All Comments on 'Until We're Both Satisfied'

by thicktimber

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
OK

But not very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Well Prepared Torture

BUT how is it that she was so well prepared on such SHORT notice? Some of us do expect a small bit of rationality about such an event!

WillingSlutPartnerWillingSlutPartnerover 11 years ago
Good read

Can't understand all the reality concepts, thought this was a fantasy and read well as a fantasy, enjoyed the storyline.

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved the build up and thevresolution. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Time to go.

The MINUTE you get loose, pack your bags and head out the door. This woman is bat shit crazy and you need to get FAR away from her. Visit the bank asap and cancel the credit cards. Do all the usual stuff you read about in these stories. And make sure you find a place in a high security building so she can't get anywhere near you. Since she makes more than you do, you might even get alimony! But then again, you might want to move across the country to feel safe from this psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Psycho wife

Divorce the bitch and get on with your life. Unbelievably bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only future she's getting?

Is a divorce. Who would stay with a bat shit crazy woman? He gets loose, he's out the door and down the road. Come back later when shes out, pack everything you want and move a long, long ways away. NEVER talk to her again. The end to a total pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

What a brilliant story! Erotic to the core, with an air of truth, and a rock hard core of fantasy. Ignore the naysayers, this was a fantasy and a good one, please keep writing - we like it when you share!

WeyrcubWeyrcubover 9 years ago
Good erotic revenge

Well written revenge tale. Totally believable? No, but it's erotic fiction and it does it's job well.

Hope to get to read more of your work!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor cuckold/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!! Only for pervert who want to wank for that trash!!!

When he gets free he divorce her and sued her for criminal assault - bingo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There is NO future for them

He went straight to the phone and called the Police. When they showed up he showed them the ligature marks and the rope burns. They seized her phone and had the pictures she had taken showing his condition. She went to jail, he filed for a divorce and was awarded all the assets while she sat in jail. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BONDAGE

I think in the end he enjoyed it, with him fucking the girl I kept expecting she was going to wheel in a Alpha male with a BBC give her a revenge fuck then tell her husband they are now both satisfied. With a final warning that each time he strays in the future the Alpha male with his BBC will fuck her bare backed and she won't be on the pill any longer. Now that would have been real revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Divorce that crazy slut an go on with a happy life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Guess this story

reminds annony to much of his dead ex wife who fucked over 100 men during their marriage

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Not exactly sure what to think about it. If that was her revenge he sure is lucky. If he has half a brain, he will at least try to fix his relationship with the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous