University Lecturer Pt. 01

Story Info
Old friends meet up for the weekend.
1.6k words
3.97
5.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff sat, at the front of the classroom, watching the clock tick, agonisingly slow, as the second year University students, sweated over their first science paper of the year.

It's was Friday afternoon and he planned on bolting for the door faster than the students, it had been a very long week, the previous weekend of junk food and chilling on the sofa, seemed an age away.

Jeff, kept feeling the buzz of his mobile phone, vibrating away in his pocket, probably some rubbish he'd been watching on EBay or instagram notifications.

Eventually the clock hit the designated 2 hours for the test and the students left the room, Jeff quickly bundled the papers into the large folder, grabbed his coat and headed for the school office to hand in the exam papers and hurried to his car.

He let out a long sigh, the end of another week and another week closer to the summer break, which could not come quick enough.

He checked his phone and had several Facebook messages, they where from Ade, an old friend, who he met up with maybe once every eighteen months.

'Hi mate, ended up in town with work for a couple of nights, fancy a beer and even better, could I crash at yours' to save on a hotel, cheers Ade'

'Cheeky sod' Jeff thought, 'but it would be fun to hangout for a few days', he replied back to Ade 'no probs, see you about 6ish at mine?'

Jeff swung by the supermarket to get some beers and snacks for his unexpected guest for the weekend, the change of circumstances was quite a positive turn of events. Jeff had been single for almost a year, enjoying his own company and the odd tinder date for excitement, so the extra person around the flat would be good.

Ade arrived just after 6, they quickly polished off several beers and had a catch up about work, life and politics.

'Can I get a shower, before we head out for food'Ade enquired.

'Why are you even asking' Jeff replied

Jeff sat for a while, finishing his beer and catching up on the latest sports news, when Ade appeared at the end of the hallway, totally naked.

'Are there no towels in this flat?' Ade smirked, standing there.

Jeff was almost shocked, Ade was stood there naked and he could see the veins showing in his dick, he was either getting excited or just cum whilst showering, either way, it was an impressive sight.

'They in the drier, I'll grab you one' Jeff replied, trying his best to keep his line of vision above Ade's waistline.

They'd been good friends, since before university. But Jeff had never seen him naked, but he felt slightly inadequate, compared to Ade.

Jeff threw over a towel to Ade, to his surprise, Ade just started to towel himself off there and then.

'Hope Monty is going to get some action tonight' Ade said whilst dying his dick and balls, almost to show off his impressive length and girth.

'You call your dick Monty? You are a weird boy!' Jeff laughed.

'Do I look like a boy?' Ade came back with, whilst wrapping his hand round his dick, then he disappeared into the spare room to get dressed.

The pair headed out to the local cheap bar, the type where the toilets are always three flights of stairs away from the bar.

After a few cheap pints of Guiness and some cheap bar food, the pair headed off to the next bar, which was busier but the drinks were twice the price.

They were eying up the local ladies and rating them out of ten, which was a little misogynistic for two grown men. As the drinks flowed, it was down to yes or no of they sleep with them.

Ade announces 'thing is Jeff, Monty is a bit of a legend round my locals, so for a 7 out of ten type of guy, I can get my fair share of decent ladies'

'Well I can certainly see what the attraction maybe' Jeff slurred back to Ade. Now feeling the effect of several drinks.

They carried on, with their laddish behaviour and drinking until it was time to stagger home for the night.

As they crashed in Jeff's place, 'sure you don't want to give Monty a good night kiss Jeff?"' Ade said.

'I'm sure you can find a nice slutty girl tomorrow evening for that Ade' Jeff smiled back to him.

The next morning Ade was already up and about before Jeff was awake.

Jeff woke up with his normal morning glory hard on, that was always harder when he'd had alcohol the night before, for some reason he couldn't get the thought of Ade's wet veiny dick out of this thoughts, especially when he had virtually asked him to suck it, when they were both drunk.

