Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy responded by forcing them backward to the requested position and felt the same level of strain at her ankles and insteps that she experienced moments before when sitting in the chair with her legs straight up and perpendicular to the floor.

Mark explained that when she first stood up, she was trying to compensate for the increased arch angle by moving her knees forward and thereby relieving some of the stretching of her forward arch and ankle tendons.

He then made her stand straight and explained that she should make sure that she could balance properly by shifting her weigh slightly from side-to-side and then toe-to-heel in order to find her center of gravity standing in these heels.

"Yes, I understand that because I had to do the same thing tonight with my the 4-3/4 inch Jimmy Choo heels," Linda stated as she successfully the performed the balancing technique that Mark had suggested.

While Judy was standing and balancing in those 5-1/4 inch stilettos, Mark went on explain some basic technical details of ultra high heels. He said that the arch angle of her 4-1/2 inch heels were 53 degrees from horizontal, but with her 4-3/4 inch (12cm) Jimmy Choo heels they had a 56 degree arch angle which was an increase of 3 degrees. He went on to explain that the 5-1/4 inch heels that she was standing in, had a 64 degree arch angel which was 11 degrees higher than her 4-1/2 inch heels.

"That large of an increase in the arch angle is sometimes tough to handle without some regular training, even though you were very proficient in your 4-1/2 inch stilettos," Mark explained to Judy as her calf muscles were still flaring to a greater extent than with her designer shoes.

He further explained that in all cases, the heel angle is less than the arch angle by 24 digress, in most ultra heel lasts, and produces the highest possible heel height for a particular arch angle. He gave her an example for the heels she currently standing in and said that the 64 degree arch angle of the 5-1/4 inch heels had a 40 degree heel angle.

Since Mark was still kneeling, he reached and felt each of her calf's and confirmed how much more they flared than with her Jimmy Choo heels which caused her nipples to further harden with his touch.

He then felt the front of both of her insteps and said, "I can feel how your instep tendons are stretched in this heel height. So, it's going to take some exercises to get them to flex properly in ultra high heels. So before you actually wear them, I'll want you to do some heel raises and ballet-type foot stretching exercises before you come to St. Louis."

He continued, "I'll give you an instruction pamphlet that SHAFERLINES put together for women to use before their first visit to their facility. I want you to exercise as much as possible before you come to our office. You should also wear your Jimmy Choo heels as much as possible since it should help before you actually move up to 5-1/4 inch stilettos which will be your first level into the world of ultra high heels."

"Does that mean that I can't wear those heels until I come to St. Louis after I do some self-training?" Judy asked in a disappointed tone of voice.

"Yes, I think it's best until you actually get to SHAFERLINES where they, with Linda's help, will put you on a formal training program designed specifically for you. I know you're disappointed, but I think you can spend your time better wearing the designer heels and doing ballet and other foot training exercises," Mark replied.

Judy reluctantly agreed and sat down before Mark slipped the 5-1/4 inch stilettos from her feet and replaced them with her 12 cm Jimmy Choo heels, again making sure that he ran his hands down her shapely calves to her delight. Mark then went into his bedroom and retrieved the training pamphlet from his suitcase and gave it to Judy. She said that she would read it when she got back to the apartment before she started any exercises.

At this point, Judy realized it was time for her to leave and therefore made a gracious exit since she didn't want to make big deal about Mark wanting her to have SHAFERLINES training before wearing 5-1/4 inch heels. Judy again thanked them and said she would let him know when she would come to St. Louis, after talking to her boss. She then said goodnight before leaving their suite.

After Judy decided to leave, Mark and Linda did some pre-packing as he had rescheduled their flight back to St. Louis for early the next morning. Both Mark and Linda packed most everything except the clothes they would wear tomorrow. In Linda's case Mark had instructed her to wear one of the several additional prototype cone bras that she had been given when they left Fit and Form Lingerie today. She was also directed to wear her white Gwendoline corset that she was told to pack for this trip.

