Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary finally submits to strange cock at the next pool party.
3.1k words
4.38
23.7k
19

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

The afternoon at Natalie and Roger's pool party went as usual. The kids had fun splashing and swimming, the ten or so adults all enjoyed standing around, talking shop, sipping suds.

Interestingly (as mentioned in the last chapter), Bill's wife couldn't make it to the party because she had to go visit her parents for some minor emergency. John figured whatever the emergency, it must not be as important as coming to the party and trying to fuck his wife, Mary.

Besides Bill, there were three other couples besides Natalie, Roger, John, and Mary. However, by 9:00pm, after the kids were put to bed, all that remained were Roger, Natalie, John, Mary, Bill, and another guy who'd gone stag, Greg. They were all squeezed into the jacuzzi at one point when the new guy, Greg, suggested they all do a shot.

They'd all had enough beer not to protest, including Mary. Strangely, as if it had been planned, Natalie went and got the shot glasses and tequila out of the wet bar on the deck, and brought them over on a tray, with sliced lemons and a salt shaker.

Mary had never actually done shots before, so she needed a quick tutorial, which Greg was happy to perform. He poured some salt on the back of his hand, licked it, downed the tequila shot, and then put the slice of lemon in his mouth and sucked some of the lemon juice. He then, just for good measure, chased it with a swig of beer. Everybody cheered.

"And that's how it's done, Mary!" explained Greg.

Natalie handed a glass to everyone in the jacuzzi, they all got salt and a lemon slice in one hand, licked the salt, drank the shot, and then sucked on a lemon slice. About half of the drinkers ended up coughing. It was everyday that they drank tequila. Everyone not coughing was laughing from the merriment and silliness.

Greg shouted, "One more!"

Roger agreed, "Yes, just one more!"

Anyone knows that you put a little tequila in someone who's never had it, or who is already pretty buzzed, will really feel its effects. This was certainly happening for Mary. Her husband, John, watched her casually as she went ahead and, like a champ, downed her second shot of tequila, let out a cheer, and then handed back the shot glass to Natalie.

Natalie went back to the bar to return the items, and then turned on some loud music to inspire dancing. She then called out to Mary to come dance with her on the deck.

This time, Mary was dressed in a bikini. Planning ahead, she knew that if things got a little crazy, like last time, she might get away with just removing her top, and she wouldn't have to go all in and remove the whole suit like when she was wearing a one-piece.

The two danced to a popular song, facing each other, smiling and laughing, as if it was some kind of inside joke. Toward the end of the song, Roger walked by and deftly snapped off both ladies' bikini bras as if it was an accident.

"Oops, sorry ladies. I didn't mean to do that," Roger joked. "Here, let me set these over on the picnic table."

If the festiviites hadn't begun with the shots, they were officially getting started with the two remaining ladies dancing topless in front of the four horny guys.

John simply watched in admiration from the jacuzzi, marvelling at how beautiful and fun his wife Mary appeared since the breast reduction, and dancing topless with her friend. He was very excited to share her beauty with the other men, as he felt it was selfish for only him to get to enjoy it, much like a swimsuit model shares her beauty for all mankind to appreciate. He felt the human body was beautiful, and he loved celebrating his wife's body, and sexuality.

During the second song, Bill and Greg got up and started dancing with the ladies. The ladies faced each other while the two men started bumping and grinding them from behind. John was already getting an erection knowing where this was going. Seeing his topless wife in nothing but a bikini bottom getting bumped from behind what was sure to be a hard-cocked stranger was surreal. As they got into it, Greg, the one dancing behind Mary, lightly held her hips as they danced, holding her from behind while swaying, and then slid his hands up to her breasts. Mary ran her hands through her hair from the pleasure and then held his head close to her neck while he began to kiss her neck while they dry humped to the beat of the music. The alcohol had surely done its job. Mary was in the zone with her sex, and Greg was the man on deck.

Natalie too was getting frisked by Bill. You could see he wasn't taking it any slower than Greg. He turned her around and had one leg between Natalie's and she began to grind her bikini-clad pussy against it. He stared at her face and tits while they grinded for the remainder of the song.

Once the song ended, they all took a break, and Mary jumped back into the jacuzzi sitting next to John.

"That was amazing, Baby," encouraged John. "You really had me going there. Feel my cock!"

Mary felt around for John's penis and no surprises, it was solid. Given her inebriated state, and horniness from the dancing, she decided to straddle John so he could "dry" hump her in the jacuzzi.

After about a minute, John whispered in Mary's ear that he wanted to fuck her now in the jacuzzi. Her mind a little numb from the tequila, she just smiled, and John proceeded to pull his cock out of his shorts, pulled her bikini bottom to the side, and insert his cock into her waiting pussy. It went right in with zero resistance, and John nearly blew his load right there. Instead, he just paused for a moment, while his cock got used to the amazing feeling of being back inside of his wife, and then proceeded to slow fuck her under water.

Everybody outside the water just watched as Mary and John shared a hot moment together. Mary would throw her head back, giving John the ability to kiss on her neck. That made her the hottest and horniest. He rubbed on her gorgeous breasts, kissed her nape and collarbone, and continued to plunge into her wanting pussy until three minutes later he prematurely shot his two-week load up her cunt.

"Good job, Baby," encouraged Mary. She hadn't climaxed as was often the case. For John, Mary was the ultimate trophy wife...good-looking, petite, beautiful breasts, excellent cook, always super chill and hardly ever gave him a ton of grief about anything. Case in point, her preferred method of climaxing was through intercourse. When she didn't climax through intercourse at times when John's climaxes happened too quickly, she never complained. After all, she usually wasn't willing to have oral performed on her or even a helping hand.

When they looked up, the rest of the party was all naked. Natalie was necking with Roger again with her hand on his penis, and Bill and Greg had their hard cocks in their hands, stroking slowly to all that had transpired.

"Hey Guys, can I get in on that?" asked Bill. After last weekend, he'd long given up any inhibitions about his intentions.

"Go ahead, Mary. Do whatever you like. I will always love you no matter what, and I find immense pleasure in seeing you with other men. I hope you know that," said John.

Mary looked soulfully at John's face, into his eyes, smiled warmly and gave him a long sensual kiss, and then got out of the jacuzzi, adjusting her bikini bottom so that it covered her pussy again, and walked over to Bill and Greg.

"Hi Bill, Hi Greg," teased Mary. "Do you like what you see?"

The two both smiled and surrounded Mary with their relatively fit mid-thirties bodies and hard cocks. Bill stood in front of her and began kissing her while she grabbed his penis and balls while Greg came up behind her and started teasing the outside of her bikini bottoms with looked like another thick seven inch cock and reaching around to gently caress her breasts and body.

After about two minutes, Mary sunk down to her knees and took both cocks in her hands. She began to stroke each of these men who would either put their hands on their hips, or stroke her hair or reach down and fondle a breast.

Across the deck, visible to everyone, there was Roger pounding his wife again in the doggystyle position. The two of them were also watching back at Mary with her two toys, as all were indulging in the moment.

John was out of the jacuzzi at this point, and start rubbing his cock again at the site of his wife with the two men.

Mary, despite her inebriation, still had her reservations about going too far with any man outside of wedlock, especially while married to another.

She decided that a simple handjob would not be exciting enough, however, and decided to begin licking each man's penis. She began to alternate between cocks, stroking the one, and licking the shaft of the other. At times she'd take the head of the cock in her mouth and stroke the penis, but she hadn't gone further than that as it would constitute real oral sex.

To make it more enjoyable, John got behind the kneeling Mary and started rubbing her vagina from outside her bikini bottoms. Mary gasped, looked behind her and saw it was John, and decided she was so horny that she didn't care if he rubbed her. She needed it now that she was in the throws of this soft orgy, and it was better that it was John back there.

As she was getting worked up, she continued to stroke and engulf their cock heads with her mouth. Bill and Greg started to take liberties and push a little as her mouth was on their cock head, getting a little deeper, and getting a little more stimulated. John, in the meantime, stopped rubbing, and positioned his face below her vagina. He started to lick her clit while probing her vagina with one, then two, and finally fingers. Mary was definitely aroused and loose, and this turned John on to no end. His cock was getting rock hard again as she straddled his face and alternated between the two guys.

Roger and Natalie were picking up the pace while they watched the four explore each other, and came to yet another noisy climax that drew their attention momentarily before going back to satisfying their own physical needs.

Mary then exclaimed to John, "Are you ready again, Honey? I want you to fuck me again!"

John wasted no time and positioned himself under her while she continued to pleasure the others. He inserted his cock and began to fuck her reverse cowgirl. She moaned and humped John and the thrill was intense. John last about five minutes this time, shooting a fresh load into hot wife's well moistened and loosened vagina.

"John, I still need to get fucked! I'm so horny!" she exclaimed as her sucking became more furious.

John looked at Bill knowingly, and then Bill stated, "Let me do it. I need to fuck you, Mary."

John told Mary, "It's okay, Honey. I'm here and I approve. Think of it as my penis. It's like a dildo that I'm putting inside of you, but it's just an actual penis."

Mary hesitated while her pussy burned with the need for sexual intercourse. As she hesitated, Bill pretended that he already had her approval and gently positioned Mary into the doggystyle position. This way, she wouldn't be seeing the man who fucked her, and if she wanted, she could imagine it was her husband, despite the notable disparity in penis length and girth.

He peeled the bikini bottom off of Mary's beautiful plush ass and down off of one leg, and then position his rock hard cock at her velvety moist opening.

"Uuuuuunnnnggghhhh!" moaned Mary as the penis slowly entered and stretched her opening wider than it had been opened in at least eight years. "Oh my God, yes, that feels so good, fuck me John, oh yes, uh, uh, uh," Mary moaned as Bill slowly began pushing in and pulling out to a steady rhythm. Bill knew to keep his mouth shut to make sure that he didn't ruin the moment so she could pretend it was her husband screwing her tight wet pussy instead of him.

Mary was so horned up at this point that Greg reassumed his position of having his cock at face level with Mary. Without hesitation, needing her hands for support being on all fours, she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Greg loved the feeling seeing this relatively unused woman opening up like this, in the midst of being turned out, and being on the receiving end of a spit roast. He slowly pushed his cock in and out of Mary's mouth. Mary, who was more focused on the pleasure she was receiving from the new, bigger cock, didn't pay it much attention, when Greg was getting at least half of his penis inside her mouth, literally using Mary's mouth like a pussy.

John took a moment to watch what was happening. The ultimate gangbang was finally happening for him, watching his wife getting entered from both sides. She was fully immersed in her physical, sexual desire, getting fucked from behind like she needed and deserved by a man bigger and in better shape than himself, all while pleasing another stranger orally, serving as a fuck doll for two strange men for her sexual need.

After about five minutes, and without asking, the two men switched and Greg came to fuck Mary while Bill came around to fuck her mouth. Without starting from scratch, Bill continued to fuck Mary's mouth deeper than Greg had, testing her gag reflexes and inhibitions. As Mary's mouth got tired, she essentially opened her mouth and relaxed her throat as if from instinct while Bill started to literally face fuck Mary, hitting the back of her throat with her cock like she was an experienced little cocksucker, or born for it.

Greg continued to fuck Mary deep but not too hard. Greg figured that if Mary climaxed, she might decide to discontinue this little orgy.

In the meantime, John looked over at Natalie and Roger who were over on the picnic bench. Natalie had passed out from the alcohol and the fucking, while Roger simply sat and enjoyed the view. John gestured to Roger that they walk over to the bar for a minute to get a drink. Roger joined John as they sauntered over.

"Roger, do you want to get in on that?" asked John.

"Hell yeah. But I'm still soft from fucking Natalie," replied Roger. "Unless..."

Without being asked, as if this was the whole point of asking him over, under cover of the wet bar, John dropped and started to lick and suck Roger's cock and balls with his eager mouth. Roger stroke John's head as he continued to go as deep as he could on Roger's stiffening cock that was growing harder by the moment. At one point he had it down his throat until it grew too hard and John had to pull off.

"Easy, John, or I'm going to bust in your mouth all over again," warned Roger.

"I think you're ready, Roger," John declared.

The two came back with a beer each as if that was the real reason why the walked to the bar.

As if the timing couldn't have been more perfect, Bill was fucking Mary's face and erupted his week-old load down Mary's throat and into her mouth. As if waking up for a moment, she realized he was cumming and decided to start licking his cock, and feed on his seed, savoring his sperm in her mouth as she sucked and swallowed his load into her mouth and he continued to slowly gyrate his hips forward and backward, in and out of her hot mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mary. You're the best!" congratulated Bill.

Pulling out, Roger moved right back into place with his thicker, longer, eight inch specimen. Mary didn't bother looking up but just continued to get fucked in her mouth and her pussy by these willing bastards.

This went on for about two minutes when Roger motioned to Greg to switch, and Greg came back around to her mouth while Roger went back to fuck Mary's used pussy. Concerned she might be getting a little dry, he spat on his hands to lube his penis nice and wet before slowly pushing in.

Mary's reeled at the sensation of this yet bigger penis entering her womanhood from behind.

"Oh, Morteza, I missed your cock inside my pussy!" she exclaimed, as if her ex-husband were back and giving himself to her again like old times.

Her pussy accomodated this newer, larger cock with no struggle, and after a few seconds, Roger began to fuck Mary as he had done Natalie.

"Mor-te-za! Mor-te-za!" yelled Mary as Roger hammered away at her pussy, holding her pelvis like a vice, chest out, drilling in and out of this pussy that hadn't been fucked like this since her divorce.

Greg unloaded his cock in Mary's mouth this time, holding her head down on his cock, he penis down her throat as he gently humped his cock juice down her gullet. Like a good whore, she just let him hold her head while he pumped her gut full of seed. After he pulled out, Roger now unrestrained began to fuck Mary hard and fast, harder and faster than he'd done with Natalie.

John had been filming this encounter on his phone after he sent Roger in hard and wanting. He'd captured Bill getting off in her mouth, then Greg, and now Mary getting jackhammered by this well hung stud mother fucker. With his free hand, John started jerking his cock for round three as he watch his wife get the pounding she needed.

Finally, Roger's cock stiffened as he got ready to climax. Mary, sensing the imminent ejaculation, also began to climax, shouting, "Oh yes, ohhhh!, oh my God, oh yes, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuuuuuuuuuck, ohhh!!"

And Roger climaxed in response with Mary's hot, newly moistened vagina facilitating his sperm to travel the path from his testicles to her womb. He fuck her for a good minute while all of his cum left his cock.

When he was done, he pulled out, and Mary crumpled on the deck of the pool, passed out from the explosive orgasm and exhaustion from having service four cocks.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers