.'

'What? Seriously, now? I really don't think--'

'Oh for god's sake.' Holly was too horny to care anymore and so she aggressively ripped his hands away and then, without even bothering to take off his boxers, she tugged his dick out through the flap, letting it spring free and point rigidly into the air. Jessica covered her eyes with her hands in complete astonishment, but then she couldn't resist looking and let her gaze return to her friend's manhood. Holly nodded in satisfaction. 'There, now don't worry, we're all friends here.'

Jericho was completely taken aback by her assertiveness and didn't know what to do, other than turn bright red and try his best not to look anywhere near Jessica, as he tried to use both hands to press his boner down. 'I... I mean... Holly please, this is too weird.'

Holly could see how embarrassed he was, but they could all also see that he was still equally as aroused, even if he couldn't face that fact. 'Fairs fair, you made me run through uni, now you have to do this for me.'

'But you wanted to do that!'

'Oh what like you don't want to jerk off now? I know you do, we all do, so shut up and start.'

Jericho was still frozen, he only looked blankly at Holly but then offered little resistance as she moved his arms and pinned them to his sides.

'Come on, you know what to do.' She reached down and placed his hand around his erection, curling her flingers over his so that they were both clutching him tightly. 'You've seen me do it enough times...' She started to slowly stroke him up and down, initially having to apply pressure to make him move but then quickly feeling Jericho's own grip take over. 'There you go...'

Jericho had never felt a stronger mix of conflicting emotions in his life. On one hand he felt totally belittled and humiliated, lying here in between two relatively clothed women, one of which was a very close friend, and being bullied into getting himself off as they watched. But conversely he had never felt hornier than he did right now, never more helpless and yet still the one in control, and definitely never as lusted for as he was in that moment. As Holly let his hand go he paused, unsure if he should keep going.

'Yes...' Jessica almost whispered the word as she looked down at his hand, completely spellbound. She realised she'd just said that out loud and timidly bit her lip as she glanced up and made eye contact with Jericho. 'I just meant... oh please, please don't stop.' Jessica knew that whatever the hell the three of them were doing here was definitely wrong, but like the other two she didn't want it to end, she was simply too aroused to think straight.

'Ok...' Jericho was about to resume his task but then an idea flashed across his mind, and he decided to see just how comfortable Jessica really was with this. Without saying a word he unclasped his hand and brought it over to his friend's face. Jessica looked at him uncertainly and he nodded, aware that she knew what to do. Jessica blushed but then dutifully lowered her head and spat a glob of saliva into his cupped palm, and Jericho returned his now lubricated hand to his shaft and began to jerk off again, this time with a new confidence and speed.

'Good.' Holly had watched on in awe at his brazen display but now she needed to get off too, so she leant forward to hit play on the laptop and then sank back into the pillows and hiked up her hoodie over her hips. 'Ok, let's watch this together...' Her left hand slipped down between her thighs as the other rested on Jericho's upper leg, and she too began to play with herself. Their public sex tape wasn't really showing that much anymore to be honest, just a vague outline of Holly's back as Jericho took her from behind, but the sounds of their restricted panting and soft thwack thwack of their bodies was still enough to have them all mesmerized.

Jessica couldn't decide what to look at, she couldn't tear her eyes away from her masturbating friends but she didn't want to make it too obvious that she was peeking, then simultaneously she also wanted to see them going at it on the screen too. There was too much erotic content to take in at once, and she desperately needed to relieve some tension of her own. The other two did at least seem fully focused on watching themselves screwing, so she decided to risk it by pulling an arm through her sleeve and reaching down inside her t-shirt to discover with a gasp just how wet she'd become.

Jericho noticed Jessica start to shift and rummage next to him, tentatively at first but then with a steady rhythm, and that only encouraged him to go harder and faster himself. He wasn't even focused on the laptop either now, he was getting a better image by replaying last night's fantasy in his head, and revelling in the fact that the three of them were all lying there side to side with their hands busy at work. Likewise Holly had completely committed to the moment and was lying back with her eyes shut tight, moaning quietly under her breath, and Jessica was now blatantly watching Jericho going to town on himself, not caring if he knew.

She realised that she'd never seen a guy do this in the flesh. Of course she'd jerked a couple of boyfriends off before, or seen them give themselves a few quick tugs to get harder during foreplay, but she'd never seen a guy full on masturbate in front of her. And she was fascinated, the way his whole chest and stomach had stiffened up, how his forearm was now popping with veins, the fact that he used his other hand to reach further down and grab his balls tightly... she couldn't look away. Her own movements were pretty restricted by her clothing, so she bent her left leg up by forty five degrees to offer some cover from Jericho's gaze, then let her t-shirt ride up higher to her belly button so that now she could pump her fingers in and out with a renewed energy.

Jericho pretended not to notice but he knew it was in vain, he was quickly approaching the point of no return and he was too horny to be shy about it. 'Guys...' His pace had picked up to a furious speed as his breathing became even heavier, as did Holly's and Jericho's in the video.

'Are you about to...' Holly didn't even bother to look over as she had her spare arm clamped tightly over her eyes as she writhed around on the mattress.

