Unusual Conditions for Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was thrilled with his comment and went home, after replacing her stilettos that she wore most of the day, with the pointed toed flats. She was so happy to actually feel that she was really contributing something to the success of the firm on her first day at work and that he must have also been attracted to her with his comment about her legs.

The second day went pretty much as the first although there wasn't as much activity as there was on Monday. Linda finally had some time to notice that the office staff's, both men and women, were all impeccably dressed. Even the visitors seemed more formally dressed than she had anticipated. All the men on the sales staff wore dark three piece suits and wingtips, while the women wore tightly belted two piece suits with skirts hemmed to above the knee. They all seemed to wear color coordinated stiletto heeled pumps with a minimum of what appeared to be 5-1/4 inch heels which was the height that she was only allowed to display while setting at her, open front reception desk. She had been so busy the day before; Linda hadn't noticed the attire of the staff, or visitors for that matter.

After she became more confident in performing her job duties that day, Linda started to look more closely at the pumps that she was wearing while sitting at her desk. They really started to intrigue her now that all the women in the office seemed to act as if they were wearing tennis shoes as they moved about. She even tried to emphasize the toe cleavage in a sexy way for the clients and potential customers as she scheduled appointments for them to speak with someone on the sales staff.

Linda was also becoming accustomed to how the bullet bra looked with her blouse and tightly belted waist. It wasn't long before she even flaunted the pointed look to a limited degree, much like she had for Mark on her first day, when she turned and answered the phone or typed on the computer keyboard; just enough to show that she was proud of her figure, but still maintaining a professional business standard. After all it was the Company's dress code.

Linda was also becoming focused on the training that she must have before being allowed to even stand or walk in those stunning stilettos. She didn't think much about it when the HR woman mentioned it last week, but when she went home that evening, Linda practiced doing the heel raises, as suggested by that woman, in order to help with her high heel training that was planned for this weekend if she succeeded in her first week of work. She also consistently wore the cone bra at home with her business attire in anticipation of putting on a good show this coming Friday.

So on Wednesday and Thursday, she mixed and matched the two different skirts and two blouses that they had sent to her apartment along with her bullet bras, but still wore the flats to and from the office and then changed into the 5-1/4 inch stilettos while setting at her desk. As Linda was told by HR on her first day, she could practice stretching her ankles and insteps, when she had time, by holding her feet flat on the floor and move them backward and forward to increase and then decrease the tension on her forward instep and ankle muscles and tendons. She did that exercise when she had time and noticed that she could increase her arch angle each day and in conjunction with heel raises at home, Linda felt that she was making great progress in the process to wear ultra high heels.

By Friday, the day that she was to wear the cone bra for the representatives from Fit and Form Lingerie Company, Nancy had become comfortable and self-confident wearing bullet bras at work all week. And, after practicing wearing the cone bra and tight blouse every evening at her apartment, she was looking forward to her big day at work. Nancy spent extra time with her makeup and tried to be a little more severe with it as well as styling her black hair up in a more elegant fashion giving her a bitchier look. She also made sure to tease her nipples to full mast. The cone bra with the Velcro scratchy pads at the cup tips would take it from there.

Linda arrived early at the office and went directly to her desk and slipped on the black calf 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels. Mark arrived in a few minutes and stopped at her desk and said that when group arrived around 9 o'clock, she should sign them in and give him a call and he would be back to take them to a conference room.

Before Mark left, he leaned down and put his hand on her desk and said, "I really like the way you look and that bra really presents a fabulous fifties sweater girl look. The visiting reps should really be impressed. Why don't you turn and pretend to pick up that company information book on the table behind you so I can see how that bra compares to the one you showed me on the first day."

"Yes sir," Linda quipped as if she were obeying an order from her superior.

She half turned presenting a profile view and leaned back in an extreme manner so that the tips of her cone bra looked to almost rip through her tight fitting blouse.

Linda held the pose for Mark as he smiled and said, "I like the way that bra presents your best points."

"Thank you. I was hoping you would like it," she responded in a fliting manner.

"I certainly do and so will the visiting representatives when they arrive as well. I'm sure you will put on a good show for them," Mark replied as he turned and walked away.

For the next half an hour as the regular employees arrived, most everyone including the women, complemented Linda on her appearance and wished her luck on attracting the bra company to sign with New Word. The word had gone out that she was going to be making the first positive impression for the Company by wearing their own cone bra at the reception desk.

Linda was very proud that she was getting that much support for being such a short term employee. Exactly at 9:00 AM the front door opened and a group of four men and two women came in and stood in front of her reception desk and said that they were from the Fit and Form Lingerie Company. Linda asked them to individually sign in while she called Mark. They were all impeccably dressed; the men in three piece suits and the two women wearing smartly tailored suits and extra high stiletto heels of about 4-3/4 inches.

After the first man signed in, who appeared to be in charge of the group, he asked Linda, "Is that the sample bra that we sent last week?"

"Yes it is, I've been practicing wearing it all week so that you could see how we could help promote your new line of cone bras," Linda replied professionally.

