Unravel Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Could Layla be Ben's new voluptuous sub?
3.4k words
4.52
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, known by the government as Benjamin Green, Ben to my friends, Benny to my mother, and amateur sex therapist to my subs, was stocking shelves like I did every night. I organized and creatively arranged products in pleasing displays. I enjoyed owning an Adult Novelties Shop. Most people don't get why I like to still remain so hands on. This business is my life. I've earned every penny for myself and built a very successful and professional business in retailing pleasure. I like to stay active, I take pride in how my store appears. I value the way sex can teach so much about people and oneself. With myself being here full time I only need three other employees to run the store. I've been described as pretty relaxed for a boss. I do run a tight ship, but I also believe in treating my employees as people instead of objects.

I walked up to the front counter with the empty box, deconstructed for recycling purposes. Terri, a woman in her mid thirties, took the cardboard from me, and added it to the growing pile.

"Got one more left, it's your favorite!" She laughed, handing over a box full of varying anal toys and lube. Terri's my best friend. I hired her shortly after I started the business. She's a no nonsense, kind hearted having lived through hell, accepting of everyone who can ride the ride type of woman. A few years older than myself, we bonded quickly and always have each other's backs. I beamed, looking into the box, my smile all teeth.

"Awe you saved the best for last, just for me!" We both laughed, I carried it around the corner to the anal toy wall. From here I couldn't see the customer walk in, but I heard the door chime. Knowing Terri would handle it, I kept stocking. If she needed me I was just on the other side of the wall.

I heard Terri's charming customer service voice talking over the store's radio. She did the normal meet and greet type of thing. We've found that asking how they heard about us not only helps us narrow our advertising but also breaks the ice. He heard the customer, a feminine voice explained she was referred to the shop and after looking it up, they came.

"This place has a ton of positive reviews about customer service and acceptance, plus a plethora of various goodies to get you going. I came here once with a group of friends about a month ago and it was a great experience. I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but ended up getting a pocket vibrator and a glass dildo."

I heard Terri ask,"What are we lookin' for today, doll?"

I grinned at the pause. I knew all too well the customer was looking around the room checking for other people before feeling like they could talk.

"So I've never gotten off and I need help." I heard a sweet melodic voice say. I guess she realized how that sounded because she quickly added in a rush "I'm not asking you for sex! Sorry if that's what it sounded like and excuse me for assuming but woman to woman, I have to ask, what the hell is wrong with me?"

I could hear Terri walking around the counter on the wooden floor as she chuckled, "Oh honey, okay. Walk me through it. What have you tried?"

"I'm not a virgin, I've had a few boyfriends and also a drunken night with a girlfriend. Honestly she came the closest to getting me off. I've enjoyed sex but I don't think I've ever actually had an orgasm. I know this is a lot to lay on someone." Her voice was almost breathy, like a weight was lifting off. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to unload. I've never told anyone. It was honestly easier to tell you, a complete stranger. How weird is that?" She laughed at the irony

"Hell, we're gonna be family after this." Terri joked "I don't mind helping at all. What's your name doll?"

"Layla, yours?"

"Terri, nice to meet you. Now what did your girl do that got you the closest to getting off?" Terri asked, not holding back her attempt to help.

"So, I'm not comfortable in my body. I always have the lights off or clothes on or something. I'm trying to get over that. With her, she's also fluffy and totally not judgemental. I had a gown on....... She played with my ass as she ate me out." She admitted after a pause.

I couldn't help but to ear hustle from intrigue now. I listened as she described a few scenes with previous partners, her beautiful voice like the stroke of a tongue, with every word it was increasingly harder to prevent my erection. The sounds of footsteps carried her musical voice closer. I tried to clear my mind, taking a deep breath and focusing on the tasks at hand. Without even seeing her, this innocent yet fierce personality piqued my interest. I liked the idea of this woman taking her sex life into her own hands... and toys. Sexuality should first be experimented with oneself anyways. How can you love someone else before loving yourself?

"We just got a restock of bestsellers plus some interesting new plugs." Terri's voice let me know how close they were.

"I've never tried them but if it works, great!" She joked but then added.

"Seriously, thank you for helping me and not thinking I'm crazy. I was tired of carrying around the secret. I hated the anxiety of being a weirdo who couldn't get off. I want to take my body back under my control. Being a psych major is hard enough without all this extra pent up energy. Yoga just isn't cutting it any more". They round the corner and finally I got to put an image to the beautiful voice in sexual distress.

I was holding a box in one arm and the other stocking products. I pretend I was lost in my thoughts so she would think I hadn't heard their conversation. She held her breath a second too long as my eyes ran over her thick body. Just as I was getting an eye full, the box tipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. Her lips opened in surprise. She immediately dropped to her knees.

"Fuck, she just might be a natural sub." I thought. She grabbed as many packages as she could to help. The door chimed again and Terri excused herself with a quick introduction "Layla this is Ben, Ben this is Layla." She says motioning between us.

"You're in good hands hon, holler if ya need any help."

I looked up, recovering from my clumsiness. "Sorry about that, beautiful, anything I can help you with today?"

