Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Mary accepts herself as a wanton whore for strange men.
3.5k words
4.27
15.3k
14

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
406 Followers

At about 3:00am, sleeping over at Natalie and Roger's, Mary got up from the guest bed where her husband was sleeping and quietly meandered down the hallway to the bathroom. It wasn't uncommon for her to need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and although she tried to hold it, she found she couldn't sleep well unless she went.

Despite her best efforts, the floorboards were squeaky, and anyone still awake would have heard her walking down the hall. As it turned out, Roger, who also was having trouble sleeping thinking about how he'd had his first extramarital fuck with Mary just hours earlier, heard someone in the hallway going to the bathroom. In his boxers, he gently got out of bed to go see who it was. If it was John, he'd press him for another outstanding blowjob. If it was Mary, he'd try to go round two on that pussy.

When Roger got to the closed door, he heard the fan and saw the bathroom light on. He tried the handle and sure enough it hadn't been locked. He opened the door to see Mary completely naked wiping the excess urine from her privates. Apparently since passing out, John put her directly into bed without any underwear or pajamas.

"Oh hey, how are you doing? Can't sleep?" asked Roger.

Mary instantly went to cover her privates, unsure how to behave in this situation. Being a guest, she didn't want to act rudely.

"Not too bad, I just needed to pee. I usually go before bed, but I don't remember going earlier," replied Mary.

"I have to say you were incredible earlier. Are you sure you'd never done anything like that before?" asked Roger.

Blushing, Mary replied, "It was definitely my first time. I still don't know how I feel about it. While it felt incredible, I feel like I've done a bad thing."

Cutting her off, "Not to sound insensitive, but that's nonsense. John was there the whole time and he basically encouraged it. You are very lucky you have such a proud and loving husband that cares so much about you and wants you to feel fulfilled."

"I suppose you're right. He has said the same stuff, but it sounds different coming from someone else. Thanks, you're right," Mary said as she went to give him a hug.

As she went to hug him, Roger went to kiss her on the lips as if he misunderstood her intent. As he did her body also brushed up against his hard on which was already starting to press against his boxers. In fact, it started to show out the bottom of the leg due to its length, elongating after filling with blood.

"Oops!" they both said playfully as he "accidentally" kissed her, and she noticed the cock "accidentally" popping out the bottom.

"I don't suppose you're in a hurry to get back to bed. I could use more of that mouth, tits, and pussy before I went back to bed. It would really help me sleep."

While Mary looked into Roger's eyes as he spoke those words, he started to pull down his shorts exposing his champion penis that he'd owned her with just hours prior.

Her eyes followed his hands as his meat sprang free, and then her desire was rekindled by the sight of this magnificent appendage.

She reached out to take in her hand, and after about ten seconds of looking indecisive, Roger encouraged her down on her knees by gently pressing down on the top of her head. She went along with it and dropped to her knees on the bathroom floor and immediately began to work on his cock. She fondled his balls while her head went up and down, trying to take it all but really only getting about half way.

The pressure of his head against the back of her mouth was sheer bliss, but he needed to go deeper. Without asking, he picked her up and fipped her upside down (he was at least 6' and she just over 5', so this was not a challenge). Then he aimed her mouth on his cock that was standing straight up. With this leverage, after about ten thrusts, she was able to open her throat and he was able to get it all the way in to his pubes. He fucked her throat for about three minutes which even more blissful. While he did so, he helped himself to her Middle Eastern pussy. He licked the clit, he put his tongue all the way as far as he could into her vagina which earned him some extra moans, and since he was getting no protests, he decided to lick her tight virgin butthole. She giggled with laughter with the cock deep in her mouth and throat at the sensation of this slimy muscle on her sensitive rose bud. He tried to push through but her hole was too tight and she was not showing signs of relaxing.

He then put her on the bathroom counter and placed the tip of his cock at the opening of her vagina. Again, afraid he might get a "no" response, he merely put it right against her labia for a moment and began to kiss her lips and fondle her breasts. She liked getting her nipples played with, both via direct and indirect pressure. As he swayed his cock over her labia, frenched her lips, and kissed her neck and collarbone, and worked her breasts, she finally reached down and pulled his hips toward her. With this gesture, his still very hard cock slowly entered her already wet, wanton pussy, pushing back, back, back, until he was balls deep. Her head slowly reared backward as he penetrated deeper until once he was fully in, her head was completely back as if she was looking up at the lights, her tits standing out proudly from her chest.

Roger proceeded to slow stroke his cock in and out of her vagina, pulling out to within one inch of removal, and then stabbing all the way back in, repeatedly. This went on for about four minutes as he gave out rhythmic sighs of comfort and she let out little impassioned coos.

He then lifted her up and put one strong arm underneath each leg and held her like this while he fucked her while standing up. She dangled from his strong arms while he continued to fuck into her twat like a piston. Her tits bounced playfully below as he caused her to rise and fall for each stab of his man-sword. Sporadically, Mary would lean in and kiss along Roger's chest, contact with his firm pecs sending additionally waves of pleasure and horniness to her groin, enhancing her arousal.

"I want you to finish by fucking me doggystyle," declared Mary at last.

Most men don't need to be asked twice. Roger was no exception. Set Mary down on the floor of the bathroom on top of the bath mat. She stuck her ass out to receive Roger's full eight inches of thickness. He lined it up and pressed forward, sending his penis deep into her vagina. This was Mary's favorite position, the friction of it was the most intense, the anonymity of being fucked by someone but not seeing who it is, the animalistic position shared by what seemed to be the preponderance of the animal kingdom... She was back in her sexual happy place, and Roger loved it too, seeing her like an animal, looking at her anal sphincter winking up at him, looking at her tits hang down as he glanced from the side, squeezing her tits and nips as he rode her ass.

Since he'd gotten away with so much already, he figured he'd press the test. As he continued to fuck away, he went ahead while casually rubbing her buttocks and ended up leave his thumb on her pucker while he continued to steadily ram away. She let out a little gasp but didn't stop him as she continued to focus on the penetration.

He wiggled his thumb, still near her sphincter, while taking his other hand and spreading her cheeks while still banging her. There was the sphincter, although more stretched apart than normal. He removed his thumb, stuck it in his mouth and got it plenty wet, then put it back down and slowly forced it into her asshole. Her head bucked backwards again and she let out another gasp, then looking back at him with a slutty expression while he continued to fuck her with his thumb lodged in her rectum. This was the last straw for Roger. His cock stiffened, he quickened his pace and fucked her for about another minute until he quietly let out a big "aaaahhhhh" and released his third nut of the night into his wife's friends vagina. He stroked in and out a few more times, after which he pulled out, and Mary then whipped around and licked the cum off his cock, sucked whatever else might remain out, and then holding his dick went and kissed him sexually for about ten seconds.

With that she cleaned up one last time, Roger washed his and wiped his cock and they both went back to bed while no one seemed to notice.

...

John returned to Canada Sunday afternoon to continue the preparation for the exhibition that was set to kick off in about two weeks. When he got back Sunday night, Mike, his on site supervisor picked him up at the airport. They went straight back to Mike's hotel suite where they shared drinks, discussed the latest (John didn't dare talk about what his wife was getting into lately lest it get out at work), and as expected, John sucked off Mike for about 10 minutes until Mike came, and John went back to his room.

It wasn't one minute that the door closed that Dave came knocking on his door. John let him in, Dave almost immediately pulled out his cock for John to suck on. John did so obligingly. Before he came down John's throat, he made sure to sit on John's face to get the rimming he desired. John hadn't rimmed a guy before, but since he'd always wanted to rim Mary, he thought it would be the next best thing. Turns out it wasn't entirely his thing, but he still did his best to please his friend from work, Dave.

After that, Dave had John lie on the bed with his head hanging off the side while he reentered John's mouth, this time going deeper. Balls deep. John found it hard to breathe with the cock filling his throat to the hilt, and took the opportunity to practice his breathing skills throughout the process. He found if he took a breath each time the cock was out of his throat, he could easily last for a sustained round of throat fucking.

At last, Dave had had it and he erupted his weekend's worth of cum down John's gullet.

"Aaagghhh, that's so good, John! You have amazing blow job skills. So glad this has happened to us," Dave said.

"That's makes two of us, Partner," agreed John. John let Dave's cock linger in his mouth for a moment, sucking out any remaining jizz and just savoring the more relaxed moment of a post-climax cock.

...

Mary took advantage of a cock free couple of days since the barbecue on Saturday night and the small rendez-vous she'd shared with Roger early Sunday morning. She'd received a great fucking from a man who was even better at fucking than her ex. Still, she tried not to think about it. Her heart and soul were the property of her husband, John. The experience with Roger, Bill, and Greg were all just under the auspices of surrogate sex. John had been there, approved of it, and for all intents and purposes it was John who'd been laying the pipe all that time, notwithstanding the 3am fucking from Roger...she'd have to chalk that up to part of the same event. John had been in the same house and had approved of the sex only hours earlier. And he surely would have approved.

It was a surprise for her when she came home on Wednesday after dropping off her kid at school that a note was left on the door. It read, "Call me, 555-4772, Bill"

After she walked into the house, she texted him back and said, "Hi Bill, everything okay?"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. There was Bill dressed in a tailored suit as if he was on his way to the office.

Mary opened the door. "Hi Bill, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing Mary, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd swing by. Roger said that John had gone back to Canada for the next two weeks, so I thought you might like some company or if I could offer any services to ensure that everything was running smoothly for you," said Bill.

Bill had been after Mary ever since that first bar-b-cue when he'd titty fucked her. He'd hoped to go all the way with her and thanks to John having come back last weekend, and all the alcohol, she'd completely opened up to full service sex for not only him but all three strange cocks. He was looking for more opportunities to fuck this newly turned out fine Middle Eastern slut before the opportunity evaporated.

Facing Bill on her doorstep, Mary couldn't help but recalling how hard Bill pursued her the first Saturday when he'd given her a sensual massage that ended up with his cock between her tits, his cum in her mouth, and how she'd acquired a new taste for swallowing. As she stood there listening to his offer to help out, she temporarily lost her state of mind as she found herself opening the door wider to allow Bill inside. He took the opportunity before Mary changed her mind.

While Bill was walking across the threshold, Mary said, "Oh thank you, Bill. You're such a sweetheart. I don't want to keep you on your way to work. As a matter of face everything is fine here at home and I'm sure you're really busy. Can I over you a cup of coffee or something?"

Bill took a look around nonchalantly slightly ignoring Mary while he waited just long enough for her to close the door.

He then turned back around to face Mary. "Mary, I swear to God I haven't been able to think about anything since our first encounter. Your body is so sexy with your hourglass shape and your beautiful tits. You know you could have been a pin-up girl with those sexy tits, hips, ass, and face."

Mary blushed as he rambled on about how hot she was.

Bill continue with, "You know I just have to have you again. I can't get you out of my mind, and it's making my work suffer, my sleep suffer, and I think my wife might start catching on. I need you to fuck me again so I can clear my head!"

Mary thought about it while she looked at Bill and his issues. She wondered what she should do. She didn't want to lead this guy on. Matter of fact, she didn't even know him hardly. And she didn't want to ruin his marriage with his wife, let alone ruin her own marriage. Not to mention, what if one of the neighbors got wise and ratted her out? Would John even care?

While she was going over all this in her mind, Bill came closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at this man with a bicyclist's physique, the man whose cum tasted sweet like fresh fruit. Continuing to hesitate, Bill reach up and caressed Mary's right breast. She closed her eyes as he also brought his right hand up to feel her other breast simultaneously, before reaching up and slipping the shoulder straps off of Mary's shoulders, causing her dress to quickly slip off her body and onto the floor, revealing just Mary in her bra and thong underwear.

Mary, caught off guard and unsure of what to do but past the point of caring whether Bill saw her with her clothes off, reacted by lifting her hand to feel for Bill's cock, which was already bursting at the seams of his pants. She gave a little gasp, as did Bill, while the two shared a teenager moment of naughtiness and discovery.

He helped her out by unzipping the fly on his suit pants and releasing the bulge that was his wanting seven inches of meat. Dutifully, Mary squatted down to her ankles as is customary for Middle Easterners when crouching, holding his penis with her right hand, starting from his balls he began to run the tip of her tongue along his balls. Stroking his hard, circumcised cock (again, her favorite, just like her ex and all other Muslim males), she licked his shaft up and down until licking the cock head really hardy with her flexed tongue until she took the whole of his cock into her mouth again for the second time in under four days.

Once his cock was in her mouth, he took the liberty of undoing her bra, exposing the best tits on a forty-ish year old woman he'd ever seen. He groped her babies as he let her suck his cock for the better part of four minutes. He was in fact running late at this point, but it wasn't going to stop him from at least climaxing before he left. He half expected to get turned down by Mary, so he didn't build in a lot of time between leaving his house and going to work with a pit stop at Mary's. Finally, he said,

"What do you say we go to your bedroom and fuck? I want to be inside you again," suggested Bill.

Mary was quickly coming to the realization that not only was she doing this because it pleased her husband, or that she needed his consent. She realized she hadn't told him about the moment with Roger last Sunday morning, she wasn't planning on telling him about this encounter, and of course she never told him about the titty fuck session with Bill two weekends ago. As far as she knew, John only knew about the times that he was there. But he would consent to all of it, wouldn't he? She knew he would, and it was thus she lost all moral compunctions about retaining any further inhibitions with strange men.

Mary, like she was known to do this by this point, grabbed Bill's cock and led him to her bedroom. The bed wasn't made yet, so she was able to climb right in. Bill caught her face down while she climbed up into the bed, and put his face in her crotch, unable to miss her wet pussy as he explored her vaginal crevice with his tongue, licking her clitoris while probing her hole with his nose.

She mused while she was held in this vulnerable position that she no longer cared who fucked her. If any decent looking, or maybe not even decent looking, salesman came to the door and made sexual advances on her, she would play it passive and see where it went. She really began to enjoy being a fuck toy for all this cock. For once in a long while, she began to feel like the sex champion that she had been with her ex...highly fuckable, capable of taking bigger dicks, and liking it.

Still in somewhat of a hurry, Bill undid his pants and stuck his cock deep into Mary's waiting hole. Looking down at her ass in the doggystyle position, he was in seventh heaven as he fucked Mary like there was no tomorrow. As excited and pent up as he'd been, he lasted only three minutes once inside her. Aware this might happen, Mary made sure to rub her clitoris to speed along her climax, and like a professional, still managed to climaxed at the same time as Bill as if on command. Both let out strong moans as they came together. Bill rubbed Mary's ass firmly as he stroked his spent cock in her vagina several more times. He groped her new, firm breasts as this was not only a major turn on for him, but she clearly enjoyed stimulation of her breasts and her cute nipples.

"Can I come again sometime?" Bill asked.

"You can come anytime you like, Bill. I feel I need to tell you that I love my husband, and he is very important to me. What we have is just sex. Nothing more. So long as you understand and respect that, I think we can keep doing this, at least for now," said Mary.

With a sexy grin, Bill finished getting dressed and left Mary naked and cumfilled on her bed until next time.

A new chapter in Mary's life had been irrevocably opened. She would now not refuse sex. She desired cock, and lots of it. The more different cocks the better. Ironically, she had no idea that John felt the same way. Not about Mary, although he did feel the same about Mary, but about cock. And that's for a later chapter.

ifry
ifry
406 Followers