Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
John and Roger, Mary and Natalie, engage in foreplay.
2.8k words
4.24
12.6k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
404 Followers

The next morning, before the two couples headed back home, they decided to go out for breakfast to one of the many restaurants that lined the French Quarter. To be sure, in comparison to last night, there were considerably fewer people walking around, and the amount of litter that covered the streets and alleys was impressive.

They settled on what looked like a nicer, slightly larger restaurant that boasted a large open floor plan and what must have been 75 tables. They were seated by a window that offered a nice view of the street outside the restaurant.

After ordering, Natalie was the first to say anything. "That was some night, eh guys?"

Roger: "I'll say, I don't remember seeing such scandalous street behavior since Lake Havasu in '99."

They all chuckled.

"Yeah, I never made it to any of the big spring break events. Still, I remember some nights in the dorms, usually right after midterms," offered John.

"You two seemed to have had a fun time on the couch, too," goaded Natalie. "I don't remember ever watching another couple do it front of me like that. It was so hot!"

"I had never seen another couple do it either. Not ever. Only some porn that I watched with my ex a couple of times," admitted Mary. "You guys seem so practiced and professional."

"Thanks, I guess," laughed Natalie. "So we're like a couple of porn stars?" joked Natalie.

"I'll take that as a compliment," remarked Roger.

"You should. You guys really looked hot, slowly banging it out on the couch. I think you had us both really turned on," admitted John.

"We'll be sure to have you guys over again sometime," Roger teased.

"Be sure you do," laughed John.

They all gave a laugh.

Toward the end of the meal, before paying John went to look for the bathroom. It ended up being fairly small compared to the restaurant. It had a couple of toilets and about four urinals. After he wrapped up and was starting to wash his hands, Roger walked in and went straight to the urinals.

"Seriously, Roger, last night was fucking hot. You guys looked amazing on the couch, fucking like nobody else was in the room," said John.

Roger pulled out his cock, still quite large for being flaccid. John's eyes looked as Roger aimed it at the urinal, offering John almost a total view of it and its perfection.

"Thanks, John. You guys looked good, too. Mary looked like she had a really good time, both on Bourbon Street, and while you were going down on her. I guess you go down on her every time you do it," asked Roger.

"Actually, she never lets me go down on her. It's only because of you two and the drinking that she actually let me past her thighs and lick her clitoris. Ironically, she keeps it very clean as it is. I'm not sure what her inhibitions are. I guess it falls back on her being somewhat religious," mused John.

"Yeah, well, from where I sat, she was really into it. Somehow I don't think you'll be having any trouble getting down there from now on. If you do, just remind her how explosive it had been, and that you want to do it for her. That it means a lot to you, and that it gives you so much pleasure. Chicks dig that kind of talk."

John replied, "I supposed your right."

Roger shook the last of the urine out of his penis while John stood somewhat spellbound by its size.

Roger, seeing John staring, said, "You like what you see?"

John blushed, "Sorry. I have to admit your cock is really something. I bet Natalie talks about it all the time. No wonder she sucks your cock for you."

Facing John, while stroking his penis a little, "Yeah, she has said it's the best she's ever had. She seems to get off on pretty well."

John glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one had walked in while he wasn't paying attention, and then walked closer to Roger. "Can I see?"

Roger, not being one to turn down an admirer, let go of his penis and folded his hands behind his head while jutting his hips forward a little. "Sure, I don't see how it could hurt."

John walked up to Roger, and gently put his hand under the meat that was no longer completely flaccid. It was circumcised, and looked like it was perking up interest again.

John, without thinking, bent down and put his mouth over the head of Roger's cock, and bobbed his head down until he couldn't get any more of it in.

Roger's head went back and he made a hissing sound out of his mouth. "Aaahh, that's nice. That feels really nice." He put his hand on the back of John's head and started moving his hips back and forth slowly as John continued to try to keep up while Roger's cock stiffened to its fully engorged eight inches.

"I didn't know you liked to suck cock, John. I'd have hit you up earlier had I known. You're actually quite good it."

John took his head off of Roger's cock smiling and said, "Actually, I didn't know I liked it either. You really have a magnificent dick." He went back to sucking it.

Roger motioned that they go into one of the toilet stalls before someone else walks in. After they got in, Roger stood in front of the toilet while John sat down and proceeded to suck him off. It lasted about five more minutes, interrupted only once by another gentleman who had to piss, didn't wash his hands and walked out again.

As Roger climaxed, he held John's head tight on his penis, keeping his penis firmly in John's mouth and shooting in his throat as much of the load as he could. John, encouraged by Roger's control, sat and tried to swallow as much as he could while trying to breathe. Tears came out of his eyes as he kept Roger's penis in his throat, attempted to swallow all of the semen that rushed in, and of course breathed.

Roger pulled his cock out and said, "That was definitely one of the best blow jobs I've ever had, Son. You're quite a natural. I'll bet you learned all that from Mary."

John replied, "Heh, thanks Roger. I loved it. Your cock is amazing. So much longer and fatter than mine. And no, Mary doesn't even give me head. She thinks the whole idea is gross. The closest she ever came was licking the shaft one time when our kid was away at his grandma's."

Putting his cock away, Roger said, "That's a shame. There's nothing like it. Especially from a good cocksucker like you. I hope you'll extend me the privilege again sometime. I love a good blow job."

They staggered their return to the table, the ladies seemingly oblivious to the length of time it took for his return.

"There was a bit of a line in the bathroom. It was surprisingly small for such a big restaurant," offered John.

"No worries, we've already paid the check. Did you see Roger?" asked Natalie.

"Yes, I don't think he'll be long," replied John.

Sure enough, Roger walked up and the remaining three got up and left the restaurant, returned to the hotel, checked out, and headed back home.

...

Later, after everyone had returned home, and Mary and John put their kid to bed, and they finally went to bed, they lay in bed talking about last night. John asked Mary what she thought of Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras.

"Well, you know, it was very exciting. It was very bright and lively, and music was coming out of everywhere like it a block party, and then of course there was the crowd, and the booze, and getting to show off these..." She lifted the sheet to show off her amazing new breasts to John.

John replied, "Yes, I have to be honest, Darling, that was probably the biggest thrill of my life, seeing you free and uninhibited, showing off your tits to all these horny guys. I really felt lucky knowing that all these men seemed to want you, but that you belong to me. And at the same time, I didn't mind sharing you since I knew you were still mine, but that they could share in their appreciation for how beautiful and sexy you are."

"Oh, thank you, Honey. You know, to be honest, it was kind of confusing. On the one hand, it felt wrong to be showing off, if it wasn't for your encouragement and Natalie's attitude, I never would have done it. But I'm glad I did. It was fun, and I know that I would do it again. But only if you were there with me."

They didn't make love that night, but they spooned until they fell asleep, their sexual needs met for the time being.

...

The following weekend, Natalie and Roger invited Mary and John for late drinks. Mary planned not to drink since it wasn't exactly her thing, and they'd need a designated driver. The kids would go to sleep around eight, and then they'd sit around and drink, chat, play cards, whatever...

Around nine, after the kids were asleep, Natalie poured four glasses of the cabernet that Mary and John had brought with them. "Oh, Spanish. I love it!" said Natalie approvingly, trying a sip.

"The guy said this was a good one. I don't really do wine," confessed John.

"A beer guy, my man!" said Roger approvingly, smacking John on the back.

"So tell me, Guys, anything exciting happen since last weekend? I have to admit, last weekend would be hard to beat!" exclaimed Natalie.

Mary replied, "Oh, no, you know, same stuff."

After taking a sip, John offered, "Well, not yet. I'll confess, we've really been looking forward to this. We had a great time with y'all last weekend."

"I'll drink to that," Natalie replied, raising her glass.

An uncomfortable pause descended on the room.

Then Roger said to John, "Let me show you the rest of the house."

John nodded and got up. Roger led him out of the room, curious to see the rest of the house, but also curious the reason for splitting up with the ladies. In the meantime, Natalie and Mary stayed behind while chatting.

Roger quickly showed John the house, the bedrooms, the backyard, and concluded in the basement where he had a piece of man-space...a pool table, a stereo, and beer fridge, a couch, a video game setup, and a wet bar.

"Here's where I relax sometimes when Natalie's at work and the kid's asleep. What do you think?"

"Pretty cool. I could use a place like this to unwind myself. Our apartment is so..."

Roger surprised John when he looked back at Roger only to see him standing there with his pants down and his hard cock pointing up at John.

"Oh my God, your penis is so hard again. That's so hot!"

"Why don't you come over here and suck it for me. It's all I could think about these last few days," requested Roger.

