Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cocktail party, with an open bar catered by the hotel staff, was a smashing success. Judy Langston was particularly in a party mood wearing the business suit that she wore in the office earlier that day, except that she changed into her black suede, Jimmy Choo 4-3/4 inch stilettos with a matching black suede 5 inch tightly cinched belt. Judy wanted to make sure she would maintain her status over Linda with the wider belt. She had also practiced walking in her new stilettos and, after some additional balancing and stretching techniques, had become confident enough in walking and maneuvering in those heels around her apartment, to wear them the cocktail party.

And after a few drinks, Judy subtlety started to flirt with Mark by showing off her new designer shoes in a somewhat sexy fashion. She was between boyfriends and felt a little horny so she was looking for some attention. Judy was careful not to overplay her hand since she didn't want to make Linda jealous and jeopardize their working relationship that may develop in her role as a consultant to their marketing plan.

So, she was also was very friendly to Linda who still had on her business suit that she had worn to 'Fit and Form' that day, including the 4 inch wide black calf belt, but had changed into another pair of black calf pumps with 5-5/8 inch heels rather than 5-1/4 inch heels. They had long needle pointed toes and low cut vamps that showed a fair amount of toe cleavage, rather than the short sharp pointed toes of the ones she had worn earlier that day at Fit and Form Lingerer Co.

As matter of fact, later in the evening, Judy asked Linda to step over to the bar while she got another drink and asked her if she wanted one as well. Linda was not much of a drinker, but Mark had told her that she needed to at least give an appearance of socializing with an occasional cocktail, so Linda obliged and asked for a vodka and tonic.

Judy then announced that she was really looking forward to working with Linda in the future and toasted her by clinking glasses after which they both took a sip of their drinks; Judy more so than Linda.

"I really liked the shoes you wore in the office today and, I see that you are wearing even higher heels tonight. I have been trying to find stilettos with heels as high as yours, but all I could find were these Jimmy Choo designer pumps with 12 cm heels. They say that's about 4-3/4 inches which is certainly much less than yours or the ones that Mark described today," Judy commented while holding up her right foot up to display the black suede pump to Linda.

She continued, "I was wondering if I could get some ultra high heels from SHAFERLINES? I really love the way they look particularly with business suits or other office attire."

Linda responded enthusiastically by saying, "Oh, I'm sure that can be arranged. Mark is the one who can actually make that happen, so let's talked to him about that when he is free."

"I was also very intrigued with the training program that you are involved with at that same facility called SHAFERLINES, it sounds very interesting and the acronym is very erotic. How do you feel about the whole process, does it intimidate you?" Judy inquired quizzically.

"Not at all, as a matter of fact, I've never felt so sexually alive in my lifetime as I have in the last week or two with New Word Advertising. And with Mark's guidance, he has awakened me to some exotic sexual feelings that have long been buried because of my conservative upbringing. In addition to his guidance on wearing ultra high heels and figure training, Mark has introduced me to the world of BDSM. The bondage videos that he made of me, which you saw today in the cone bra ads, really turned me on to a whole new world of sexuality." Linda gushed voluntary.

Judy was fascinated with Linda's frank and sexually related answers, particularly about the bondage scenes in the videos and of her reference to BDSM. With Linda's explicit explanation, Judy noticed that she was becoming aroused and felt her nipples become a little more sensitive just as they had been when Mark showed the bondage scenes in their office earlier that day.

She definitely knew about BDSM because of her work at Fit and Form Lingerie which catered to that group of clientele with some of their exotic adult products, beyond bras and lingerie. Judy had even had some fantasizes involving being both submissive and dominate in them, but never broached the subject with any of her boyfriends. She had become aroused that morning while Mark was showing those home videos with Linda bound and gagged in her cone bra at the morning meeting. She had secretly fantasied about herself playing either the villain or the 'damsel in distress' role in situations like Mark had shown in that video.

What also intrigued Judy the most about the SHAFERLINES training program, including the ultra high heel training, was the whole idea of enhancing all three elements of the extreme hourglass figure fashion look that concentrated on the bust, waist, and hip/butt dimensions. Judy decided not to pursue that line of the conversation with Linda since she would talk directly to Mark about SHAFERLINES and some other business related topics.

As the party came to a close and the guests started leaving the suite, Judy causally drifted over to Mark while Linda said goodbye to the remaining guests.

She thanked him for being such a gracious host and said that her company would definitely reciprocate at the appropriate time in the future. Judy went out her way to say that she did want to come to their facility so that she could occasionally monitor the progress of their marketing campaign before it went to press or aired on TV. Judy continued to mildly flirt with him by saying she also really wanted to visit SHAFERLINES when she was in St. Louis and hoped that he could arrange it very soon.

Mark quickly responded in a low-key response by saying, "I would be more than happy to show you our facilities and if you desire, I can get you a tour of SHAFERLINES since we have a very good relationship with them, if you're interested."

"I'd love to take both tours. SHAFERLINES sounds like a very unique place and I'm interested in how I can start some sort of a training program to sharpen some of my physical modeling skills and get more involved in your marketing efforts for the cone bra as well as with some other items that I know are coming to fruition in the near future. I think I could contribute, in conjunction with Linda in a modeling sense, to help promote certain other adult products that we design and distribute at our company," Judy smugly whispered.

"So you have other 'adult' products that you sell at Fit and Form?" Mark questioned eagerly.

"Yes, we do. We design, subcontract, distribute, and also on a limited basis, manufacture certain items. I know they only hired you at first to do the cone bra promotion, but after seeing your presentation today, and from what I was told by my boss after the meetings, we will also be hiring your company to do other work for us. In particular, they thought that since you used some great ideas about using bondage, ultra high heels, and hourglass figure training to promote cone bra sales, they thought those same ideas, as well as your association with SHAFERLINES, would also lend itself to promoting some of our corsets and other BDSM items that we sell and distribute under our name brand."

"Wow that sounds very interesting. I knew that your company designed, subcontracted, and distributed other lingerie including corsets, but I didn't know that your company was also into BDSM related products," Mark exclaimed excitedly.

"I didn't mention it earlier, but my boss also sent me here this evening to bounce this whole new promotion idea off you and see if you would be interested in promoting this entire concept by way of responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) from Fit and Form Lingerer Company. Oh by the way, Linda would also be an ideal model on these projects as well, since she told me how you got her into BDSM on this cone bra promotion project. She said she is living out some of her deeply buried sexual fantasies that she only dreamed about before meeting you. That's another personal reason why I would also like be involved in this new advertising campaign since I have been in the same boat as Judy was in a few weeks ago, regarding BDSM. I had suppressed any active desires even with all the BDSM products that I deal with at work. I didn't really mention those fantasies to my boss, but I think he suspected as much due to my enthusiasm about talking to you about this whole subject and mentioning that I would like to do some part time modeling for your company, especially in regarding the BDSM merchandise!" Judy paused after her long winded announcement and waited for a reaction from Mark.

Mark was surprised and impressed that he apparently had been the first person that Judy had confessed to about her sexual fantasies.

He carefully responded in a professional manner by saying, "The whole concept sounds like a fabulous fit for our two companies. I was going to eventually talk to Frank about working on the possibility of promoting the corset line, but I didn't know about your other BDSM products. I guess you're proposing to do some bondage and fetish modeling for us to assist, not only the cone bra project, but especially for corsets and the other BDSM related items; and want SHAFERLINES to help train you in that effort?"

"Yes, I had previously mentioned early on to Frank that maybe I could help model in the cone bra marketing effort, but when he came back from St. Louis, he said that he had found the perfect candidate with Linda, but he also indicated that maybe you would be interested in having me as a backup or an understudy, if you will. Now, with the possibility of promoting these other products, I'm sure I could be of additional assistance by assisting Linda and acting out some of my fantasies. I wouldn't be charging anything since I'm already being paid by Fit and Form," Judy confidently explained.

"Wow that is a fabulous offer. I'm sure that can be arranged, but I want Linda to be OK with all of this. She is really into this whole cone bra thing and I don't want her to think that you or I are upstaging her." Mark responded in a positive tone of voice.

"I totally agree. Why don't we talk to her about it now since everyone has left your reception?" Judy said.

Mark responded by quickly saying, before Linda arrived, "Let me take the lead."

"Fine with me." Judy said under her breath.

When Linda walked back to where Mark and Judy were standing, as the hotel caterers were removing the portable bar and food tables from the suite, Mark quickly said to Linda, "Judy has just informed me that their company is going to possibly throw some more new business our way by sending an RFP for us to purpose a marking plan for some of their other product lines such as corsets and BDSM merchandise where you would also be lead model and also be the project manager. I want you to work with me as well as with Judy and Franck Gordan in order to help put this proposal together while we move on with the cone bra marketing plan. So, it looks like we're going to be busy for quite some time in the near future."

Mark quickly followed up and said, "Judy has also graciously offered to support our company in this and the other new marketing plans that her company is offering by starting a figure training program at SHAFERLINES, which I think it's a great, if you're OK with the idea. I think she can also assist you in many ways while you supervise and monitor her figure training progress. Judy could eventually be a part time backup or fill-in bondage model. I can visualize her playing the damsel in distress victim while you arrive as the heroine to rescue her from some evil forces. Or, maybe you could be the evil one trying to get some information from her while she is bound and gagged."

After hearing Mark say that she would be supervising and monitoring Judy's figure training progress and that she could be a bondage model under her control, Linda responded after a few seconds and said, "I am totally surprised that Judy's wants to help on this project, but I think it sounds great! I knew all along when Mark made me the project coordinator and lead model that I would have plenty of support from many others, so I'm sure that we can work together and therefore I welcome your assistance in this whole endeavor."

Linda quick interjected, "Now, it seems like my corset training at SHAFERLINES and your introduction to me into the world of BDSM is really going to come in handy."

With that statement, after Linda made sure to use the words 'lead' model, both Judy and Mark understood what she was definitely implying. Mark, in turn, was very proud of Linda in the fact that she had drawn a line in the sand distinguishing who the lead model really was in the cone bra and future BDSM related projects.

Mark replied, "I'm glad that you are enthusiastic about all this, and yes all your SHAFERLINES training will play a major role in of all these marketing promotions."

Linda was also thrilled with all the BDSM revelations that had just been exposed and she continued by saying, "Judy and I were also talking earlier and wondered if she could, quickly get some ultra high heels from SHAFERLINES, so that she could start wearing them as quickly as possible. I said that could absolutly occur and that you would be the one to make that happen ASAP! I also would like to offer a possible near-term solution to that situation, which could take place almost immediately."

Mark was quick to respond with authority by saying, "Oh course, I can make that happen. The only thing is that I must require Judy to do some initial ultra high heel training at SHAFERLINES like I required of you, for which I'll pay for her trip expenses. Judy, do you think that you could get away from the office Friday afternoon next week so that you could spend some in St. Louis for the tours and the weekend training we are talking about?"

"Of course, but it just may be for the weekend since I think my boss wants me to be in the office to help put together the RFP to send to your company. I'll let you know the exact timing next week. The sooner, the better I hope," Judy bubbled.

"By the way, my company is going to pay for all my expenses on this and all the other projects just like I would be while traveling on company business; which is what I'm really doing!" Judy stated unequivocally.

Mark then asked Linda, "What do you mean when you said something about having a possible near term solution to Judy's request for getting some ultra high heels from SHAFERLINES?"

"Well, when we were talking earlier, Judy said that she wore a 6-1/2 B shoe size which, as you know, is the same as mine, so I was thinking that she could try on the 5-1/4 inch black calf pumps that I wore to their office today. We could see how she handles them before jumping to the conclusion that she would need SHAFERLINES training before moving up to that heel height," Linda suggested to Mark.

