Unwitting Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The boys plan to go golfing in the morning and will probably be done right after lunch at the club. Do you think you could arrange for you and your children to be occupied all afternoon tomorrow? You'll need to take them somewhere so Roy will not be in a rush to get home after golfing. Give him the afternoon with nothing but free time on his hands, no special tasks to do around the house. Do you think you could arrange to do something like that?"

"Sure, I suppose I could take them to my sister's. Roy's not too crazy about her, says she's too bossy, so he wouldn't want to go with us if we visited her. He'd think he had a 'get out of jail free' card. I could spend all afternoon with her and then pick up something for supper on the way home that evening."

"Perfect. That'll work. Don't tell him about your plans until he's ready to leave in the morning for the golf course. You don't want to give him time to make plans to do anything else. Tell him he deserves some free time to himself and encourage him to take it. That should play right into Carl's hands." Tina added.

"What is it that Carl has planned for Roy tomorrow?"

"He'll be talking to him some more from a different perspective in a roundabout way that will hopefully persuade Roy to open his mind to new ways of thinking. But he needs Roy to be free of any distractions to make it work. And that's where you come in. Now when you get home tomorrow, don't ask him any questions about his day. It's best if he is left to his own thoughts after Carl talks with him. When you first plant a seed in the ground, you need to water it and give it time to germinate. Carl will plant a seed in Roy's mind, water it, and hopefully it will begin to grow soon." Tina explained.

"I'll do my part. You can count on me. I just hope that Carl has better luck than I did at reaching gaining his acceptance to try it at least once." Marla hoped.

The next morning Marla executed her role. Right before Roy left for his golf outing, she quickly explained that her sister had called asking for them to visit and told him to enjoy his day of fun with no responsibilities. She said they would be gone all afternoon and not return until supper time. She kissed him before he left with her fingers crossed for good luck.

Carl was an avid golfer and, not wishing to dissuade others from playing rounds with him, he usually kept the scores close with his partners, unless he was golfing alone, then he'd go all out. Today, he let Roy soundly win, extemporaneously expressing Roy's exponential improvement. Since Roy easily won the round, Carl treated him to a great lunch and more than a few beers. He was endeavoring to heighten Roy's susceptibility to suggestion, inducing him to take the first step toward involvement in his plan. As lunch was wrapping up, knowing that Roy was feeling very good about himself, Carl spoke up.

"You know, Roy, you could do me a big favor."

"What would that be? Tina's car acting up again?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. Hell, we're both adults here. Let me just get right to the point. I'm sure you're well aware of the lifestyle that Tina and I are engaged in. And before you start getting your dander up, I'm not talking about you or Marla getting physically involved with us in this, unless you change your mind. No, but I could use your help with a situation that could rejuvenate and keep things fresh between Tina and me."

"If you're talking about a threesome, I'm not into that, Carl. But even if I was, it would be cheating and I could never do that to Marla. How could I ever expect her to remain faithful to me if I am unfaithful to her?" Roy affirmed.

"You're looking at this all wrong Roy. That's not what I mean at all." Carl assured.

"That's a relief. My mistake. So what ARE you talking about, Carl?"

"I'll admit that what I'm asking is an unusual request, but since the four of us have grown so close and you and I have helped each other out in quite a variety of ways, I'm hoping you'll at least keep an open mind in assisting me in this situation with Tina." Carl asserted.

"I admit that I'm a bit conservative, but I'm not a prude, Carl. What is it that you think I can do for the two of you?"

"Thank you for your friendship and for at least hearing me out. What we have learned over time, is that things can still get stale, even in an open marriage. That's why we indulged it in the first place, to keep our passions alive and flowing and not allow them to stagnate in any way. In the beginning, we'd ferociously make love after being with another couple. I mean the sex between us was off the charts, way beyond anything we'd ever experienced when we were monogamous. But like anything else, over time, it was becoming same-y."

Carl continued, "We'd do the wife swaps but after a while, it became much the same patterns we'd done before, but with different people. We were not looking at our partner which took away from the experience. So we decided to try and change things up a bit. We discovered that it turns both of us on much more to be watched by our partner while having sex with someone else. We found that her partners lack imagination. Most of them are wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am types and it wasn't as good for her as it was for me. So she asked me to add a new element to it to enhance her experiences with unimaginative men."

