Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy continued in an obviously excited state and said, "He obviously knew at this point that I wore that outfit to deliberately tease him, so he didn't hesitate to take the opportunity and let me know if I broke up with my boyfriend, he would be next in line and would show me what a real nipple man would do to make my nipples perform up to their real potential, providing the ones I was showing off to him under my sweater weren't falsies. I couldn't help myself and said, that was for me to know, and for him to find out."

"He smiled, and said in an authoritarian voice, that he was going to take me up on that challenge and told me to rest my arms on the chair arms, stay perfectly still, and close my eyes."

Nancy then exclaimed breathlessly, "I instantly felt that I must do exactly what he said and quickly complied with his order. I then felt his presence behind me as I sat perfectly still with my eyes tightly closed. Next, I felt the index finger of each of his hands lightly circling, through the thin sweater material, the outer edges of my puffy areolas."

"He then asked me, as he worked his way down both of them, if my areolas were also sensitive to his touch? I could hardly talk, but managed to eke out the word, yes. Brad then lightly ran each finger tips down my nipples toward the very tips, but did not touch them. By then, I felt my areolas and nipples further harden and swell to the greatest extent that I had ever experienced. I'm sure that my areolas had puffed up to at least a full half an inch in height and my nipples had to be at least a full half an inch in length as well. Again, all I could do was hiss the word, yes," Nancy continued, as if she were reliving that experience in own mind.

"What he did next almost caused me to climax on the spot, much like you talked about! Brad simultaneously and firmly flicked both my nipple tips with his thumb and middle finger! I thought my nipples were going to explode while lightning bolts from them, shot directly to my clitoris! I practically jumped out of the chair as if both nipples had been snake bitten," Nancy almost shouted while retelling the story.

Nancy concluded excitingly, "I was never so aroused in my life without actually climaxing. After that experience, I sat in the chair and tried to calm down while Brad just smoothed out the sweater material over my still throbbing nipples and simply said that he was now sure that my nipples weren't falsies. He then announced that he would be back to my office on the following Monday after my trip to LA. He then immediately left the office and closed the door behind him, without giving me a chance to respond. Of course, that meeting is the one that I mentioned is scheduled for tomorrow. Now you can now understand his reference to him being a 'real nipple man'. I think you can now see what a situation I've gotten myself into, don't you?"

"Yes I do, but I think you have truly struck gold. It sounds to me as if you're getting a guy that's going to treat you as you really want to be treated by a lover. Also, I'm guessing he'll pleasure you and nurture your body like you've never imagined." Linda replied positively.

Nancy agreed that would hopefully, be the case. She then continued to summarize the phone conversation that she had with Brad late last night, and in her own words said, "He called me right back after I sent my Email and said that he would be happy to meet me after work, but only if I dressed as he would direct. I agreed, thinking that he was going to tell me to either dress business casual or be in a business suit. But, without hesitation he then listed a series instructions as to what my entire wardrobe would consist of that night, in a very detailed fashion."

"First, Brad said I was not to dress in one of my older dull business suits, but rather in a sexier outfit, but much more extreme than the one I wore Tuesday when he was in my office. It would consist of a thin, but opaque, super tight short-sleeve, white fine cashmere pull-over sweater, tightly stretched over a white tight fitting, bullet or cone bra, the sharper pointed the better; since he now knew that I had the areolas and nipples to fill out such a bra."

"Next, I was to wear a fancy lace trimmed, tiny white thong bikini over my completely, and freshly shaved vulva, followed by black seamed, 15 or less denier Nylon, thigh-high stockings with Spanish Heels and fancy lace imprinted welts, held up by a narrow white lacy garter belt. My tight fitting short black, fine silk pencil skirt should be hemmed to just cover the tops of my gartered stockings while in a sitting position. A tightly cinched red suede belt no less than four inches wide should be tightened to act as a waist-cincher so that it reduced my natural waist size by at least one inch. I was also instructed to wear matching red suede opera pumps with needle toes and stiletto heels of at least 5 inches in height."

