Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
John bottoms, sees Mary's titty fuck vid & then fucks 3 guys.
2k words
4.04
18.5k
11

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

While Mary was having a fun time over at Natalie and Roger's, John did not waste any time getting off with his old friend and co-worker Dave. Saturday evening in the hotel, time was passed with the two of them naked, John slowly edging Dave's cock as they whiled away the evening hours.

It was around 9pm. Dave had cum an hour ago, and John started up on his cock again when Dave reached around and started playing with John's butthole. John was an imaginative guy, and he figured this might happen. To prepare for it, he'd already flushed his ass out with a bottle of water and cleaned his ass one last time. He was glad he had. John had indicated he wasn't interested in getting his dick sucked, but he didn't say anything about ass play.

"Hey, John," started Dave, "why don't you bend over for me. I want to try something."

John, eagerly waiting for this moment to finally arrive, obliged Dave and laid down on his chest, sticking his ass up for better access. Without waiting long, Dave put his face in John's ass, and started tonguing John's ass with his warm tongue, probing the hole to judge it for tightness and get it loose and lubed. John let out some low moans and said to Dave, "You're so nasty, Dave."

Dave replied, "Well, you know..." and kept on tonguing. After about ten minutes of lapping, and little warning, Dave moved his cock up to John's ass and said, "This might hurt a little bit. Just remember to breathe out."

Spitting on his hand and moistening his cock good, he slowly probed his penis into John's waiting hole.

"Uuuuggghhh!" grunted John. "Oooooohhhh, ooooohhhh, ooooohhh," he cooed, as Dave got it in and slowly wiggled it back and forth a little while John adjusted to its girth and depth.

"Oh fuck, John, your hole is so fucking tight!" cried Dave.

"You feel so big, like you're filing my guts. Oh God..." said John.

The two friends reveled in their newfound companionship, each exploring the other's contribution to their boys' time. It felt innocent, like two teens exploring another's body for the first time.

Dave slowly picked up the pace as John's rectum adjusted to the probing cock. At one point, Dave added more saliva to the mix to ensure it was properly lubed. Dave couldn't last long. This was his first time fucking ass, and the strange feeling was overwhelming, John's tight anal sphincter squeezing his penis like a cock-ring. His cock stiffened as he fucked his semen deep into John's ass.

"Agghhh!" yelled Dave. "Oh fuck, that was unreal!"

"That was really hot, Dave. I thought it would be more painful, but your cock was just right."

John's penis was still limp from the experience, all the blood have gone to his ass to accommodate the anal sex experience.

Dave said, "It's interesting that you never get really hard when you suck my cock or when I fucked you just now. Out of curiosity, if this doesn't turn you on, why do you do it?"

John replied, "I'm very turned on right now. I'm not sure why my cock doesn't react." He tried stroking his cock to get a reaction, but it wasn't really responding. "That's funny."

"Yeah, that's different. I guess everyone's different," offered Dave.

"Hmm. I guess in the end I'm not truly gay. I guess that's what it means to be bisexual," he mused.

...

On Sunday, John talked to Mary again. She mentioned how the pool party went, that their child had a good time, and indicated he wanted to go back again today, but told him we might go back next weekend. She asked how John was doing, and he replied that, again, the preparation was going well. Nothing really eventful had occurred.

In the middle of the conversation, John got a text from a new number. He ignored it at first, but at the end of the call, he went to read it. Roger had texted him telling him that he missed his mouth on his cock, and sexted a pic of his half-hard cock nestled between his thighs.

John text back, "Hot! When I get back, I'll suck you!"

Roger texted back, "U missed a great party last night!"

John texted: "What did I miss?"

First, Roger texted a pic of him getting head from Jennifer, Bill's wife.

John texted: "Oh my God, who's that sucking your cock? I guess you don't need me around, LOL"

Roger texted in reply: "Yeah, Bill's wife Jennifer. She's alright. Your mouth is better."

Then Roger texted a pic of Mary naked in the Jacuzzi.

John texted: "Oh shit, you guys got her top off in the tub, nice"

Roger replied: "No man, she was naked"

John texted: "Oh my God, I can't believe I missed it! Is that were it stopped?"

Roger texted him three clips of Mary getting a tit massage, Bill fucking her tits while she frigged her pussy, and the last one of her scooping cum off of her chin and licking it off before sucking the head of Bill's cock.

John nearly lost his mind. "OMG, this is insane. How the fuck did this happen? That is unbelievably hot!"

Roger texted back what had happened, that there was plenty of booze, he'd fucked his wife and Jennifer pretty much in front of them, and Bill was able to massage Mary which ended up as he saw on the video.

John couldn't believe it. It wasn't intercourse, but Mary had gone way past what he dreamed possible. She'd not only let a man touch her tits, but also fuck her tits and cum all over her face. And then she ate all the cum and sucked the remaining semen out of his cock! Unbelievable!

Roger texted: "You better get home soon, or your going to miss all the fun!"

John thought, "He's right. I need to get back there before I miss it all." He couldn't believe that his fantasy of seeing his wife fuck other men was slowly becoming a reality.

With the cum that had built up in his balls from the night previous, John had just about the best masturbatory nut he'd had in a long time, watching his beautiful wife get seduced by this Bill guy, and then slurp up all his cum. Who was this woman he was married to?

...

Sunday afternoon, John's onsite supervisor Mike invited him and a few of the other mid-level managers up to his executive suite in the hotel. It was pretty nice...it had deck that featured it's own Jacuzzi and a big flat screen with outdoor speakers for entertaining. He had tons of booze and a fair selection of men and women from the organization showed up...all in all about 20 folks.

John didn't realize there would be a hot tub, much like the rest of the group. By the end of the party, the hangers-on included John, Dave, and Rick. They all had at least five beers and were feeling pretty loose. They all decided to use the Jacuzzi while the game was on the big screen.

Feeling kind of horny, John took his boxers off while in the hot tub (he didn't realize there'd be a Jacuzzi). The others looked at him, and he said, "What? We're all guys here."

Sure enough, Dave took off his shorts, followed by Rick and Mike.

In the meantime, Mike eyed John more closely. Was there a mixed signal John was sending him?

Sure enough, John, taking a risk, walked over to the igloo where the bears were, bent over on full display to find a beer, cocked his head up and asked the guys in the hot tub if anyone else wanted a beer, all of them starting at his ass while he did so. They all said yes, so he grabbed four beers after a delayed struggle with the ice, and then sauntered back and gently eased into the tub, this time with a slightly inflated cock.

Mike, Rick, and Dave all exchanged glances trying to learn from one another what the vibe was. Then Rick, not quite sure, decided it was time to go. "Leaving so soon, Rick?" asked John.

"Yeah, no, I gotta get early tomorrow. I'm opening up at the center, and I don't want to be late," he said.

After Rick left, John took a risk and slowly inched over to Mike who John could clearly see playing with his cock under the water amid the bubbles.

"Can I help you with that?" asked John.

Almost immediately, Mike sat up on the edge of the tub, and John analyzed this average cock before softly taking it into his mouth. Mike stared at Dave while this started.

Dave said, "It's cool, Mike. John and I have been playing around. He actually likes it."

John moaned, "Mm-hmm," and kept sucking.

Dave popped up next to Mike, and tapped John on the shoulder.

John looked up, saw Dave motioning to his cock, and he left Mike's cock but continued to rub it with his hand while he switched cocks and began sucking Dave's. He continued alternating for the better part of five minutes when Rick came back saying he'd forgotten his beer.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry you guys!" Rick exclaimed.

"It's okay Rick," called Dave. "Why don't you join us? John needs some attention, too"

After a beat, Rick decided that it'd been a while since he'd had a hand achieving climax, and he sat down next to Mike. John quickly addressed his cock and before long it was standing at attention.

Dave got up and came around behind John and once again started eating his ass. After a good two minutes, he aimed his cock at John's hole, and pushed it all the way in slowly. John head reeled back as the electric thrill of getting penetrated by a hard cock sent jolts of pleasure to his brain. After a couple of thrusts, John quickly adjusted and got back to work sucking the two cocks.

Dave kept up while John was sucking Mike and Rick until about Minute Seven, when he finally exploded his load deep into John's bowels.

"Uuuuggghhh!" he exclaimed. "Fuckin' A, that was good." He pulled out, meanwhile Mike filled the vacuum and stuck his average six inches into John's well lubed asshole.

Mike lasted barely a minute as his cock couldn't take the excitement of fucking his subordinate here in his hotel suite.

"UUHHH!" he yelled, and collapsed back into the Jacuzzi.

John kept sucking Rick's seven-inch uncircumcised Latino cock. He drew all the way down his throat giving Rick full experience. Rick's cock stiffened as he tried to hold his cum until he shouted, "Oh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, shiiiiiiit! Oh, oh, oh, uuuuggghhhh!!"

John milked his cock for all the semen that would come out of it. He finally took it at the base, and squeezed any remaining cum out of it into his mouth. He then smacked his lips, having swallowed the load clean.

This work trip was turning into a sex vacation.

...

Monday, John was back at work, putting in the hours, and on Tuesday, requested leave for the weekend to fly home and spend time with his family. He used the excuse that his kid is still little and misses his dad. In truth, his kid hardly noticed him gone since he was mommy's little guy, and he actually wanted to get back to get in on the action of his wife discovering new possibilities with her sex.

Mike got the green light from the top brass, so John went ahead and bought his ticket for a red-eye that would get him back by 7am. He would have a chance to sleep on the plane, and be close to fresh sleep-wise when he got home to spend the time with his family.

Already by the time he got back Saturday morning, Natalie and Roger had invited them back yet again for another gathering. Turned out Bill would be there again...Jennifer was off to visit her parents upstate. It was for another sleep over. Taking a little nap after he got back, by the time he woke up, John was ready to go, and they took the short fifteen minute drive over to their hosts' home for another pool party that started at about 3pm.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers