Unsatisfied

Story Info
My husband works and leaves me unsatisfied.
869 words
3.22
17.5k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has a high stressful job that requires him to work all the time. When he isn't out of town after working 12 hours a day he comes home exhausted and goes straight to sleep when he gets in. My husband is always at work and I am left horny and sexually unsatisfied. I have a vibrator that I use often, but sometimes I need more. I need something thick, something had and something that is going to hit my spot and make me cum. I have a toy I use sometimes but it's hard for me to put it in by myself. I usually have to sit on if from the top to get it all in. My husband's brother is available, I see him staring and looking at me when we are together. If he would just ask maybe I could get the satisfaction I need. I know he is big I could tell from when he wears tight running shorts. I know from that he would stretch me and possibly give me the satisfaction that I need.

I came up with a plan while my husband was at work I would ask him over for dinner and see how he would react. That night getting ready I put on a push up bra and a low cut, backless shirt. He said he would love to come over for dinner, as the time got closer my mind was going crazy. What would his reaction be? During dinner I can see him staring at my breast and trying not to let me know and be too obvious. I tease him some bending over just to spark interest. After dinner we sit on the couch and engage in a conversation.

Staring at me while we are talking he moves in closer and starts to kiss me passionately, I am frozen and can't move. His hand is on my jaw drawing me in closer and tighter for a much deeper kiss. He asks me if what he is doing is ok and I told him my husband approved but wants to know the whole story. He then grabs my waist and forces my body up against his. I could tell from his actions that he has been wanting me bad, perhaps for some time. I took my shirt off but he strips off my bra and quickly forces me down on the couch and starts to suck my breasts. He is moving slow, but hard. He makes the whole nipple fit in his mouth and sucks my nipples deep. His hand is now guiding down my leg and up my skirt. I feel him take two fingers and massage my clit and this gets my extremely wet. He put one finger in slowly working me open to be ready for two. What has started as a slow soft movement turns into rapid, forceful thrusts. He cannot control his self at this point. I can now feel his cock pressing into my leg hard. I'm not sure if I am ready for what is to come.

His precum is so intense and it starts to run down my leg. I know his cock will fill me up easily. He takes his thumb and forces it into my pussy while using his other fingers to tease my ass, all the while sucking my hard nipples. His body is on top of mine and is pressing on my hard enough to let me know that I can't go anywhere. He said he has wanted to do this for a long time. He then forced his hard thick cock into my mouth forcing me to taste his precum. He said he couldn't take it anymore and then grabbed my arms, held them above my head and then took his hard cock and started to stretch me. I screamed and moaned because it was an amazing type of pain that I normally do not feel. He knew he would stretch me while he was fingering me. He wanted my husband to feel what he had done to me. His thrusts were slow but forceful at first, for a long time he went in and out slowly, making sure he could feel all of me. He then got faster, but still very forceful.

I couldn't take it. I told him I was getting off; I know he could feel my wetness on his cock. He kept going after I got off, going hard until he slowed down and pressed into me as deep as he could go and filled me up with his cum. I was leaking so badly but he didn't stop. He wanted every bit of me. He then took his attention back to my breasts and kept sucking them for what felt like forever. He whispered in m y war, "I want to fuck you more." He turned me on my slide a little bit more then the tip of his cock and fucked my ass. He then asked me if I liked it and I told him I did. He said he wanted to fuck me again and more often. I wasn't sure how my husband would react. To be continued.