Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first surge made me see spots before my eyes and spurt inside her convulsing sex. Sliding myself out of her was utterly impossible against the unrelenting waves of pure bliss that warmed me through. I had never felt anything quite so intense as I shamelessly filled her juicy slit with my hot, gooey cream.

Slowly, the mixture of lust and carnal excitement that had kept our bodies going so hard for so long finally seemed to fade. Those aches and pains in my muscles seemed to sink right down into my bones to join the pleasant tingly afterglow of great sex.

Jenny panted and slumped down to her knees and soon after that, I fell back onto my bare ass onto the dirt floor of the forest. She rolled herself over and spread her legs to show off her practically glowing pink pussy to me. A slightly disbelieving smile was shared between us as we fought to control ragged breaths and I saw my own cream begin to seep from her well-fucked slit.

"I'm on the pill." She managed to reassure me and I saw a surprised look come over her face as I burst out laughing.

"Sorry," I reached out to stroke my hand across her smoothly toned leg. Her track pants were still hanging around her ankles. "I just thought that was incredible. I mean, it was totally irresponsible and it won't happen again but... it was also kinda worth the risk."

Her confused look brightened into a brilliant white smile. "Totally."

"Should we head back?"

"As soon as I can feel my legs."

With those words, she crawled over to me and cuddled up next to me amidst the dirt and the fallen leaves. I settled my lips in against her mussed up hair and felt her little mewl of contentment at the action. I know what we did there was indeed stupid and irresponsible, but I was young and in love and I knew without a doubt that I would be marrying that girl one day.

Of course, I was very, very wrong about that.

Eventually we both managed to get to our feet and make the hike home. Jenny went to see the doctor later that day and picked up some light sedatives to help her sleep and was told to return if her night terrors persisted. She didn't tell them that she had also grown claws during the night for fear that her medication might include a trip to a mental institution.

We kept up the brutal new training regimen. After a few days of it I felt like half of my body was already dead and the rest was playing catch-up. We ran several miles almost every day and Jenny usually felt the need for a quick marathon of sexual activity shortly after we finished. As I slowed down, she only seemed to run faster and ride me harder.

Her sleep had returned to being much more peaceful and she told me that she'd stopped taking her sedatives after a few weeks. She felt great. She looked even better. I even think that I started to grow some new muscle thanks to trying to keep up with her. After a little while, when we were sure she wasn't going to randomly sprout claws again, I took her along to my gym. This thankfully meant that I could slow down the pace a little whilst Jenny constantly tried to out-run the treadmill. We kept to the woods for a shorter run afterwards and since I wasn't on the verge of collapsing the sex that followed became more of a combined effort between the two of us. Previously I'd been so tired that the act had mostly involved Jenny hopping on and bouncing herself to her happy place whilst I tried to summon the feeling back into my legs.

Those few weeks were probably the happiest I've ever been. Jenny seemed almost constantly horny and that was an itch I was always willing to scratch for her. Even when we weren't getting naked and sweaty together we were still damn near inseparable. Watching old movies and goofing around as we always had done turned into something much deeper and far more intimate. I took her out to dinner almost every night and spent most of the meal fending off Jenny's fork as she tried to steal things from my plate after wolfing down her own meal that was usually designed to feed more than one person. It was incredible how much still-bloody meat that girl could pack away. No one would have guessed from her calorie intake that she looked like a fitness model. Despite her odd little quirks, she seemed more like her old self than ever, and I felt like I'd spent most of my life waiting for something that had finally clicked into place.

Then the Halloween party happened.

It started the night before. I was sat in Jenny's room, looking on her computer for an answer to our homework since the textbook we were supposed to use was about as accessible as Fort Knox. Jenny was laid on her bed with her arms folded beneath her chin as she tried to make sense of the problematic tome without much success.

I was about to put my head through the screen of the monitor and Jenny was considering shredding the textbook in frustration when her dad call up to us from downstairs.

"Hey guys! We're off to see a movie. You want to come along?"

"What movie?" Jenny seemed thankful for an excuse to turn away from the indecipherable book.

"The new James Bond one," her mother chimed in.

"No thanks, we saw it on Saturday."

"Alright then, well we'll see you guys later. Is Larry staying over tonight?" Jenny's mother had a way of asking that which quite obviously meant "will the young man be having steamy hot sex with my daughter this evening?"

"No, mum." Jenny rolled her eyes and smirked over to me.

"Ok, well you two be good." I heard the front door opening.

"We will!" We both lied in unison.

The sound of them closing the door and locking us in was all we heard before a moment of silence passed between me and Jenny in which her grin mirrored my own.

Sexual tension sizzled in the air between us until we both caught some un-spoken signal and practically hurled ourselves at each other. Meeting in the space between the chair and the bed, we collided and caught each other in a ravenous kiss. I felt Jenny's teeth nip at my lip before the softness of her tongue soothed the following tingling sensation. I started to reach for her dress and was somewhat surprised to feel Jenny's hands slip over my shoulders and shove me back down into her chair. I was seated with such force that I was left slightly stunned and the chair was sent rolling back to clatter into her desk with me upon it. God, she was strong.

"Sit." Jenny commanded with a rather mischievous little smirk. She then lifted her hand and pointed her finger at my nose. "Stay."

"Woof." I nodded in agreement and made her smile broaden.

"Good boy." Jenny teased and her gaze slowly fell down between my open legs whereupon I saw her pink tongue slip out to tease her own kiss-swollen lips.

"Just F.Y.I., if this little game involves a trip to the vet then count me the hell out." I eased back in the chair and watched her gaze snap back to meet my own.

"No trips to the vet. Promise." She lifted her finger to cross it over her heart and then quickly lowered her hands to lift her t-shirt over her head.

She wore a lacy, lilac bra that was definitely purchased from a shop that would make me blush if I stood within ten feet of the door. Its scandalously-small cups provided only a little stability for Jenny's large, beautiful breasts. Their ample proportions were simply too much for the flimsy garment and I could see the dark circles of her areola peeking out from beneath the luxurious material.

"Is that a new one?" I asked as my eyes drank in her curvy delights.

"How come you can always tell when I get a new bra but you never said anything about my awesome new shoes the other night?" Jenny smirked at me and threw her t-shirt to hit my face. The soft cotton carried her familiar scent and brought back so many pleasant thoughts of being close to her.

"Because I'm not a foot fetishist?"

"Well for what those shoes cost, you should be." I watched her kick off her trainers. "Maybe I could turn you into one..."

She lifted her leg to slip her bare foot between my legs and gently pressed her toes against my crotch where the already noticeable bulge was forming in my pants. She watched me with a somewhat mischievous intent as my breathing started to get a little heavier.

"Maybe you could. I'll be sure to watch out for new shoes in future." I reached down to take her foot and lift it up. My lips gently slipped over her ankle before I gave the skin a soft kiss and released her. "I like the black strappy ones."

"Oh? You remember those do you?" Jenny hooked her thumbs into her sweat pants and turned away from me before slowly bending over and sliding them down her long, tanned legs.

"How could I forget them? They were the only thing you wore all night when we went to rent that hotel room. You nearly poked my eye out with one of the heels when I had you on the bed."

"Didn't hear you complain." Jenny stood back upright wearing only a matching scrap of underwear that matched the colour of her bra and amounted to little more than a semi-transparent triangle of fabric.

"I think we were both a bit busy at the time. But they were the only shoes I remember and despite almost losing an eye, I have some pretty nice memories of you in them."

Jenny laughed and looked at me as if to say "I bet you do."

"I have a question." I finally asked as I watched that gorgeous body come into view almost completely as she turned around to face me wearing only the tiny garments

"Shoot."

"Why are you making me sit here instead of our usual routine of trying to break your bed in half? Please tell me you haven't gotten tired of that. It'd pretty much break my heart."

Jenny offered a bright grin, clearly enjoying my eyes so hungrily devouring her body. I definitely hadn't lost any interest since I first plundered her delights.

"Becaaaaause..." She put her hands behind her back and slipped into a routine not un-akin to a shy school-girl. My cock was practically screaming for me to attack.

"You're evil? You've become evil and now I have to put up with all the evilness?"

"No, silly. It's because I have something to ask you." She lifted one of her hands up from behind her back to lightly trace her fingertips along the curve of her cleavage whilst trying to maintain an innocent expression and failing miserably.

