Unwitting Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start out rimming him tenderly for five minutes. I'll say when time's up." It appeared as though Tina was thinking and then she used her fingers to have Karl pull his knee to his chest, then over at an angle. She then gave him gentle probing rimming. Roy timed her for five full minutes.

"Alright 'Marla', I want you to tenderly kiss, lick and gently suck on his balls ever so lightly for three minutes. I'll say when time's up again." She spread Karl's legs widely, lifted his cock, and began making love to his balls with her mouth. Roy called time after three minutes.

"Good girl, 'Marla', for the next sixty seconds, now I want you to give Karl the softest wettest deepest most pleasurable blow job possible." He called time after the minute elapsed.

Following that pattern, Roy had Tina execute 4 minutes of rimming, 3 minutes on his balls, and 2 minutes of a blowjob, a little more energetically.

Next was:

3 minutes rimming, 3 minutes balls, 3 minutes BJ, showing a strong desire to pleasure Karl.

2 minutes rimming, 3 minutes balls, 4 minutes BJ, with much greater enthusiasm.

2 minutes rimming, 2 minutes balls, 5 minutes BJ, with as much passion as she could muster.

1 minute rimming, 1 minute balls, and then untimed BJ with one hand simultaneously massaging his balls while finger-fucking his asshole with her lubed pinky until he reached the verge of orgasm.

"Alright, 'Marla', time to take him to heaven. Spread his legs wide and lay down flat on your tummy between them. Put your tits on his balls and wiggle them back and forth massaging his balls with your boobs. Tuck your chin and suck on his cock, giving him your ultimate cock pleasuring technique. Put your hands at his sides on the bed. Nothing touches his cock but your mouth. Nothing touches his balls but your tits. Take him as deep as you can every single stroke until he explodes in your mouth. Don't spill a drop; swallow it all and keep tonguing the underside of his cock back and forth until he becomes limp in your mouth."

"Don't be bashful, Karl. I wanna hear you cry out when you cum. Let the whole world know you're emptying your load into her mouth for swallowing." And Karl did just that. Extremely loud groans were elicited from him as he experienced one of the most powerful orgasms ever. Tina hung on for the ride and followed his passions until he was thoroughly spent.

Just then, grumbling thunder could be heard outside. "That's my cue to leave my friends. I better hit the road before the bottom falls out. It's been fun. I hope you both enjoyed yourselves. This is Roy, signing off." Then he flipped the switches off and headed for the door without waiting for Carl to appear. He was done. It had been a lengthy session.

Roy made it home just before the bottom fell out. He decided to jump in the shower and get cleaned up after his round of golf and session at Tina and Carl's place. An hour and fifteen minutes later, Marla arrived with Gordon and Kevin in tow. She had the biggest smile on her face when she arrived and delivered a loving kiss before heading into the kitchen.

"I picked up pizza for the boys and Chinese for us, honey. As hard as it's raining out there, I'm glad we don't have any plans to go out. Besides, I may just have a special reward in mind later for my special man" she playfully suggested.

Roy was pleased to discover his wife in a receptive, if not amorous mood. His final session with Tina and Karl had left an unmet need churning within his loins and he readily welcomed its relief. After supper was over, Roy encouraged the boys to get ready for bed since tomorrow was a school day and they'd already had a long fun day at their aunt's. Marla cleaned up the kitchen, readying things for the ensuing workweek. She took a shower to be nice-smelling clean for Roy for what was to come.

As she stepped out of the shower and was drying off, Roy walked into the master bedroom having put the boys to bed. As he sauntered into the master bathroom to pee, he viewed Marla drying herself after her shower. It was then that he first noticed it.

"What? What happened? Why did you shave?" He asked surprised.

"I always shave my legs, silly," she quipped.

"I'm not talking about your legs. If I have to be specific, I will. Why did you shave your crotch and when did you do it? You KNOW I like for you to have a full bush" he emphasized.

"Are you kidding me? You're asking me that like you don't know? He told me you didn't want to openly discuss it and here you are bringing it up right away?" She puzzled.

"He? He who? Who told you that and why?" Roy grilled.

"Well, perhaps he was wrong. It appears you DO want to talk about it. That's what I'm getting ready to reward you for. The gift you gave me this afternoon was so very special and I wanted to reward you for letting me have that. It was the most amazing experience of my life! But Carl is the one who told me not to bring the topic up with you. He said you told him you weren't ready to discuss it openly yet."

"What are you talking about? When did you see Carl and why? You were at your sister's all afternoon, at least that's what you told me. Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, when did you shave down there and why?!" He exasperated.

'YOU told Carl to shave me, Roy. YOU did! This afternoon, when he and I were together and you were directing our every move!" She blasted. And it was so wonderful. I never thought you'd ever come around but Carl said you would."

"I never said or did any such thing! How can you say that? Were you with Carl today?! Did you have sex with him?" he raged.

"Honey, I don't know why you're acting like you have no idea what happened today. Yes, I was with Carl and I saw you on the TV screen talking directly to me and him both. Before we started, the very first question I asked you was, 'Are you SURE it's okay with you for me to do this?' and you answered back, 'Yes, Marla. It's okay. I want you to have a good time with Carl.' You can play dumb all you want, but I saw you with my own eyes and heard you with my own two ears, honey. Why are you acting so strange?"

"Honey, I swear to you on the lives of our children that I had no idea whatsoever that you were with him, whether you believe me or not. I was NOT talking to you! I believed I was talking only to Tina and her lover."

"Wait a minute, you were having sex with Tina today?" She demanded.

"No. No way in hell would I ever have sex with that skank. They had begged me to remotely talk Tina and another man through a swinging sex session. They asked me to call Tina 'Marla' and her lover, Karl, and that's ALL I did. I was never even in the same room with either of them. How is it that you were with Carl today when you told me you would be at your sister's? You LIED to me right to my face!"

"Look, Roy. What you say doesn't add up. How could you not know? Plus, you call me a liar when you openly admit that you thought you were over there coaching Tina and another man through sex today? Carl gave me a DVD video copy of our session today, just in case I needed it as proof. I haven't watched it yet, but he said it's a split-screen video of you on one side talking to us and coaching us through every step of our time together and he and I on the other side interacting with you and doing exactly what you asked us to do, step by step!"

Roy ran over to the trash can and threw up the entire contents of his stomach. He even dry heaved quite a bit after there was nothing left to vomit up. His head was spinning as his mind went into major analyzing mode. What he believed to be the facts flew in the face of what she was telling him, yet he somehow believed what she said. His mind raced to piece together what had transpired. There could be only one explanation that could merge their two differing truths into one coherent explanation.

"Honey, you're scaring me. What's going on? You're talking crazy. Tell me!"

"I believe I know what happened that makes sense of your story and mine both being true at the same time. But before I toss it out there, I have a question or two I'd like you to answer honestly first, HONESTLY, okay?" He pleaded.

"Of course, baby. I'll answer honestly. I love you" she offered sheepishly.

"Did you.....did you cum with him today?"

"Of course I did. How could I not? You taught him how to push my every button to the max." She explained.

"And was it everything you had anticipated from such an encounter.....being with another man?"

"I won't lie to you, baby. You were the best at coaching him. It was the most amazing experience of my life and I hope we can do it again sometime soon. Is that what you wanted to know?" She crazed.

"That was gonna be my next question; would you like to do it again? I guess I have my answer" he sadly spewed.

"What does that mean, Roy? Are you saying you'll let me do it again? Please say you will. Have you been with Tina yet? Carl says she's all for it if you haven't already. She wants you bad."

"Thanks for telling me the truth at least" he stated with a sense of great loss. "From now on, you can fuck Carl or whoever you want any time you want and as often as you want. I don't care anymore. No, I haven't ever been with Tina and never will for as long as I live!"

"I don't get it, Roy. Why not? Why can't you step up and be a man....be a man like Carl and take part in this experience? There, I said it" she indignantly lodged.

"You sure did, Marla. I needed to know and now you've confirmed it. You want something else more than you want to stay married to me, so I'm gonna help you out with that. I'll see an attorney tomorrow and get the divorce papers served on you as soon as possible. Then you can have any man you want, except me. You'll never be with me again. We'll work out custody arrangements for the boys. Now you have me wondering. Are they even mine?" He seethed.

Marla slapped Roy hard in the face. "How DARE you ever say such a thing to me. Until earlier today and only WITH your permission, I have NEVER been with another man before in my life! I swore to you I'd never do such a thing behind your back and I never did until you gave me your explicit approval today! You want to divorce me for doing everything you asked?" Be my guest!" She yelled. "You're not making any sense! Please, Roy. TELL ME!"

"If you EVER speak, text, or email Tina or Carl again, I'll make good on my threat of divorce immediately. If you don't believe me, try me!" He said furiously. Thunder and lightning lit up the night sky and rattled the windows as the rain relentlessly pounded everything outside.

"But they're our best friends in the whole world, Roy. Why would you make such a demand? You're being unreasonable!"

"Okay, just shut up and listen. If you can't do that, then I'll pack my bags and leave right now."

Marla sat there dumbfounded but silent as Roy continued, "Both Carl and Tina are liars and deceivers of the highest order. They have deceived and tricked you and me both in the most heinous way. Save your questions until after I'm done and I'll try to explain everything that has gone on lately with them" Roy urged.

"A little over two months ago on the golf course, Carl tried to persuade me to engage with them in their wife-swapping lifestyle. I politely declined. It was then that he begged me to coach Tina through a sex session with her lover for two reasons. 1) he said you told Tina I had a very creative erotic imagination and 2) he said things were stale between them and if I remotely coached her through a sex session with another lover, it would greatly ramp up her libido and get them back on track. My voice was disguised as female over their audio system and I followed through with it solely as a personal favor to Carl. I expected it to be a one and done."

He continued, "He said it worked perfectly, restoring their heat, and begged me to repeat it. I returned the second time only because I was curious about something else. Anyway, for some strange reason she wanted me to call her by your name, 'Marla' and her lover's name as Carl. I can see now it was all a setup. I tried to disgust them so they'd never ask me back again but that didn't work. Roy begged me to return one last time today, saying Tina wanted to be called 'Marla' once again and her lover Karl, with a K. The voice disguise was turned off because she wanted me to pretend she was you and that I was coaching her to receive the best sex ever by Karl in the manner I would perform for you. That way she'd sort of experience what it would be like to be with me, or at least that's what I was told. That too was a setup. Then I was to coach her afterward as you to give me a fantasy orgasm as my reward. The entire time I was talking and interacting with Tina and her lover, apparently Carl had arranged it so that my presence would be seen on both TVs, the one in Tina's room and at the same time in another room where you were with the real Carl."

Roy added, "Carl somehow tricked you into lying to me about going to your sister's today and deceived you and me both at the same time. He wanted to get in your pants and deceived us both to do it."

Roy took a deep breath and went on, "The ONLY people I ever saw or heard were Tina and her lover. I had no idea you were in another room seeing me interact with them. Now that I think back, I noticed Tina hesitating several times when we talked. Evidently, Tina and Karl had earpieces in their ears enabling them to hear me in one ear and hear you and Carl in the other ear. That way, when you asked me if I was okay with it, she waited for your response and repeated what you said, word for word. That's why I saw her hesitate at times, she was listening carefully to you and Carl first before responding to me. I suppose he had arranged for them to see you and Carl on their monitor so they could mimic everything you did physically. He must have convinced you that I wanted you to have sex with him and as proof, I would be cooperatively talking you through the whole process with him."

He added, "The room you and Carl were in had no video or audio connection that I could see from where I was. Carl, Tina, and her lover were all three complicit in the deception. There's no other way it would have worked. Apparently, Carl had another camera hidden in your room recording everything on the DVD you brought home, which, in a court of law would be proof of my cooperation with your proscribed sex with him."

By that time Marla was sobbing out loud, distraught over this unbelievable story that her husband had just laid out for her. She had no reason to doubt his veracity but she didn't want to believe that she could have been so easily duped. Roy was wondering to himself. Now that she'd had a taste of forbidden fruit, would it ever be possible to put the genie back in the bottle again? To Roy, she was now contaminated. She didn't know what to think. Finally, there was a timid knocking at their closed bedroom door. Angry at the disturbance in the heat of the moment, Roy threw the door open only to see ten-year-old Kevin demurely standing there.

"What is it, Kevin? I'm having a serious conversation with your mother." Roy blasted.

The young boy backed up in fear. "I just wanted to tell you about Gordon."

"What about Gordon?" A tearful Marla queried.

"He's, he's not here. He's gone" he timidly affirmed.

"Gone? Gone where? Where is he, Kevin?"

"I don't know, mommy. We... we couldn't help overhearing you fighting through the air vents. Gordon got scared, really scared. He said he thought it was all his fault. He told me he loved me and told me to wait a while and tell you he loved both of you too. Then he took off in his pajamas, no coat, no nothing. He just left." The boy informed.

"Oh my God. Where could he be, Roy? He's only eleven for God's sake and it's horrendous weather out there. What do we do?" The frantic mother screamed.

Roy instantly went into his zone. "You call the homes of all of his friends to see if he's shown up at any of those places. I'll check outside and see if he's out there or sitting in the car or anywhere else nearby."

"Good idea. I'll start calling right away." And she jumped into motion.

Roy checked the boys' room just to make sure Gordon wasn't hiding in the closet or garage as a prank of some kind. Then he shouted for him in the driving rain outside, to no avail. Upon his return inside, Roy called the PD immediately invoking an Amber alert replete with a thorough description of the boy and his pajamas.

Marla and Roy were wringing their hands wondering where in the world Gordon could have gone. None of his friends or other families had heard a peep from him and showed their concern, offering to help search if needed. Approximately thirty minutes after the alert was issued, the police contacted Roy saying that an elderly woman reported seeing what appeared to be a young boy dressed in some kind of pajamas entering a hiking trail at the Tanglewood Park entrance. The officer indicated that his staff was stretched thin due to the bad weather causing many more accidents than usual and many with serious injuries. He said he couldn't spare anyone to follow up on the Tanglewood lead right now but due to the distance of the park, it was an exceptionally long shot anyway. Roy thanked the officer saying that he understood, but he had to know one way or another. It was the only lead he'd received.

"Who was that?" Marla urgently asked.

"An old woman who heard the amber alert says she might have seen a boy or young man possibly in pajamas just a few minutes ago," Roy informed.

That's him! It's GOTTA be him!" She shouted. "Where?"

"That's the long shot part of it, Marla. Whoever it was had been spotted entering the hiking trail at Tanglewood park."

"Tanglewood Park? But that's, what? Twelve miles away! Oh my God. Could it possibly be him? How on earth could he have gone that far? And in THIS weather!" She cried.

"Honestly I don't see how it could be him. I doubt I could make that run from here myself. But I can't ignore it. I'm gonna go check it out. I can't just sit here waiting and doing nothing." Roy added.

"PLEASE! PLEASE, Roy, help our son, FIND him!" She pleaded.

"I'm going now. Take care of Kevin while I'm gone. I'm sure he's just as concerned about his brother."

"Roy, call me the moment you locate our son, you hear me? The very MOMENT! And don't you DARE come back here without him! When you get back with him, you can beat me, you can divorce me, you can kill me; I don't care what happens to me. Our baby is out there in this horrible storm! Bring him back," she howled, "bring him back home where he belongs," she said almost incoherently as she dropped on her knees to the floor.

Roy grabbed a bright flashlight and his parka and bolted for the door. Outside it was pouring down raining, in sheets. He drove hurriedly the twelve-mile distance to the hiking trail entrance and began running on the trail for all he was worth. After what he estimated to be nearly five miles down the trail his sides were splitting in sharp agony. It had been quite a while since he had been so physically challenged but Roy wasn't about to stop. He kept calling out and flashing his light around, trying to garner the attention of anyone nearby.

Finally, he caught a sliver of a glimpse of something moving in the distance and he called out loudly. Upon hearing him, the runner charged on ahead at full speed. Undaunted, Roy ignored his pain and invested every ounce of energy left in his body to catch up with the runner. He pushed himself beyond his limits. He was either going to catch him or die trying. It was Gordon! It was his son.

"GORDON, PLEASE STOP!" He cried out. Roy immediately recognized the voice of the sobbing young man. As he caught up with him, he threw his arms around the crying boy.

1...345678