Unwitting Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, but you're already four strokes ahead and we're halfway through the course. How could I win such a challenge?" Carl complained.

Roy chuckled. "I guess it depends on just how badly you want me to rev up Tina's engine. Your fate is in your hands, my friend."

"You're on!" Carl exclaimed. "You best be dreaming up today's scenario because I'm all worked up to win now. But we best be getting our butts in gear. The forecast is for thunderstorms later today and I don't want anything to interfere with our little wager."

Carl didn't tell Roy how he had been sandbagging and letting him win to bolster their friendship. He pulled out all the stops and won the round by two strokes. He didn't want to let on just how good he was. Roy scratched his head when they reviewed their scores.

"I don't know how you pulled that rabbit out of your hat, Carl. But you won fair and square. You must be more eager to make this happen than I thought. But a deal's a deal. After I treat you to lunch as today's loser, we'll go to your house from there if you can set it up that quickly."

Roy had no desire to go through with this a third time. That is why he had placed what he thought was an unrealistic expectation on Carl to win his participation. But as a man of his word, he'd accommodate them this third and final time

Carl had gone to extensive lengths to make arrangements and preparations for today's event. Its success depended heavily upon his technical expertise. If he could pull this off successfully, he'd finally get a piece of Marla and savor every moment of his memorable time with her. It might piss off Roy initially, but he surmised that it would finally coerce him to embrace new concepts in his marriage. Carl sent a text to Tina advising her that they had finished lunch and were on their way.

He escorted Roy to his basement office which by now he was well acquainted with. Carl powered up the audio/video closed-circuit system which showed Tina sitting on the bed drinking wine with a handsome man much younger than herself.

"Tina has a special request." Carl began. "We realize you haven't changed your mind about opening up to us and we respect that. It saddens Tina that she won't have the opportunity to experience you in the flesh for herself, so she's hoping you'll accommodate her request for the next best thing."

"What do you mean?" Roy puzzled.

"She realizes that this is asking a big favor of you, but in her mind, since she can't experience you for herself, she would like for you to call her Marla again, YOUR Marla. She'd like you to pretend that she is your wife. Believe it or not, the man with her right now happens to be named Karl also, but his name starts with a K instead of a C and she has never been with THIS Karl before. She wants you to instruct Karl to make passionate love to her exactly as you would do to Marla when you give her your very best. In her mind, it would be the next best thing to being with you herself. She wants to feel everything you do to please a woman in your own way. She wants what may be the last time you help us out to be exceptionally special in every way."

"I see," Roy replied. "That IS asking a lot. But I guess I can understand where she is coming from. I don't have a clue why she'd want to be with me, but I suppose I could provide her a reasonable facsimile of the experience."

"Awesome! You're a great friend!" Carl affirmed. "Tina wants to role-play and act like this is the very first time she (Marla) has ever been with another man, while she role-plays that she is hesitant to go through with it. It is up to you, her husband to give her the okay and gently guide her into the experience with your assurances that it is what you WANT her to do and how much it will turn you on watching her for the very first time with another man, encouraging and directing her every step of the way."

Carl continued, "She wants the best. The very best of everything you do to ring Marla's bell, exactly the same way, no holding back. Plus, she wants you to do it in your own voice this time as Roy, not some disembodied female. She'd like to hear your real voice talking her step by step to nirvana. I took the liberty of bypassing the voice module. Everything you say to them will be in your male voice. Karl understands this is what Tina wants and is expecting it."

"I see. Okay."

"But that's not all," Carl added, "There's more. Once you've made her pass out with pleasure, she wants you to use her as a substitute for Marla. Have her make love to Karl exactly as you would like for Marla to do to you. She wants you to be very demanding and draw from her every technique that would please you best. Even if it's something you have never asked of Marla before, now's your chance to experience it vicariously. Use Tina to give Karl the most pleasurable experience you could ever imagine for yourself, no matter how simple, complicated, or sordid it may be, eventually coaxing her into giving her all to Karl. She wants to do this for you in return, so you can imagine her doing what you dream about Marla doing to you."

"Seems like Tina has put a lot of thought into this. Tit for tat, huh?" Roy chuckled. I suppose I could do that, especially since this will be the last time."

"I certainly hope it's not the last, but we appreciate it very much. We've got all afternoon. Take your time with it, Roy. No need to rush anything. Make this a quality experience for everyone."

"I'll do my best but I think it would enhance the mood with music. Do you have any romantic music that could play low in the background?" Roy inquired.

"Absolutely, "Carl enthused. He opened a drawer in the desk and pulled out many CDs. "These are all compilation CDs I've made for occasions like this. Sort through them and pop in any one you wish into the PC and it will play in the room along with your talking. Here's the volume control for it. I usually set it around fifteen for a perfect experience. I'm going to get out of your way now," he offered. "Thanks again, man. We're truly looking forward to this" he cryptically added before making a quick exit.

Roy nodded and thought about the best way to address Tina's requests. They were both tantalizing and ingenious, he thought. After sorting through the dozen discs, he settled on the one with the following songs which he thought to be an intoxicating mix:

"At Last" by Etta James

"Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" by Journey

"Hooked on a Feeling" by B.J. Thomas

"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith

"Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star

"Have You Ever" by Brandy

"Loving You" by Minnie Riperton

"Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band

"Love to Love You Baby" by Donna Summer

"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye

"All of Me" by John Legend

"Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye

"Hello" by Lionel Richie

"Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion

"Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul

"More than a Feeling" by Boston

After gathering his wits, he started the music playing and flipped the switch to enable communications. "Good afternoon, Marla and Karl. I understand that this is the first time you two will be intimate together?"

Tina held still for a moment and then replied, "You know it is, Roy. I told you I'd never do anything behind your back. Are you SURE it's okay with you for me to do this?"

Roy thought that Tina was role-playing exactly as Marla would do. "Yes, Marla. It's okay. I want you to have a good time with Karl."

Tina hesitated again, then said, "I love you, Roy. Thank you for letting me have this experience. You're the best."

Roy chuckled at that. "We'll see. By the time you're done, YOU'LL be the best."

Tina hesitated once more and added, "I'm ready for this, Roy, what would you like for us to do?"

"Alright, let's get this show on the road. Karl, I want you to slowly remove 'Marla's' dress. Let's see what she's hiding under there."

After doing as he was instructed, Roy remarked, "Ahhhh, a red teddy ensemble today, my very favorite. Karl, come up behind 'Marla', slide your arms under hers and gently cup her breasts as you tenderly kiss all over the nape of her neck on each side. That's it, bathe her neck in tender kisses. Kiss her ears too, but no tongue. She's too sensitive until she gets turned on." Roy watched as Karl gave Tina his best efforts. Tina seemed distracted as if she was keeping her eye on something.

"Alright, now turn around and face each other. Prove to me that both of you know what it truly means to engage in searing hot passionate kissing. Keep it up until I say otherwise." All the while, the sexy music was fueling the mood of the two participants.

"Good, as you're kissing each other, Karl, slide one hand under her teddy and massage her breast. Marla, caress his crotch at the same time outside his pants." They deftly complied.

"Now Marla, remove your teddy and lie face down in the middle of the bed, legs together. While she's getting comfy, Karl, why don't you strip down to your boxers and join her on the bed?"

The music continued infusing passion in the air. Roy could almost feel the electricity already flowing between them. "Alright, Karl. Start with her shoulders and continue SLOWLY massaging her to the small of her back. Don't get personal yet, try your best to loosen up her tense muscles and help her relax. That's it, slow and easy wins the race." After several minutes he saw Karl kneading the small of her back.

"Good. Now, reposition yourself at her feet and go back and forth between them, for two or three minutes apiece before switching. Don't take any shortcuts now, Karl. Marla loves her feet massages. Give her your very best." Karl took notice and paid extra attention to Tina's feet. Tina seemed to be lost in the moment, enjoying her special attention.

"Now the calves, Karl, but don't go any higher. Give them a good going over. Don't be shy, knead those calves well." Karl was expertly getting into his role-play and was firm in his delivery to her muscles. After several minutes had passed, Roy continued.

"Good, Karl. You're giving Marla what she loves. Now kneel by her side at her knees and begin tenderly kissing the backs of her legs at the joint. Not forceful, just grazing kisses. While you're doing that, take one hand and caress the bottoms of her feet at the same time." After a few minutes passed, "You're doing great, Karl. Now lick instead of kissing. Tongue her right there, on the backside of her knee joint, and keep caressing those feet at the same time." Tina began to move and writhe just a little in response.

"Okay, Karl, now it's time to leave a trail of kisses from her knees all the way up to her ass. When you get there, make sure that every inch of her panty-clad butt is tenderly kissed at least three times before stopping. Don't miss a spot." Karl seemed glad for the change and eagerly complied.

"Now then, you're doing great, Karl. Push her legs apart, not splayed wide open, but enough that you can easily smell her arousal. I bet her pussy smells sweet doesn't it, Karl?" He hesitated and then gave a thumbs up indicating that he could indeed smell Tina's sweet aroma.

"Straddle her back facing her feet but don't sit on it, Karl. Good. Now slide your hands under her panties and knead her butt firmly. Let her know that a man's got hold of her ass. Keep your hands on her cheeks but give them a good going over."

After a few minutes passed Roy commanded, "Pull your hands out of her panties, lean over, and gently caress the insides of her thighs up to her crotch, but don't touch it yet, just the insides of her thighs, yes, just like that, up and down. Make her want it bad, Karl. Build her desire for you."

"Now, Karl, massage her ass with one hand while you cup her crotch with the other, on the outside of her panties. Let her little cunny know that it will soon get all the attention it deserves." Tina began to lightly moan. She was unaccustomed to a slow-burning approach as she was now being treated to. Foreplay was usually only a minute or two and then right into it. She was suddenly feeling a bit jealous of the real Marla if this was the kind of attention Roy regularly paid to her.

"Alright, 'Marla', roll over and raise your hips slightly so Karl can easily remove those see-through panties. Legs back together and let your body drink in his lustful gaze."

"Karl, straddle her knees facing her, lean over, take one of her breasts in both hands and begin suckling on it. Kiss, lick, suck and make sure her breast feels appreciated. After two or three minutes, move on to the other one in the same way. Keep going back and forth like that. Marla, caress his back with your hands as he does so. You should be able to feel something of his lower region pressing against you."

Fifteen minutes later, Roy continued with his next instruction, "Karl, it's time to lay down beside her and slide your arm beneath her neck, propping yourself on your elbow. Turn toward her and resume heavy-duty kissing and making out while your free hand begins gently caressing her pussy mound. Cup it from time to time, but don't dig in just yet. 'Marla', time to open your legs a bit to give him free access." In short order, Roy could clearly see Tina squirming in the embrace as Karl consumed her lips and tantalized her slit expertly with his fingers.

Five minutes later Roy announced, "Alright, time to change things up a bit. Switch places. Karl, you lay down on your back where she is now. Then put a pillow on top of your chest long ways. Marla, you are to mount him, straddling his face with your crotch, and lay on him, on the pillow in the sixty-nine position. Spread your legs wide enough for your crotch to descend in contact with his mouth. Karl, you know what to do. You've got her all worked up, time to release some of her pent-up energy. Deliciously consume her cunt until you feel her clit throbbing in orgasm in your mouth. While he's busy, Marla, show Karl some appreciation by sucking lovingly on his shaft. You're not trying to make him cum yet. Just make sure he stays at full attention the entire time."

Karl ravenously feasted on Tina's slit, inducing her to writhe uncontrollably as he helped himself to her nether region. "Okay, Karl, when she's good and wet, slick up a finger with her juices and slowly penetrate her asshole with it while you eat her non-stop." Karl did to Tina as instructed. As Karl was doing so, Roy could barely make out a whisper as she spoke to her paramour. "Not yet." She whispered on successive occasions. It didn't take much longer before Tina finally relented and spread her legs very wide, forcing her cunt solidly onto Karl's face as she was forced over the edge. Her orgasm was readily apparent as she was very vocal.

"You're doing great so far, Karl. Don't worry, your time's coming. Alright, 'Marla', now that you've given Karl a taste of your sweet nectar, show me how much you love fucking another man. Mount Karl facing him and begin fucking him cowgirl nice and slow. Karl, help yourself to her tits. She loves to have them played with. Don't be shy about it."

After they had been fucking for a short while, Roy could tell that Tina was getting her second wind as her arousal once again became evident. Roy noticed that Karl didn't seem to mind too much getting fucked either. The sexy music continued to infuse the atmosphere with eroticism.

"Alright, Karl, time to plant your seed. Flip her over in the missionary position without disengaging. Good. Now get on your elbows and massage both of her breasts simultaneously while you fuck her. Look directly in her eyes as you do so. Let her see the lust in your eyes."

After just a couple of minutes had passed, "Okay, Karl, time to drive it home. Reach down with both hands and grab her ass-cheeks. Reach as far down her ass as you can. Good. That's it. Now kiss the nape of her neck as you begin to ramp up your pace. We're not messing around anymore. Fuck her like you mean business. Use your hands to pull her ass solidly into you as you drive your cock home. 'Marla', grab his ass and pull him into you to remind him of your urgent need. That's it! Just like that. Both of you, just let go, let go and ride the orgasm train right off the cliff. Give it to her, Karl. Take everything he's got 'Marla'. I wanna hear you cry out when you cum. Don't you dare hold back!"

In short order, Tina and Karl were both groaning at the top of their lungs, spending every bit of energy left in their loins. Roy could see a whitish liquid escape from her and run onto the bed. Exhausted, the couple collapsed, not having the energy to separate.

"Move your arms up and support your upper body on your elbows, Karl but don't separate yet. Writhe and wiggle together as you tenderly kiss for a couple of minutes to bask in the afterglow of your lovemaking." Tina and Karl immediately obeyed his command.

As the intimate couple was continuing their tender kissing, Roy remembered Tina's request, 'Use me to give Karl the most pleasurable experience that YOU could ever imagine for yourself, no matter how simple, complicated, or sordid it may be.'

He thought about it and decided that there could be no harm in following through with that. He could later recall the intimate scenes perhaps using them to fuel his libido.

"Alright, I think it's only fair that we give Karl a few minutes to recover before he is given a very special treat. So here's what I want you to do. Karl, go get a bowl of hot water, a hand towel, some shaving crème, and a new razor. Come back to the room and shave 'Marla's' pussy bare. I want there to be skin-to-skin contact for the next event."

Tina and Karl just sat there nervously with a stunned looks on their faces. They both looked off to the side for a moment and then back at each other. Tina then beckoned, "Roy, honey, are you sure you want Karl to shave me down there? Are you really sure?"

"Absolutely sure 'Marla'. I figured since we're shooting for new experiences, why not go all the way?" He added.

"Okay, if that's what you really want..... I'll go with Karl and make sure he finds everything quickly, then we'll be right back and carry out your instructions," Tina assured.

Roy waited and watched as they reappeared shortly and Karl shaved her crotch bare. It took three applications to finally rid her of every hair but the deed was done. Roy knew that Carl preferred Tina to have a hairy snatch as he did Marla, so he wanted to leave them with a parting gift that would insure his never being invited back again. Once the delicate grooming task had been accomplished, it was time to give Karl Roy's version of a great oral experience. He had every intention of making Tina work hard for her lover's cum.

"Okay, Karl, time for you to get on your back in the center of the bed. Put two pillows under your head so you can see all the action. Here are your instructions. 'Marla' will employ the equivalent of virtual hydraulics on your body. Any and every time she gently presses anywhere on your body with her hand or finger, you will move instantly in response. Keep moving until she stops pressing. For example, if she were to place her finger under your ankle and press upward, you'd immediately start lifting your leg in the air in response until she stops pressing. So her hand or fingers are your signals to respond to her positioning inclinations. Understood?" Karl gave a thumbs up indicating comprehension.

"Marla, you're about to give Karl here what I hope is a terrific oral experience. But it needs to follow a certain sequence and timing, and it will require your determination and patience to achieve it. Don't worry about timing. I'll keep tabs on how long you'll need to do each step as you give Karl your very best. You're going to be rimming him, then licking and sucking his balls followed by cock-sucking round-robin for specific timed intervals. Always give Karl your utmost effort. You'll start out rimming him VERY gently as if he were a sensitive infant. To do that, use your hand or finger to get him to move into any position that gives you easy access to his asshole. Make sure you're comfortable in each position because you may be in each one for a good while. Understood?" Tina hesitated for a bit and then said, "I'll do my very best, Roy."

1...345678