Unusual Conditions for Employment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda decided to put on the vertical arched stilettos to get additional 'street' practice in that height. She thought that wearing the 6 inch wide matching gold kid belt outside her jacket also added a striking color contrast to her dark grey suit, although there was nobody to impress other than the limousine driver.

Late that afternoon, shortly before the limousine picked her up at 6:30, she received the text that her blood test results were back and were all good. Linda was definitely impressed with Mark's choice of a gynecologist and marveled at how fast Dr. Sharon Evans had expedited those test results.

Chapter 12

Linda spent a very productive second weekend at SHAFERLINES and accomplished a number of interim body modification goals that had been set by Mark for her modeling role in their marketing company's promotion of the new cone bra and other BDSM products for Fit and Form Lingerie Company. Over those two days she had become fully accomplished in the vertical arched ultra high heel height which was 6-5/16 inches for her 6-1/2 shoe size. In addition, Linda started her training in heels with the "Past-the-Vertical-Arch" (PVA) heights. For standard single sole shoes that height was 6-9/16 inches in her shoe size and for full toe-down or ballet heels that height was 11-5/8 inches. The past-the-vertical-arch heights were the most difficult to master of any of the ultra high heels, particularly in the ballet styles.

Linda began her PVA training at SHAFERLINES in the full ballet heel height rather than in standard opera pump style since her intensive foot training had already developed her ankles and arches with enough strength and flexibility to easily accommodate that arch angle. Therefore, if Linda could master balancing in PVA ballet heels while standing and walking, she could easily do the same in standard PVA opera pumps.

Linda started the PVA heel training early because she had promised Mark, her boss and new lover, that she would pose in past-the-vertical ballet heels for one of the company's first photo and video shoots featuring Fit and Form's new cone bra commercial. It was to be a takeoff of the late fifties and early sixties Maidenform Bra ads that featured models in those pointed bullet bras in various social settings. This particular setting was for her to be on stage at the ballet wearing the new cone bra and standing in the highest possible (PVA) ballet heels.

They were working on the catch phrase that would accompany this ad, but the one they had mostly discussed was, "Be on pointe with Fit and Form's, 'Perfect Points' bra."

Linda also concentrated on her waist reduction and butt enhancement goals in order to continue her extreme hourglass figure development. She continued to intensively work on her breast, areola, and nipple exercises and took all her hormone supplements including the Fenugreek and Domperidone pills. She also started taking her daily birth control pill that also contained Estrogen which was even further sensitizing her areolas and nipples.

After her rigorous weekend at SHAFERLINES, Linda was certainly aware of the fact that her areolas had become puffier and both nipples were more pointed and permanently elongated to well over an inch in length. Linda also noticed that her breasts had swollen slightly and were also more pointed. She couldn't wait to have Mark measure them because she was positive that they had developed even faster than originally planned by SHAFERLINES.

Because of her extended training stay at SHAFERLINES that weekend, Linda didn't return to her apartment, via the limousine, until late Sunday evening. On her way home, she had talked to Mark on her cell phone, who said that they would get together Monday night at his place for an exciting evening to celebrate the successful meeting with Fit and Form in Las Vegas, which was also getting them some extra new business.

He also said that she should wear her 'tight' white sweater and the tightly laced cone bra to work tomorrow and also wear a pair of color coordinated 6 inch stiletto heels of her choice. Mark also indicated that she was to wear a matching, four inch wide tightly cinched belt, over her sweater and the shorter version of the color coordinated company business suit skirts that had been delivered to her apartment. The jacket should not completely mute her extreme hourglass figure, but just give it touch of professional decorum in their already, over the top office dress code.

Linda was intrigued with Mark's instructions to wear a fully cinched four inch belt and 6 inch heeled stilettos the next day, although he obviously knew that she had mastered almost all of the ultra high heel heights with her amazing progress over the past week. She also thought to herself, that tomorrow night would be a good time for Mark to remeasure her rapid figure training progress as well. However, the most important thought that Linda was now visualizing, revolved around the thought of having intercourse with him now that her birth control pills would be in full effect.

Mark also said that Judy Langston, the President's Personal Assistant of Fit and Form Lingerie, had Emailed him over the weekend about her future visit to St. Louis. She indicated, after talking to her boss, that she would not be coming to St. Louis until the following Friday evening because she was needed to help put together a tailored version of the RFP in order to help New World Marketing & Advertising properly respond to it. Also, she would hand carry the final version of the RFP to Mark when she arrived in town on Friday. In the meantime, she would have daily Skype meetings with them during the week, both at work as well as at his home in the evenings.

When Linda returned to her shared apartment late Sunday evening, she had dressed in the same outfit that she had worn to SHAFERLINES on Friday which consisted of the dark grey formed fitted suit that enhanced her hourglass figure since it was tightly cinched, at her Gwendoline corseted waist on the outside of her jacket, with the 6 inch wide gold kid leather belt. Underneath, she had on the opaque white silk blouse over one the newer prototype cone bras that she received while visiting Fit and Form's facility. Finally, Linda had completed her ensemble with the matching gold clutch and the pair of vertically arched gold kid D'Orsay pumps with 6-5/16 in stiletto heels that she had also worn to the restaurant in Las Vegas.

When Linda walked into the apartment, she was surprised to find her roommate, Nancy already home. Typically, she usually was much later in getting home after spending a weekend at her boyfriend's place. She was setting on the couch in the living room, seemingly waiting up for Linda to arrive. She and her boyfriend had apparently gone to some dress up event since Nancy had on a fancy blouse and pencil skirt with her typical designer 4-3/4 inch stiletto heels. However, her suit jacket was not in sight.

"Well hello, I didn't expect you home this early," Linda greeted Nancy in a very pleasant manner.

Nancy responded in a similar friendly tone by saying , "I wanted to make sure I saw you tonight since with both of our trips out of town, we have not seen each over this past week. The last time we talked was last Sunday night after your first trip to SHAFERLINES and from the looks of your outfit, it seems that you are progressing quite well in your training."

"Yes, I guess you can say that. It certainly has been a whirlwind of activity this week, both personally and professionally, Linda exclaimed excitedly.

"I can't believe those heels. They actually arch your insteps to the absolute vertical! You didn't mention anything about such an extreme heel height last Sunday night; I was totally impressed with those 5-5/8 inch stilettos you wore then!" Nancy almost shouted in glee.

"No I didn't mention it for two reasons. One, I had already overwhelmed you with so much information about my new job and training program that I didn't want to go any further over the top than I already had. Two, I had no idea that I could progress so quickly and start wearing this heel height! As a matter of fact, I'm now training to wear the most extreme ultra high heel height that pitches the arch ten degrees past the vertical! It's seems that I'm a natural for ankle and arch flexibility and therefore it puts me so far ahead of their original schedule for me to master the highest of ultra high heels," Linda excitedly announced.

She continued and said, "I guess you've been out to some event with your boyfriend since you are still in your business clothes except for you jacket?"

"Actually, I just got home and took off my jacket and hung it up in the bedroom after an extended and exhaustive shopping today. I took a late flight from LAX back to St. Louis yesterday since I had to go to there on Wednesday night that involved a particular business problem which kept me there until yesterday afternoon. I took care of everything, so all is well." Nancy stated in a non-emotional business-like manner.

"I waited up for you tonight to tell you that I broke up with my boyfriend last weekend. I was going to tell you about it last Sunday night, but I decided not to because you were so excited in telling me about your new job and boyfriend that I didn't want it to bring you down from cloud nine. So, since we both went out of town, this is the first time we've had a chance to talk, "Nancy announced unemotionally.

We have been drifting apart for some time and we agreed to finally break it off Sunday before I went out of town," Nancy explained, again nonemotionally.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming. When you spent the weekend with him I thought things were going great between you two," Linda exclaimed in a surprised tone of voice.

"We spent most of that time talking about our relationship without any mutual success. I also told him of my upcoming trip to LA on Wednesday and that was pretty much the final nail in the coffin since he didn't like me traveling so much and thought I was spending too much time devoted to my career. He was also becoming too self-centered for me," she responded casually.

Nancy went on to explain in more detail that there were other sexual issues as well. He was not very good in bed and didn't want to try any other than plain vanilla sex in order to satisfy himself when he felt like it. In addition, she said he rarely attempted to make sure she was satisfied before he climaxed or simply got tired of penetration altogether.

Linda was definitely stunned with Nancy's revelations, but tried not to overreact by being overly sympathetic and said, "I'm sorry that things didn't work out, but it sounds like it was sort of a mutual decision and there is not a lot of hatefulness between you two."

"You're right about that. And if he would have been a little more sexually intimate in our relationship either dominantly or submissively, I think things might have worked out differently," Nancy soberly announced.

That last comment really struck Linda like a bolt of lightning. Out of nowhere, Nancy was suggesting that if there had been an element of dominate or submissive behavior involved in their relationship, things may have been better sexually for them.

"Was it a coincidence that Nancy mentioned the Dom/sub subject since she had only been introduced to the BDSM world in the last couple of weeks? And before that, she had rather limited sexual experience with the guys she had occasionally dated." Linda questioned herself.

She decided to follow up on that line of thought since Nancy mentioned it in the first place, and ventured, "It's funny that you mentioned dominate and submissive in a sexual relationship, because I am getting into that whole thing since I started working on the cone bra advertising project."

Continuing in a passionate voice, Linda said, "I really like the submissive roleplay with Mark since he started writing some scripts where I play the 'Damsel-in-Distress' for some adult ads that we are promoting for Fit and Form over the last couple of weeks. I'm bound and gagged in some of those scenes and I really get turned on just thinking about actually playing out some of my wildest fantasy's. We also had a few private sessions where I'm helplessly bound and he tickled my nipples and I ended up having some of the most intense orgasms of my life, just by nipple play!"

Nancy responded smugly, "Wow, I thought as much, since last weekend when you told me about your relationship with your boss; I could tell that you were thrilled by him by the way he was controlling you. You were so happy and sexually alive since he was basically directing your figure and nipple training as well as what you wear, among other things. It was obvious to me that he was bringing out many suppressed, or hidden aspects of your personally. What I didn't realize, till just now, was the degree your submissiveness had taken you, particularly in to BDSM. And, the fact that you can have such intense orgasms by nipple play alone is absolutly amazing!"

"I guess I should have told you that I was really into BDSM, but I didn't want to overwhelm you last weekend with my 'new' job and new sexual discovery. I hope it didn't have anything to do with the breakup with your boyfriend?" Linda quizzed Nancy.

"Of course not, remember I broke up with him earlier last Sunday the same day that you later returned home from SHAFERLINES. We had been drifting apart for some time, again for the reasons I just mentioned. I suppose after seeing you so elated with your new boss and boyfriend, it did make me realize that I had made the right decision and didn't have to settle for him as a long term partner. It was however, a mutually and semi-friendly breakup, and certainly nothing to do with your new relationship, which I knew nothing about at the time." Nancy responded unemotionally.

She continued, "I'm sure it's for the best for everyone. What I really wanted to tell you is that since I do both marketing and buying in my job, about three months ago I met this new salesman for a national lingerie distributor. He comes to my office about every two weeks which is much more often than is really necessary, but it allows him more time to be with me in my office, so I went along with the charade. His name is Brad Meyers and he constantly flirted with me and always wanted me to go out with him since he is also works and lives in the St. Louis area. He's single, but I kept telling him that I had a steady boyfriend, but that didn't stop him from flirting. And by the way, he's a hunk of a guy, not much older than me and seems to be good guy, even with his good natured flirting."

Nancy paused and then continued in a more excited manner, "He was due back in my office tomorrow, but I Emailed his home office number late last night after I got back from LA. I lied and indicated that I would be busy catching up on paperwork on Monday after my trip and asked if we could put off our meeting till sometime after work that evening at a restaurant or bar convenient for both of us. I also told him that I had broken up with my old boyfriend so we didn't have to meet at my office. Why I added that last comment, I don't know, but needless to say, he responded to that Email immediately, even though it was late and said he was happy that I broke up with that looser boyfriend so that I could actually be with a real nipple man. He also wanted my personal cell number in order to have a one-on-one exchange rather than by text or email. Of course I quickly complied."