John, always horny these last few weeks, didn't wait to be asked again. He dropped to his knees and immediately took the head of Roger's penis into his mouth. Roger reacted approvingly sucking the air through his mouth and beginning to sway his hips back and forth, encouraging John to start sucking.

John was excited to come over this evening. He didn't know what to expect given the recent orgy-like experience the four had shared recently, and the blowjob he'd given Roger the next day. Natalie had invited them over, but secretly Roger had wanted to meet John again just for this. They weren't really friends outside of the couples, so he didn't yet have an excuse to meet John without the ladies. At least not yet.

John was enjoying pleasing this well-hung, fit stud, but as inexperienced as he was he was getting tired. Roger sensing this said, "I'm almost there. Keep going just a second."

Roger grabbed John's head while he started to fuck his face faster and faster. John was, on the hand, relieved it was almost finished. He was truly tired from sucking the length of this girthy cock. On the other hand, it was tricky taking this Roger's cock down his throat as Roger pumped it as far as he could back and forth, hitting the back of John's throat, causing his gag reflex to start up again.

Finally Roger's cock erupted in a blast of semen that filled John's mouth and throat. He couldn't contain it all as it started to flow out of his mouth and down his chin. Roger kept pumping, making the most of his orgasm, and letting out approving grunts and breaths. Finally, Roger pulled his meat from John's mouth, and offered him a rag from the wet bar to wipe his mouth, chin, and neck.

"Thanks," said John.

"I gotta tell you, John. That is the best head I've ever had. Natalie's good, but there's something about your mouth. It's so hot and eager. I fuckin' love it," said Roger.

"Thanks. I like it, too. If I can't have a huge penis like yours, I can enjoy sucking one," joked John.

Roger laughed, too. "Hey, having a big cock isn't everything. I'm sure Mary gets off fine with your penis. I saw you pounding her pussy the other night. She seemed to be getting off just fine."

"She says that, that my penis is perfect. Still, I can't help thinking sometimes that she's used to and might prefer a larger penis like yours. She said her ex had a large cock, and I can't really get it out of my head," said John.

"I hear you. I think women are more emotional that men, and sex to them is different than it is to us men. Good sex for a woman more often involves their emotions, how they feel about the man, more than what they look like, or the size of their penis," offered Roger.

The two were all zipped up and clean, and returned to the living room where they'd left the ladies. They weren't in the living room, so they checked the bedrooms. After an extended search, they found the two ladies out back in the Jacuzzi. When they got closer, they noticed the two had been kissing with Natalie leaning over Mary.

The men got closer and then stood over the Jacuzzi looking in, pleasantly surprised to find the two looking relaxed, appearing not to wear any suits, and clearly enjoying themselves while making out.

"May we join you?" asked Roger.

Mary looked startled at the sound of Roger's voice, but Natalie calmly withdrew and motioned for them both to get in. Eagerly, Roger and John stripped down to nothing and jumped in with them.

"What have you guys been up to?" Roger asked jokingly.

"Oh nothing, just catching up from last weekend," offered Natalie.

Roger and John laughed.

John's mind began racing. The whole time he'd been thinking about getting his wife to explore, maybe open up to getting fucked by another man, maybe a more well-endowed man, and here it appeared that she may have been rounding the bases with another female. He laughed to himself the thought of how everything unfolded, him sucking Roger's cock, her probably getting pleasured by Natalie, and of course fucking in the same room with this couple the weekend prior.

There was hope in John's mind after all. The way things were progressing, life was certain to get more interesting. Mary was sure to begin letting other men fuck her, and John would hopefully be able to participate, and maybe even get to fuck other women. He loved Mary very much, and the experiences over these last seven days convinced him that he loved her even more, and that he truly did derive immeasurable pleasure and fulfillment sharing his wife, seeing her expand her loving repertoire beyond their growingly mundane bedroom routine. And on that journey, he discovered he also enjoyed pleasuring men. A lot had happened, and he couldn't wait to find out where it would all lead to.

Mary fell asleep right away once they got home. John beat off next to her in bed, thinking about Roger's cock, Natalie getting Mary off, and how he might get Roger to fuck Mary next. It would be a big step that he might not pursue, or that Mary might not go for, but the image in his head step the stage for a big orgasm before cleaning up and going to sleep next to his hot busty wife, Mary. He knew she'd be good for it. And once he got her to do it once, it would become a regular thing. And the image of sharing his beautiful wife with other appreciating men just excited him beyond what he could handle.

ifry
ifry
404 Followers