All Comments on 'University Years Ch. 05'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
8oz_nylon8oz_nylonabout 1 year ago

Oh my god! This is absolutely perfect! Not enough neoprene / wetsuit fetish stories out there! And you're an amazing writer!

I really hope the girls go out an buy a pair of beautifully thick diving wetsuits, hoods and booties for themselves and have a wetsuit orgy!

My ultimate wetsuit fantasy would be for him to be told to wear his 'modified' wetsuit and put on a blindfold and lie on the bed. The girls come in wearing beavertail wetsuits and give him a full body nuru oil massage. Using their suited bodies to slide all over him. Teasing him. But not letting out his cock. They've actually sowed the piss flap shut but made it into an 'outie' sheath. Then they mount him, unfastening their beavertails, revealing they've cut out their crotches from their farmer Jane wetsuits. Then, pouring lots more oil over themselves and him (and into his suit) they take turns fucking his wetsuited cock.

Raphael76Raphael76about 1 year ago

Kinky fun! Another great chapter.

RubberuwRubberuwabout 1 year ago

Loved it!!

But got even harder when reading 8oz_nylon s comments so will now read his/her stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
outstanding

University Years is beautifully written, and has within it a marvelous combination of romance and adventure, making it irresistible. This fifth chapter is a perfect example and deserves Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES