Unusual Conditions for Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina entered all the data on the computer using a spreadsheet application and then asked Linda to take off the bra so that she could take similar breast measurements without the help of the tightly cinched cone cups. She again complied and loosened both cup lacings and unsnapped the back strap and slipped her breasts out of the cups and handed the bra to Gina who also clipped it to a hanger on the clothes stand.

"That's a very interesting lace-up cone bra that this company is coming out with; I want you to keep me up to date on this line of bras since I may be interested in stocking them in my shop," Gina announced as she picked up a small remote control from the same end table drawer and walked back to Linda who was standing bare chested with her hands at her side.

She pressed a button on the remote and the hum of a motor sounded in the ceiling as a corset-type lacing bar started descending over where Linda was standing on the small platform. Before Linda had a chance to answer her question about the cone bra line, Gina said that she should hold on to the bar so that she could more easily take all the measurements that she needed to correctly size the bras that she had in mind for her.

Gina had lowered the bar so that when Linda held onto it, the height was such that it her arms straight up over her head. Linda was now standing there completely nude from the waist up with her breasts pointed straight out. She was somewhat embarrassed because her long bright red nipples were rock hard and pointed straight toward Gina for her inspection.

Gina noticed her red face and said, "Don't be embarrassed, you have some very impressive nipples and you should be proud of them. I need to measure them, as well as your breasts to make sure of your size, but first I need to ensure that they're fully aroused."

She walked over to the same end table, opened the drawer, retrieved an aerosol spray can and a couple of other metal items and again returned to face Linda with her arms still above her head as she held on to the lacing bar. Gina set the other items on the table near the platform and then removed the cap and inserted a small plastic straw-like tube in the spray nozzle to insure the spray would be concentrated in a small area. After shaking the can Gina explained to Nancy that she was going to spray her areolas and nipples with a skin sensitizer to ensure they were completely aroused before she took the measurements.

"Just relax and I think you'll enjoy this part of you bra fitting," she announced at the same time she quickly sprayed the sensitizing agent on Nancy's left nipple and followed with the areola.

Linda shuddered with Gina's action which also sent a lightning bolt directly to her clitoris. And her nipple responded by lengthening and further hardening to a length that she had never experienced before. Also she could feel her now sensitive areola puffing up at the same time. Without hesitation, Gina sprayed her right nipple and the areola with the same involuntary reaction.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how that feels!" Linda exclaimed as she squirmed on the platform while holding onto the lacing bar and looking at her throbbing nipples that had turned to an even brighter shade of red.

Gina set the aerosol can on the table and picked up one of the items from the table which was a small three inch long stainless steel scale that had an adjustable vertical piece that could be slid on the top of the scale itself. She took the unique device and held it up to the lower side of Linda's left nipple so that it was positioned so that the graduated scale could be read from above. Since the zero mark was at the base of the nipple, the movable vertical piece could be moved from the other end of the scale and brought towards the tip of the nipple so that the total length could be accurately be determined.

Gina carefully used the instrument to get the exact length of both of Linda's nipples as she tried to hold still on the platform during the process. She also entered those dimensions into the computer spreadsheet before picking up the second metal item from the table which was a stainless steel caliper and began measuring Linda's areola and nipple diameters. Gina took three measurements of her nipples, one at the base, one about midway, and finally one near each tip as well as her outer areola diameter.

The sensitizing agent had caused Linda to be so sexually aroused during Gina's mensuration procedure that she could feel herself getting wet and hoped that her panties would absorb the fluid. She couldn't believe how aroused she had become by this elaborate measuring process.

Next, Gina went to the other lamp table drawer and got what appeared to be a medium sized jewelry box and set it on the nearby table. She opened the box and selected two odd looking thin metal disks from a series of them in that felt-lined container. The first disk had an inside diameter hole of about one inch while the outside diameter was only about a quarter inch larger at one and a quarter inches. This disk also had two, one and a half inch long pins, attached to it 180 degrees apart. The second disk also had a one and a quarter inch outside diameter while the inside diameter was about 3/8 of an inch. This disk had two small through holes at the same diameter as the pin spacing of the first disk so that it could accept those pins.

Gina put the two disks together by threading the disk with the pins through the disk with the through holes so that they could slide together. The precision made instrument was carefully made so the second disk hole sizes would produce slip fit for the pins of the first disk thereby creating enough friction that the second disk could be slid together and held in place by that same friction.

She then placed the two piece device up to Linda's left areola so that the first disk with the larger inside diameter just fit around the outside diameter of that areola. Gina then slipped Linda's left nipple through the second disk's hole so that it bottomed out at the base of the nipple itself. The second disk nipple hole was small enough that the tool stayed in place while she measured the distance between the disks to find the areola height or the so called "puffiness" dimension. Gina performed the same operation on Linda's right areola and again entered the data in the computer spreadsheet.

As Gena finished the measurements, Linda knew that she thought she had never been so aroused simply by nipple stimulation in her entire life. It took all her concentration to avoid being further stimulated by Gena's measurement manipulations of her areolas and nipples.

Gina then went into a small wash room located through another door in the dressing room and brought back a wet wash cloth and dry towel for Linda the remove any residual sensitizer from her areolas and nipples while she went to the stock room to get the bras that Linda was to try on for her so called, work bra. Gina was careful to wash off the sensitizing liquid in order not to further stimulate her already aroused nipples and areolas. Gina returned with several bra boxes and set them on the table as Linda finished drying her breasts. She was still somewhat embarrassed because her nipples were still at full attention.

"Good I see you nipples are still aroused. That's good because with these bras you need to keep them fully aroused to correctly fill them out much like that of the cone bra you wore here today. I'm going to start you out with a bullet bra which is less pointed than the cone bra, but is more pointed than the semi-pointed bra that is the typically bra style that the women at New World generally wear if they if their cup size is either an A or small B cup size. Most C and D cup size women wear either a bullet or a cone bra, although the cone bra that we sell is not as pointed as the one you wore today. That's why I want you to keep me up to date on the availability of this bra line that's being introduced by your company's potential client," Gina announced authoritatively.

"Since I'm apparently the guinea pig on Friday by wearing that cone bra when the company reps show up; I'll definitely let you know what their reaction was and what their plans are for introducing the cone bra line to the public," Linda replied as she started to regain her composure even though her long bright red nipples were still hard as rocks.

"By the way, do you supply all the women at New World with their bras?" Linda asked after her comment about the bras required for the various cup sizes for the women at work.

"Yes I do. It's part of their dress code and I also do the fittings here at the store and that's why they sent you here today. I was going to explain that to you after you tried on the bra that I have in mind for you, but you beat me to the punch," Gina replied.

Linda didn't know what style of bra the women at work wore since she had only seen a few of them in the hall and other places when she had interviewed for the job on Friday and they always wore their suit jackets. They all did have good shapely figures, but the jackets did smooth their breast pointiness due to the jacket material itself. Linda did realize she wasn't going to wear any suitcoat that first week, so her bra shape would be better displayed when wearing only the white silk blouse.

Gina opened one of the boxes and held the white bullet bra up for Linda to see. It was similar in design to the cone bra that Linda wore to the shop since it had both circular and radial boning of some sort, but did not have the lace up feature and was made of two layers of nylon rather than satin. The cup tips seemed less pointy than her cone bra, but she couldn't tell exactly how much until she actually tried it on.

Gina stepped behind Nancy and fitted her left breast into the cup of the bra. Since the cup was not a lace up type, she had to force it into the cup since it was a tight fit. Finally Gina worked the breast fully into the cup which filled it completely. She did the same with Gina's right breast before fastening the hook in the back and tightening the shoulder straps. The bra was certainly tight fitting, but wasn't too uncomfortable as Gina looked at herself in the mirror and noted how fully she filled out that bra which had the shape like that of the small end of a large chicken egg.

"That really looks good on you. You have nice shaped breasts and your long hard nipples fill out the tips perfectly. It has a similar material in each tip, like your cone bra, to insure they stay aroused. Now let's see how it looks under that blouse you wore," Gina observed and asked rhetorically.

Linda put on the front buttoning blouse, tucked it into to her pencil skirt, and cinched the belt tightly so that the material was pulled tightly over her bullet bra tips as instructed by Gina. Again, looking in the mirror, Linda saw how the bra tip shape was definitely displayed, but not nearly as extreme as the cone bra she had worn to the shop. Depending on how tight Linda tucked the blouse into her skirt, she could adjust how much of the cup tips she could reveal.

"That's a perfect look with that blouse, and by the way, a part of the company's dress code indicates the way you have the blouse tucked now with the belt tightened, is the required look at the office when a jacket is not worn!" Gina announced gleefully.

Linda thought to herself, "Well, so much for any tuck-in adjustment."

Gina continued, "The Company gives three of these style bras to new employees, after that you can pick them up here at a discounted price. This style is BB1/36C in white in compliance with the dress code. If you want the cone bra, which is also in compliance with the dress code, the style number is CB1/36C. Do you want any of the cone bras or do you want to wait to see how the Company works out with their potential client?"

"I tell you what; I'll take two of the bullet bras and see what happens next Friday and go from there. I already have this sample cone bra so I'll wait to see how that all works out," Linda quickly responded.

"I think that's a good idea. That will give you a lot of flexibility" Gina replied.

Linda decided to wear the bullet bra home, so Gina put the cone bra other bullet bra in a shopping bag to take with her. She also printed out two copies of the spreadsheet with all of Linda's breast dimensions that she had taken earlier. Gina said that she was to give one of the copies to HR when she reported to work on Monday.

When Linda got home that evening she was now happy that she had all her work clothing assembled for the first week. She then arranged her new blouses, pencil skirts, and belts in a separate part of her closet as well as nylons, garter belts, and bras in different drawers of the chest of drawers.

Before going to bed that evening, Linda looked over the spreadsheets that Gina had given her that afternoon. She was curious to see what her aroused nipple length measurement was compared to what she had put down on the application to New World. Linda noted that with the sensitizing spray, her unusually long nipple length was recorded at .688 or 11/16 of an inch. On that application, she had estimated that length to be about 5/8 of an inch. Even so, she thought her long nipple lengths must had contributed to her being hired, in conjunction with her scheduling software skills, because of all the emphasis on her filling out cone and bullet bras at work. Gina had almost insinuated as much with her comments this afternoon concerning the women at New World wearing bullet or cone bras as well as her Friday inaugural of wearing the sample cone bra for the potential client's benefit.

Chapter 2

When Linda arrived at the office on Monday wearing the prescribed office attire with her new bullet bra, she checked in at the Human Resources Department to fill out the remaining paperwork and get her company badge, nameplate, and other supplies. Linda also gave the same women the second copy of the spreadsheet that Gina had printed out on Saturday.

The woman glanced at the spread sheet and said, "I see you told the truth about your nipple and areola sizes so that will successfully complete the hiring process."

The woman went on to say that she would give Linda a pair of black kid heels to wear while setting at her desk for the rest of the week until her planned offsite high heel training that could begin this next weekend. She went to a cabinet and retrieved what appeared to be an oversize shoe box and handed it to her and told Linda that she was to take these stilettos back to her desk and wear them only while setting. The women explained that since Linda was not use to wearing high heels of any significant height, she should not try to stand or walk in them for fear of developing any bad habits prior to her offsite training which included high heel and other figure training this coming weekend. The HR person again explained that Linda was on probation for the next five days at work and that if she performed her duties well, she would be obligated to attend the weekend training program as well as to the other aspects of her signed agreement.

Linda said that she understood the probation agreement and the woman then led Linda to her desk and introduced her to her boss. Mark Brown, head of one group of the firm's marketing staff, was also responsible for her work, both as a receptionist and the marketing staff scheduler. Mark was very handsome and seemed to be a likeable guy, and for some unknown reason she was instantly attracted to him. He was tall with dark brown hair an appeared to be in his late twenty's so he must be an up-and-comer in order to be a group leader at such a young age. He explained in detail the scheduling software they were using and Linda said that she knew that system very well from her college training. He quickly explained the basics of her job including how she should schedule the clients for the entire company's sales staff.

During this first meeting with Mark, she didn't feel self-conscious about her bullet bra, and as a matter of fact, she showed off a little to him by over emphasizing her bullet bra's pointiness when she leaned back from the keyboard after showing him her typing skills while using the scheduling software program.

When he started to leave and return to his cubical, Mark said with a smile on his face, "It certainly seems you know the finer points of that software!"

Linda didn't let on, but she was embarrassed because she knew what points he was referring to and wondered what possessed her to show off like that during her first meeting with her new boss. Was it because she wanted Mark to notice because of her attraction to him? After all he didn't wear a wedding band and the bullet bras were a part of the Company dress code.

After he left, she took off her flats, opened the box, and pulled out the two stiletto heeled pumps. Linda was astonished at the sight of needled toed black kid leather pumps as she held them in front her. The height of the thin stiletto heels absolutely amazed and overwhelmed her, while at the same time they seemed to thrill her in an unusual sexy manner. Her heart started pounding and she felt herself staring at the wicked pumps as if she were mesmerized by them.

Even though Linda didn't know much about shoe quality, particularly high heels, but she could tell that these opera pumps with needle toes were the highest quality of finely tooled black kid leather. They had well over 5 inch thin stiletto heels, low cut rounded throats, and beige outsoles. Linda marveled at the height of the heel as she had never seen any heels that high except maybe on some TV movie.

She set the shoes on the floor and looked at a folded piece of paper that came with the footwear and noted that the chart indicated that for a size 6-1/2 shoe size this heel height was 5-1/4 inches and produced a 64 degree arch angle and a 40 degree heel angle. That arch and heel angle was the lowest heel height for her shoe size in the ultra high heel range according to the information on the paper.

Linda put the flats back in the box and then put them in the bottom drawer of her desk. She carefully slipped on one of the pumps on her left foot and discovered that it fit comfortably, but securely, showing a large amount of toe cleavage. Likewise, her right foot was shod in a similar manner. She set both shoe soles flat on the floor in front her chair and then slowly slid them out away from the chair thereby increasing the angle that her front insteps and ankles were bent. She started feel some pain when her arch angle was well beyond what would have been required to just stand in those stilettos. Linda then slid her feet back towards the chair and then repeated the process again as suggested by the women in HR. The woman also said that procedure should help her to train for continually wearing ultra high heels as well as doing her high heel raises that she had also suggested that Linda should continue to do at home every evening and on weekends.

Linda did manage to display her shapely legs, enhanced by the tall heels, in a fashionable way from the open front reception desk although she didn't have time to do much instep or ankle stretching because she was overwhelmed with the pace of that business day. She had to log in and out all the many visitors coming and going as well as try to learn the particulars of their scheduling system and meet and remember the sales and marketing staff that she was to keep track of in that system.

Linda was very proficient and picked up on her duties very quickly. Mark commented to her at the end of the first day that she had done a great job in learning her duties so quickly with the maze of things she had to do under very hectic conditions. He did mention that her legs looked good in those stilettos that she was still wearing setting at her desk.

123456...9