It took all Jeff's will power not to wank thinking of Ade. He didn't like to masturbate when other people were in his home.

So he dragged on some jogger bottoms and tee and headed to the kitchen for a much needed juice and coffee.

'Sit down mate, I'll get you a coffee' Ade chirped and grabbed some coffee pods for the machine.

'How the hell is he that cheerier after the night we had' Jeff thought.

Jeff instantly noticed that Ade's dick looked even bigger than the day before, being hugged by the skin tight boxer briefs. Almost like he was trying to show off. It was hugging along his thigh.

'Some lucky slut will be getting that tonight I bet' Jeff thought.

Ade put the coffee down on the table for them. 'Sorry about the Monty joke last night mate, just a few guys have sucked me before, mainly as part of a threesome and you were staring when I got out the shower' Ade said.

'Just don't expect a huge dick to be staring at you, in your own home' Jeff replied.

Nothing more was really mentioned on the subject, the pair decided to head out for a full English breakfast and a stroll around town, to pass the time. Deciding what pubs they'd end up at in the evening.

As early evening came round, they were both in fresh clothes and heading to bar on the river, as it was a good people watching spot, with a mix of late shoppers, dog walkers and the early drinking crowd. They had both decided they needed more fun tonight and were going to try and get some female company.

Jeff wasn't in the best shape with a small beer belly and was very average looking, although his time as an university lecturer had given him further confidence in the gift of the gab, so could almost laugh or talk the ladies into his bedroom.

Unlike his side kick, with his inch perfect hair and brilliant white teeth, not to mention his huge extra attraction.

Later in the evening, in a different bar, Ade headed off to chat to two younger ladies, whilst Jeff played on the slot machine.

Ade came back over after a while, 'ok to head back to yours, the shorter girl is well up for fun' Ade slurred.

'No problem mate! See you back there, I'll give you some time to have fun' Jeff said patting his mate on the back.

Jeff carried on gambling on the slot machine and had another drink, feeling awkward going back to his own place, but he was feeling horny thinking about the lady enjoying Ade's dick.

He slowly ambled home, hoping the girl had left, as he put the key in the door he could hear her moaning, he tried to keep quiet as he shuffle past the spare room that Ade was using.

He quietly poured a small whiskey, as his dick stated to swell, listening to Ade and the girl fucking.

As something caught his eye, a flash of naked flesh as the young girl darted from the bedroom to the bathroom. All Jeff saw was her curvy ass as she headed through the door.

As Jeff sat in the open plan lounge, he heard the bathroom door close and the sound of feet heading back to the bedroom, 'lucky sod, both of them' he thought.

'Jeff, come here!' He heard Ade shout from down the corridor.

Jeff apprehensively walked toward the half open door, Ade was half sat up against the headboard, with the girl on all fours sucking him.

'Fuck she's a bad girl' Ade panted 'she wants you to fuck her'.

Between slurping on Ade's dick 'get behind me, I want dick in both ends' she said as going back to work on Ade's dick.

Jeff couldn't see much of her face, due to thick blonde hair flowing over Ade's thighs and waist.

She had a long dragon tattoo up her thigh and finishing on her thigh Ass, 'I won't ask twice!' she demanded.

Jeff was already hard, from all the noises coming from the bedroom, he quickly stripped off and climbed onto the bed and lined his rock hard dick up with her well fucked swollen hole.

He easily slipped into her, every inch of his six inches slipped in, no wonder after Ade had already fucked her.

The noise she stared to make were driving Jeff mad, he was concentrating hard on not cummin into her already used pussy, but it wasn't working.

'Fuck me hard' she demanded, that was it, it sent Jeff over the edge, he started to unload jet after jet of cum into her and breathless he pulled out of her.

She brushed her hair out of her face and knelt up, cum dripped from her open pussy and with saliva dripping off her chin from deep throating Ade, she turned to face Jeff.

'Mr Hill!!!!' She squealed!

'Chole!!!' Jeff said in shock.

'Take it, she's now your favourite student' Ade laughed.