Until the Daylight

Story Info
Trapper is enchanted by the Huntress.
2.4k words
5
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the mist he had heard her, the sweet voice echoing in the dark, drawing him in with every breath he could muster. They weren't supposed to venture out of their domains but he knew he needed to see the creature that created such a beautiful sound. He laid down his cleaver and headed into the unknown forbidden territory.

He could not see a thing and so found himself following her voice through the dense fog, never knowing what he may find at the end of the road. The notes had been stuck in his head for days, ever since he had first heard them, the lullaby that played in his head as he slept, as he wandered his estate, as he hooked another victim or caught another in a bear trap. Those few notes over and over, lulling him to peace, something he was never meant to feel.

At first it had angered him, the peace that was brought upon him. It would ruin his spree as a killer and he would let the victims go. It especially angered him the day he found himself not thinking straight and led them right to the trap door! He knew he needed to find the source and do something about it before he went soft. As he waited for the days to pass and his trials to finish so he could explore, he had realised that he no longer felt anger. He had started to crave her voice. It was coaxing him closer. He wondered if it worked for her victims...if she were like him?

That was a thought that had gone through his mind on many occasions. What if the voice had belonged to a victim? What would he do? Kill them again? No, it would not do. He would be stuck with the voice forever. He hoped for his own sake, she was not a victim, prepared to torment him.

The mist started to clear as he approached a forested area. He had never seen the place before. He stared in confusion for a moment, thinking of turning back in defeat when he heard it. The notes of the lullaby drifted through the forest, sweet and sultry, capturing him completely.

Without a second thought, his body started moving without his awareness as he started to feel the fresh grasslands underfoot, bark of the trees rubbing against him. He neared the voice further and further until a clearing was present. A tall woman with dark hair, a black veil covering the majority of it. Her skirt was long to her ankles, a bloodstained blouse and suspenders.

Her face turned toward him just slightly as she observed the area. A rabbit mask covered the upper half of her face, leaving only her plump pink lips on display. A smear of blood evident on her face, reminded him she was like him. The roaring fire lit up her features in a delicious orange glow, capturing her in a radiant light, making her song even more haunting.

He stepped forward, a twig breaking under foot as his gaze fixated on the curves of her body. When his eyes lifted to her face once more, he caught her watching him, the song only playing in his memory. He had already noted the hatchet that lay by her feet.

He tested the waters by stepping forward to her again. She remained perfectly still so he moved towards her again. She had already noticed he was free of weapons, having identified him as another killer. She couldn't help the smirk that came to her lips as she made out the teeth on his mask, his presence moving into the light of the fire.

He stood before her, only inches away as they both observed one another. Having never seen another one of the killers before, only the effects of their work, they were both mesmerised by the sight of one another. Both tall with an alert presence, an eerie feeling surrounding the two. Her hand reached out, softly grazing his skin as she circled him like prey. She traced her finger along the metal that punctured his flesh, a tale untold that she would one day discover.

As she finished her circle around him, their eyes found each other beneath their masks, a flicker in hers of burning desire told him all he needed to know as his arm encircled her and he removed the mask. She didn't have a moment to see his face before his lips found hers beneath her own mask. Her heart stilled, a first kiss after so long being alone in the woods. Her body knew better than her mind what she wanted.

As he pulled away, their eyes met just a moment as his hand lifted into her hair, strands falling through, lifted her own mask away from her face. She didn't understand why she felt more exposed without a mask than if she were naked but an excitement bubbled in her stomach that threw all caution to the wind and allowed it to happen. Their masks hit the floor as she pressed her lips back on his. A new urgency presented itself as her tongue slipped into his mouth.

As his hands caressed her body, the touch was not gentle, it wasn't completely forced either, it had a power to it, a forcefulness that told her he was in charge but like she had a say. It was the perfect combination and she was ready for it. His large hands slid the suspenders down her shoulders. She wasn't small herself, only a little smaller than him. She unclipped the suspenders at the front of the belt before working her fingers up the clasps of her waist trainer. She lets it fall away, his lips leaving hers for a moment as she lifted away the, once white, blouse over head. His eyes followed the movement of her hands as they lifted the shirt away from her body, gazing over her exposed flesh, his hands instinctively pulling her closer.

Her hand casually graced up his left shoulder, undoing the buckle holding up his dungarees. The strap fell lightly down his chest, her fingers edging towards the other. He captured her hand in his, softly holding it there while he reached up and undid the complicated mechanism holding up the other side. He lifted her hand up to the strap as her fingers grasped it pulling it down from his chest. The dungarees rested on his hips as her hands went to feel his chest, pressing her own naked flesh against his as he once again took her lips against his.

They were both pulled from their lusty state as Anna's ears pricked up, the sound of a twig snapping in the near distance. Anna spent a lot of time in the Red Forest. She knew the sounds, natural and unnatural. They weren't alone. She didn't bother to cover herself as she bent down to pick up the hatchet beside the fireplace, stalking into the woods towards the area of the sound. It was almost as if the person had realised Anna was on the hunt when they came out of their hiding place behind a tree and ran towards the gates.

It wasn't often she had people venture onto her land, but every now and then one or two would turn up to see what they would be up against. They were usually the ones who didn't make it to the next round. Curiosity killed the cat afterall. She walked faster, hot on their tail as she moved as one through the trees. She could hear the panting from the individual as she grew closer. Raising her hatchet, she swung down slicing across their back. They cried with pain but sprinted further forward as Anna smirked and cleaned off her hatchet.