"Fair enough," Mark replied.

He then asked Linda to go to her room and get the pumps that she was suggesting so that he could judge for himself about what training she would require to wear 5-1/4 inch heels. Linda quickly left the room and returned with the pumps that she had worn that day. They had Judy sit down in the straight-backed desk chair and Mark asked if he could play shoe salesman and assist her in trying on the higher heels.

She was thrilled that Mark had actually asked her that question and tried not to respond in an overly anxious manner by saying, "That would fine."

Mark knelt down and started by running his hand down Judy's right calf to her ankle before slipping off her designer shoe. She felt her sensitive areolas pucker and nipples stiffen as he also performed the same action on her left calf and ankle.

"I assume that you've been wearing 4-1/2 inch stilettos for some time. Is that correct? Mark questioned Judy.

"Oh, yes, at least for two years now since I helped get the company dress code put in place," she quickly remarked.

"How long have you worn these Jimmy Choo heels?"

"I just tried them on yesterday to see if the fit when I received them by Fed Ex. Tonight, is the first time that I've actually worn them to any extent," Judy replied.

"That's what I thought, because I saw that your calf muscles were flaring when you showed off your new heels to Linda earlier this evening and I just confirmed that when I felt them just now. That quarter of an inch in height was enough to compress your calf muscles, particularly when standing and walking, and caused them to slightly flair," Mark reported in a clinical manner.

Judy was a little embarrassed that Mark had discovered that she had worn these heels for the first time tonight and that he had noticed earlier that she wasn't use to wearing such a heel height due to the flaring of her calf muscles.

She did hide it pretty well though and responded by saying in a subtle flirting way, "Yes, that's true, but I'm glad that you were paying that much attention to my legs. I'm flattered."

"Since wearing ultra high heels are going to be a part of our marketing plan, I was paying particular attention to how you handled those designer heels since they were obviously higher than what you wore at the office today. And, I saw that you wore the highest heels of any of your coworkers which I assumed was by design because of dress code, just as was the case with the widest belt width." Mark responded in a business-like manner.

His comment about her legs caused Judy to become further aroused, before he continued, "Now let's find out now how you respond to these 5-1/4 inch heels. They are as you know, a half inch higher than your designer heels and 3/4 of an inch higher than your typical work shoes. That should make a big difference in how you respond to them. Mark then picked up the right pump, and ceremoniously began slipping it on her foot.

He continued by doing the same thing with her left foot and told Judy to set both shoes flat on the floor in front of the chair so that her legs were perpendicular to the floor as they would be if she were standing in them. Judy carefully complied with his request and then felt some slight pain in her compressed calf muscles as well as some strain from the tendons at the front of her insteps since they were stretched because of the higher arch angle of those heels. She involuntarily flinched as she placed her feet at the angle that Mark had requested.

"I guessing that you felt some strain just now," he commented as Judy nodded, her head yes.

"Now, I'm going to slide your feet forward so that your ankles are bent another 10 degrees which would simulate the angle of your ankles and insteps would be required to flex to when walking correctly in this heel height," Mark stated.

When Mark slowly moved Judy's feet forward to the position that he indicated; Judy again felt some addition strain, but it wasn't too bad.

Marked asked, "Is that too much for you, I don't want you to be unnecessarily uncomfortable starting with this ultra high heel height.

"Oh no, I just felt a little more strain at my insteps that I haven't felt since I first started wearing 4-1/2 inch heels years ago. It shouldn't take me very long to get use to them by doing some exercises and wearing them around the apartment," Judy positively explained to Mark.

"OK, let's see how they feel when you standing," He suggested while he took both her hands in his and helped Judy to stand up in those heels.

After she stood up, he noticed that Judy's knees were pitched forward slightly and said, "Can you stand straight with your knees straight back?"