Unwitting Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now Marla, how about we start with his feet? I want you to begin massaging his feet giving him your best. Spend about five to ten minutes on each foot. Then change it up by evolving into kissing his feet generously. Keep it up until I give you your next instruction." After she had been erotically kissing his feet for a while, "Great, Marla. Now lick between and suck on his toes. Act like you're sucking his cock on each one." Tina began administering a blowjob to each of his toes.

After three minutes of that, Roy urged, "Good girl, Marla. Now I want you to straddle one of Carl's legs with yours, grinding and rubbing your crotch into him as you give him a great blowjob. Give him your very best oral pleasures but try your best to reach orgasm before he does."

Tina did as she was instructed. Roy could see the wet slick on 'Carl's' leg indicative of Tina's arousal. She was sucking his shaft for all she was worth as she writhed her body to intensify her pleasure as well. "Marla, whenever you finally milk Carl of all of his cum, hold it in your mouth and show it to me. Do not swallow it." She heard his command and nodded but relentlessly sucked non-stop. Nearly five minutes later Roy heard 'Carl' groan out loud as he erupted into Tina's welcoming mouth. After she was through milking him of his deposit, she turned her head to the camera and opened her mouth wide exhibiting the milky solution therein contained. It appeared to Roy that she had not yet cum, but she was noticeably stimulated.

"Excellent, Marla. Congratulations. I can see the fruits of your labor. Okay, now I want you to give Carl your best French kisses. When you do, pass on to him the entire contents of your mouth. Don't leave a single swimmer behind. Return every bit of it to him as passionately as he surrendered it to you." She nodded, unable to speak with a mouthful, and proceeded to carry out her instructions.

When Roy was satisfied she had emptied her mouth into his, he chimed, "Good girl, Marla. Now show me just how good you really are. He's your captive. You just fed him his dessert. Now I want you to turn him on again. Kiss him, caress him, and arouse his whole body. Make that cock of his stand tall and proud, yearning for your touch. Make it throb for you, girl. Don't give him a choice. Make it happen." She set to her task with aplomb, devouring his face with hers and teasingly caressed his crotch relentlessly, bringing it back to life for her attention.

Roy was hoping to disgust them sufficiently to thwart future invitations for his return visit; at least that was his plan. When 'Carl's' dick was standing at attention, Roy continued.

"Alright, Marla. You've got him under your spell. Now make good use of the opportunity. Plant your feet flat on the bed on either side of his body, squat down and lower yourself onto his pole. When you've sunk it to the hilt, lock your hands together behind his neck and begin fucking him. But when you come down his shaft, do not allow it to bottom out in you. Go back up for the return stroke just before making contact with his body so that his dick is effortlessly floating in and out of your sopping wet cunt. Continue fucking him that way, Marla until you either cum or your legs give out." Tina snapped to her instruction and fucked him in earnest.

Since Tina had not cum yet, she remained sufficiently aroused to the extent that her orgasm overtook her just before her legs were about to give out. She loved being able to have her way with a man while he could offer her no resistance to anything she undertook. Her moans and groans provided the evidence Roy needed of her explosive orgasm.

"Awesome, Marla. Quite talented, you are. But we seem to have a problem. 'Carl' seems to have a raging hard-on for you that needs deflating. Get some lube and thoroughly coat his cock with it and then liberally apply it to your ass. Mount him in the reverse cowgirl position and stuff that hard cock of his where the sun don't shine. Fuck him, Marla. Fuck him until he unloads everything he's got inside your ass. As before, don't give him a choice, Marla. Make it happen. Make him cry out in ecstasy loud and clear."

Again, Tina eagerly followed his directives and within just a few minutes was on her knees rocking back and forth giving his cock full-length strokes in her ass. 'Carl' watched intently as his cock slid in and out of her anal ring. It was a completely different sensation than her pussy. It felt best to him when she pulled all the way up to where his cock nearly slipped out of her asshole. It was that little bit that made a huge impact on his boiling balls. It wasn't long before he announced his orgasm and was forced to cum whether he wanted to or not. Of course, he wanted to.

"Way to go there, Marla," Roy said emphatically. I do believe you've exhausted 'Carl' pretty well there. He looks plum tuckered out to me. But you're not done with him yet. Oh, no. I want you to pull off his pole and put your hand over your asshole to contain it. Then reposition yourself over his face with your body still facing his feet. In that position, feed him your anal cream pie. Now 'Carl', don't you slow down licking, sucking, and rimming her until her ass is completely devoid of your cum. Keep your tongue buried inside her ass to the hilt, 'Carl'. Empty her and swallow all of the love juice enthusiastically. I need one of you to give me a thumbs-up whenever Marla's ass is clean as a whistle."

Roy watched as she planted her ass on his face and wiggled her hole into the perfect position for him to clean her out. 'Carl' was consuming his second load of cum from her body but surprisingly didn't appear to be too put off by it. Roy was hoping to hear a gag or two. He certainly would never do such a thing. To him it was disgusting. 'Carl' gave a thumbs-up after four or five minutes indicating her cleanliness from his perspective.

"Okay now. Here we go. Final instruction of the day. Marla, I want you to turn around and plant your pussy solidly over his face and give him good solid contact with your cunt and clit continuously. 'Carl', now it's your job to eat her out and make her cum as soon as possible. She's already given you two very wonderful orgasms so now it's your turn to give her one more in your mouth. Give her your very best efforts. She went all out for you so now it's time to return the favor. Marla, don't you dare hold back. When you cum, let the whole world know, girl."

Poor old 'Carl's mouth and tongue were nearly tuckered out already having just rimmed and cleaned her ass. It took him nearly twenty minutes to finally ring her bell. Tina sang out her pleasure leaving no doubt that she was cumming and using his face to achieve ultimate ecstasy. She had both hands on his head, pulling on his hair and forcing his face tightly up against her womanly flesh.

"Okay, boys and girls. Thank you for playing the game today. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us." With that remark, Roy turned off the microphone switch so he could no longer be heard.

It was less than two minutes later that the real Carl entered the basement enclave and grabbed Roy's hand in appreciation.

"Roy, I can't thank you enough for what you bring to the table for selflessly helping us like this. You're a true friend. You have quite the imagination and Tina and I are so lucky to call you our friend. I'm positive that Tina is going to rape me again later tonight as a result of your perceptive influence. Somehow you know exactly what to inject at the perfect time. You have turned our insipid sessions into stellar events!"

Roy was stunned. He'd hoped that he'd disgusted them enough to preclude any future interactions but his tactic seemed to have had the opposite effect. He didn't know if Carl was just putting on or what. He had achieved his objective, accepting their invitations, and now had no desire to return. As he stood there shaking Carl's enthusiastic hand, he reminded him, "Remember, not a word of this can ever get back to Marla. She might construe my participation with you guys as acceptance of your lifestyle. I know you two were hoping that I'd change my mind but so far, I'm still not on board with the concept."

Carl's enthusiasm waned as he replied, "I understand, Roy. This has nothing to do with that. I'll be honest and admit that we were hoping you might view things in a different light after seeing how these things improve our sex life. But we acknowledge that not everyone has the capacity to embrace this. It takes an exceptionally strong and solid marriage bond. Perhaps one day you and Marla will get there."

Roy ignored the inference and left for home.

Upon her return home, Marla was again careful to avoid any inquiries into Roy's activities and whereabouts during his day. She and the children gleefully filled him in on the fun-filled experiences they'd had at the birthday party activities. She knew she'd get feedback from Tina later. But later that night, as Roy reimagined the sex he had earlier orchestrated between Tina and her lover, his sex session with Marla that night was over the top. She knew that his renewed intensity must have had something to do with Tina and Carl and she reveled in his passionate lovemaking, hoping this meant that he was seriously considering their lifestyle proposal. Roy took her silence on the topic as a sign that she had given up on the notion altogether and he felt more secure than he had in a long time.

"Hi Tina, this is Marla. Sorry to bother you at work, but I've just been dying to find out how things went with Roy on Sunday."

"Oh, hey. Yeah, Carl worked on him and pushed him pretty hard. Roy started bristling so Carl said he thought it best to back off the pressure for a while. But you'll be pleased to know that they did talk for a good long while and he said that although Roy seems resistant to participate, he freely discusses sex openly with Carl, much as you and I do, so that's a good sign. Personally, I think it's just a matter of time."

"Well, another good sign is his reaction, which seems to confirm what you just told me. Sunday night he was all wound up and almost out of control in the bedroom. Whatever it was that Carl said must have hit its intended target. He was all over me and I loved it."

"See? What did I tell you? We just need to give your hubby some more time. I believe he'll come around."

"I hope so, Tina. In the meantime, I'll stay quiet as a mouse about it unless he brings it up."

"Good. Carl says he thinks that is the best approach to bring him around. Let HIM bring it up and have it be his idea."

Another two months went by without a pressuring incident. The two couples went out together several times as a foursome and nothing was ever mentioned about swapping or sharing. Tina always dressed provocatively and flirted heavily with Roy, good-naturedly but Carl was always circumspect with Marla, not wanting to inflame Roy's recalcitrance. Roy never flirted back nor did he ever allow himself to be caught alone with Tina. It was very frustrating for them. Marla and Roy attended three weekend cross country races in which their eleven-year-old son Gordon, took part. He placed third in his first race and second in his next two attempts. He seemed to be improving every match. It was quite an accomplishment to place second in the last race because he was the youngest participant entered. They were very proud of their boy.

The open relationship couple knew that Marla was ripe for the picking but she still refused to participate without Roy's explicit permission and approval. She was never going to jeopardize her marriage for any amount of intimate experiences, though her curiosity was running rampant. Carl decided it was time to implement his plan that would both allow him to have his time with Marla and render Roy harmless at the same time. He thought it was foolproof and he'd waited long enough to get in Marla's panties. Tina called Marla at her work on Friday afternoon.

"Hey girl, how's the week been treating you?" Tina asked.

"TGIF," replied Marla. "This has been a boring week here at work and I can't wait to get home."

"Well, what if you had the chance to suddenly make your weekend on an extremely promising note? You interested?"

"You bet I am. What do you have in mind?" Marla inquired.

"I'd like to talk to you tomorrow when you go grocery shopping. Could you meet me alone at the Food Emporium at say 10:00 in the morning, no kids?"

"Sure. What's this about?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Don't mention this to Roy. See you then." Tina added.

"Okay, tomorrow at ten."

Saturday morning Marla poured over their refrigerator and pantry assessing their weekly needs and made her shopping list. As she was going down the second aisle in the store she was greeted by both Tina and Carl. She gave them each a hug.

Marla began, "You're gonna have to tell me your secret for getting Carl to go grocery shopping with you. Roy hasn't been with me in ages."

"Carl's no better. He couldn't find a thing in this store if you put a gun to his head. He's here for a different reason. We wanted to talk to you together."

"Oh? What about?"

Carl interjected, "I think we have a good chance at persuading Roy to go along with us this coming Sunday after our round of golf. But in order to make that happen, the stage has to be perfectly set and that's where you come in."

"Roy? He's not said a word about it to me. What do you mean?" Marla anxiously asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say he was ready to jump in with both feet. I don't think he's eager to participate himself, but I believe he'd be willing to let you have a taste of the lifestyle under the right conditions, to allow you to satisfy your curiosity if nothing else." Carl supplied.

"How so?"

"I believe he'd be willing to watch and direct you remotely in your first encounter with me but he doesn't want to be in the same room with it going on."

"He's gonna watch what we do from the hallway?" Marla puzzled.

"Not exactly," he continued. "I can arrange it where you and I can be in a bedroom of our house and Roy will be in my home office watching us through closed-circuit TV. He'll be able to see and hear everything that goes on. That's the only way he'd consider it. But he wants this first time to be a safe experience for us both, so he insists on giving us directions controlling what we do from beginning to end during our 'encounter'."

"That sounds kind of weird, especially for Roy. I understand that he wouldn't want to be in the same room and how he might want to watch to make sure I'm safe at all times but to direct us being intimate together? That doesn't sound like my Roy at all."

"It's the only way he'd agree, at least for this first time. If he calls the shots on all the action, then he knows nothing bad will happen to you. I believe it'll help him quell any thoughts of jealousy also if he determines what goes on."

Marla mused, "I guess that makes sense in a way. It just surprises me is all."

"Well it cuts both ways," he added. "We both must agree in advance to do everything he says without question or hesitation. He's an all or nothing kind of guy."

"That's my Roy for sure," she agreed. "Wow. I can hardly believe that it's finally gonna happen. So what do you need me to do?"

Tina jumped back in, "My mother is going to take our girls for the day tomorrow so they'll be out of the house until the evening meal. Could you make some similar arrangements for your boys? Could someone take them for the entire afternoon to free you and Roy to participate with us in this?"

"It's been well over a month since they visited my sister. I'm sure she'd take them for the day if I asked." Marla offered.

"Perfect," Carl rejoined. "But here's where it gets a little tricky. You see, he's still pretty nervous about the whole thing. He'll go along with it and allow you a chance to take part, at least for this first time, but he doesn't want to talk to anyone about it or have it rubbed in his face. It would probably be best if you act unaware that anything is going to happen. Take the boys to your sister's place while Roy and I are golfing tomorrow. Then drive over to our house around lunchtime and park your car in our garage. That way, nothing will be put in Roy's face until he decides for himself to let you proceed with it."

"I hear what you're saying but what about Tina? From what you're telling me, only you and I will be getting together and Roy will be giving us instructions on what to do and how to do it. Is it fair for Tina to be left out?" Marla questioned.

"You're so sweet for thinking of me," Tina considered. "But it might be best that this happen in baby steps. Let Roy get accustomed to the idea of your involvement first. Then when he realizes that there is no threat to your marriage and you screw his brains out afterward in appreciation, maybe he'll open up a little more and let me take him for a spin another time. One thing at a time, girl."

"Perhaps you're right, Tina, baby steps. It sounds like you guys have everything all planned out for this to happen. I only hope that Roy will follow through as you suggest. I promise I won't say a word to him about any of this. I don't want to jeopardize what little chance there may be."

Tina asked, "Oh, I almost forgot, what's Roy's favorite color for you to wear in undergarments?"

Marla blushed, "I have a red teddy and sheer red panties set that he loves to see on me, for a minute or so at least," she chuckled.

"Great. Bring that with you tomorrow when you come. Seeing his favorite outfit on you just may add to his enthusiasm and help him get with the program." Tina suggested.

"Okay, I'll do it. I'll see you guys tomorrow around lunchtime with my fingers crossed." Marla said excitedly.

Tina knew she had a red teddy, but not sheer red panties. She made a point to purchase a pair after leaving the grocery store.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sunday morning.....

"Roy, don't forget I'm taking the boys with me to visit my sister today. We won't be home until supper time. Is there anything you want me to pick for supper up on the way home?"

Roy was pleased to dodge the bullet and not be asked to accompany them. "Why don't you pick up Chick-fil-A on your way home? We haven't had that in quite a while."

"Sounds good babe. I hope you enjoy your day golfing and whatever else you choose to do today sweetheart," she winked.

He kissed her, placed his clubs in the trunk of the car, and headed to the golf course to meet Carl.

As they walked the course, Carl once again endeavored to broach the topic with Roy.

"Ya know, Roy, if it was just me, I'd never bring it up, but Tina has threatened to cut me off if I don't ask you at least one more time about your thoughts on sharing, you know, the four of us."

Surprised that it had taken him so long to reprise the subject, Roy merely smiled and mused, "cut you off, huh?"

"Yeah, man. She wants to know if you two are any closer to exploring possibilities with us."

"Well I sure hope she doesn't cut you off, Carl but quite honestly I'm no closer to considering that than I was before. I hate to burst anyone's bubble but I'm just not cut out for that kind of a relationship. It's not for me, or us. We appreciate the friendship we have with you and Tina, but that's all it will ever be."

"I told her. I told her a dozen times. At least now I can honestly say I tried. She sort of agreed with me that you may still be reluctant, so she wants me to invite you back over for another session as director. You're the best we've ever had and you'd sure inject another shot of enthusiasm in our bedroom if you'd do it again. Could you see your way clear to help us out one more time?"

Roy reluctantly considered his request and feeling his oats, said, "Tell you what, Carl. I've beaten you pretty soundly the last four weekends we've met up. If you achieve a lower score than me today, I'll do it. But if I do it again, it will be the very last time. Marla happens to be at her sister's again today with the kids and will be gone all afternoon, so I'll have the time and opportunity."

123456...8