Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
John gets a little more than he bargained for at Mardi Gras.
2.6k words
4.24
22k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

At last, Saturday night arrived. The grandmother had arrived on Friday, and on Saturday afternoon Natalie and her husband had dropped their boy off at John and Mary's. By 1:00pm they were all together in Roger's 7-series headed for the Big Easy.

They got to the French Quarter around 3:00pm, traffic having been light. However, the streets of New Orleans were insane, especially around the French Quarter due to the Mardi Gras festivities. Eventually they made it to the hotel where the two couples were splitting a two bedroom suite. After check-in, they went to the room and took a small break before heading out again around 4:00pm. They were eager to get out there and check out what all the fuss was about.

By 4:15pm, the two couples were ready and they head out in casual attire. When they got outside, the crowds had already doubled in quantity. This was definitely going to be interesting.

Since they were all hungry, they all decided to grab a bite. There were a number of bar & grill establishments in and around Bourbon Street. After they all agreed that that would do, they ducked into the first one they saw at that point. Each ended up splitting an entrée, and all but Mary had a beer.

"Still deciding whether you're going to let loose a little and actually drink some alcohol?" Natalie chided Mary.

"Actually," replied Mary, "I have my mind set on one of those mixed drinks, probably a grenade. I just don't want to drink too much too fast. You know I don't really drink. I've got to be such a lightweight."

It was true. John could count on his two hands the number of times he'd seen Mary drink alcohol. It was always just a sip. He'd never even seen her get remotely drunk. The closest he'd come to that was seeing her fall asleep in front of the TV almost religiously and that day she'd had her breast reduction surgery and she was still hopped up on the anesthesia. If she actually went through with drinking even half of a grenade, she'd surely get plenty liquored up, guaranteeing some interesting times ahead.

....

Night had finally fallen. Sure as anything, there were the four of them on Bourbon Street. The Mardi Gras beads were ubiquitous as ever as multiple ladies in loose fitting t-shirts who had clearly reached their alcohol limit strutted about with what appeared to be tens of strands of them.

While Natalie, her husband Roger, and Mary all had some sort of mixed drink, John decided to take a more cautious approach and stuck to beer. He'd done some research only to find out that as fun as Mardi Gras is, it is fairly common for folks to get separated, ladies to be involuntarily groped or worse, and to fall victim to pickpocketing. While he was desperate to see his wife get a little wild, he didn't want to become powerless to intervene should things go to far, not to mention he wanted to be able to remember this moment as well as take some pictures for posterity.

With that in mind, John took a selfie with all four them. Everyone held up their drinks, Natalie grabbed her left breast with her free hand, and John, hoping to get the ball rolling, set his beer down on the ground and grabbed one of Mary's breasts. Lo and behold, probably because of Natalie's behavior and the effects of Mary's grenade drink, she didn't bat away John's hand. Now he was getting somewhere.

Two minutes later, another group of guys standing around a decent looking 35-year old blond suddenly started cheering. She had this stupid grin on her face and began to lift her t-shirt from the bottom with both hands crossed over one another, and lifted the shirt just above her D-cup breasts. They were decently shaped, not too saggy...one had the impression she'd never had children before. She gave them a shake and the swayed to the left and right a couple of times. She then put her shirt back down and two strands of beads magically appeared from the veranda above.

Indeed, all of Bourbon Street was lined with bars, and verandas from above with what appeared to be 80% guys all holding drinks and wearing beaded necklaces to hand out or toss to any lady willing to show at least one breast or nipple.

That same lady who'd just shown her breasts apparently wasn't done. She then bent over and slid her jeans down past her bottom, revealing curvy ass barely covered by a neon thong underwear. More cheers, and more beads.

"She looks like she's having a good time," commented John.

"I think those guys are having an even better time," joked Roger.

All had a good chuckle.

Three minutes, Natalie decided it was her turn. There was a group of four guys from the adjacent veranda calling out to her. Natalie was African-American, nice complexion, perky B-cups, and relatively small ass. Without warning, like she'd done it a million times, she lifted her shirt to reveal her beautiful, tight, braless tits for the crew. Lots of cheering, prompting nearby street-level folks to spectate as well. She was given about four necklaces as her reward, a stamp of approval from the masses, as if to say, "Nice tits, and thanks for sharing!"

While John watched the show, he kept an eye on Mary, judging how she was taking it all in. To his surprise and excitement, Mary was smiling throughout the process. Mary already loved New Orleans and the French Quarter. The first time they'd visited, she walked around with a stupid smile on her face, just in love with the architecture and the liveliness.

Mary had originated from the middle-east, coming to the US in the early 2000s and naturalizing only five years after that. She was essentially American now, but she still had fond memories of her middle-eastern capital city where life was bustling and there was an amazing energy. Being in New Orleans returned to her that sense of buzz and excitement.

Not only did it help that Mary loved New Orleans, but with Mardi Gras, the crowds, the energy, and now the wildness of seeing other ladies and her friend partaking in low-level exhibitionism (and the alcohol) caused her to reach a new zenith of freedom and excitement coupled with being relaxed and relatively uninhibited from inebriation. So it's not surprising that just moments after Natalie had shown of her tits did Mary decide it was her turn.

John sensed the moment arriving having kept a close eye on Mary throughout the experience. His phone was out and the camera was engaged. Soon enough, two guys standing outside a bar within a gated off patio, beers in one hand, beads in the other, were calling out to her.

"Show us your tits, Babe!"

That's all she needed to hear. The shirt came up, huge toothy grin on her face, and there were the two new breasts that Dr. Johnson had fashioned for her. Beautiful, geometric, C-cup beauties with button nipples centered like some anime pin-up idol, the guys were very impressed, and they threw her a strand of beads each.

John caught it all on his phone. Being savvy enough, he took it on video mode, and then took some snaps at the same time. Saved for posterity. He would be sure to show her later in bed when the time came.

Not five minutes later, a group of about ten guys on a veranda were calling down to Natalie and Mary, "Show us your titties!" one of the guys shouted. The rest cheered in response and echoed, "Show us your titties! Show us your titties!"

As if they'd rehearsed it, Mary and Natalie glanced at each other, smiling, and both pulled their shirts up at the same time. Shouts and cheers followed as the group of guys threw down strand after strand of beads, adding to their collection. They were quickly becoming Bourbon Street veterans, similar to the first lady they'd seen flash her titties not too long ago, their chests adorned with the plastic, colorful beads characteristic of the festival.

They both gave their breasts a good shake, and then one of them said, "Press them together!" The ladies both pressed squeezed their breasts together. Then the same guy shouted, "No, together. Press your tits against one another!" The ladies shrugged, then pressed their breasts up against one another. Natalie swayed back left and right as all the men gawked, while their nipples, already sticking out from the cold, stuck out even further from the breast-on-breast stimulation.

Loud cheers erupted both from the balcony and from the surrounding crowd. John started getting a little concerned as it he was slowly getting pushed out of the way while more and more drunk guys crowded around them.

"Show us your ass!" one of the guys closest to them shouted. Again, this was quickly taken up as a chant by all the surrounding guys. There were about thirty guys now, ten on the balcony, five on the adjacent balcony, and at least fifteen or more crowding around them.

The ladies had already finished their drinks and were feeling seriously buzzed. After about twenty seconds of the chanting, and needing no further encouragement, they both flashed their beautiful bottoms. There was just one catch...

As I mentioned before, Natalie was wearing jeans and a thong. She had prepared for this moment like a pro and executed the move like she'd done it a hundred times. Mary, on the other hand, didn't know that showing off her ass would be a thing. She hadn't ever pulled down her pants before to show it off to random guys in the street. As I said, she didn't need any encouragement, however when she did pull down her pants, she accidentally pulled her silk thong down with it.

What the crowd of men got was exactly what they wanted... a juicy ass, two full cheeks, and no undies. Given the lighting, one couldn't exactly see her pussy, until phone lights appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly ample light was lighting up her nether spot, and as I mentioned earlier, John wasn't close enough to hover over and play interference.

The ladies shook their bottoms for the men, while they all shouted and took lots of pictures with their phones. The same guy that initially shouted, "show us your ass," boldly stepped forward and stuck his hand on Mary's inviting crotch, groping her pussy because he could. She didn't react right away, partially because of the intensity of the moment, and partially because of the alcohol. As such, his hand lingered for moment as he felt for wetness. Sure enough, his hand emerged dripping with Mary's pussy juices as he held it up for the crowd to see. More raucous cheering from the crowd while he waved it around, took a whiff, and then received hearty affirmation slaps on the back.

John tried to edge his way through to take control of the situation but the guys were practically shoulder to shoulder and built big like lumberjacks or construction workers. Fortunately, Natalie snapped out of it, pulled her pants up and then proceeded to pull up Mary's. She took Mary's hand and tried to lead her out of the crowd, but it was easier said than done. In another stroke of luck, policemen appeared out of thin air and gave a quick whistle to break up the crowd. It got the men's attention pretty fast, and right away Natalie, leading Mary, was able to slip out of the circle of men.

....

Back at the hotel, the four of them sat in the living room and slouched down in the two couches. They were all a little lethargic after all the excitement and the effects of the alcohol.

Everybody was looking at their own phone. John was looking at his and fanning through all the pictures. He started from the beginning. He saw that first video of his wife showing off her breasts, and then getting her reward: strands of beads. He showed them to Mary.

"Look Babe. Look how beautiful you are, and how much fun you were having out there. That was incredible how you dazzled all those horny guys with your beautiful new tits!"

"Oh my Gosh, I can't believe I did that. Can you, John?" replied Mary.

"I'm looking at the photos. I supposed if I didn't have photos, I might not believe it ever happened. I just wish I got photos from later on when you were showing off your beautiful bottom," mused John.

"What do you mean?" offered Roger. "I have it all right here. Let me airdrop it to you."

Within seconds, the video and several pics came in. Mary and John watched as the video began to play. First it showed them flashing their breasts. John loved the site of Mary's breasts next to Natalie's. First, it made her breasts look bigger and rounder, but second, John loved to stare at Roger's wife's breasts. It stirred his cock to stiffness seeing the two pairs of tits together.

Next, the video displayed them first squeezing their breasts together, and then pressing them against one another in a classic soft-porn style girl-on-girl scene. Mary began to blush while Roger and Natalie exchanged mischievous grins.

Finally, Roger's video showed the two of them showing off their butts. First was Natalie with her skinny bottom and cute yellow thong, as she wiggled it for the crowd. Next was Mary. She pulled her pants down mid-thigh only to expose her full bottom, subsequently lit up by what must have been six or more cell phones.

Mary tucked her face into John's shoulder. "I can't look. Tell me what happens next."

Clear as day, Roger's video showed the bold one stick his hand down onto her pussy and rub it like it was his own wife's (or whore's). Then the moment when he held it up. And then, what most people would have missed, Roger didn't, his camera zeroed in on Mary's twat, glistening from the juices she amassed from the sexual thrill she experienced flashing her tits for strange men, rubbing her tits against those of Natalie, and flashing her bottom (unknowingly naked).

John played the video again focusing in on the moment when the bold one groped her pussy. John zoomed in to the maximum level to watch the hand. Not only had he rubbed her snatch, he'd actually deftly inserted his thumb all the way in to the hilt. It was all the more obvious when he pulled his hand away, not only showing Mary's beautiful, hairless glistening pussy lips, but also leaving her pussy mildly gaped.

"Roger, are you some kind of professional photographer? It's like you knew exactly where to stand to get the perfect shot!"

"What can I say, John? It's a gift," replied Roger proudly. Natalie kissed him on the neck to reward him for his skills.

John paused it, set it back to two seconds before the hand touched Mary's vagina. He then zoomed in on Mary's face. To his amazement (and excitement), he watched as her face filled with ecstasy and lust right as the hand touched, and penetrated, her pussy. Her eyes closed, her eyebrows furrowed, her jaw dropped."

John's cock was about as stiff as it had ever been while watching this video. His jockey's were becoming more moist than he was used to from the precum oozing steadily from his cock hole.

He dialed it back one more time to the moment the hand touched her vagina and zoomed out a little. "Mary, I think you were pressing against his hand here. Look."

Sure enough, the video showed Mary grinding her sex against this volunteer helper, this intruding, extramarital, previously uninvited, cocksure southerner. What was John to make of this?

To be continued...


ifry
ifry
405 Followers