Unorthodox Methods Pt. 03

Story Info
FTM and his husband reconnect after the gangbang.
941 words
4.46
16.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliHaze
EliHaze
181 Followers

Author's Note: Please read Unorthodox Methods 1 and 2 in order to jump right into this one! This will be the final chapter.

*****

Before I could settle into a moment's rest after receiving my fourth load of cum, a man (presumably the one who had fingered me earlier) began pushing on my legs. He stretched them above my head, but I was too exhausted to hold them there, so the arms of two strangers reached out and hooked under my knees for me. The fingers were back again, collecting cum from my taint and rubbing it into my asshole. Someone licked my face, and I groaned nondescriptly, then felt a dull pressure on my ass. I made eye contact with the muscular man on top of me as he slowly pushed his cock into my hole. My whole body felt raw and overwhelmed, like a rubber band being pulled tight. Someone in the crowd blew their load, splattering my chest and belly with their cum, and the cock in my ass picked up a steady rhythm. I was being fucked deep and fast, and moaned out "ah, ah, ah" with every thrust.

Another dick found my lips, and I accepted it into my throat. My body was exploding. My mind was like a thin haze leaking out through my ears. Both cocks inside of me worked their way to an orgasm, and I struggled not to gag as my mouth and throat filled with cum. I swallowed, but some of it dripped down the corners of my chin. An anonymous tongue licked my face clean quickly, though, before pulling me into a wet, forceful kiss.

A new cock entered my pussy with a wet squishing noise. My eyes crossed. Someone smacked me firmly across the face. The cock came inside of me and was replaced by another one, and another one, and another. My mind drifted in and out of consciousness as the men around me used my pussy, ass, and throat to bring themselves to orgasm again and again. My pussy burned now from overexertion, but my body was still overwhelmed with arousal. The semen leaking from my hole was enough to pool between my legs, dripping in long, translucent strands every time the men lifted me up or rolled me into a new position. I took slaps to my face and ass, bites all over my body, and load after load of semen, until eventually it was all too much.

I blacked out.

When I regained consciousness, I was met with a quiet room. I heard a clock ticking distantly, felt a warm cloth rubbing against my thigh. I opened my eyes and smiled, "Last in line?"

Matt smiled back, "You really took it like a champ," lifting my leg to wipe some semen (and a few traces of blood) from my ass. The damp washcloth brushed over my hole for a second and I winced, then settled down again.

"Thanks coach," I joked. "Did you get a chance to join the fun?"

Matt ran the cloth over my inner thighs and pubic hair, "No, I just watched. You had enough going on." I looked around the room. Some furniture was disheveled, but thankfully all the real mess had been confined to the bed. I looked at Matt again. He was naked.

"What time is it?"

"Around 2 am. The last guy just left a few minutes ago." My eyes traced over Matt's face, the toned curves of his muscles, and his cock. He had maybe the best dick I'd ever seen, uncut and long, angled slightly when it got hard so it reached places no one else could.

"Did you cum?" I asked, and Matt laughed gently and shook his head. He set the washcloth aside and climbed into bed next to me, running his hand over my chest.

"You must be really desperate, then," I combed through his hair with my fingers, "Why don't you take your turn?"

"Are you sure? You're probably really sore." I just pulled him closer to me. He climbed on top, gently pushing my aching legs apart and stroking his cock a few times before placing it at my entrance.

I shot up instantly, "Oh my god, nevermind." It hurt like hell. He pulled back, and my hole stinged with the memory of his touch.

Matt rolled onto his back beside me and we shared a smile. I reached over and wrapped my hand around his cock. He observed my body, all bruised and damp and reddened as it was, while I stroked his cock with even pressure. I traced my thumb over his slit and collected some precum, then kept working the length of his cock. He kissed me, and my lips buzzed from the activities of the night. Matt turned to face me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I let him thrust into my hand, making eye contact but for the moments when his head would tilt slightly and he'd let out a heavy breath. His thrusting picked up pace, and I held his cock more firmly, until he came on my hand and the sheets with a sound like an animal's grunt.

"Thank you," he said, and kissed me again, "You're so fucking hot."

A few weeks later, we were in the bathroom again, peering into the little window on one of many pregnancy tests we had used in this past year. The results were clear. One line: not pregnant. "Damn," I hissed, and met Matt's eyes with a smile, "I guess we'll have to try it all over again." His hand tightened on my knee.

EliHaze
EliHaze
181 Followers