"How in the world can you do that?" Roy asked inquisitively.

Carl explained, "Tina admires my creativity and ability to change things up to keep it interesting. So I arranged it so that she could be in one room of the house with her lover, while I was in a different room watching her through an internet connection similar to skype or facetime, with crystal clear audio and video. Anyway, the concept was that I would give them instructions through the computer and they would do everything I asked, keeping it exciting and interesting for Tina. As it turns out, the guys didn't respond too well to being told how to make love to a woman so I had to make one alteration."

"What sort of alteration?" Roy inquired.

Carl went on, "I purchased an inexpensive voice-altering device for less than fifty bucks. It can alter a voice in three different ways. I use it to change my voice into female sounding. When I give instructions through it, what they hear on the other end sounds just like a woman talking. Tina knows it's me and the guys have no negative reaction to following directions from a woman on how to make love to Tina, so it works great in that respect."

"Well, if that's the case, then what do you need me for? It sounds like you worked out all the kinks, pun intended." Roy chuckled.

"Well, it did, and it still does work great. But eventually, it became same-y once again. Tina and I know each other's thoughts so well that it was beginning to lose some luster for her. Now please don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way, Roy, but as you know, Tina and Marla have become fast friends and I think that's great. And you also know that Tina and Marla talk about most anything and everything and that includes sex. Now before you get riled up, let me explain. Marla has NEVER said anything about you in a derogatory manner. On the contrary, she has bragged about your imagination in the bedroom relentlessly to Tina."

Carl continued, "Tina and I got to talking one day and it occurred to me, why not ask you to share some of your imaginative expertise to help us out? It wouldn't hurt you to just try it one time and see how it goes. You could sit at my computer alone. I'd leave the room to prevent any self-consciousness on your part. You could then freely give them instructions, step by step telling them exactly what you'd like to see them do, acting out your own fantasies and your voice would come across as a female sounding and they'd follow your every command. The sky's the limit, there's nothing you could not ask of them. She dearly LOVES role-playing. That ALWAYS revs her up big time. It's her favorite way to approach what we do. It would be extremely exciting to her because she would know it wasn't me giving directions because you would be so much better at it than I am. It would ramp up her excitement level to the max and she'd be back to having sex like an animal with me afterward. What do you say, Roy? Would you consider helping us out?"

Roy was stunned to be asked such a question. Never in his wildest imagination did he ever believe any friend would ever ask him to give sexual commands for their wife to have sex with another man. He thought about any potential implications that could arise. It wasn't cheating because he wouldn't even be in the same room as the participants. His only participation would be the use of his imagination. His voice would be disguised, so only the three of them would ever know it was him behind the microphone. He had the time and opportunity because Marla and the kids would be gone until supper time. And additionally, he was flattered that Marla had been bragging about his creativity to Tina, so that, in a sense would imply Marla's tacit approval. The more he thought about it, the more the idea grew on him.

In reality, Carl didn't have a clue about Roy's imaginative prowess, nor did he care. He only wanted to utilize this ruse to get him involved in their world to whatever extent he would allow. Tina was in on the ruse as well. She had been coached to respond to Roy's instructions as if she was experiencing the best orgasmic experience of her life. This was the plan to incorporate the couple into their wife swapping universe.

Roy pensively considered his options, then suggested, "Listen, Carl, I'm not saying I would or wouldn't 'help' you, as you put it, not until we come to a clear understanding."

"Of course, Roy," Carl said excitedly. What are your concerns?"

"First and most important is that Marla is never to know that I worked with you guys on this. As you said, Tina and Marla are fast friends and share everything between them, sex talk included. If Tina let it slip that I did this for you, then Marla would try to make the case for me to give the whole wife swap thing a whirl, and I am nowhere near ready to even consider that. I'm probably crazy for even contemplating doing what you ask but, from my perspective, the way you present it, it would be sort of like interactive porn where I can influence the outcome. Can you guarantee me this would never get back to my wife? Because if it did, it would mean the end of our friendship."