Her cheeks blushed as she smiled at the complement. She stood up, still holding several packages. She laughed and said "Well, ironically, these."

I looked at the plugs in her hands and immediately knew those weren't the ones. They were, to put it mildly, advanced. At about the same time she read the '9 inch' tag written in a bold, enthusiastic font

"Maybe not these." she emphasized, putting them on the correct shelving. She tried and failed to hide her blush as she smiled, her cheeks scrunching up her eyes in the cutest of ways. She was sexy and adorable all in one delightful package.

"I'm interested, but not a pro," she laughed. I knew I could help her relax, help her find her confidence. I loved that shit!

I made myself look away and then quickly squatted down, frantically picking up the dropped merchandise and hoping to hide my stirring arousal. I wasn't the kind of douche who would assume that just because she was solo in an adult shop and I was male, that I thought she wanted me. I also wasn't going to embarrass her by revealing that I overheard her intimate conversation with Terri. However, if the opportunity presented itself, I most certainly would adore the chance to treat her like the voluptuous Queen she was. I got off by getting my ladies off and I've taken care of several long term sexual relationships. Since it had been a while since my last sub, I was hoping she could be my new project.

"So, what's it like working here?" she asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"It's pretty laid back, I've encountered some weirdos but mostly people just want to spice up their lives, maybe unlock new pleasures." I said purposely leaving out that I owned the business, testing the waters. I wasn't sure who she was as a person. I love to give, but I also like my personal privacy.

"Do you mind helping me find something new?" a flirtatious tone coated her question.

"It would be my pleasure.'' I said and ran my hand through my thick hair, my husky response dripping with implications. She sucked in a breath before biting her lip out of habit, my eyes locked in on her mouth.

"If you were buying an anal plug for your partner, which would you pick?" She asked.

"If I had a lady in my life, I would need a bit more info to make the best decision." I said as I gathered the remaining scattered items, quickly sorting them to their various places. Standing back up with the mess now cleaned up, I focus my full attention on her.

"For instance, if you were my lady and this was your introduction to anal play, I would choose something on the smaller side for length but something that will help get you used to receiving." I pick out a dark gray metal butt plug with an emerald gem on the flat end. "This is one of my favorites. The taper is similar to an egg, the idea is with the right lube and preparation you let your body get used to the feel and pressure as you slowly push further into your asshole." I watched as her throat swallowed, her legs clenching together in reaction. Her flushing cheeks silently told me the effects my words were having.

She looked up at me through long lashes "Damn, I might need you to give me directions."

"Give me your number and I'll give you anything you need." my voice was deeper than I had meant it to be. I'd had customers flirt with me since starting the business but this woman, with her innocence and desire to be naughty, had me dying to taste her.

She blushed but told me her number, I got my phone out and added her info just as Terri rounded the corner.

"Sorry about that, did you find everything?" Terri asked, eyeballing the emerald plug. Layla nodded and we followed Terri back to the front to check out. I sent Layla a quick text, her phone buzzed with a text message that read "Free for JOI anytime. I hope to see you again soon, beautiful." I watched her soak up the interest. I could see her feeling more confident and a desire ignited in me that wanted to make her feel worshiped.

Later that evening, as I closed down the shop I got a text message, "So were you serious about instructing me?"

My heart skipped a beat reading her message, quickly I replied " Of course! How far have you gotten? "

The three dots popped up and disappeared, then appeared typing for a minute before vanishing again. I smiled to myself thinking about her naked trying to work a plug into herself. After a minute, when she still had not texted back, I sent "Would you like to video call? It's easier to show than tell." praying she would send it.

"I really don't think this is something worth putting in a video lol. Also kinda painful....sorry"

"I disagree, I would pay to see you right now but no ma'am, no need for apologies. Would you feel more comfortable if you had in-person instructions?" I made a mental note about correcting her self deprecating behavior.

Three dots... I counted out the drawer, locked up and settled into my truck and she still had not answered. I was just getting worried that I had been too forward when she replied with her address.

I walked up to her apartment door and knocked lightly. She opened the door in an old band t-shirt and lacey panties that allowed half of her full cheeks to show teasingly. My eyes followed her swaying hips while I closed and locked the door. She walked to the couch and sat on the left side, her back against the armrest cross legged. She hugged a pillow to her slightly. I could see she wasn't used to being comfortable with her body. I applauded her even more for taking this leap of faith, I wasn't sure how yet, but I would make it a point to tell her. I sat on the other side of the couch, turned slightly, my leg bent at the knee. I glanced at the coffee table holding a silk bag, silicone based lube, and a pocket vibrator for clit stimulation.

"Okay, so, I hope this doesn't ruin anything but I have to say it. I'm not a slut, I don't do this, ever. I'm not looking for anything but a safe and good time. I'm living my own life and I just want to explore my body and learn to love myself." Layla took a deep breath and forced herself to look me in the eyes. I thought she was perfect. I could see her anxiety and wanted to ease that as quickly as possible.

"Nothing happens unless you want it to, this will only work if you feel comfortable." I said sitting back, my voice was deepening again but was sincere.

Her eyebrows raised in surprise and a delicious smile formed on her lips. She moved the pillow behind her lower back which pushed her ass forward arching her back comfortably and said, "Tell me what to do".

