Unusual First Meeting Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh! she sighed. "I love getting some strange cock but it always feels so good when I get yours back in me. Other guys are exciting to fuck but it feels so much better cos with you because then it's making love."

"I know." I replied. "I feel exactly the same. It's great to fuck someone different but so much better with you, especially when I'm reclaiming you with your cunt full of someone else's cum and your mouth tasting of someone else's spunk too. It just turns me on so much.

"Yeah!" she said, "I'm the same with feeling your cock all slippery from someone else's pussy and tasting her on your tongue too. It's just so hot."

We made love for a while and then decided we were both fucked out and not likely to cum any time soon, so it was time for a break. The others were feeling the same as they were breaking apart and climbing out of the tub.

There was a large cabinet close to the door we came in by. Miles opened the doors which rolled to each side and revealed a large chiller full of assorted drinks, both alcoholic and water or soft drinks. Miles looked at Angie and I and said,

"Just help yourselves to whatever you want. Our business brings enough in that we don't have to worry about funding drinks for everyone. We always do at our little gatherings. I look at it as one of my contributions to the preservation movement. Staff morale, as it were."

We all sat around on the loungers with our drinks and chatted. It wasn't long, though, before a couple of people said they were tired and were heading home. Angie and I decided to head home too so after thanking our hosts we drove home to sleep.

I will start the next episode soon. Please vote and comment if you like what you have read so far.

12