Carl reassuringly replied, "Roy, I can and will give you my absolute word that this will stay solely between the three of us. Even if you later decide to join us in our lifestyle, the only way Marla will learn that you assisted us this way would be if you told her yourself. Being discreet in this lifestyle is paramount and we would ask you to be discreet as well. We would be placing just as much trust in you as you would in us. Plus, we would never do anything to jeopardize the potential that you might consider the four of us swapping one day. And I'm going to be perfectly honest with you in that we're hoping that once you see how beautiful this experience could be with Tina, you may reconsider your decision. We'd never pressure you in any way. But what better way to find out what it would be like to be with Tina without actually taking her for a test drive yourself? It's the next best thing!"

"When do you see something like this taking place? I don't have many opportunities to do something like that. I can't very well tell Marla I'm going out for a while to help Tina sex it up with one of her swinger buddies."

"We completely understand that Roy and would work with your schedule whenever it might be convenient for you. Hey, how about today.... right now? Is Marla expecting you to be home right away? Your involvement really wouldn't take that long."

"Well, as a matter of fact, Marla's taken the kids to her sister's today and won't be back until around supper time, so today might be an opportunity for me to give it a try. But I want you both to know that if it gets weird or either of you try to involve me in any physical kind of way, I'll bail and that will be the end of that."

Carl shoved his hand out to Roy to shake, "It's a deal. I swear you won't even be in the same room with them. And I'll be out of your hair watching them through a crack in the door. Tina's gonna flip when I tell her. Let me give her a quick call. She'll get in touch with Grant and he'll meet her at the house before we even get there. They'll probably just drink some wine together in the bedroom until you're ready to begin."

Roy was curiously intrigued at the seemingly harmless voyeuristic opportunity. As he shook his enthusiastic friend's hand, he confirmed, "I'll just follow you to your place and we'll take it from there then."

When they arrived, Carl was obsequious to his friend, building up his ego and eagerly thanking him for his willingness to take part, at least on this level. He grabbed a small cooler, tossed in some ice and several of Roy's favorite beers, and directed him to a home office located in the basement. The room was about twenty feet square and well-appointed. Roy instantly took in and sized up his surroundings. He noticed a single heavy-duty two-drawer locked filing cabinet with a copier sitting atop. Near the rear wall was an elaborate mahogany desk with a desktop computer system complete with speakers and several other accessories. The large fifty-inch monitor dominated the desk and boasted impressive specifications. It was an 8K Ultra High Definition model with extreme clarity and resolution.

"Go ahead and have a seat at the desk there, Roy and I'll pull up the camera network."

Carl stood to the side and pulled the keyboard over to him. After pressing a few keys, the screen came alive with a panoramic view of a bedroom. Roy guessed it to be the master bedroom, but since he'd not yet taken a tour of the house, he was uncertain. Two people were seated on the edge of the bed. He instantly recognized Tina and guessed the man to be Grant who had been mentioned earlier when they were at lunch. Tina was wearing what could only be called a slut outfit while Grant had donned a casual suit jacket. They were drinking wine and chatting amiably.

Carl picked up the desktop microphone and stood behind the speakers to prevent undesirable feedback from squealing in their ears. Then he spoke into the mic, "Hey there big boy, you ready to come out and play today?"

Roy grinned as he heard Carl's voice morph into that of a sexy vixen coming out of the speakers. "That's the way they'll hear you in the bedroom, not your normal male voice. Just remember that, as you voice your inflections and sexy banter. Although there's a camera aimed at you, don't worry; your image is not being broadcast into the room, only your voice. It would ruin the role play for them to see your image as a man yet hear you talking like a woman. To avoid confusion, you will not hear yourself through the speakers in here like you just heard me. That was just to demonstrate how it sounds to them. When I flip this switch, they will then be able to hear you in the bedroom where they are and you will hear only them through the speakers here on this desk. Any questions before you begin?"

"I know you said that there's nothing I could not ask of them," Roy began, "but surely there are some kind of limitations factored in and understood between them and me."

"You're right, of course," Carl explained, "but very little in the way of limitations. Tina's perfectly okay with watersports, golden showers, and the like, but why don't we avoid that this first go-round? She's not really into anything to do with poop, but I don't honestly believe you would be disappointed by that. One thing that she does insist on, however, is her lover's name. Whenever you speak to Grant, or whoever her lover of the day is, ALWAYS call him by my name, Carl. Don't ask me why, but it just clicks with her in role-play for her lover to always be called by my name. As for her name, call her Roxie today, never Tina. Again, she knows what works for her and rings her bell the best. I'm sure she'll want to be called by a different name next time. Outside of those few things, let your imagination run wild. Have them act out whatever sexual fantasy you may have in your imagination. Don't be shy now. Take it and run with it Roy and take as much time as you want. There's no rush. Tina wanted me to give you our abundant thanks for helping us out like this."

"As I said," Roy reiterated, "I'll give it a try this one time. I'm not promising anything beyond today. Alright?"

"Anything you say, man. We're just delighted to have you here now and we want you to feel comfortable about this at all times. The switch marked number four enables audio between you and them. It's turned off right now. As soon as you switch it on, you'll be live with them. Remember, they can't see you and you will come across as female to them. I'm just gonna leave you to it now and get out of your way. Have fun with it Roy and, thanks again."

Carl, Tina, and Grant previously had in-depth discussions about how to respond if Roy capitulated and took the reins during an encounter. Their expectations of the nerdish man were nearly non-existent. Roy could ask the most mundane things of them, but she and Grant would put on an act as if they were having the most exquisite times of their lives due to Roy's creativity and inventiveness. Their objective was to slowly lure Roy into their world.

After Carl left the basement office leaving Roy to his own devices, Roy took a deep breath, curious as much as he was anxious, and flipped the two-way communications switch on.

Roy began, "What an awesome couple we have here today. Can both of you hear me okay?"

"Yes ma'am" Tina replied. "I'm Roxie and this is Carl. We can hear you just fine. Thank you for sharing your time with us. We love to be watched and we hope to provide you with a good show. Please tell us what you'd like us to do first."

"Thank you for the welcome, Roxie and Carl. I am pleased to have this opportunity to guide you two through what I hope will be a fulfilling sexual encounter." Roy offered.

"Carl, why don't you remove Roxie's dress, and let's see what she's hiding under there?" Grant made quick work of stripping it off of her. She was left with a sheer black bra, garter belt, thong panties, stockings, and high heels.

"Excellent. Very nice ensemble Roxie. You rock! It's your turn to strip Carl of everything but his underwear. Leave that on, but everything else goes."

Grant made it easy for Tina to quickly comply. He was left wearing a dark blue men's low-rise bikini pouch brief. As much as it disgusted him to comment on anything male, Roy felt he needed to promote his feminine voice part by saying, "Well now, it looks as if somebody came ready to play. Well done."

"Alright, Carl, how about sitting on the bed, then Roxie, you sit on his lap, facing him with your arms and legs wrapped around his body."

"Like this?" Tina asked.

"Perfect."

"I want to see you two make out, and don't hold back any. Prove to me that you both know what real passion is. Keep that up until I say otherwise." Roy commanded. He looked at the desk clock and decided to give them five minutes to raise the room temperature. While they were going at it, Roy scouted the room, knowing that the real Carl would be watching the couple from the cracked bedroom door. After five minutes had elapsed, he continued.

"Alright, Carl, remove her bra and toss it on the floor. Now, Roxie, wiggle that cute ass of yours and make sure that cock of his is rock hard." The bra disappeared in moments. Shortly after that, Roxie gave Roy a thumbs up, indicating he was already stiff.

"Alright, Roxie sit on the edge of the bed with your legs spread wide. Carl, kneel before her and kiss all over her crotch through her panties. Do NOT pull them aside. Start out kissing her tenderly and lightly. Good, good boy. Now begin to press your face more firmly into her covered crotch as you kiss it intently. Roxie, put your hands on his head and encourage him as he kisses you. Good girl." After a couple of minutes had passed he continued. "Now, the two of you switch places, doing the same thing. Be sure to run your fingers through her hair as she kisses you, Carl."

123456...8