Nancy continued, "He said I could if desired, wear a short matching black silk vest that was open in front so that it just covered my, bra induced, pointed breast tips down to the lower edge of where the base of my bra cups were located. He further said that I could wear that vest to the restaurant of his choosing, but I would have to check it at the coat check area before meeting him at the table. He said a small matching red suede clutch was also required."

Finally Nancy concluded and said, "My hair is to be worn up in an elegant fashion with heavy and dark shaded red eyeshadow and bold complementary makeup, all together with bright red lipstick and gloss with a slightly darker red lip liner. He also wanted me to wear long silver dangly earrings and a silver, chrome, or bright stainless steel choker, at least one inch wide. And as a final comment, he said that I could add an extra point by adding matching red suede or red satin elbow length gloves, but any deviations would be penalized!"

Linda was absolutely stunned by Nancy's story, but she quickly asked, "Wow, what did you say to all of those requirements?"

"After he first took control of the conversation and after I listened to his demands, I was so wet and totally enthralled with his control, that I just said that I wasn't sure if I could meet all his requirements by Monday evening. Brad said that he knew that I was a very resourceful person, but if I didn't meet or exceed his exact specifications, I would lose points and be punished for each infraction! Naturally, I didn't ask what that punishment might consist of, but I thought of several possibilities," Nancy exclaimed nervously.

"That's why I have been out shopping all day so that I can get the necessary items to meet all of his dress requirements and not lose any points. Can you believe I'm really doing this, but it seems like that I can't resist following his demands. It's as if he is controlling me, even from a distance!" She continued excitedly while Linda remained silent, still astonished by Nancy's revelations.

Nancy then briefly typed something on her cell phone and said, "Linda, check you text messages, I just forwarded you the text of Brad's intricate point system that determines whether I win or lose in meeting his strict drees requirements. I know I'm going to need your help in this whole exercise if you don't mind?"

"Of course, I'll help. Let me see what you've acquired so far, while I look at his message," Linda replied enthusiastically as she checked her message from Nancy.

Nancy then went to her bedroom and retrieved after two trips, several packages and boxes and set them on the dining room table while Linda looked at the text that Nancy had sent her of Brad's point system.

Linda finally exclaimed, "Oh my God, this looks like something that Mark would also come up with. However, I think Mark would have made it even more extreme. It does look like you have some flexibility to add some points if you fall short in other categories. For example, if you have higher than five inch stiletto heels, it could add some points to your overall score. To win, you need to amass a total of 30 points over 16 categories including those labeled 'vest' and another one labeled 'other'. One thing is for sure though, you definitely found the dominate guy that you've been looking for in order to satisfy your latent submissive side; much like I did with Mark."

"Yes, I thought the same thing. When he read his dress requirements over the phone last evening, I was getting so turned on that I thought I might have an orgasm right then and there. I've never felt like that with anyone else before," Nancy breathed.

Linda then went on to name all 16 categories and the points associated with each. They included the Sweater (3), Bra (4), Fancy Trimmed Thong Panty (2), Shaving (1), Stockings (3), Garter Belt (1), stiletto High Heels (4), Vest (0) up to +1, Hair (2), Eye Shadow (2), Makeup (2), Lipstick (2), earrings (1), choker (2), Clutch (1), Other (0) up to +2. Therefore, not including 'Other' and 'Vest', if all 14 remaining categories were completely fulfilled it would total of 30 points. She then then went on to explain that apparently, if she didn't get a total of 30 points, Nancy would have to make them up with the 'vest' and 'other' categories for a possible total of 3 additional offsetting points.

Nancy then interjected and said she would show Linda how much of the list of requirements she addressed and completed by presenting each one of them to her, starting with the 'Sweater' category. She then opened a box and displayed the item that she had picked out. It was white cashmere and had short-sleeves as required by Brad. Nancy said that it was two sizes smaller than she normally wore and it was specially pre-shrunk below the bust line so that it would pull the material in towards her stomach and therefore further emphasize her pointed breast cups in an exaggerated fashion.