She had no idea where that response came from since she had not been instructed to say any more than to welcome them New World. It was if her words were coming from someone else, but the question about her bra somehow hit a nerve and she couldn't help but to open up like a book.

The well-dressed man introduced himself as Frank Gordon and said to Linda, "Well it's a pleasant surprise to see how you and your company are really devoting its resources so well for our arrival. You'll have to come to our meeting later and further discuss what you think about our new line of bras."

"Well, thank you very much. I appreciate your comments," Linda again replied in a professional manner as Mark walked up to the desk.

Linda introduced Mark to the group leader and said that they had all registered and he then turned and led them to the elevator to go to a conference room on an upper level of the building.

The meeting went on all morning with lunch served to all that were in that conference. At about 3:00 PM Mark called Linda and asked if she could up the conference room as quickly as possible and said that she should call her backup to cover for her while she came up to the meeting. Linda complied and changed back into her pointed toe flats and headed to the elevator to attend the meeting. She thought to herself during the elevator ride, what could a five day old employee possibly contribute an important meeting like this one? Linda then remembered that the lead Rep from the bra company said that she should come to the meeting and further expound her thoughts on the cone bra she was wearing.

Linda tried to think of something to say to them as she approached the conference room where Mark was waiting for her, standing by the open door with a big smile on his face. He quickly ushered her inside where the six representatives and much of the New World's upper management were seated around the long conference table. She only knew them by their pictures on the organization chart that HR had provided during her initial interview. Linda noticed that they all seemed to be smiling and in a joyous mood as she entered the room.

Mark led her to the head of the table and stood near Linda as he introduced her to all in the room even though the six from the bra company already encountered her from their experience when checking in that morning. His introduction was more for the upper management team of New World who obviously didn't know who she was other than what Mark had said earlier in the meeting. The management team of four men and two women seemed to be very pleased with her arrival.

Mark had Linda face him at the head of the table so that the group had a perfect profile view of her extremely pointed chest.

"I'm pleased to inform you that we have won the marketing contract of the Fit and Form Lingerie Company," he stated very confidently to Linda in joyful tone of voice.

"That's great. I've only been here a short time, but I know how much it meant to the Company to get this account," Linda happily responded, but wondered why he brought her up to the meeting room to specifically announce the win to such a short term employee.

Still facing Linda he said, "There is one caveat to this deal. They want you to be the primary model and spokesperson in the kickoff advertising campaign. The representatives said that they were particularly impressed with how well you filled out the cone bra cups and definitely want you to be the face of the marketing effort to introduce their new cone bra line! So what do you think?"

Linda was surprised, but not embarrassed, by Mark's announcement and she instantly felt proud that the company reps were that impressed with the way she wore their cone bra. She also felt her arousal level rise as her nipples further stiffened. It seemed that once again, her exhibitionist tendencies had been further exposed by his comment about how well she filled out her cone bra tips, obviously a reference to her extra-long and diamond hard nipples.

After very little hesitation, Linda turned to the company reps setting at the table near where she was standing and once again, heard herself saying, "Oh, I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. I really appreciate your comments and will definitely look forward to your ideas to introduce your new line of bras."

Mark then commented and questioned, "I'm happy and I know that these people here from Fit and Form Lingerie Company are as well since you are so enthusiastic about this line of bras. They really would like to know what in particular, you liked about this bra?"

"I like many things about it including the extremely sharp pointed reinforced cups, the scratchy tips, but most importantly, the lace up feature is definitely my favorite. Since I see that the 'Fifties Sweater Girl' look seems to be coming back, I've not seen any other bra with that unique feature. It forces my breasts into such perfect cones!" Linda forcefully replied to the group at large.

She thought to herself after giving that answer, how embarrassed she would have been about her candid comments if all this would have happened a week ago. Her conservative upbringing certainly had turned around in the last week after her experiences at New World.

"Sounds like you have some excellent points for marketing this bra line. I want you to be involved in putting together those same sale points for both the major distributors as well as for the general public at large," the lead representative replied to Linda and Mark concurrently.

"We will definitely do that and to let you know, we'll be getting her into ultra high heels just like she was wearing at her desk today. Linda is wearing flats so that she doesn't develop ant bad habits while standing and walking in those stiletto heels. As a matter of fact she will be starting that training tonight at an offsite training facility and ultra high heels will also play a large in this ad campaign," Mark responded to his comment.

"Good, I was wondering about that when I saw her walk into the room. Please keep me apprised of your detailed marketing plan over the next few weeks," the lead rep instructed Mark.

Mark instructed Linda to return to her desk and he would see her after the meeting adjourned. She quickly complied and walked to the elevator.

Later that afternoon when the visitors had left the building, Mark came back to Linda's desk and complemented her on her performance that day, both at the reception desk as well as in the conference room in front of the customer. He also mentioned how well she performed her other duties including how well she had picked up on the new scheduling system. Since she had performed so well on all fronts, she had more than qualified her for the offsite training program and much more. He said that there should be a letter delivered to her tonight together with a gift certificate for some additional office business suits and high heels as well as other services that she needed to take advantage of this weekend while at the retreat.

Mark emphasized that her cone bra performance had more than justified giving her a brand new wardrobe. He also let Linda know that he noticed her new higher heeled shoes and appreciated her not attempting to walk in those 5-1/4 inch stilettos the past few days before her training this weekend.

He also asked Linda what she thought of those stilettos that she was still wearing as they spoke. Linda responded honestly and said that when she first saw them they seemed intimidating, but after she got over the initial shock of the heel height, she really liked the way they looked and felt and that she was definitely looking forward to this weekend because she really wanted to learn to wear them properly.

Linda also said that in addition to the clothing and high heels, she enjoyed wearing the bullet bras and she just loved the cone bra look and was excited about modeling it for the Company's advertising campaign.

Mark said he was pleased she was happy with the dress code as well as the ultra high heels and cone bra in particular. She should also concentrate on enjoying her new wardrobe fitting and weekend retreat so that she would be ready for work on Monday by wearing her new business suit and high heels to the office. He said that she should come in a little early on Monday so that she could model her new look for him privately. He also said that she should enjoy her new job requirements now that she was going to be lead model and spokesperson for the Fit and Form Lingerie Company. He said those specialized additional job requirements and training details would be outlined for her this weekend at the training facility.

Mark continued and said that since she seemed so excited about wearing the cone bra in the conference room; he had taken the lead and asked the company to send some more samples in her size so she could wear them to work all the time, or anywhere else for that matter. As a matter of fact, he said she could still wear the one that she had on now till Tuesday when the other samples will come via overnight express.

"Does that mean I can wear it to work Monday as well and model it for you privately as well," Linda flirting asked.

"Absolutely, and I want you to wear a tight white sweater rather than the company blouse on Monday. I want to see how you look with and without your suit jacket if you get the point," Mark declared using another play on words.

"Oh I have just the sweater in mind for your request; or is it and order?"

"Let's make it an order since from now on I'm going to personally direct your new role at New World," he responded in a somewhat forceful manner which caused Linda's nipples to further stiffen and visibly cause her cone bra to become sharper pointed than they had been all day.

Of course Mark didn't miss her reaction to his "order" and remarked, "I think you are going to be very happy working with me on this project."

He then left Linda's desk to return to his cubical. Linda finished out the rest of the afternoon at her desk, but was definitely looking forward with anticipation to tonight's retreat.

Linda was almost giddy as she went back to her apartment that evening and had pretty well forgotten that she had to wear the company supplied attire in her first week at work because of her previously conservative wardrobe. She had developed the habit of almost always casually dressing from her mother and therefore hadn't gotten into high heels even though stilettos had come back into fashion since she was in grade school.

Linda's mother was old fashioned in that she always dressed very plain and hence taught her daughter to do the same. Her mother had used very little make up and again that trait was passed on to Linda. She was not necessarily repressive with Linda, but still didn't want Linda to dress in the current fashion trends and certainly did not want her to highlight her rather nice figure. Linda was therefore taught to be a "Plain Jane" most of her life.

In her Junior Year in high school Linda wanted to order a pair of three and a half inch spike heels from a mail order house, but her mother made her order a pair of the two and a quarter inch kitten heels for the prom. Linda was disappointed, but did not challenge her mother. Those were the same pumps that Linda still had today and were the ones that she mastered the basics of correctly wearing high heels although she rarely ever wore them after that prom. She did buy a pair of 3 inch spike heels when she was in college to wear for special occasions.

Linda had just turned twenty one and moved into the apartment with Nancy even before she had interviewed with New World for the job. Even though she didn't have a super good job, she could just make ends meet with her sales clerk job since she wasn't paying tuition for school. Nancy was two years older than Linda and was much more aggressive and trendy in her clothes and makeup as well as her personality.

Linda really was happy that she got out from under her mother's wings and to be on her own, but she held no grudge against her. This week at work caused her to think about how plain her clothes and lifestyle in general had become. She was really excited when the Fed Ex man rang the doorbell and presented her with the large envelope that she was expecting. Nancy wasn't home yet, so she had the place to herself and decided to open the envelope in the TV room of their apartment.

Inside the Fed Ex shipping envelope was another large white envelope impressively embossed in silver with the name of her company and addressed to her. Linda slit the sealed envelope to expose a large color greeting card with the photograph of some yellow roses lying on a modern clear glass table top along with a business card, with only the name SHAFERLINES detailed on it. The final objects on the table in the photograph was a pair of long needle nosed black suede pumps with stiletto heels that must have been well over six and a half inches in height! They were so high that the shoe insteps were arched about ten degrees past the vertical. Linda had never even imagined pumps with heels so high. In fact, the highest heels that she had ever seen were the ones that she and the other women were wearing this week at the office. Even those couldn't hold a candle to the ones in this picture. The extremely high quality of the greeting card photograph, including the objects in it, actually took her breath away for an instant. She slowly opened the card and read the words out loud that were embossed, again in silver, inside.

123456...9