Unrequited Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the top of her head, pressing my lips into her soft hair. The smile she was wearing widened slightly, and a happy little sound escaped her as she snuggled closer to me. I pulled her as tight as I could.

Tears forming in my eyes. God, I wanted this, I wanted her. I want to be happy and whole. Able to love and be loved. I wanted to be anything except this broken wreck of a human being that I was.

Kayleigh gave another contented sigh, and I nudged her head to the side so my lips were inches from her ear.

"I love you."

Kayleigh's eyes opened, shining with disbelieving joy. Her lips parted slightly, and a small hand snaked up between us so it caressed my cheek. I said it again, feeling the words on my tongue. "I love you."

Kayleigh's face screwed up with emotion, and she threw her arms around my neck as our mouths came together. I drank in her warmth and passion as we kissed, losing myself in the powerful innocence of her feelings for me.

I swung my legs around so I could stand, and once I was on my feet I lifted her into my arms. She buried her head in my shoulder as I carried her back to the bedroom, where I was determined to show her just how much I cared. I had to give her as much joy and pleasure as possible before I ended up hurting us both.

My little lover appeared oblivious to my inner struggles, her arms tight around my neck and fairy kisses dancing over my skin as I approached the bed. I set her gently down, making sure she wasn't sitting on her nightshirt so I could easily peel it off. Now only in blue cotton panties, Kayleigh scooted back to the center of the mattress as I climbed over her. As I covered her with my body her eyes fluttered closed and I kissed her long and deep.

My lips eventually moved down to her neck, and I could sense her spirit surrender into my care as she moaned her pleasure into the night. It was so sexy, and my body was almost trembling with desire as I watched her.

Her body was shaking as well, as I worked down the skin of her chest, worshiping each small breast in turn. Kayleigh kept up her cadence of high-pitched, girlish coos. As I moved still lower I breathed in her scent, catching the faintest aroma of the lavender body wash from our shower. But mostly I just tasted her as I kissed the soft skin of her belly.

Her fingers caressed my head as I circled her belly button with my tongue. When I reached the waistband of her panties I pulled away, placing the flat of my hand over her sex. Any questions regarding her level of arousal were answered as I felt the wetness there, and Kayleigh immediately began to grind herself against the flat of my palm.

I settled into position, my eyes rolling up as I ran my tongue over her glistening folds. Kayleigh gave an adorable, very ladylike soprano moan as she pressed herself against me.

Normally I could just lose myself in what I was doing, her incredible flavor combined with the pure intimate sensuality of the act itself always created its own sense of euphoria, but I didn't let myself sink too deeply. I wanted to stay in control, to intensify Kayleigh's pleasure at all costs.

My efforts were apparently appreciated, as Kayleigh's moans gently increased the volume. I focused on her clit, sucking and licking it just the way I knew she liked.

"Oh, Bethany, that's so nice, so good, I'm so close, sweetheart." Just a few moments later her trembling body began to seize with ecstasy, and she bucked silently against my mouth as I worked her through her pleasure.

I relaxed for only a moment before beginning to build the intensity again. Kayleigh couldn't come with the rapidity that I did, but with a little study I knew what she was capable of, and I tried to time things perfectly.

"Oh, sweetie, that's, oh, wow." Kayleigh's head flopped back into her pillow, and I was able to take her to the top of the mountain several more times before I decided to switch it up.

I kissed my way up her thigh, until I was on my knees beside her. "Roll over, baby." Kayleigh gave a contented sigh and obeyed, turning her face towards me, arms crossed underneath her pillow.

I ran my hands over the smooth, tanned skin of her back, working my thumbs into her muscles. This was answered with soft coos and sighs from my lover, which increased in volume as I moved down her lower spine to her round backside. I worked the lovely muscle there for a few minutes before continuing down over her hamstrings.

When I reached her knees I pulled them gently forward. "God, Kayleigh, you are so beautiful. Get up on your knees, stick that cute butt in the air." She complied; walking her bent legs up the mattress while her head stayed resting on the pillow.

I kissed the top of each cheek as my hand ran up her inner thigh, spreading her legs slightly. Kayleigh's sigh became a lustful groan as my fingers reached the top of her leg and slid through the silky white folds of her sex. I circled her vaginal opening, gathering up the wetness there with my middle and ring finger before caressing her small clit.

"Oh, Bethany, inside me? Please?"

That has been the plan all along. I pulled my digits back from her nub and pushed them inside her, first one, then a second. I turned my palm towards the mattress so my fingertips could ride along the front wall of her vagina, caressing the magic spot located there.

Kayleigh ground and pushed herself back against the pressure, grabbing hold of a wooden slat on her headboard. I wet the fingertips of my other hand with my mouth, and wrapped it around her small waist turning circles over her tiny pearl.

Kayleigh started to quiver in my arms, the sounds she made wanton and primal as her body prepped itself for release. Her breath caught in her chest and her body began to pulse and jerk in the throes of orgasm.

I rode the wave until she began to still, lessening the intensity of my touch as she began to breathe again. I looked at her little rosebud. "So cute." I touched it with my forefinger. Kayleigh almost jumped off the mattress with a cry.

I cringed. "Sorry, no?"

Kayleigh forced herself to speak through her heavy breathing, "No, it's good, more, please."

I softly laid the tip of my finger back against the crinkled pucker, the contact bringing along low growing from the head of a mattress. I tried to keep up with all forms of stimulation, but penetrating with two fingers while circling with another proved beyond my dexterity limit.

I surveyed the situation for a hot second before I made my decision. It took a moment to reposition, during which Kayleigh got up on her elbows so she could look over her shoulder at me, her eyes going wide as I lowered my face between her round cheeks.

"Oh my God!" Kayleigh's subsequent moans were the loudest I'd ever heard from her. I'd wondered about this before, but it's not really something you try during the first time you're with someone, for me, anyway. I wondered if it would taste, well, bad, but it just tasted like skin. My fingers continued their work inside her, and I sent Kayleigh spinning into orbit in record time. I redoubled my efforts, and several additional quaking orgasms followed for my small lover in rapid, for her, at least, succession.

Eventually Kayleigh collapsed to the mattress, sucking in great lung falls of air. She rolled onto her side, arms reaching for me. "Cuddles, cuddles please."

I moved to hold her, but she pushed me away as soon as she felt the clothes I was wearing. She started to pull at them. "No, no, off."

"OK." I pulled my top over my head and quickly shimmied off my shorts and panties before gathering Kayleigh back into my arms. She let out a happy, contented little sigh/whimper combination as I stroked her long dark hair.

"Did you like that?"

"Can't talk. Glowing." My lover snuggled closer as I giggled at the girlish innocence in her voice. I just held her like that, feeling her warm skin against mine, trying to let myself be as happy as I felt.

Eventually my girlfriend complained she was chilly, so we climbed under the covers. Her head rested on my forearm, my other hand caressing and softly scratching her back. Our eyes were inches apart. Just gazing into each other as our legs rubbed together under the sheets.

"Mmm, That was nice."

I kissed her on the cheek. "I'm glad. Wanted to make up for, y'know, things."

Kayleigh laughed. "Mission accomplished."

"So," my hand traveled down to her backside and gave it a squeeze, "it was good?"

Kayleigh's smile widened. "Mm-hm."

"Why haven't you asked before?"

"None of my girlfriends before would do it. I remember Patricia telling me it was a no-go area before I even brought it up. So..."

"So you felt like a perv for wanting it?"

Kayleigh blushed and nodded.

"Well," I held her close and gave her butt another squeeze before running a finger through the sensitive valley there, making Kayleigh's eyes go even wider. "I think you have the cutest tush ever, and I'll be happy to play with it anytime you want."

"Mmm, okay." She kissed me, long and deep, before turning and pressing the aforementioned part of her anatomy against me as I pulled her close. She ran her fingers over my arms as I held her, feeling her energy relax towards sleep.

"Bethany?"

"Hm?"

"I love you, too."

I just held her, fighting back tears. I felt like an addict a day out of rehab, spending a perfect, sober day with my lover, wishing it could always be like this. But deep down knowing the siren song of my addiction would come, and I'd be just as powerless as Odysseus to resist it. All I could do was bind myself to the mast and hope to endure.

*****

"So, why didn't you go with Kayleigh again?"

I looked down into my empty glass, trying to come up with a way to explain that didn't sound pathetically stupid.

"It was her niece's first birthday. If I'd've gone all the focus would've been on me. I'll meet them soon."

Sally gave me a disbelieving look. "That sounds like a copout to me, Beth."

I shrugged, not looking directly at her. Kayleigh had wanted me to come, I knew that was true, but I told myself I just wasn't ready for a full blown 'meet the family' yet. Kayleigh hadn't pushed the issue, but she had been disappointed.

"So, are you going to visit for the holidays?" The inflection in Sally's voice told me I damn well better be.

"Probably. She and her sibs are supposed to be talking everything out this weekend, so we can get the timing down."

"And you'll be taking her to meet your parents?"

"It all depends, but I plan on it." To be more accurate, I'd been trying to work up the nerve to do so. I had it in my head that Thanksgiving would be the right time to assault that particular hill. I mean, it would be about three months since we started being a couple. That was about right, wasn't it?

"And it's not like they don't know about her. I know Nat's filled them in. I've spent a lot of time with her and Greg and Emma." Emma was playing her first year of soccer, and Kayleigh and I had already been to several of her games. Aunt Kayleigh was quickly becoming one of Emma's favorite people, and Natalie had quickly designated my girlfriend as a 'keeper', like I didn't already know that.

As far as Sally went, I'd done everything I could to keep those two worlds separate since that day at Castlewood. Me being with both of them at the same time was clearly a recipe for emotional disaster.

Of course, now that the calendar had flipped over into November, the looming prospect of meeting the parents was more present in my mind.

"You do know your parents are going to love her, right? I mean, you're bringing home a brilliant doctor. Even Natalie can't say that. She only managed an engineer."

I laughed wryly at Sally's joke before heaving a sigh.

Sally's brow furrowed. "Oh God, what?"

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"Beth," Sally sat down next to me, "please? You're not thinking about running, are you?"

"What? No! We're doing fine."

"Bethy." Her inflection made it clear she didn't fully believe me.

"Really! We are." I forced out a smile. "I mean, this is, like, the first weekend we've spent apart since we started dating."

"Have you guys thought about living together?"

I couldn't keep the panicked look off my face. "It's way too early for that. It's only been three months."

She smirked at me. "I thought lesbians moved quick about such things."

I pointed at her. "That's an evil little stereotype and you know it." I leaned back into the blue Adirondack chair in which I was lounging and stared up at the puffy white clouds in the November sky. It was in the low sixties, which would probably be our last taste of summer until spring. "I spend most nights over there anyway as it is."

Sally raised then dropped her chin, spreading her hands and staring at me like what I said should tell me something. "So, do you have a drawer? Space in the closet?"

I grimaced. "That doesn't mean anything."

"Oh, the hell it doesn't." Sally rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated huff before lowering her voice. "Beth, when Tim and I were starting to get serious, and I started leaving things here, every time he'd see them he'd miss me, and it made him realize how close he wanted us to be. If she's making space in her space for you, I guarantee you she's thinking about it. Which means you need to be thinking about it too. In case she brings it up." Sally looked sternly at me. "She is going to bring it up."

"I know." My tone was more exasperated than I intended. Luckily I was saved from further interrogation by the sound of the garage door opening, announcing Tim's return from his round of golf. I watched Sally's face light up as her lover came through the backdoor.

"Hey, Sweetheart."

"Hi!" Sally's voice danced with happiness, and she grinned as she accepted Tim's kiss. "Did you have a good round?"

"I did, actually. Managed to par fifteen for the first time since last year. Hey, Beth."

I waved a greeting as his face grew concerned. "Do you want me to get you another, um" he pointed out my empty glass, which had held some really good apple cider.

I waved him off. "No. Emma's got a game at four. I promised I'd go. Thanks though."

"OK. Let me know if you change your mind."

I nodded my assent as Tim sat. Dammit, why did that guy have to be so nice? I glanced at my phone. It wasn't quite three yet. If I left now I could get to Natalie and Greg's place and ride over with them. As if the universe was reading my mind, my phone buzzed.

Natalie - Are we waiting for you?

Me - Yeah, be there in fifteen.

When I looked up, Sally had situated herself in Tim's lap, her arms around his neck. She whispered something to him and they kissed.

"Do you two mind?"

Tim blushed and mumbled out a "Sorry, Beth", but Sally just smirked at me.

"You could be canoodling with your girlfriend, too. If you weren't such a chicken. Besides, didn't you say you had somewhere to be?"

"Fine, I'll leave you to it." I stood up and went inside to grab my purse and jacket, hearing Sally's squeal happily from the patio as I did.

"Stop it! Beth is still here. I'll be right back."

"Promise?"

"Yes." I looked out to see Sally and Tim share a tender kiss, the kind that promises more to come soon. I turned away as the couple broke apart and Sally came inside while I shouldered my purse.

"Hey, thanks for lunch."

"No problem, Bethy. I miss our Saturdays together."

I forced myself to smile. "It's OK. I mean, we both have people in our lives now. Probably first time ever, huh?"

Sally gave a soft laugh. "Yeah. 'Course, that wasn't my fault."

"No, I guess not," my face screwed up with emotion despite my best efforts to hold it back.

"Bethy? Are you happy? I'm not pushing you too hard into this, am I? I just want you to be happy. You know that, right?"

"Yeah." I thought about Kayleigh's face, watching her smile, or twist into that wicked grin when she was being sassy, or relax when I held her close. Life was so simple when I was holding Kayleigh. I glanced at my phone. Dang, I was late. "I got to go, Sal. Call you this week?"

Sally nodded, and after a quick hug I headed out the door before she could say anything else.

************

Please rate, comment, and send feedback, I love hearing from all of you. Only two more parts to go! It's going to be an emotional finish. I know I can't read it without crying.