'Yeah. Where should I...?' Normally a tissue would suffice for Jericho, but it was Holly's challenge, and she should choose how it ended.

Holly gasped out her reply. 'Jess, Jess you choose.'

'Huh?' Jessica glanced over in confusion as her hand continued to frantically pump beneath her shirt.

'Tell Jerry where to cum!'

'Oh, shit.' She paused to think for a moment, but really she knew exactly what she wanted. 'Your tits. Jericho, finish on her tits.'

'Ok. Ok, Jesus...' Jericho kept going as he awkwardly sat up and shoved the laptop to the bottom of the bed, turning to straddle Holly who was desperately peeling off her hoodie to reveal her breasts. With moments to spare she got it off and threw it to the ground, lying stretched out naked on the bed as Jericho hunched over her rib cage, beating off furiously and groaning loudly, the sinews in his neck stretching as he strained and convulsed.

'Fuck!'

He exploded onto Holly's torso, hitting her chin with one shot and then dowsing her chest with the rest, as spurt after spurt rained down onto her. 'Oh my god, oh fuck me...' As his whole core shuddered he fell forwards with his clenched fists landing on either side of Holly, as his dick continued to autonomously pulse on its own, squeezing out a last few ropes of cum and then finally twitching to a halt.

'Jesus christ Jerry.'

Holly sat up on her elbows and watched the thick layer of semen begin to slide down her front and pool around her belly button. She'd let him finish on her before, more often she was happy to swallow, but in the couple of months that they'd been hooking up she'd never known him to produce a load this big. There was a moment of silence as the trio lay there gasping, watching the small globules dripping down and slowly congealing into a sticky cream. Jericho wiped his hand on his leg, finally tucked himself back into his boxers and then clambered over Holly to fetch the discarded towel for her, and suddenly the spell was broken.

'Well then,' Holly eased the tension by laughing quietly as she began to mop up the mess on her stomach. 'I think I'm going to need another shower. Who's coming with me?'

Jessica realised that her hand was still inside her and so she slyly withdrew it and smoothed out her top again. Jericho might have finished, but she hadn't, and by the sounds of it both her and Holly were still very much in need of some further attention. 'Yeah, I'll come.'

'Alright then.' Holly got up and dumped the now disgustingly stained towel into Jericho's laundry bag. 'You have any more clean towels Jay?'

Jericho offered a hand out to Jess to help her up off the bed, and the three of them stood in the middle of the dimly lit room, smiling stupidly at each other.

'Umm sorry no, that was the last one.'

'Ok then.'

Holly sauntered over to the door, her bare hips swaying entrancingly as the other two both shamelessly checked her out. She knew they were watching, so she kept her legs straight as she bent forward to ease the door open and then peer up and down the corridor. 'Looks like we'll have to make a run for it guys. Come on, let's go!' And with that the three friends launched into the hallway, in their various states of undress and sexual satisfaction, and ran off towards the bathroom with no intention on just cleaning up. Not a bad way to kick off the Christmas holidays and round off what had been a life changing first term.

*****

*hey, my phone says i'm ten mins away* Jericho sent a text and then rested his head back against his seat, watching the streets pass by from the window of the bus which was heading towards Holly's road.

*ok perfect, see you in a sec x*

Her response came back quickly and Jericho smiled to himself. He was actually really excited to see her again, more so than he'd ever been for any girl before. After that last morning with Jessica he'd had to return to his family home for a few days to fulfil some relative seeing duties, and even that short time away from Holly had been surprisingly tough for him. They'd still messaged every day, and even had a couple of video calls which quickly became very X-rated, but after a whole term of waking up next to her each day he'd really missed her presence. Now though he was on his way to see her place and enjoy what would hopefully be a sex-filled weekend of debauchery, especially as they'd timed it so that her parents were staying out of town.

He reached the final stop, disembarked and slung his bag over his shoulder as he walked down the pavement, counting down the house numbers until he arrived at her address. He paused for a moment and looked around, appreciating that this was the spot where all those crazy stories she had told him about had taken place, a spot he had daydreamed and fantasised about countless times as he replayed those amazing adventures in his mind. Feeling slightly nervous he walked up the drive and rattled the knocker loudly, before taking a step back and waiting eagerly on the pathway. He heard muffled footsteps approaching from inside, then the clicking of a lock unlatching. The door was cautiously pulled ajar and his eyes were immediately drawn to a bare foot and lower leg peaking out from the side, tiptoeing on the carpeted floor. His face broke into a grin as the doorway continued to reveal an uncovered thigh, then a hip, and then the curve of a torso. Finally a shoulder appeared, followed by a hand reaching round, and Jericho stepped forwards to go and embrace the semi hidden figure when suddenly he was stopped dead in his tracks.

'Hi...' The head to match the naked body appeared and to Jericho's total surprise it didn't belong to Holly but instead to a completely red faced and timid looking woman.

'I'm Charlie, you must be Jericho?' The girl glanced at him briefly but quickly looked away shyly, and Jericho wondered if he should avert his gaze too.