All Comments on 'University Halls of Residence Pt. 02'

by djt_one

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fantasy. If you do not like it that kind of story, do not read it.

I'd like some more humiliation and exposure in the next episode. What about a room mate seeing her marks, telled about the "study" and taking advantage of that gullibale gal, exposing her for "scientific" purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first chapter was great this one not so much. By my count she was caned 12 times by Mike and 12 times by the sadistic fuckwit Tony. You jumbled up who was doing what to her during this chapter. At one point after delivering his 6 brutal strokes Tony started fucking her hard and fast but by the end of the paragraph it was Mike who finished the hard fast fuck. Then Tony caned and fucked her again.

Yeah it’s a fantasy but you did an absolute 180 degree turn from chapter 1 which was playful to chapter 2 which was very very abusive. On this second scene they didn’t even bother using condoms. So yeah thanks but no thanks, I’m sure the misogynists out there will all be on board for more of this.

Tess (uk)

djt_onedjt_oneover 2 years agoAuthor

To Tess (uk),

I agree that the second chapter did go down a dark hole. I also lost track of who was doing what, despite several edits!

Would you please PM me because I think you could help my stories. Your comments are fair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjt_one@djt_one
If you like my work please let me know. I'd also like to know if you have any suggestions as to how my stories should develop. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES