Unlikely Breeder Ch. 11 - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I be bred again?" I asked.

"No. You have to heal." Nuphies frowned.

Two weeks later

"We can do this, but I think Ramah needs to be replaced. Only after you bare another son. That son will have the genetics to create frasks." She smiled showing her top blade.

"I agree my Queen."

"Good now lets get you bred again." She pulled my legs apart, and lined up.

"I hate the beginning" I moaned.

"Shh, I love you Demoja." She said as she slid into my passage. As always it took a few minutes before the hormones hit me, and I was wild with lust. My cock shot semen high into to the air as the egg passed into me. Easily the best orgasms I ever had. This being the 7th of that kind. Her cock went limp inside me as we cuddled. I was drained as she was, and we fell asleep.

"Fuuuck!" I yelled waking up alone.

"Master what is wrong?" Mickie asked. I grabbed her and pulled her to me. She looked well.

"I have to go back to Gork Prime." I said. "I have to mate with the King...again."

"Isn't that dangerous?" She asked as she stroked my cock.

"Very." I said as I reached up and hit the red square. It turned blue.

"Yes Frask?"

"As soon as I am cleared to leave I want a full battleship and Carrier escort back to Gork Prime. Have me placed in one of the battleships. Have my son choose which one, so I don't even know. Oh and I'm bringing my human girl with me."

"Yes my Frask." It went red.

"What does the blue mean?" Mickie asked.

"It's secure and coded."

"You are taking me with you?" She seemed happy. I nodded. She began to kiss my feet and legs.

"Stop! I need you to help me get my legs under me. I've been in bed for almost three weeks, and I'm prego again." I began to sit up. Being a frask seemed to land me in a hospital, or other medical care far more often then I could literally stand. Sometimes I missed working for a living.

"Sorry master, let me help."

We paced around the palace guarded by a dark green Sargent. I was really getting tired of having to fly to Gork Prime every time I needed cum. I think it was then that I had made a decision. But I'd have to talk to Nuphies.

My legs weren't as weak as I thought they would be thanks to some steroids. Still, when Mickie got me back to the room I was tired.

The intercom lit up.

"Demoja, Daniel is taking his final test in four days and he wants us there." Nuphies said in Gorkian.

"I have time before I have to fly, sounds good to me. Wait, what is the flight time to Gork?" I asked. I heard Nuphies asking someone.

"Six days."

"I can't risk it. Apologize to our son. Tell him to pick a number between one and seven and to only tell Guerra." I said.

"Right. He will not be happy, he loves you more than me." Nuphies scolded.

"We have to try again Nuphies. I want to save our race." I said. Mickie blinked at me.

"I understand Demoja. I'll vid it for you, and put it on the wave so you can see it, no matter where you are." She sighed. She was more human by the month.

"As soon as I am Ramah's chamber I will wave him back and tell him how proud of him I am." I gleamed.

"What if he fails Master?" Mickie asked innocently. I wanted to be mad at her, but her fluid understanding of Gorkian....I just shook my head at her and told her to be quiet. Nuphies ignored the slave's comment.

"I'll let him know. Be safe this time Demoja."

"Jerra has me completely surrounded on this trip. The Slud will not even get close." I reassured. "I'm leaving in 2 days, come spend a night with me."

"You got it!" Nuphies said in English.

I exercised for the two days getting my legs stronger. Nuphies came the night before I left and held me in her arms all night. She rubbed my belly hoping that a natural frask would appear there after being fertilized.

The trip back to Gork Prime was boring. Till the wave came in.

"Prince Daniel, has passed his military training and has been made a Lieutenant in the Imperial fleet! Showing prowess with ship maneuvers, as well as boarding, and hand to hand combat, the young prince has decided to stay in training." The voice over said.

"I need to make my parents proud, I don't talk to father much, but my mother and my frakka have a lot invested in me. I will keep learning until I surpass my teacher." Daniel said into the microphones.

Mickie held me as I cried tears of joy.

"He wants to be an Admiral!" I said with a cracked voice.

(What the fuck is it with Ramah and the elderly? He's a viagra commercial!)

I sighed as I walked into his chambers. It smelled like Ensure, and 'Ben-Gay' in here.

"Husband. We need to breed. Remove all of these slaves. I need to talk to you as well." I yelled over the moaning.

"Okay my friends, I see you in a couple hours. We installed a bingo parlor just outside of my chambers, whoever wins twice gets anal!" I face palmed.

Ramah learned English.

The parade of saggy tits and limp cocks walked past me to the doors. When they closed I told him.

"Your last child was a natural frask. But I lost it because YOU couldn't spare enough escorts and I was put into an escape pod!" I bared my teeth in anger. He stayed calm.

"Demoja you only have one job, and you failed." He tried to make it MY fault.

"Fuck you Ramah. Put a frask in me! After we are done, no decisions for you when it comes to the military!" I said in English. I kept my teeth showing.

"Whoa!" He said in English.

"Miscarriage, because I had to take G-forces that were too much for our child!" I screamed, teeth clenched the whole time.

"Demoja?" He began to look scared.

I climbed on the bed and sat on his cock, even though it hurt like hell.

"Demoja??"

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me you freak!" I yelled in English.

"I'm sorry." He said as his lubricant and hormone began to leech through my colon walls. I rode the inept King reverse cowgirl, until he unleashed the semen I needed. I quietly climbed off of him with a whimper as I was torn, again.

"Get your shit together HUSBAND! I'm trying to save this world and you are fucking old humans!" I said as my feet hit the cold stone floor.

"Demoja, I didn't know!"

"Better pray that this one is a natural frask too. Otherwise you will be worthless." I said as I walked out. I clenched my ass as tight as I could, to keep his load in me.

A couple of days later I was ready to go home. I was informed I couldn't.

I took a meeting with Jerra and Admiral Entirah.

"The Slud are attacking cargo ships, as well as scouts." Entirah informed. "They know you are here. And we have intelligence that says they are hiding a fleet waiting for you to leave. All of this is a distraction to get us to send out fleets out to pursue marauders." The light blue tiny woman explained. Her egg layer was barely bigger than my cock, and she only stood two meters, or six feet.

"Jerra, I can't stay here." I grumbled. He slammed his fist down on the table. A crack formed in the wood. I jumped in my seat at the outburst.

"My FRASK! You will stay here, until I deem it is clear for you to travel, I will not have the love of my...I mean the Imperial Frask put itself in danger just because you miss 'hamburgers'!"

"Jerra, you are excused. I will talk to you when you are calm." He blinked at me. "Now Jerra!" I bared my teeth at him. He lowered his head.

"Yes my Frask." I watched him walk out.

"Admiral, I believe the Gork that has protected me, since I arrived, has developed emotions. They are more Human than Gork. I trust that you can keep this to yourself?" I asked the small woman.

"Imperial Frask, I have no idea what you are talking about." She said stoically.

"Good, so how do we throw them off to get me back to Earth?" I asked.

"Well Jerra was right. You can't leave, not without a major naval engagement."

"And that would be bad? Why? Take em out!"

"We need to hit the planet again, take out the supplies, fuel depots...." She leaned in toward me.

"How long?" Was all I could ask as she ran simulations.

"Three to four weeks?" She tried to look optimistic. "Jerra says that you like to steal scouts to go back to Earth."

"Once. I did that once." I muttered in English.

"I don't understand that tongue."

"Funny, I have slaves that understand Gorkian."

"My Frask, please, don't insult me while I am trying my best to keep you safe." Her eyes narrowed and she put her blades together. She was a tough woman to be sure. I had to have her. I wanted to fuck her ass so bad!

"Come with me to my old bedroom." I ordered.

"For what reason my Frask?"

"Because I want to have sex with you. I want to use my cock to fuck your back hole." I relaxed my stance and smiled.

"I don't think I would enjoy that, also I am with a human frask and husband."

"Are you telling the Imperial Frask "no"?" I stared at her dark purple eyes.

"Please." Her dominance faded quickly.

"Tell you what. I will let you go back to your fleet or your home the day you come up with a way to get me to Earth. Until then you are my toy. No eggs, I'm already fertilized. I will fuck you, and you can suck on my frask cock."

"Yes. My Frask" The Admiral stared at the floor like a new recruit.

It took me fucking her ass once for her to come up with an idea. She was loyal to her family, give her that!

Her ass was tight, it smelled like heaven, as I lubricated it with my tongue. She moaned as her cock began to grow. She had an egg in the chamber, and was ready to fire, as I shoved my tongue into her. Now SHE was acting like a frask in heat. I lined up with the woman only slightly larger than me and pushed my cock into her.

I only had to work her over before she pushed out not one, but three eggs in less than 45 minutes.

I came inside of her, had recouped and cum again in that time.

Drunkenly she commented.

"Oh Frask, being Your slave wouldn't be so bad."

Mickie grabbed the three golf ball sized eggs off of the bed. She had to wash her hands for almost 30 minutes because they excreted chemicals to keep them stuck to anything alive and warm.

The Admiral laid her head on my chest.

"I'll find a way my Frask, but please let us do this again?"

"Your marriage?"

"....will be fine. They don't understand jealousy or love. But I do now." Entirah was falling asleep.

She wrapped her almost normal sized arms around me. It felt good to be with a Gork only slightly larger than me. I felt Mickie climb in bed with me too as I fell asleep. She kissed my back as I drifted off.