"Spread your legs wide, I want to see everything, gorgeous." my strong command, paired with the complement, made her practically tingle. She blushed and spread her smooth legs, her thick thighs framing her lace covered center. Her cheeks peeked out, begging to be set free from the restricting panties. "Show me how you touch yourself, tell me how you feel through the fabric." I shifted, my dick already stirring. I pushed my desires down, this wasn't about me. She needed my full attention.

I watched as she closed her eyes and slowly let her hands travel down her body. She started by touching her stomach then trailing her hands down over her bent legs, to her knees, then back to her hips and circling around to her inner thighs. She likes the slow start up, she needs the intimate touching skin on skin contact before going straight to pleasure. I made mental notes of this, as I continued watching my personal erotic show. She let her right hand dip down to her lips, still bound by lace. She trailed her middle finger up and down her slit.

"How does it feel?" I whispered.

"Soft, the lace adds a textured sensation." she pushes her middle finger in, her lips opening, she gasps slightly.

"Tell me."

"I'm wetter than I thought." she confessed in a whisper.

"Good girl, slip a finger inside yourself. I want to see how wet you are." My voice guided her deeper. Her fingers pulled her panties to the side, exposing her full, pink pussy. I almost groaned with the force of my hard on. I took a deep breath, careful to stay in control of myself. Her middle finger dipped into her, with a moan she moved her hips grinding into her hand. "Yes ma'am, describe it to me, sexy. Tell me how good you feel." my encouragement added to her arousal.

"I can feel myself pulsing around my finger, I'm soaked." She pulled her glistening finger free.

"Taste yourself, suck your finger clean. Eyes open" I instructed. Her eyes fluttered open and without hesitation she licked her finger once before sucking it into her mouth. I bit my lip as her eyes held my gaze, tasting her own juices. She slowly pulled her finger from her lips and asked, "Do you want a taste?" Dipping her finger back into her pussy. I smiled and gently held her wrist while she fingered herself before offering it to me. I kissed her hand and then gently took her finger into my mouth. Her sweet arousal teased me deliciously. Her mouth fell open and through her shirt I saw her nipples stiffen with every suckle. I released her hand and reached for the silk bag with the plug.

"Take off your panties and shirt." I told her, watching her quickly slip off her panties. She hesitated a second before removing her shirt. Her plus size body was nothing to hide in my mind. I enjoyed every curve of her body. her tits were perky and her nipples begged to be sucked. She crossed her arms over her soft stomach, which pushed her tits up lovely, but I didn't want her to be nervous or hide from me, especially now. They had already gone this far.

"You are stunning, don't hide from me. Respect your beauty." I said in my strong reaffirming voice. She relaxed her arms and let her hands fall between her legs again.

"Thank you. Now, I want you to finger yourself slowly, relax and leave your body open."

She nodded, relaxing back into the cushions of the couch, her bare body on display perfectly. She slowly trailed over her slit again, repeating the same step over and over. Her finger was slick with her sweetness. She slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy, building up an easy rhythm. I palmed the dark steel plug to warm it up.

"Don't stop, I'm going to prep your ass, okay?" I said but making sure to wait for her verbal consent.

"Yes, please." She said in a breathy moan. I adjusted so that her legs were on either side of me. My bent knee rested under her left leg while her right leg hooked over my left leg still planted on the floor. She was as open to me as possible at this angle. I squirted a line of the silicone lube on my finger, cupped her ass cheek in one hand and placed my other with my middle finger positioned against her asshole. I gently applied pressure evenly against her velvety hole. She sucked in air and pulled back slightly in response to the unfamiliar sensations.

"You can stop me at any time, does this hurt?" I reassured her first, making sure to hold steady. She shook her head no and relaxed back against me. I waited for her to resume her fingering rhythm before teasing her more. I slowly circled my finger against her tight hole. Little by little I tested her resistance, by applying more and more pressure. She made happy little sounds the more I did. I pushed just a little more and she gasped as my finger slid all the way into her smooth, extremely tight asshole. Her gasping turned to a moan, her head thrown back, she pushed back into my hand and I almost came instantly in my jeans. Her tight, soft, smooth hole, so hot and ready for me. I noticed her hand stopped.

"I didn't say you could stop fingering yourself." Her fingers jumped back to action, I slowly moved my lubed finger in and out stretching her. She moaned, gripping her inner thigh with her free hand she thrust into mine, I slipped another finger in her ass and I could feel the pressure from her fingers against her vaginal wall. I picked up the pace matching her rhythm, she circled her clit with her other hand. I could feel how close she was, her body on fire from needing release. They weren't going to make it to the plug this time, I squeezed her cheek and fingered her asshole, feeling myself on the verge of getting off. She cried out as her whole body tightened, her ass clenched around me as her legs shook from the sheer force of her orgasm. As she rode the aftershocks I gently removed my finger with a delightful sound as she whimpered from my removal. I went to the kitchen to wash up while she took a minute to recover before grabbing her shirt and running off to the bathroom. I dipped out and messaged her.

"Next time you're plugged, gorgeous".