Unspoken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost it at that point. My inner muscles tightened on my hand as I shoved my fingers deeper. My free hand went over my mouth to stifle a groan. My body shook as my juices soaked my thighs. Sharp pleasure tensed every muscle in my body. I whimpered and squirmed for many seconds before I was finally able to relax. A second later, Wolf looked towards the little hole in the curtain and smiled. I stared at him in embarrassment, wondering if he could see my eyes. He had definitely heard me. Thankfully, Ayita distracted him by climbing over him and straddling his face. I watched in amazement as Wolf grabbed her beautiful thighs and plunged his tongue inside her. Her mouth opened with a gasp as she rode his tongue. She tossed her long hair back and squeezed her luscious tits as she rocked her pelvis. She moaned as Wolf licked deep inside her. Her slender body looked gorgeous in the firelight.

I continued to slide my fingers through the arousal dripping out of me as I watched the beautiful natives having sex in intriguing ways. I wondered if Sky would enjoy licking me like that. The mental image of Sky working his tongue inside me brought my desire back. I was tempted to wake him up so I could ride his cock, but I didn't want him to know I was no better than Wolf when it came to peeking. So, I squeezed my left tit with my free hand as I worked my fingers into my tight warmth again. I massaged myself as I watched Ayita getting hotter. She groaned and fell forward on her hands and knees as Wolf continued to pull her crotch tighter against his mouth. His cock was getting stiff again as he pleasured his mate. Ayita grabbed his meat and guided it back into her mouth for more sucking. My body ached with want as I watched them hungrily pleasuring each other.

Suddenly, Ayita raised up and gasped. She kept a tight grip on Wolf's cock as she squirmed and whimpered with pleasure. Wolf gripped her thighs to keep her hips from bucking away from his mouth. Ayita shuddered a few times before she came down from the intense height, then she began pumping Wolf's cock faster. My hand ached as I massaged myself in sync with her strokes. Ayita used her tongue to vigorously flick the underside of Wolf's cock as she pumped him, making him groan and squirm. I was getting closer to another fit of pleasure as I watched them. In the heat of the moment, I wondered what Wolf's cock would feel like inside me, then I imagined him penetrating me.

A second later, he gasped and tensed with pleasure. Ayita raised up and smiled as his semen spurt towards her tits before falling on his stomach. I lost it when I saw him ejaculate. I had felt Sky do it inside me plenty of times, but I had never seen it burst out of his tip before. I groaned and shoved my fingers deeper, imagining Wolf was cumming inside me. My inner muscles lovingly squeezed my fingers again and again as waves of heat rolled through my body. I was tense with pleasure as I watched Ayita climb off of Wolf and relax beside him. Wolf turned his attention to the hole in the curtain again, meeting my gaze, but I doubted he could see my eyes. It was almost pitch black in the shadows. I enjoyed his gaze as I shook with two more fleeting spasms, then I instantly felt guilty. In the heat of the moment, I fantasized about Wolf penetrating me and pleasuring himself inside me. Father would have said it was blatant lust of the flesh, and I would burn in hell for it. I didn't have long to contemplate my sin since Wolf climbed out of bed and quietly approached the curtain. I gasped, pulled my fingers out of myself, and pretended to be asleep.

My heart was pounding as light from the fire suddenly shined on my face. Wolf had pulled the curtain aside so he could see me. I felt like a cornered mouse, but I tried to keep my breathing steady. The heady fragrance of his and Ayita's scents filled my nostrils, making my heart double its pounding. Suddenly, I felt him touch my right wrist. He likely noticed the thick arousal glistening on my fingers in the firelight. I tried to stay calm as he gently lifted my hand. I heard him inhale, then I felt the warmth of his lips on my index finger. He moaned as my intimate flavor danced across his tongue. The sneaky whelp was being a pervert again. I quickly jerked my hand away and looked at him wearing a shocked scowl. He gave me a big smile as he leaned closer to my face. I was preparing to slap him if he tried anything funny.

"I not mad, Snow. I like you watching me. Sleep well," he whispered.

He gently brushed a stray lock of hair away from my eye before caressing my cheek with his fingers. Then he simply stood and went back to bed. I felt stunned as I watched him snuggle against Ayita and drift off to sleep as if nothing had happened. That's when Rain's words came back to me. She said, "making love is something we all do. It's not to be ashamed of." Wolf wasn't ashamed, but I felt guilty and ashamed. I had fantasized about making love to Wolf. Sky was my true love and my entire world, and I felt like I had betrayed him. I cursed under my breath and wiped a stray tear from my eye. I would have to tell Sky what happened and ask for his forgiveness, but it was so humiliating. I wasn't sure if I could muster the courage to do it before the wedding ceremony. Remembering the ceremony strengthened my resolve. I would have to tell Sky what happened before I married him. I didn't want a dishonorable secret stealing my joy. I was determined to always be honest with Sky, no matter how much it hurt. My mind was finally settled, and that allowed me to relax and fall asleep.

To be continued...