"Okay." Any clever quip that might have arisen was stifled away as I watched her fingers tease along the seam of her bra and over her sun-bronzed flesh.

"I want to go to the Halloween party tomorrow night."

That got me to lift my eyes back to hers quickly enough.

"I feel great! More than great." She lifted her arms up above her head and stretched out before me. Sweet Jesus.

"I know but it's the first full moon since it happened. We've talked about this." I was amazed that I could string more than five words together, let alone form an argument.

"I know but nothing's happened since... since y'know..." Since she grew claws.

"There'll be other parties, Jen." Saying no to her felt like sinking my stomach into an ice bath.

"I know, I just thought that we could," she paused and frowned to herself. "This isn't going nearly as well as I'd hoped."

"God, I'm sorry, Jen. It's just that I really don't think it's worth the risk. I mean what if something does happen in such a crowded place?" Upon seeing her suddenly challenging expression, I quickly shifted gears. "Look, I'm not saying I think it will. I actually agree with you. Nothing at all has happened in these past few weeks and you're sleeping like a log every night."

"Hey!"

"A very sexy log."

"That's better. I think."

"I just don't think it's worth the risk." I stood firm despite the tremendous distraction of the feast of bare flesh she was offering to my eyes.

"Well, what if I could persuade you?" She leaned forwards to put her hands on my thighs and bring her face to within an inch of my own. Her nose gently stroked against mine in a little Eskimo kiss before she closed in through that tiny space and sealed her lips to mine.

After watching her stand there in that skimpy underwear for so long I think I surprised her a little with my eagerness to ravish her mouth. What had probably been intended as a slow, sensual lip lock quickly turned into a fiery duel of our tongues. It was a compromise that Jenny was more than happy to reach. Soon, far too soon, I felt one of her hands lift to settle on my chest and push me back into the chair to put a little distance between us again. I found myself staring into her deep blue eyes and saw them laced with a misty desire.

Even then, after I'd had her in practically every way imaginable, seeing Jenny Taylor look at me like that felt like someone had jump-started my heart with the aid of a thunderstorm. I could see the moment of hesitation. She wanted to tear my clothes off and do what came so naturally to us both. Then she blinked and her eyes cleared somewhat before she glanced down between us at the prominent jutting along the inner thigh of my jeans. Jenny looked back up at me and licked her rosy lips provocatively.

I was a dead man.

Her hand trailed up along my thigh whilst the other slipped up from my chest to slip over my shoulder. She was bent over before me, lifting that gorgeous ass up into the air and offering me a stunning view of her bountiful breasts, still barely held back by the little bra. I felt her touch slowly ascend along my leg to rest upon the pulsing member she had incited to become hard as steel. I suddenly realised that my breathing had ceased in the moments after our kiss but Jenny soon pulled an enormous gasp from my lungs as she lowered her head and slowly licked her tongue across the denim-clad length of my desperate cock.

She had bent so low that I saw the top of her little thong where it pulled tight over her hips and slipped down between the firm cheeks of that magnificent ass. Her soft tits cushioned against my thighs as I felt the gentle teasing of her tongue across the swollen peak of my length.

"Fuck, Jenny."

"Is that a yes then? Can we go?"

"This is so not playing fair."

All I heard in reply to that accusation was an evil little giggle that sent sweet vibrations along the length of my engorged flesh. I felt her fingers tease their way up my leg with little pitter-patter movements before finally coming to my belt. Hearing the sweet sound of the metal buckle clinking open was music to my ears and I soon felt the release of my strained member springing up into the air. The sensation of Jenny's warm breath washing over my sensitive skin shortly after was driving me crazy.

She looked back up at me then and I managed to eke out a weak laugh at her teasing antics. This was, after all, rather insane.

"Do you know why I want to go?" Jenny asked whilst lifting her head up to look at me and swishing her smooth blonde hair over her head in the process.

"Because beer is fun?" I suddenly realised that my hands had gone white in gripping the arms of the chair and managed to relax them a little to let the blood flow once again.

"Because we haven't been out together yet." She settled her lips on my cheek and lightly stroked the silken tiers towards my ear.

