Unveiling His Seduction

Story Info
His passionate touches ignite a fire within me.
1.7k words
4.22
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers

He has me pinned to the bed, his hand at my throat. My skin is on fire where it touches his, and I want more. His weight presses heavily on top of mine, and my naked body sinks deeper into the mattress. Even if I can't move and he could break me in two, it feels good--and right--to give myself up to him in this way. As he leans in close to my ear, his smoky scent envelops me like a heady drug, filling me with euphoria so strong I could drown in it.

"I will take my time playing with you," he murmurs, his voice low and sultry.

My skin prickles with anticipation as I feel his breath move against my ear and neck. Every slow exhale sends a delicious shiver through me, like a secret promise of the pleasure that awaits me. He tips his head in question and waits for me to give him permission to continue. His eyes blaze with desire, a lustful hunger growing in their dark depths. He looks at me like he wants to devour every inch of me, an insatiable craving for more pulsing through him. I can't help but tremble at the intensity of it--it's almost animalistic--like he must have me or else perish from starvation.

The air around us is heavy and thick with electricity, as if something wild is about to be unleashed. A lump forms in my throat as I slowly part my lips and give him a single, shuddering nod, signaling my consent. As I wait for his next move, every nerve ending in my body seems to come alive with raw energy.

Time seems to have stopped and all of existence revolves around this very moment. Every sensation is amplified, from the faint rumble of my thunderous heart to the glistening droplets of sweat trickling down my lip. The anticipation screams like wildfire through my veins, threatening to consume everything in its path. I am willing to let him do whatever he wants with me, and he knows it.

He smiles devilishly before lowering his mouth to the curve of my neck. His lips brush against my skin, sending heat through my body, and I melt into him, my heart pounding against his naked chest. My skin erupts in goosebumps as his lips glide gently down my neck. A rush of emotions floods from my heart to my head, and I become completely immersed in the moment, letting out the tiniest moans of pleasure and tilting my head, exposing more of myself to him as a silent invitation to continue exploring.

His feather-light caresses tempt me to arch into him, but his firm hold on my throat keeps me still--so tantalizingly close and yet still out of reach. My heart is pounding in my ears, and I can hardly breathe, let alone think, as his tongue traces gentle circles up my neck, leaving a burning trail of heat behind. He buries his face in my hair, inhaling deeply. Then he nuzzles my hair out of the way and kisses the sensitive skin behind my ear, which causes me to shiver slightly.

Taking my earlobe between his lips, he gently sucks it, knowing it will drive me insane. My hands want to reach out and wrap around his neck, drawing him closer, and I instinctively pull on my restraints. The metal clamps bite into my wrists, firmly holding me in place, and I groan in frustration.

He lets out a soft, deep chuckle that makes my body ache with desire. The roughness of his stubble tantalizes me as he moves methodically down the side of my face. His lips barely graze against my skin, sending shivers of pleasure up and down my body with each kiss on my blushing cheeks and around my delicate jawline, until they linger at the corners of my trembling mouth.

His lips part slightly, and he presses them gently against mine as our tongues meet and push against each other. Fireworks go off in my mind, and all I can focus on is the feeling of his warm breath and soft lips against mine as he kisses me deeply. His tongue glides across my bottom lip and his teeth gently tug on it before he pulls away, leaving me feeling slightly dizzy. The mischievous smile on his lips betrays his covert game of playing with my emotions and arousing a deep yearning that I am powerless to stop.

My heart drums faster with anticipation as he leans in again. Every inch of me begs for more, and my eyes roll back in blissful pleasure as I feel the heat of his soft lips caress my flesh. I feel his tongue dart out and lick me at that sweet spot just above my collarbone, then his teeth graze me there for a split second--just long enough for me to register that sensation before his mouth returns to kissing my neck. A little moan escapes me, and I feel him smile against my skin. The moment I feel his tongue flicker out and lick me again, this time just at the base of my throat, I shudder.

He lingers a little longer with each kiss until he finally nips at me with his teeth. The sting is intense, like tiny lightning bolts shooting through my veins. He bites at that spot again, this time harder. My core bursts into flames, and I wish he was already inside of me.

His right thumb traces lazy circles over the hollow of my throat, sending a fire pulse through my body as his hand descends down my throat until it forms a vice-like grip on the back of my neck. Nothing exists except the two of us at this moment, and nothing matters except what we're about to do together. Everything has faded into silence, leaving us alone with our passion while I wait impatiently for him to make the next step. He pulls back just enough to catch my gaze.

"Do you like it?" he asks, his voice low and gruff.

As I nod slowly, trying to steady myself enough to form words, my breath catches in my throat, and a barely audible "Yes" escapes my lips. My heart is hammering against my ribcage and a hot liquid desire pools deep in my belly as he holds me captive with his gaze. He makes a light, zigzagging motion with his fingers down my arm. The gentle pressure on my skin is like a brand; it makes me want to give in to the intense need that it awakens.

He smiles knowingly, then traces the line once more, pressing harder this time so that his fingers leave a warmer sensation behind. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have him mark me, his imprint permanently embedded in my flesh. With each touch, the flame of my passion grows brighter. I become acutely aware of how wet I am and how desperately I want him.

His eyes seem to be saying, "I know you're dying for me and I'm loving every second of torturing you by making you wait."

This game is about more than just getting him off. It's about the thrill of wanting each other so badly, but wanting even more to hold back because you know how much more intense it will be when you finally give in. You want to savor the moment, drawing out every touch and making it feel like the first time, the last time, and everything in between.

His hand slides down my shoulder, a feather-light touch sending shivers down my spine. I whimper helplessly as his scorching touch moves down my body, leaving a trail of fire along my collarbone and down to my breasts. His fingers trace a tantalizing path on my skin as he moves them slowly and deliberately lower and lower, leaving rippling desire in their wake.

All thoughts and logic abandon me, building to a blissful crescendo that only grows more intense with each passing moment we share like this. As lust pervades every cell in my body, I fully surrender to this sensual experience. His sultry affection drifts towards my most intimate area, and I gasp softly as his forefinger slides inside me. As he works his finger in and out of me, gently exploring my depths, I can't help but moan.

"You're so wet for me," he whispers as he trails his lips up my neck.

He spreads my wetness up my labia with his finger, slowly making its way up to my clitoris, which he circles around before gently pushing down. As his finger strokes my most sensitive spot, my eyes flutter shut, and I can feel my muscles tighten in anticipation of the pleasure I know is coming. He reaches lower, inserting two fingers into me, gently massaging my inner walls and exploring the depths of my core. His thumb circles my sensitive nub in just the right way to make me quiver as he slowly pumps his fingers in and out of my pussy.

As he gradually increases the pressure and speed with which he rubs my clitoris and massages my inner walls, I can feel my core pulsing. My body trembles as I try to keep the immense pleasure that is building up inside me from exploding at any moment, and my eyes beg him to let me.

His gaze penetrates my soul as he looks deeply into my eyes and speaks with a tender voice, "You can let go now."

My pulse races to the beat of life, and a torrent of intense pleasure flows through me until I explode in a brilliant explosion of light and raw emotion. With my eyes rolling back, I shiver from head to toe as an incredible wave of ecstasy sweeps over me. I feel as if I'm floating in a sea of bliss, happily nestled in a world of harmony and contentment.

Still reeling from the effects of my orgasm, I barely notice when he takes his fingers out. He rests his head on my chest and listens to my exasperated heartbeat come back down to a steady, relaxed rhythm. We lie there for what seems like an eternity, enjoying the peace and comfort of being so close. The bond I share with him goes beyond any visible mark--it's something deeper, more meaningful, and more permanent in my heart.

EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers