Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
After Bourbon Street, the foursome shares a hotel living room.
2.1k words
4.31
16.5k
12

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

(Continued from Chapter 3)

Mary blushed, not knowing what to say. Her husband John had just showed her a video on his phone (the video taken by Roger, her friend Natalie's husband) where her exposed pussy was getting groped by a total stranger, thumb up her twat, and she was grinding back.

Breaking the uncomfortable mood, Roger spoke up: "Hey, I noticed there is a mini-bar here. Let's see what's inside?" He opened up the mini-fridge to find a variety of drinks. Some imported beer, some hard alcohol mini-bottles, and a small champagne bottle.

"Nice, I'm gonna have a beer. John?" asked Roger.

"Same here," replied John.

After handing him a beer, Roger asked, "Ladies, would you like anything? With what's in here, I can make a Bloody Mary, and there's a small bottle of champagne?"

Natalie: "Oh, let's split the champagne, Mary!"

Mary: "Okay, I think I would like champagne." Consistent with her prudish posture, Mary indicated a relative lack of experience in trying different forms of alcohol.

Roger poured the contents into two glasses set by the coffee maker, and then handed a glass to each of them.

"Sorry it's not in a champagne flute," Roger chuckled.

The ladies chuckled back. Natalie and Mary slowly sipped their drinks while smiling across from one another. John and Roger also exchanged a mischievous glance. They hadn't communicated at all about what might happen, but it became apparent that each liked where the night was headed, or at least the potential for what could happen.

Roger: "I have to say ladies (sip of beer), I rather enjoyed our excursion this evening. It was far out watching both of you let loose a little and show off your lady bits. John?"

John: "Agreed. I never knew how amazing and sexy it would be watching my wife dazzle the crowd with her new tits. I'm proud of you Honey for overcoming your inhibitions and showing off a little."

Mary: "Thanks Honey. I had fun."

Natalie: "Just some fun? You looked like you were having a great time. I have never seen you smile like that in the eight months that I have known you."

Mary: "Really? I guess it's true. It really was kind of fun and liberating, showing off my new breasts. I really like what Dr. Johnson did with them."

Roger: "I especially loved the part when you two rubbed your tits against one another. I have never seen anything like that since college."

John: "Yes, that was something. Let me show you the pic on my phone."

John gestured to show Mary the photo, but there wasn't one. Apparently he had missed that moment where the two of them rubbed tits together.

Natalie: "It's not there? Well we should do it again, and get a good photo this time."

John: "Mary?"

Mary: "I'm game if Natalie is."

The two ladies grinned at each other once again while they started taking off their shirts there in the hotel room. Roger and John also exchanged glances and smiled, liking where this was going.

When they were ready, the two ladies held their boobs out to each other posing and saying, "Mardi Gras!"

John forgot he was supposed to take a picture. He put down his beer, got his phone back out of his pocket and went to take a photo. By the time he had gotten it ready, Natalie was already beckoning to kiss Mary on the lips. John held his breath as Mary, first startled by the move, but then closed her mouth and met her kiss with her own. They held this pose for the better part of a minute while they did light frenching with their boobs touching and rubbing.

John and Roger couldn't believe their eyes. John took photos with his phone, and Roger wisely grabbed his own phone and snap a couple while taking video too.

Mary and Natalie disengaged and opened their eyes and saw John and Roger hovering closely, phones out, cameras rolling.

"Easy, Boys," said Natalie. "You act like you've never seen two girls kiss before."

Roger: "Well, frankly I don't think either of us have ever seen their wife kissing another lady, and certainly never with their tits out pressed against another pair of tits."

John: "Seriously. That was a first, and it was dynamite!"

The ladies return to their couches that face one another. The men joined their own wives.

John reached his head to Mary's ear and whispered, "Babe, my cock is about to explode right now. I need to fuck you really bad, like right now. I'm going out of my mind!"

Mary grinned and said to him without whispering, "Later, Honey. Let's enjoy the mood and let me finish my glass."

Meanwhile, Roger was doing the same thing. He was whispering in Natalie's ear something inaudible to Mary and John while sliding his hand over Natalie's crotch. Keep in mind none of the ladies were wearing shirts at this moment. Natalie responded by thrusting her pelvis upward to meet his hand, meanwhile he bent his head down and took the nipple closest to his face into his mouth. Natalie's head went back while this went on for a little bit.

John and Mary watched speechless for a small while. They looked at each other and without words decided to start making out as well.

John, sitting to Mary's right, reached his right hand across to her left breast while he kissed her. His left arm went back to rub her bare back and would occasionally slide down to her butt under her pants.

The two couples went on like this for the better part of five minutes. The sexual tension was palpable, no consensus on how this would end up. Both couples continued to explore one another in their own little world five feet from each other. They'd all had quite the thrill on Bourbon Street, and their genitals were all begging to be exposed and attended to.

Natalie was the first to make a move. She slid off the couch and got on her knees in front of Roger. Roger smiled and looked at the other couple for a moment while Natalie wrested his cock from his trousers after undoing his belt, button, and zipper.

