Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you're probably right. That's why I wanted your opinion on this whole endeavor," Nancy replied.

Linda again interjected, "Let's get you laced into this cone bra, which along with the 5-1/4 inch heeled stilettos, should really be the main focus of you new look."

Nancy removed her plain vanilla white bra and thew it on a nearby chair revealing her perky C cup sized breasts, puffy areolas, and longer than average nipples which were standing at full attention. Linda prepared the cone bra by loosening the tiny side lacings and un-clipped the front buckling clasp, which Mark had requested to be modified from the very first protype bra that Linda originally wore at the office in St. Louis.

Linda then stood behind Nancy and told her lift each breast into the satin cups of the cone bra and guide them into the loosened cups so that she could then tighten them to their fullest. Linda wanted to make sure that they would have a chance of surpassing Brad's 4 point bra requirement of wearing a tight sweater over a "white tight fitting, bullet or cone bra, the sharper pointed the better".

Nancy complied and lifted her perky breasts into the loosened pointed cone bra cups as instructed. She carefully pushed each one down toward the end of the cup as possible, but the tip of her highly aroused nipple and each one only protruded to within a half an inch of the thin translucent material covering the bra tip.

"Oh my God, there's no way I'm going to be able to fill out these bra cups! My nipples aren't nearly as long as yours," Nancy disappointedly exclaimed.

"Well, let's see what I can do about that. You have puffier areolas and slightly fuller breasts, apparently because of taking birth control pills for a while ," Linda responded as she started tightening the small white braided cords on her left bra cup.

Linda continued to methodically lace the two satin cup seams fully together using the new and improved braded lacing cord rather than the solid Nylon line used on the first prototype cone bra. It fit down over the satin tongue much better and she was quickly able to tighten it all the way down to Nancy's outer diameter areola, which edged her breast forward while forming it into a tight cone shape.

At this point, the tip of Nancy's left nipple was now only about a quarter of an inch from the thin, nearly transparent stretchy material, covering the otherwise open cup tip. With a little more effort, Linda then tightened the lacing so that it forced Nancy's puffy areola into a tighter semi-cone shape and again caused her nipple tip to push forward to touch gauzy material at the bra cup tip.

"Oh my God, I feel something scratching my nipple!" Nancy shouted after it had entered the area behind the bra tip that had a sensitizing patch applied, which Linda knew would keep her nipple continually aroused.

I'll explain that in just a minute, but let's get you fully laced up first," Linda responded while she finished tightening the small flexible cords, tied them off, and covered the lacings and seams with the satin overlay.

Nancy's left breast was now formed in to a sharp pointed cone by the bra cup, with her nipple tip protruding straight out and captured by the thin stretchy material which, in fact did fill out the cone bra cup as Linda had surmised.

While she proceeded to accomplish the same result on Nancy's right breast, Linda explained some of the subtle design features of Fit and Form's new cone bra, by saying, "You're now being fitted with the 2nd generation of the cone bra that I'll be modeling and promoting in the near future. There have been a few recent improvements to the design in the last week. First, Mark suggested the front opening clasp and second, I may have encouraged the enhancement of the nipple stimulation design since I gushed about it at the first meeting with the 'Fit and Form' group when they visited St. Louis. They have since inserted a micro threaded overlay into the outer bra cup tips as well as in to the elasticized bra tip coverings. It really stimulates the nipples, and particularly the very nipple tips so that they are continually fully aroused. Obviously, this is so that the bra tip is properly filled out to assure a super sharp pointy projection, which is the defining new look of old the vintage bullet or cone bras! Finally, they really improved the Nylon lacing cords by using the soft braided design that it much easier to lace and tie off."

At the same time that Linda finished that long recitation, she completed the tightening process of her

right bra cup, Nancy exclaimed, "Wow, I had no idea how much engineering went into the design of this bra, but it sure seems to have worked extremely well since I feel so sexy with my breasts pointing straight out from my chest."

"As I said, the 'straight-out-cone-shape' and the sharp pointed look is what Fit and Form Lingerie Company and my advertising company is going to emphasize in their upcoming marketing campaigns. The strategy is to identify this specific look to Fit and Form's brand name so that it will define the essence of the emerging vintage undergarment market in general, much like Maidenform Bra's did in the late fifties and early sixties." Linda enumerated as if she was some longtime marketing expert.

"You were also right about filling out the bra with puffier areola and slightly fuller breasts. They feel like I could put someone's eye out it I wasn't careful," Nancy laughed.

"Let's get you into the rest of your new outfit starting with your garter belt, nylons, and stilettos. Then we'll move on to your outer garments and accessories," Linda declared as she continued to take charge.

Nancy complied and then stepped into the white lacy garter belt and positioned the lower side of it slightly above her front bikini panty line. Next, Linda helped Nancy roll on her long sized, thigh-high nylons and gave her some tips on keeping the seams straight. She then showed Nancy how to correctly fasten the garter clips to the stocking welts and noted that if Brad wanted to have her remove her panties and still keep her garter belt, stocking, and stilettos on, she could unclip them, remove her panties, and quickly reclip them in order to make that happen.

At this point, Linda was ready to have Nancy try on the 5-1/4 inch heeled stilettos that she had brought from her own closet. She was a little hesitant in having Nancy wear heels that were a half an inch higher than she normally wore without some additional training. She mentioned to Nancy that Mark would have probably wanted her to first have some formal training before moving up to this first level of ultra high heels.

Nancy responded and said, "Not to worry, as you know, I had three semesters of ballet classes in high school which involved extensive foot and leg training and exercises, so I'm fully prepared to take on much higher heels than these that you're suggesting I wear tomorrow night. As a matter of fact, after I saw some of your ultra high heels, I was going to order some on the internet since I couldn't find any higher heels than these designer pumps in any stores. I just didn't get around to it and ran out of time because of the business trips and other work issues."

Linda apologetically responded, "I'm sorry, I just mentioned it because a similar situation occurred when Mark and I were in Las Vegas with the President's Personal Assistant who thought she could easily wear this heel height. However, she found that she needed some additional muscle and ligament training to actually be fully competent wearing them in all street situations. I had forgotten about you ballet training, so I'm sure you will be fine and only have to concentrate on the proper balancing technique when first standing and walking in these heels."

Nancy agreed with Linda's assessment that she would have to make some adjustments in finding her correct center gravity in order to maneuver in this heel height, but noted that she knew the proper techniques required in that process, with the shifting of her weight from back-to-front and side-to-side after first standing in heels higher than she was typically use to wearing. She said that she went through that same process when working her way up to the 4-3/4 inch designer heels that she now constantly wore in public.

To emphasize her confidence, Nancy walked a few steps over to where Linda had set the red suede pumps on the uncarpeted area of the living room where the vinal flooring started in the dining area and stepped up into the left pump and quickly followed by also slipping into the right shoe. She then stood up straight with the her knees locked straight back and went through the balancing process that she had just described. In just a few more seconds, Nancy took her first step forward into the dining room, made a mental adjustment, then walked flawlessly around the dining table, back into the carpeted living area, and stopped facing Linda.

"Well, I see I was worried about nothing now that you showed off in those heels," Linda commented laughingly.

Nancy also laughed and began to assemble her other garments starting with the tight white sweater. She pulled it over her head, then over her thrusting cone bra cups, and down to her waist. The pointed bra cups stretched the sweater so tightly that she thought it might actually rip right through the thin material itself. The opaque cashmere sweater material, however was high quality and strong enough to contain the cups, but perfectly displayed the shape of Nancy's pointed nipple tips through the stretchy bra tip cup material as well as through the thin cashmere sweater material itself.

Even without the sweater tucked in at the waist to a belt or skirt, the preshrunk material below the bust line, caused it to pull back in towards her lower chest and stomach which further emphasized her exaggeratedly pointed breasts in an truly sexy fashion.

Nancy then stepped into the black pencil skirt which was zippered in the upper back with enough of a slit on the right side in order to allow her take reasonable strides in her 5-1/4 inch stilettos. It was hemmed to about mid-thigh, which she had calculated would work with her long length nylons and garter belt in order to meet Brad's requirement that the skirt should just cover her stocking tops while setting in a typical situation.

Next, Nancy circled the 4 inch wide red suede belt around her waist, cinched it as tight as she could while holding her beath in an exhaled position, and used the three prongs on the matching silver buckle frame to fasten them into their respective, next-to-the-last punched holes, on the mating part of the leather belt.