"Jenny, we go out all the time." I took the opportunity to lean forwards and gently kiss her shoulder. I wanted to reach up and grab her but I got the distinct sense that my hands would be slapped away. She wanted to be a little tease? I was more than happy to play along.

"Yeah, to the movies, to the gym, to restaurants. I mean we haven't been out with our friends since I got bitten. We skulk around for quickies in school so much that we have barely seen them at all. I want to hang out with them again. I want everyone else to see us together. I want to wear my sexy vampire costume."

"I haven't seen that yet," I remarked as I nibbled my way up along her neck.

"You'll like it."

"I know. Still seems a little dangerous, Jen."

She settled herself back to kiss my lips once again, a fleeting little touch before she slipped down onto her knees and folded her hands across my legs to look upon my cock. Clearly I was in need of more persuading. Dammit.

"Well, how about if I promise to do whatever you say. All night long. Then, if you see me starting to act weird then you can take me somewhere and chain me up. In fact. At the end of the night I might get you to do that anyway." She showed her willingness by lowering her head to settle her warm, wet lips on the tip of my cock. I felt a quick swish of her tongue lap around the tip and groaned in agreement.

"Was that a yes?" She looked up at me and gently brushed the back of her fingers along my length.

"You'll do anything I say? If I say we leave, then we leave?" I managed to squeeze the words between breaths that were coming hard and heavy.

She eagerly nodded in agreement.

"And we don't go early. We wait until it's fully dark and the moon is out to see if anything happens first."

Another quick nod followed with a bright smile that almost blew my socks off.

"Alright then."

"That's my man." She sat upright and gleefully clapped her hands together.

To show how thrilled she was about the matter, she reached behind her back whilst the shine in her eyes turned from happy to downright naughty. The clasp of her bra fell loose and the lacy material slipped down over her shoulders to reveal the gorgeous curves of her bare breasts to my eyes again. The firm, voluptuous pillows spilled into the air as the bra finally fell by her bare feet. Every time she revealed herself to me she seemed to savour the way I looked at her. She made my blood run like molten metal in my veins, white hot with an unshakable fixation.

No words passed between us as she slipped into my lap, her feet setting down on either side of the chair as those sumptuous breasts flattened against my chest. I felt her fingers slide up under my shirt and then quickly pull it over my head. A little growl of appreciation escaped her throat upon seeing the man I'd become for her. We each wanted to feel the other and she quickly pressed herself back against me. The hard little peaks of her breasts poked against my chest, surrounded by the softness of her breasts.

As our mouths opened and our tongues interlaced in a slow caress, Jenny began to move against me. The electric excitement sizzled through her searing body and she began to grind herself down against my bare cock. It only took her three little strokes of her panty-clad pussy along my steely length before I could feel the thin material moisten with her excitement.

That was all I could stand. She let out a little moan of surprise when my arms suddenly lifted to wrap around her waist and she quickly reacted when I stood up by clamping her legs around my hips. I felt my pulsing cock flatten up against my belly with her steamy pussy clamped tightly against its slick underside. It was only a step toward the bed and I took it with purpose before falling down to settle on top of her. She refused to release me even for a second, her powerful arms holding our bodies tightly together.

I reached over to her bedside chest of drawers and pulled open the top one. All the time, the lusty blonde beneath me did her damndest to drive me to distraction. I felt her fingers claw along my back, giving a stinging jolt of pain that made my cock throb and twitch against her saturated panties. I let out a low groan that made our lips quiver together in mutual harmony. Then, my fingertips touched the plastic wrapping of the string of little packets Jenny constantly kept in her top drawer when she knew I was coming over.

There was the usual resistance when I pulled myself up and pushed her shoulders down onto the bed. Once we got started, Jenny didn't like to slow down. I saw the flash of anger in her eyes at being denied my lips. Her fingertips dug into my shoulders to try and pull me back against her and her lip curled in defiance until she saw me wave the little packet in front of her eyes. She calmed enough to release my shoulders and grab the condom out of my grasp. A playful glint flashed in her bright blue eyes and she snagged the end of the wrapper between her teeth, teeth that had grown a little sharper than they probably should have been.

1...89101112...14