The second item she exhibited was a white semi-pointed cup bra in her normal C cup size. Nancy said that it was the best she could do at her store or any the other department stores that she checked today.

She then said that because of her position and connections she had made with her job at the downtown St. Louis headquarters of the national department store chain, she was able to amass many of the other items that Brad had required for their meeting tomorrow night.

Nancy went on to show them to Linda and asked for her opinion about each one of the remaining dress requirements. First Linda commented, after glancing at the white fancy thong panty and the white lacy garter belt, that they would probably meet the minimum of Brad's requirements.

"As far as the 'Shaving' requirement; I assume you will take care of that in the morning?" Linda suggested, to which Nancy shook her head positively.

Nancy then interrupted and said, "I also have an hair appointment at a saloon located near downtown at lunchtime tomorrow, so that shouldn't be a problem either. Also, I got plenty of makeup, eye shadow, lipstick, gloss, and fingernail polish from our makeup department today that should do the job, although I hope you will help me pick out the right ones. Also, I found a 4 inch wide red suede belt and matching clutch."

Nancy continued as she displayed the belt and clutch and then opened the shoe box and presented the pumps that she had purchased, "My problem is that the highest heel stilettos that I could fine in any color or any store was these red suede 4-3/4 inch (12cm) designer pumps, so I guess I'm going to have to take a hit on these shoes and try and make it up somewhere else, so I bought these matching 'over the elbow' faux red suede gloves. They are fingerless so they will expose my new bright red polished fingernail extensions that I had done at the store today as a favor. The gloves weren't one his requirements, but they might help offset the points that I'll lose on the heel height requirement."

Linda quickly interjected at this point and said, "I'm not so sure about the gloves you picked out since they are faux red suede leather and are fingerless, which probably won't meet his strict requirements. They may actually cost you a point rather make one up."

"I think I'll take my chances since he mentioned that the gloves were optional," Nancy replied.

Finally, Nancy handed one of the six still unopened packages of thigh-high, black seamed Nylon stockings to Linda for her inspection and said, "So what do you think of these?"

Linda quickly looked at the stocking package and said she thought that they seemed to meet Brad's detailed specifications, but didn't examine the entire contents itself.

Nancy followed up and said she bought two packages each of three different lengths of this particular style, which were 15 denier with Spanish heels and fancy lace imprinted welts as required by Brad's detailed description of their requirements. She went on to say that the three lengths she selected were short, medium, and long and that she would pick the best one that would be long enough for the welts of the stocking tops to be covered by the skirt length, that met the "while setting" specification, dictated by Brad.

Nancy said that Brad would probably like to have her show as much leg as possible, so she would start with the long length since she had her skirt altered assuming that stocking length. She noted that if that didn't work, she would have to have the skirt let out at work tomorrow and use one of the other lengths that she had purchased. Nancy said she had bought a backup pair in each length in case of a run or snag, which she certainly didn't want to lose any stocking points in that regard.

Linda then commented and headed in a completely different direction, and said, "For starters, I don't think the bra and designer heels that you picked out can be made up by the vest, gloves, or finger nail extensions since those requirements were the only two with 4 point values!"

Linda then said that since Nancy and her were about the same size in general, she had another plan in mind that could put Nancy up to the 30 point mark. Also, since they were the same shoe size and about the same C-cup bra size, I'm sure I can help you out in those categories, especially with his meager bra requirement as well as with his paltry minimum 5 inch stiletto heel height specification.

At that time, Nancy's phone then sounded with a text message which she quickly read and then handed it to Linda so that could also read it for herself.

"Nancy,

Oh, this is just to give you an incentive for tomorrow evening's activities, the punishment for not getting at least 30 points will include, but not be limited to, having your erect nipples disciplined by the use of this specially designed nipple disciplining tawse. For 30 or more points your nipples will instead be sexually pleasured. The higher the number of points, the more intensely they will be pleasured.

Meet me at exactly 7:00 PM tomorrow night at Traitor's restaurant near the mall in Clayton. I'll already be seated, so check your vest if you're going to wear one, and someone will escort you to my table.

Brad"

Linda then exclaimed, "This guy is something else, I'm getting aroused just reading this text!"

"Your aroused, I'm getting even wetter!" Nancy almost shouted.

Linda quickly looked on line for the definition of a tawse and found that the most consistent definition was, "A Tawse consisted of a strip of leather, with one end split into a number of tails. The thickness of the leather and the number of tails were the variables". She showed the definition to Nancy at about the same time her phone beeped with another text message which, after reading she also immediately handed the phone to Linda so that she could read it as well.

"Nancy,

Just in case you were wondering what a "specially designed nipple disciplining tawse" exactly consists of, then view the attached picture which shows one of the two, I bought online from a London leather shop. It is an inch wide piece of thin 3/32 inch soft suede leather which is 8 inches long with the last 3 inches narrowing down to a half an inch wide piece. That piece is split into four tiny 1/8 inch wide strips. It is designed not mark or bruise the nipples and areolas, or breasts for that matter, and can be used as a pain or pleasure tool. It will induce pain when it's used in whip-like motions, over or under the nipples and areolas. It can also be used as a pleasure tool when lightly drawn over them, or the breasts themselves, or maybe even a combination of both actions.

Oh by the way, I have some other nipple and areola, pain and pleasuring tools, including a horse hair whisk flogger, which is similar to the tawse except that it has real horsehair instead of the thin suede leather. Depending on your nipple sensitivity, it could also give you a real pleasure, or a pain a sensation, depending on you're attitude at the time. We'll test out these tools and determine your sensitivity status tomorrow night. Something to think about before then.

Brad"

"Oh My God, this must be Mark's brother. I'm sure these are things that he would definitely want to use that on me! What I know for sure, is that you've definitely found your dominate, nipple man," Linda exclaimed excitedly.

She then thought of the time that Mark had made her cum so violently on the St. Andres Cross by simply tickling her engorged nipples with a feather. What would it be like if he used this special tawse or horse hail whisk on them for pleasure, or maybe even to administer pain for punishment purposes?

Meanwhile, Nancy was becoming even wetter as she viewed the special nipple tawse and thought about the horsehair flogger; she was almost trembling with arousal at this point when Linda brought her out of her trance by saying, "Let's get you into a decent bra and some heels so that you have a halfway decent chance of getting or surpassing 30 points tomorrow night."

Linda left Nancy in the Living room and went to her bedroom to find the two of the items that would complete Nancy's ensemble for tomorrow evening. Linda had recently received from SHAFERLINES and the small lingerie shop in the Central West End of St. Louis, a large assortment of various color combination of business attire and accessories in order to meet the office dress code. She had also just brought back several more of the Fit and Form prototype cone bras that were unworn from her Las Vegas trip, so she could have Nancy wear one of them tomorrow night.

Now that the lowest heel height that Linda wore were at least 5-5/8 inches, including at the office and other public places, she therefore had several pair of 5-1/4 inch heeded pumps that she wasn't using. She then rummaged through her overflowing closet and found a red suede pair of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heeled pumps with needle toes. Linda took the bra and shoes back to the living area to check if the red suede shoes matched the belt and clutch that Nancy had bought that day. Apparently, there was a standard common red dye used for most suede leather since the pumps matched both the belt and clutch perfectly, as well as with the faux suede gloves.

At this point, Linda suggested that Nancy should change into her new outfit and see how she looked with it all in place. Nancy then began undressing and ended up with only her bra and panties on before then exchanging her white ones with the fancy lacy white thong bikini style she had just purchased.

She had noted how wet her old panties were before throwing them on the floor and saying to Linda, "I can't believe how wet those were are after reading the last two text messages from Brad. I bought a couple of extra pair of these thongs for backup, but maybe I should wear a Tampon to help control my fluids?"

Linda quickly interjected and said, "I think you should wait until Brad approves that, since if he is anything like Mark, he'll initially want you, 'au natural'!"