University Lecturer Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeff receives a contract to sign, from the Brat.
1.1k words
4.45
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later the next morning after Chloe had left, without Jeff seeing or speaking to her, Ade finally made it from the guest room to the open plan kitchen.

'That was a wild one, last night, who knew we'd end up in a three way' Ade said as he stretched out his arms, almost in a triumphant style.

'Wild! Wild! I might not have a job if this gets out, there's no way a lecturer should be having sex within a student!' Jeff came back with.

'Chill out Jeff! She's like 22 years old, it will be golden, plus you might get your have her all to yourself next time' as Ade laughed off the situation.

'Not funny Ade! This could end my teaching career, but hopefully she'll keep it to herself' Jeff replied and hoped this would be the case.

By Monday, Ade had gone and Jeff had his flat back to himself, he started feeling the dread of facing Chloe later that day for the assessment workshop. At least he'd have twenty odd other students there and he hoped she'd keep her weekend antics to herself.

As the class filed into the large classroom, Jeff could feel his face burning with embarrassment when he saw Chloe come into the classroom with her normal friends group.

Surprisingly the lesson went fine with no awkward interactions with Chloe, as the lesson the finished, Chloe walked towards the lecturers computer station. Jeff started to feel hot under the collar and sweat started to bead on his spine and armpits.

She dropped a brown A5 envelope in his desk, 'read and sign if you agree, my number is in there too' she said with an air of authority.

She turned her back and headed out of the room. Jeff quickly put the envelope into his backpack and headed to the carpark, to the freedom and safety of his car.

One home, he shut the door and leant against it and let out a huge sigh, he threw himself onto the large sofa and fumbled for the envelope.

"CNC Agreement" was the title on the piece of paper that Jeff unfolded that was neatly folded in half, out of the envelope.

'CNC? Thought that was fancy engineering machines' he thought.

Jeff eyes widened as he read on, "restraint allowed" "bruising allowed, but not on face" "invitees allowed".

Then the biggest caveat "no doesn't mean no!".

The list went on and and on, eventually getting to the bottom of the page where Chloe had signed,

'What the actual Fuck!, she's on another planet!' He muttered.

He threw the paper onto the side table and opened a bottle of red.

Later that evening Jeff's imagination was getting the better of him, as he flipped open his MacBook and started to research CNC, the more he looked into it, he started to visualise what he could do to Chloe and how naughty she maybe.

'No, no, no!' He thought, trying to calm and forgot all about the curvy young blonde, who wanted him to abuse her and not take no for an answer.

It was Wednesday when Chloe would next be in a lesson with Jeff, he arrived five minutes before class. Juggling his coffee, rucksack and class notes, which was the normal for each session.

Chloe was already there, 'signed contract please Sir?, or maybe I should have a word with the university board members about your conduct' she said, with a very cocky attitude.

Jeff struggled for the whole lecture, trying to gather his thoughts whilst the students asked questions on today's lesson, normally these would have been simple, but his mind was all over the place.

As he set a thirty minute short task for the students. He retrieve the envelope from his backpack, slide out the paper and signed it, then quickly put it back, when he looked up. Chloe gave him a very discreet wink.

At the end of the session, Chloe walked to Jeff's desk, picked up the envelope 'see you tonight about 6pm' she whispered and walked off into the corridor.

Later that evening, Jeff paced around his lounge, worried yet excited when the evening would hold, once again he started to think how he should conduct the very serious role play. Chloe had given him a safe word, just in case she really wanted him to stop.

As the buzzer for the front door sounded, Jeff let her in the block. Seconds later tiny tap was heard from his door.

As he opened it, he wasn't expecting Chloe to be dressed the way she was.

Baggy grey sweat pants and a tight cropped vest, type you'd wear for the gym or the beach, he thought she might have been dressed in a slutty way or more like she heading for a night out.

She sat down on the sofa, tucking one leg under her bum, she looked so innocent, yet this brat was taking over Jeff's life and career.

They chatted about how Jeff and Ade has been friends forever and what Chloe was hoping to do after university.

Jeff sat nervously for the full time on the edge of the armchair. Chloe stood and and turned her back to Jeff, stretching her arms above her head.

Jeff reached out and slid the palm of his down Chloe's plump curvy ass.

'Mr Hill!!!! What the fuck are doing!!!' She shreaked, as she undid the cord on her sweat pants and let them drop two inches, revealing black Lacey panties.

This time Jeff went with both hands and tried put his thumbs in the top of her panties, Chloe protested louder, then turned and slapped Jeff in the face!

'Sit brat! And don't move a fucking muscle, unless you want put in your place!!!' Jeff came back with, using his best classroom authority voice.

Chloe sat and Jeff went to the bathroom.

As he stood in front of the mirror he wondered how the fuck he'd gotten into this situation.

But he was genuinely angry now!

'That little fucker is going to get what's coming to her' he mumbled to himself.

Jeff strided back into the lounge, making a B line for Chloe, he grabs as much of her hair as he could, Slap! He slaps her face.

'Don't ever raise a hand to be again brat!' He ordered her.

'Better' Chloe mumbled with a horny look on her face.

Jeff then put two fingers into her mouth, with his thumb to her cheek, like he was holding a prize fish he'd caught, 'don't speak to me without permission!!' He angrily roared.

And with the other hand he pulled her cropped top up to release her heavy tits. He noticed her nipple piercing, which he loved, he'd never noticed them the night of the three way.

TBC