All Comments on 'Unveiling His Seduction'

by EMoon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Emoon, you are an artist in words; a really skilled writer. Once again you have cause the rise that I always hope for when I read your work - and, dear lady (I assume you're a lady), you have never disappointed. I've been thinking what it is about your work that I find so compelling. Perhaps, you'd care to know. First, the stories are shortish. That's a big plus. You also write in a beautifully sexy, sensuous style. In addition your stories are all entirely plausible. I find myself thinking "I did that!" or "I almost did that!" or "that could - maybe can/will! - happen to me." This is vital to a good story. Also, your characters are real and attractive. No sluts or unwanted violence. Your situations are enticing. Most of all however you never fail to stir my blood with the result I desire; and likely the result you wanted to create in your many readers. Thank you for all you've done for me.

EMoonEMoonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment! It really means a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEMoon@EMoon
I'm an erotica writer who enjoys weaving a sensual web of words to awaken your mind and stimulate your body.