Before Nancy went on to talk about that phone call, she said, "There is something more that you need to know about our flirting relationship over the last few months. At first, it was pretty much all one way, with him complementing me on my appearance including my figure and how fabulous my legs looked in my designer high heeled stilettos. As time went on, I started flirting back and subtlety teasing him in return, but still refusing to go out with him because of my steady boyfriend. As a matter of fact, he was in my office last Tuesday after my breakup, but before my trip to LA on Wednesday. I didn't tell him I already had broken up with my boyfriend, but I really wanted to go all out and really tease Brad during that visit."

"So last Tuesday morning, I decided to put on a very flimsily, but well underwired, white low cut bra under a tight pullover sweater which was also white. It was very thin, but still opaque. I wore a black silk pencil skirt hemmed to about our 4 inches above my knees, which as you know is about two inches shorter than my normal skirt length. I also wore dark black thigh high, stay-up nylons and black suede Jimmy Choo, 12 cm heeled stilettos and a tightly cinched, matching black suede 3-1/2 inch wide belt. I usually only wear black suede for dress occasions and not to work. My matching black silk suit jacket was something that, again I usually only wear for special occasions," Nancy exclaimed in a very detailed summation of her outfit that day.

"Just before Brad was to arrive at my office, I decided to really tease him by removing my jacket and hanging it up on a hook on the side wall of the office before turning up the heat thermostat to about 75 degrees. This would give me an excuse to remove my suit jacket and display my perky bra covered breasts beneath the thin and tight sweater. Even though the material was opaque, it still would clearly display the profile of my breasts. What I did next was definitely over the top, but I wanted to give Brad a good show," Nancy explained meticulously.

"I loosened my belt, untucked the front of my sweater, and rolled it up to expose my bra. Then I flipped the lacy top part of my bra down so that it exposed both of my areolas and nipples and fingered them to absolute full attention! As you know, my erect nipples are no match with yours, especially now that you're into nipple training and all that, but they are still way above average at almost a half an inch when fully aroused. Also, they are more sensitive and my areolas are puffed up to, almost a half an inch all the time since I started taking birth control pills with estrogen. That was a few months ago, when my boyfriend was not so self-centered and docile in our sex lives," Nancy continued her story while Linda was still in awe over Nancy's candid recollections of the last few weeks.

Linda certainly could understand Nancy's reaction to her birth control pills, since she had started experiencing similar, but much more intense responses with all the hormones, including Domperidone and Fenugreek pills that she started taking this past week.

Nancy continued her story and said, "In any case, I tucked my sweater back in and re-tightened my belt before Brad walked in and instantly stared at the two fully hardened, almost half inch long nipples displayed by my tight sweater."

Undaunted, he said "You must be happy to see me with your nipples greeting me in such sexy fashion."

I jokingly responded and said, "It's only because the air conditioner had just gone off and it was still cold in here."

He laughed and sarcastically said, "I'm sure that must be case, since it must be almost 80 degrees in this office."

He followed up then by saying, "I suppose with those delicious long hard nipples, your boyfriend must have a field day playing with them?"

Again, I responded in a disappointed tone of voice, "Actually no, unfortunately he's not a nipple man."

Nancy then described what happened after that initial repartee in her office by noting that she then went on to blatantly show off her shorter than normal skirt, wide black suede belt, dark nylons, and black suede designer pumps with the 4-3/4 inch stiletto heels. I also told him about my trip to Los Angles the following day. He then asked me if I dressed up today because I was going over to my boyfriend's house that evening before my trip. I told him that I wasn't going over there till the weekend and then only to seriously discuss our relationship. I said that I certainly wasn't going to dress up for that. Of course, I didn't disclose that I had already broken up with him and wasn't going over there at all.