Unwind

Story Info
You had a long day at work and decided to unwind.
2.5k words
4.62
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You laid in your bed after a long day at your accounting job. It was the time of the year when you're required to work longer hours and you wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep.

Or better yet, unload your stress by pressing a vibrator against your entrance or use a sex machine, in which you do sometimes. That sounds like a better idea. You had had enough staring at the computer screen for 10 hours today, despite taking a 10-15 minutes break every hour per the company health policy.

It's Friday at 7pm, and you decided to try something different for once. You actually want someone with you to help relieve you of the heavy weighted stress instead of having to do all that work. But you don't know anybody who's willing to do the dirty with you. You weren't in a relationship either so it was either at the bar or one of those sites where you can find your one night stand. You decided to do the latter because you're too tired to go out.

Upon changing your work clothes to your lingerie, you settled into your bed before going on the InstantHookups website on your phone. You answered a few questions with drop down choices, such as asking who are you, in which you responded, "I'm a woman looking for lesbian". Next, you chose power lesbians as a hookup preference, body type in which you chose "fit". When you came across the question asking you what type of hookup you're looking for, you actually had to think about it for a minute.

You had your head buried in your accounting work, which required a great deal of attention to details amongst other things. You hardly have time to have sex with someone, much less party at a club. It was actually your co-worker's idea to take a break and go on a date since you've been working so hard and she noticed that you seemed sexually frustrated. You agreed but you decided to improvise a little and go on a dating site.

You couldn't decide if you wanted a one night stand or a friend with benefits type of relationship. Besides, you weren't so sure of yourself if you ended up loving the woman enough to actually start a relationship with her. Part of the reason is that you like guys as well and were in love with a couple of them. After weighing the pros and cons of each choice, you choose friends with benefits because you know you're gonna want this more than once.

After specifically describing the woman you wanted to hook up with and scrolling through all the pictures of potential matches, you chose the perfect match.

Her name is Chara and she's a very attractive woman and she's just your type. She texted you first, asking how you are doing and you told her that you got off work at an accounting firm. You explained that you had been working extra hours and wanted someone to help you unwind because you're too tired and tense.

She replied that she's more than happy to help you out. You gave her your address and she'll be there shortly. You can feel your pussy throb in excitement at her response that she'll make sure you have the best sex.

After what seems like an eternity, you heard your door knock around the same time you received a "I'm here" text from the girl. Getting up from your bed, you put on your thin robe before going over to open the door. Meeting the woman you requested, that's when you knew you made the right choice.

She looked even more attractive; she's wearing a small purple t-shirt and black shorts with a pair of flip-flops and she had her hair down with some wavy curls going on. Above all, she seems really sweet. She has a big toothy smile and sounded happy when she said hi before she confirmed your name, in which you nodded before letting her in.

"Oh wow, you look very pretty," you said, kinda nervously, but Chara just smiled kindly. You then remember your manners. "Oh, uh, would you like something to drink?"

"Ah, thank you. I already had a bottle of water just a bit earlier. Would you like to get started?" You nodded. So far, this is going great, although you tried not to get your hope too high to prevent disappointment. She took your hand as you escorted her to your large bedroom.

As you walked closer to your room, you felt your body getting heated up in excitement as you thought of this lady pleasuring you so good. You know you're gonna want to get in between her legs at some point too.

After locking the door shut, Chara hung her purse on the desk chair in the corner of your room before wrapping her arms around you and gently placing a kiss on your lips. She slowly stroked your sides up and down as you relished this moment; it felt more romantic rather than a one night stand. The way she does it so graciously, you wondered what she's doing in such a crazy hookup site that definitely has creepy perverts there. But you pushed the thoughts away; at least you met someone like her anyway instead of someone who's mediocre and doesn't meet your standards.

Her hand found its way to the knot of your robe, and untied it before she peeled it off your body, revealing your red lingerie. Chara smiled as she admired your body, which is also fit. She traced her fingers from your collar bones to your thighs, making you tingle from the touch. As she explored your body through the tips of her finger, you decided to do the same. Slipping your hands underneath her shirt, you can feel the smooth texture of her skin as you rubbed your hands over her torso. At one point, you let your hands travel down to her rear end and gently grabbed it. Chara bit your lips in response before she pushed off one of your straps. You grabbed the hems of her shirt before peeling it off, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. You began to rub her chest as you let her remove your lingerie, dropping it down to the floor. You can feel your pussy throb in excitement. This beats any night where you have to do the work to get off. You stepped out of it and kicked it to the side before laying down on your back, opening your legs wide for her to devour you.

You weren't wearing anything underneath either so all Chara sees is a pair of long legs spread wide open, showing your wet pussy for her to eat. She didn't think twice before kneeling down and started kissing your inner thighs as she rubbed your exterior area. Your pussy throbbed as you felt her hot breath, making you excited. You had never been with anyone, much less them between your legs.

Her tongue started to tease your clit, barely swiping against your labia. You groaned slightly as you begged her to take you in. It wasn't long until she abided by your demands, her tongue slowly swiping up and down intimately. Her hands moving up and down your torso before one of them stroked your right breast, squeezing your nipple before doing the same to the other one.You closed your eyes as you laid your head on the pillow, enjoying every second of her hot tongue against your pussy and her hand on your breast.

You were moaning as she gradually sped up her pace, placing your hand behind her head. It felt so good feeling that warm tongue swiping against your inner fold. You never had anyone do that for you before, so feeling that sensation, especially from an attractive woman, made it mind-blowing. Her thumb made a circular motion around your clit, adding to the pleasure. You held your left leg by holding your shin.

After a few minutes of her tongue swiping up and down against your pussy, Chara stood up and asked if you had any vibrators laying around, in which you said yes and pointed out the box in the corner of the room. After digging through it, she pulled out your favorite one, a pink heating tongue vibrator that has multiple functions. You can feel your pussy throb in anticipation as she walked back to where she was and kneeled between your legs. She rubbed your womanhood with the tip until it was wet enough for you to push it in. She turned it on, causing the tongue to go back up and down like an actual tongue. Your body jerked and your hands gripped at your bed sheet as you moaned at the sensation. She slowly moved it back and forth, and you can feel your pussy gushing, which sent you begging for more.

Chara responded by pressing the frequency button a few times. The increasing frequency along with the heat gradually rising from 100 to 113 degrees is enough for you to go crazy, making you scream as your head tosses left and right. She thrusts faster, fucking your weeping hole. You can feel your wet sex dripping down your thighs as she pressed her thumb on your clit hard, abusing it. Your moans turned into incoherent pleading and it didn't take long until you cum hard. Your pussy feels like it's on fire, and she continues what she's doing until she eventually slows down and pulls out the vibrator. She put the vibrator on the bedside table before leaned in and licked up every drop on your inner thigh.

"That... that felt so good," you whispered. "Now you."

Chara grabbed your hand and helped you off the bed. As you sat up, she leaned in and kissed you passionately. The feeling is pretty addictive, as you spent the next 5 minutes sucking each other's face off.

After pulling away, Chara laid down on her back as she removed her shorts. You bite your lip as you run your hands from her breast to her hardening clit to her sides before her inner thigh. Her pretty bare little pussy looks so desirable, wet and throbbing. Her breath quickens under the anticipation; you enjoy teasing her and driving her crazy.

You leave little kisses around her inner thigh as you place your finger over her cunt, your fingertips barely touching her clit.

"Please, do it already," Chara begged. Not wanting her to have to wait another second, you lean in and swipe your tongue over her slit. She sighed as she ran her hand on the back of your head, feeling the ecstasy of your tongue as you lick in an intimate manner. You've been wanting this for so long and now you're finally eating a woman out. You barely met her an hour ago but there's just something about her that appeals to you compared to guys you talked to.

The guys you've spoken to didn't meet your standards. They would lead you on, barely give you enough attention, and play with your feelings. Since you're bisexual, you decide to switch over to women. The thought of this sweet girl being with you by allowing you between her legs makes you grateful you're attracted to women.

You continue your intimate licking as she shudders at the sensation. She tasted so good and you felt a pang of possessiveness in your chest; you want no one else to have her. You felt her hand holding your head in place as she moaned loudly. It's an addicting feeling, being between a pretty woman's thigh in your Chicago penthouse after a long day of work.

You increased your pace and you felt her writhing from overstimulation. You pulled back to catch your breath and rapidly rubbed her throbbing cunt with your thumb, all the while praising her and saying sweet nothings.

You slipped your index finger into her entrance before adding a second finger and began thrusting, sending her careening in pleasure as her grips on the sheet tightened. You leaned in and started licking small circles on her pretty clit rapidly.

She was moaning heavily as she whispered, "Ahh... it feels so good..."

Just as she was nearing her peak, you pulled out your fingers and moved your head away from her pussy, causing her to groan in frustration.

"Patience, baby," you said as you placed a kiss on her inner thigh before getting up and grabbing a vibrator from the box. After plugging it in, you set it aside as you rubbed her pussy for a little bit before pushing your thumb in her entrance. You then used your free hand to press the vibrating head against her pussy, immediately drawing a long, keen moan from her.

"Ohhh, ahh," she moaned as you rubbed the vibrator. Like you thought before, you only met her tonight but there's just something about her that's drawn to you. Is it her beauty, her gentle personality and the ability to make you feel good? You're not sure yet, but you can't wait to get to know her. Screw that dating site, you want to know more about this lady.

You started rubbing the vibrator a little faster, as you curled your thumb in her pussy. She jerked her hips upward at the change in pace. You felt your pussy throb at the sight of her pretty face contorted in pleasure as you pressed the vibrator a little harder. Her toes were curling as your thumb made circular motion into her pussy.

"My pretty girl... you like that, don't you," you whisper breathily, to which she responds with a huff yes. You continue your pace until she moans louder, arching her back as she climaxes hard.

You licked up every drop of her cum, before going to her pretty cunt and resume your licking, causing her to grip the sheet.

"Please, I can't..." she begged quietly as she tossed her head left and right as you furiously ate her out. You can feel her feet on your shoulder, making futile attempts to push you off. Once you were done, you placed kisses on her pusey. You've been admiring her all night and decided that maybe this will be more than friends with benefits.

You crawled up to her and kissed her passionately, your hand on her cheek. You pulled back and looked at her deep in the eyes, feeling the romance kick in as you pushed the hair out of her face. She was extremely beautiful. Guys can't compete to her standards.

The aftercare is exquisite, taking your time cleaning up after yourselves, and lending her your nightclothes. Before falling asleep, Chara asked you on a date, to which you happily said yes. She placed a kiss on your lips before making herself comfortable on your chest and fell asleep.