Nancy already knew that her own trim waist measurement was 27 inches, for which she was very proud since it gave her somewhat of an unusual hourglass figure of 35-1/2, 27, 36 inches for her smaller 5 foot, four inch height. This was pretty much identical to Linda's frame and figure prior to her new job and before she started the SHAFERLINS training program. Actually, Nancy's bustline measurement had increased to a full 36 inches sometime after she had started taking the birth control pills with Estrogen, which also contributed to the swelling of her breasts to a fuller C cup size. So, she now measured 36-27-36 with her old bras.

Linda then took a tape measure that she brought in when she came back in the room with the shoes and bra and measured Nancy's new waist dimension over the belt and said that it was 25-1/2 inches. She noted that, even in her maximum inhaled position, it gave Nancy a half of an inch to spare, even over the belt buckle. Nancy then proceeded to put on her fingerless, over-the-elbow, faux red suede gloves and then donned the her long dangly silver pierced earrings.

Finally, Nancy displayed and then secured around her neck a wide silver choker. She explained that it was an unusual piece since it was .992 pure silver, 3 cm (1-3/16 inches) wide, and imported from Italy. Apparently, it was one of two samples purchased by a buyer at Nancy's flagship department store and both were still in the stores vault. It had a delicate, almost hidden, latching mechanism in back and had a brightly polished surface with no other markings around its entire circumference.

Linda now took in all of Nancy's entire sexy sweater-girl ensemble, including all the accessories and that submissive silver choker and announced, "If that outfit doesn't get you fucked, disciplined, or both, I think you should be looking for a different boyfriend."

Nancy smiled since she was thinking the exact same thing and also because of Linda's use of the words fuck and discipline, knowing that she would never have used them three weeks ago, but she didn't say anything.

Linda, on the other hand, was particularly impressed with the beautiful choker that Nancy had so quickly secured around her lower neck. She wondered if Nancy understood the real significance of that choker, which obviously was a submissive symbol that Brad had no doubt, intentionally injected into their surprise meeting for tomorrow evening.

Her question was quickly answered when Nancy commented, "As the story goes on this choker, according to my friend in the jewelry department, the buyer at the main downtown office got two of these sample chokers and a good proposal from a small Italian silversmith in Italy to provide a very select number of these pure silver chokers on an extremely limited basis since they were handmade. By the way, that buyer is still here at the office, and I also know her on a first name basis, although I haven't personally talked to her about this particular choker. My friend in the jewelry department also knew her, and when I requested a 1 inch wide silver choker, she immediately remembered the whole story about them and located them in the main downtown vault."

Nancy continued, "This transaction took place when silver prices were around fifteen dollars an ounce, so their offer was a good business deal for both parties. As it turns out, the buyer only had to pay the cost value of the two sample chokers because silver prices skyrocketed and the silversmith couldn't deliver any additional product. I got the next to the last one of those original two since the buyer never displayed them in a case and simply relegated them to the main vault. My friend only remembered them after my specific request for a one inch wide silver choker. And, I know that with your new dominate boyfriend, you may be interested in getting the last one as a symbol of your submissiveness!"

"Oh my God, yes, I would!" Linda replied excitedly.

"Good, I'll tell her to hold it for you, but it's $200, so I hope you can make the payment," Nany reported.

"I know Mark would pay that in New York second," Linda quipped.

Linda then went on to help Nancy select the proper nail polish, makeup, eye shadow; lipstick color, liner, and gloss; as well as the other highlighting refinements for Nancy's meeting tomorrow evening. They didn't apply the full makeup to Nancy, but just mixed enough to determine the proper blend to create the desired effect for her meeting with Brad.

Linda said she would help Nancy get ready and assist with her makeup when she got home from work tomorrow evening, before going over to Mark's place. Then after they again reviewed all the items that Nancy needed to meet Brad's dress requirements, both Nancy and Linda started to get ready for bed. Nancy went to her room and removed her outfit for tomorrow and hung up most of the items in the closet so that she could slip into them tomorrow after work. Because of her long day of shopping, it wasn't long after going to bed that she was sound asleep. Linda, because of her physical weekend at SHAFERLINES, and after finished her nightly nipple and figure training procedures, including their vacuuming and O-ring installation, also quickly fell asleep.

To be Continued