In addition, she was also told to lay out a thin white silk blouse, a short dark grey pencil skirt, and a light weight matching jacket. Mark also produced form his own bag of tricks, a beautiful pair of medium blue calf 6 inch stiletto heels and matching blue 6 inch wide elastic belt that had, almost a hidden hook and eye front closure arrangement so that it wouldn't show through her thin suit jacket.

Linda then sat on the edge of her bed and performed her daily routine of nipple enhancing procedures starting with taking the Fenugreek capsules and Domperidone pills. She then massaged the Fenugreek cream into her nipples and areolas. The evening before she used Mark's semen for that purpose since he had sprayed a large amount of it on her breasts when he climaxed during her breast fucking episode. Linda thought to herself that she enjoyed that method massaging in the 'cream' rather than what she was doing now. She finished up that part of her nipple training by doing her nipple and areola vacuum cupping ending with the O-ring clamping process.

At this point, Mark had instructed Linda to call him into her bedroom so that he could watch her put on one of the special 'sleeping bras' that they had included with the additional cone bras that she picked up at the reception desk when leaving Fit and Form that day. Mark had Emailed the design patterns for these bras, from SHAFERLINES to Frank Gordon earlier in the week, for fabrication in their protype shop.

Linda did as she was told and he then entered and sat down on a chair in the bedroom. Linda carefully slipped the cups of the bra on her breasts. There were no shoulder straps since the wide reinforced backstrap was strong enough to hold it firmly in place and hooked in front with a special fastener arrangement that had three small metal loops that protruded through individual reinforced slots in a 'loop and eye' type of connection. A small pin, with a through-hole at the end, could be slipped through those loops. In turn, a small padlock was furnished with it so the bra could be locked on her by threading it through that hole. She found out later that was Mark's contribution to the bra design that added a little bondage flare to that special bra.

Mark had already taken the key so that he was the only one that could unlock it. Linda put the padlock through the pin hole and locked it with a distinctive click and she instantly felt her arousal rising as her nipples further stiffened outward from their tight O-rings even though the blood flow was partially limited to them. The lacing cups of sleeping bra were similar to the cone bra, but were opened tipped coming down to the outer edges of her areolas.

Linda started lacing her right bra cup from the base of her breast out towards the outer diameter of the areola. When she had fully tightened the cup lacing, it formed her breast into a perfect cone shape down to about a half an inch from her areola. At that point, when she continued to tighten the laces, it squeezed her breast tip so that it caused her areola to puff out in a rather dramatic fashion since it was caught between the tight lacing at its outer diameter and by the O-ring at the base of her nipple. This 'sleeping bra' produced the same result as the, so called leather strap 'training bra', that she had worn to the restaurant the other night, although it seemed more comfortable.

As Linda took in the sight of her right breast being reconfigured in such exotic manner, Mark casually explained that this particular bra was designed to accelerate her areola training at the same time that her nipples were being lengthened by the vacuum cupping and O-ring application, all while sleeping at night.

As Linda laced up her left breast, Mark further explained that there were other specifically designed sleeping and training bras and other garments that were going to be used to focus on other parts of her breasts and body parts; all a part her overall SHAFERLINES training program.

When she finished up, Mark walked over to her, bent down and French kissed her deeply while she returned in an equally passionate manner. He said that they needed to get some sleep since they both had to get up so early in the morning. As Mark stood up to leave the room, he gave her nipple tips a tweaking which sent electric-like shocks down to her clitoris. He then quickly left the room leaving Linda's sensitive nipples straining in their O-rings. Linda tried to go to sleep, but it took some time to calm down from his deliberate nipple tweaking ploy.

The next morning, Linda dressed as instructed with Mark lacing her into the white Gwendoline-style corset. She also put on white bikini panties, the white prototype cone bra, dark grey stockings and garter belt. Next came the thin, but opaque white silk blouse, the dark grey pencil skirt hemmed to about three inches above her knees, and the medium blue 6 inch wide elastic belt that was tightly cinched at her waist. Linda buttoned the form fitted dark grey jacked, which had been specially altered to tightly fit her corseted waist, so that it emphasized her now 25 inch waist.

Now, with the regular prototype cone bra and Gwendoline-style corseted waist, Linda's figure measured a perfect 36-1/8, 25, 36-1/8 inches. The form fitted jacket and skirt impeccably displayed her hourglass figure. Finally, the medium blue 6 inch stiletto heels exhibited her shapely legs and ankles to perfection.

Mark and Linda then caught the 7:05 AM (PDT) flight back to St. Louis that was scheduled to arrive at approximately 1:00 PM (CDT). Not surprisingly, Linda attracted a good amount of admiring attention before boarding the plane in Las Vegas. During the flight, Mark worked on some ideas for the bra, corset, and BDSM products that he would need to put together in response to the forthcoming RFP from Fit and Form Lingerie Company.

Linda, on the other hand, thought about some of the possible roles that Judy could play in the forthcoming advertising campaigns. Judy's figure training goals would depend on her current measurements that would be taken in detail at her initial visit to SHAFERLINES. In any case, Linda was not going to let Judy outdo her in any key body modification parameters. However, she did make some notes on various possible goals and potential roles for Judy to play in the near term market plan for the cone bras.

After landing at Lambert in St. Louis, Mark and Linda went their separate ways by Uber. Mark went back to the office to take care of the work that that had piled up on his trip. Linda took her luggage and went directly to the local gynecologist that Mark had arranged, due to a last minute cancellation, for a 2:30 PM appointment. She would have plenty of time to get there and then on to her apartment before being picked up for her weekend training session at SHAFERLINES.

Mark and Linda had previously discussed that she should start taking birth control pills that would also contain estrogen, although Linda wasn't sure exactly why Mark thought that was significant, but she didn't question him about the subject at the time.

After filling out all the paperwork and insurance information at the doctor's office, Linda met with the gynecologist who turned out to be a very nice lady in her middle thirties who introduced herself as Dr. Sharon Evans.

She quickly marveled at how well Linda maneuvered in her 6 inch heel pumps and exclaimed, "I really like your high heels. I've seen them advertised on line, but I haven't watched anyone actually wearing them on the street. You certainly are really adept in walking in them!"

The doctor quickly continued and said that she was also liked high heels, but the highest she had ever worn were 4-3/4 inch designer heels for dress occasions so she was really impressed with the look of Linda's ultra high stiletto heels. She displayed to Linda the 3-1/2 inch wedges that she wore today and mentioned that she also wore other high heel styles to work with her skirts and blouses under a standard white lab coat.

Linda responded by saying that learning to wear ultra high heels was a part of her overall training program that also included figure training as well as was waist reduction. She didn't mention to the doctor anything about her nipple training including Fenugreek or Domperidone pills, but did note that she was wearing a corset to assist in her waist reduction effort.

Linda explained that she was in that training program, for the marketing and advertising firm she worked for in order to model and promote a new line of cone bras; a prototype of which she was currently wearing. She continued and said it was all part of her company's marketing plan for a bra and lingerie firm called Fit and Form Lingerie Company. It was designed to emphasize the hourglass figure look of the fifties and early sixties that were now starting to come back into fashion at some websites and even in some specialty department store sections. Linda emphasized that their client wanted to add a new look with their line of sharp pointed cone bras. She then demonstrated that new look by removing her suit jacket and displaying her extremely pointed cone bra cups with the nipple tips that threatened to rip though her tight silk blouse.

She asked the doctor, "Well, what do you think? You know I've only been involved in this project a couple of weeks, but I'm really getting into this new extreme pointy bra trend as well as with the ultra high heel movement."

The doctor's eyes widened as she viewed the erotic sight in front of her and excitedly responded to Linda's question and comments by saying, "Wow, that's some retro fashion look! I've seen some photos on line of bullet bras back then, but what your modeling now makes that 'Hollywood Sweater Girl' look like it's on steroids!"

Linda went on to say that since the fifties and early sixties, the hourglass retro look was now starting to come back in fashion, so our client wanted to be on the leading edge of that trend and set their own new cone bra line apart from that earlier era by emphasizing the extreme sharp pointed cups as opposed to the slightly more rounded bullet bras of that period.

The doctor responded enthusiastically and exclaimed, "Their version of the sweater girl look is for sure, much more sensual than the original and I have to admit it could catch on for certain women."

"I know your right. Since I've been working for New World Marketing and Advertising, I now realize that there are more groups of people that are into roll playing their sexual fantasies which can involve fetish clothing and costumes. Also, there are many more people into BDSM relationships, than I had ever imagined, also using fetish items. And, I think the extreme pointed bra look might appeal to some of the even younger set as sort of a fad after so many years of the rounded bra look," Linda responded.

She continued and said, "My roommate works for a large department store chain headquartered in St. Louis and she told me that just recently she saw a few semi pointed or even bullet-type bras becoming available in select stores around the country. Also, she noted that those same stores, as well as some on line, were featuring some extra high 4-3/4 inch stiletto heels that were 'ready-to-wear' and not just the 12 cm designer heels that you mentioned and that she also exclusively wears at work and for dress occasions. So hopefully, I think It might just be the beginning of a cult fashion trend as well as a possible more long term main stream fashion trend as well."

At this point, they continued to have a very candid conversation before the doctor started her physical examination. After Linda removed her skirt and blouse for the examination, Sharon was impressed with Linda's Gwendoline-style corset and commented that she had never seen such an unusual version of a retro corset.

Linda explained that is was for uplifting the butt so that her hip measurement could be increased to match the bust measurement in order to obtain a 'perfect' hourglass figure. She said that it was laced to make her butt measurement match her bust dimension of 36-1/8 inches and with her rather loosely corseted waist of 25 inches; it presented an amazing hourglass appearance.

Because Linda had previously confided to the doctor that she was wearing a coreset, she wasn't embarrassed by having it on and asked if she should take it off along with her bra and panties. Sharon assured her that was not necessary since all she needed to do was a breast and vaginal examination and said she thought that Linda looked very attractive and would be an excellent model for the new retro look involving both cone bras and special corsets, not to mention her garters, nylons, and ultra high heels.

After the doctor finished Linda's extensive examination, she also took a blood sample before complementing Linda on her excellent physical condition.

She also said, "With those long nipples of yours, a birth control pill with an estrogen supplement would fit in well since it would probably make them even more sensitive and probably cause them to lengthen and help in your figure training plan."

The doctor also said that Linda should check in with her about once a month to make sure that everything was going according to that plan and that she could start taking the birth control pills immediately and that by no later than Monday, the pill would be fully effective. Sharon also indicated that she would text the results of the routine blood test to Linda's cell phone, probably in a couple of hours since she would take the samples to the lab in the same medical building and would get expedited test results. Linda thanked the doctor for seeing her on such short notice and said that she would follow up, and get an appointment in about a month to visit her again.

When Linda left the doctor's office, she was definitely encouraged by the visit and then stopped to pick up the prescription at her local drug store before going back to the apartment. She arrived there around 4:30 to find that her roommate Nancy was still not home from work since there was no note to indicate that she would be gone for the upcoming weekend. Just in case she did come back later, Linda did leave a note on the kitchen counter indicating that she was doing her regular weekend training session at SHAFERLINES and that she would be back late Sunday night.

Linda unpacked, but decided to leave on the outfit that she had worn back from Las Vegas, including the cone bra and Gwendoline Corset. She did, however substitute a pair of vertical arched gold kid D'Orsay pumps with 6-5/16 in stiletto heels in place of the blue 6 inch heels. Linda also replaced the blue belt with the 6 inch wide gold kid leather belt, but cinched it around the outside of her dark grey formed fitted jacket, further enhancing her hourglass figure. The belt and matching gold kid clutch were the same ones that that Linda had worn to the restaurant in Las Vegas the same night she first wore the vertical arched D'Orsay pumps.