Natalie was squatting low enough that when Roger's penis popped out of his pants, John and Mary could see it. To both their astonishment, its size was more than either of them expected. To be sure, Mary hadn't given any thought whatsoever, while John had already imagined what it must be like. It was even longer and girthier than he imagined.

Next, Natalie bent forward and took his cock into her mouth slowly, sucking the head of his penis with her eager, moist lips. Roger's head fell back at this, groaning at the pleasure and conclusion of anticipation that had been driving him crazy up until this moment.

Mary and John looked back at each other, shrugged, and continued to undress some more. John took off his shirt and pants, leaving his boxer briefs on. Mary started to take down her pants, leaving her thong on, and John helped her get them off all the way.

"Let me go down on you, Honey," John whispered to Mary.

"I don't know, I don't think I'm clean enough down there," replied Mary.

"It's okay, I don't mind. I won't put my tongue in your hole, I'll just lick your clit," whispered John.

Mary was already really turned on by kissing and rubbing tits with Natalie, being human as well, she wanted some stimulation. Her preference would always have been to have penetration sex, but given the circumstances, she wasn't sure she wanted to go at it front of the other couple.

Without a response, John went ahead and lowered down, gently pulling Mary's hips away from the back of the couch toward him. With her box in just the right place, John eased the thong out of the way of her pussy where he could in all its glory Mary's sopping wet vagina, clean shaven from at least eight laser hair removal sessions and the frequent bic touchup, and then proceeded to kiss her inner thighs, slowly nearing her crotch.

Mary too let her head fall back while John let the intensity build in her loins. By avoiding contact with her sex, her frustration continued to grow until she finally lifted her head and pushed John's face down onto her pussy. John grinned into her pussy as he started to kiss and then lick her vagina, his right hand coming up to finger her hole while he continued to apply gentle pressure with his lips and tongue.

Mary let out a gasp and then a moan, and said quietly, "Oh John, that feels incredible! Why haven't I let you do this more often?" He doubled down on the stimulation, adding a second finger to the hole that about one hour earlier had been invaded by a random guy on the street. She started to thrust her hips up and down pressing her clitoris against John's tongue.

"Oh, Mary," moaned John, "I fuckin' love it when you do that."

Across the living room, Roger had already bent Natalie over and was fucking her doggie on the couch opposite. The steady slapping of Roger's hips against Natalie's buttocks could be heard distinctly, unavoidably. Roger and Natalie would let out quiet grunts while they both surrendered to their lust, assuaging their pent up sexual frustration after the evening's events.

Mary hearing this take place, opened her eyes again and watched the two of them as Roger's well hung cock continue to stab Natalie in her pleasure spot. This was too much for Mary, setting her off in a frenzy as she grabbed John's head and held it firmly against her sex and resulted in an orgasm more explosive than she had ever experienced. She shouted, "Unh!!" as she let go and allowed the orgasm to consume her entire being while John held on like a bull rider, lapping away at her clip and sliding his two fingers back and forth in her vagina furiously.

Natalie and Roger couldn't help but watch as the climax unfolded, Natalie looking back at Roger while he continued to slowly drive his penis in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me, now, John!" exclaimed Mary.

In record time, John's boxers were off, he then ripped Mary's thong clean off Mary's legs, and his rock hard cock was then sliding into her gushing pussy. She stayed in that position, slouching against the back of the couch, face full of lust, while John drove his cock in and out of her. "Oh Mary, oh my God, you're so wet, I can't fucking believe it!"

He thrusted in and out, hard and fast, for about forty-five seconds until he came in the biggest climax he remembered ever having. "Oh my Goooooddddddd!! Aaagghhh!! I'm coming, I'm coming, aaaahhhhhh!!" He thrust in and out like this for about twenty more seconds until he collapsed next to Mary and breathed heavy having held his breath for what must have been thirty seconds as he built up to climaxing.

Natalie and Roger smiled in appreciated of what they just went through, Mary's pussy left gaping their, exposed to everyone in the room. This got Natalie and Roger super horny and Roger doubled his pace, his strong hands holding Natalie's hips firmly while he rammed her fast and hard, in and out, in and out, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, sending Natalie into an explosive climax. She shouted "aaaahhhhh," her face contorted in a big frown, and the sensation of her pussy getting really wet, her orgasmic juices flooding her canal, sent Roger into climax mode.

"UUUNNNHHH!!" shouted Roger, fucking his load into his wife. This had been their first experience doing in front of another couple as well, so the feeling was also new and exciting for both of them.

Mary watched the whole finale, slowly rubbing her pussy while the couple banged out their respective orgasms. She was rather speechless watching how powerful Roger appeared as he pounded his wife, his broad chest and shoulders, strong, firm hands in a death grip on his wife's pelvis, his impressive manhood that was easily eight inches long, and six inches around. Not only did he have the cock to truly fill any woman, but he also had the stamina and control to make sure he fucked her good. In the final moments before Mary fell asleep, she imagined what it would feel like, Roger controlling her own body, fucking her like she was a piece of meat, making her feel desirable and worthy, fucking his sperm into her womb like her last husband had, deep, hard, relentless, animalistic...

ifry
ifry
405 Followers