She continued her pursuit as they neared the gate, the woman stopping to pull the lever, the gates started to unlock. Anna shook her head, a laugh sprouting from her lips before she brought the hatchet up once again, slashing it downwards into the woman's back. A cry of pain sounded as she dropped to the floor whimpering and moaning. Anna checked the lever had stopped the gate from opening before she picked the woman up, threw her over her shoulder and carried her to the nearest hook. Anna stood and watched as the hook bled the woman to death, her soul being carried away, as she hummed along to the lullaby before she returned back to Evan waiting by the fire.

Evan was resting beside the fire, allowing the fellow killer to hunt her prey on her lands. He knew she didn't need the help and so waited patiently as she felt the warm glow on his skin. He couldn't believe the sight before him when she returned. Blood sprayed across her chest, her face, in her hair. His killer instincts couldn't help but flame inside him as he watched the beauty walk towards him, still singing along to her infamous lullaby that had drawn him near. She dropped the hatchet, still bloody, by the fire and approached him. The splattered blood across her face glistened in the firelight, painting her as the true huntress she was. She had a radiance like no other.

He stood, inches away from her as his thumb raised to her lips and smeared the little amount of blood that had landed there. She watched him intently as his hands wandered over her body. He pulled her closer, his lips attaching to her neck as he placed hot open mouth kisses along down to her collarbone and across her shoulder. Chills ran down her spine at the touch. Her hand wound its way to his back, taking hold of a metal chunk, her own way of showing how much she was enjoying his touch so much to hold him closer.

He stood up straight, her hand falling away, his dark eyes turning to lust. He guided her backwards towards her grounded sleeping area, lying down beside her. His gaze followed the trail of blood along her skin down to her breasts, his mouth closing around her nipples, tasting the painted remnants of her last kill. He was enchanted by the sounds that escaped her as he continued to lick and suck the bud, his hand sliding down her exposed stomach towards the last clothed part of her flesh. He pulled away the skirt that covered half of her lower body, releasing it from her body before he kissed his way down her stomach, pulling the other fabric away from her legs, exposing her to him. His eyes were dark as he looked up at her, spreading her thighs and dipping down between her legs. Whimpering moans escaped her as his hot mouth pressed down on her clit, sucking and licking gently as he held her thighs. His tongue pressed harder into her clit before sliding down and into her pussy. Anna threw her head back in pleasure, her moans loud enough to echo across the forest. Her hips tried to buck upwards but Evan kept her still as he worked across her heat. He sucked harder on her clit bringing her close to an orgasm before he stopped, leaving her a hot moaning mess on the ground as he removed the dungarees from his hips.

Anna was too eager to let the pleasurous exhaustion hold her down, getting onto her knees in front of him as she slowly took hold of his large hardened cock, her tongue sliding along the tip. Evan hissed in satisfaction as his cock seemingly disappeared into her mouth. She sucked slowly, running her tongue along his length earning appreciative moans from the Trapper. She had heard about him, conversations flitting beside the survivor's campfire about how the big man with the machete, punctured with metal in his back, had caught them in bear traps and made their life hell. Her gaze raised to his eyes as she thought about all the kills he had managed to get. Her mouth was showing admiration for a fellow killer, an alluring being she had hoped she would come to meet and had lured with her song. She smiled around his cock as pride filled her, congratulating herself for enticing him to the forest. His fingers slid into her hair, winding it around his hair before he gripped it in his fist, pulling lightly. A strangled moan left her as she took him deeper, the pressure on the back of her head pushing her closer. She relaxed her throat allowing him to push deeper, deep grunts emerging from his chest as she took him with ease, until he hit the barrier, she gagged as he smirked, grunting a little louder.

The corners of her mouth lifted as she moved back to lie down on the ground, spreading her legs for him, beckoning him forward, her gaze fixated on him. He moved slowly to the ground, lifting her legs and pulling her close, before entering her in one swift movement. Her eyes closed as she saw stars, completely filled by him. When she reopened her eyes, he was watching her attentively, his breathing erratic, his hands stroking up and down her thighs. She gave a small flirtatious smile to assure him she wanted him. He took the hint well as he pushed deep into her once again eliciting a series of moans from her lips and some from his moan. The two fucked hard, slow, picking up pace, unable to stop the spread of noises that escaped them both. It was when he pulled her up onto his body and fucked her straddling him that she felt close to orgasm, his cock hitting just the right spots inside her. His lips attached to her neck, kissing, sucking, creating little memories along her skin for later. He leaned back admiring his work on her skin feeling himself drawing close.

He sucked on a finger before drawing it down between them to rub her clit. She squeaked as she felt the finger against the sensitive area, pushing her ever closer to release. Russian curses spewed from her lips as she focused her mind on the intense pleasure he was giving her. He knew she was on the brink when her breathing became erratic and her moans delirious. It was more than enough to take him over the edge as he grunted his orgasm, spilling into her. She cried out as her own orgasm hit, collapsing onto him as she came down from her release. The two rested a moment, allowing them both to recover from orgasm before he lay her down, lying beside her. They both lay by the fire and watched as the sun rose over the forest, ready to start another day.