Unwitting Pawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you despise your wife for some reason, Mr. Andrews? What are you not telling me?" She demanded.

"Despise? Perish the thought! I love that woman with every fiber of my being. Should the circumstances require, I'd give my life for her in a heartbeat, without even thinking!" He assured.

You are professing a dichotomy, Mr. Andrews. You either despise Marla or you love her with, how was it you said it? Every fiber of your being? I need to know, which is it?"

"I don't understand, Mrs. Crenshaw. Where on earth would you ever get the idea that I despise her? I never said any such thing, I'm certain of it" he posited.

"Two things, Mr. Andrews. You've said two things and done one and they are in complete opposition to one another. Just a couple of minutes ago, you proudly stated that she was worthy of being your wife and professed sacrificial love for her. Yet, on the other hand, you treat her like she's a servant and not your wife. You'll let her cook and clean for you and take care of your house and children, yet you withhold and deny her conjugal union that is her right to receive as your worthy wife. Apparently, your statement 'every fiber of your being' has caveats not mentioned in these sessions. Are you a liar, Mr. Andrews or are you a man of your word? Which is it?"

CLICK!!!!!

A mountain might as well have fallen on his head. She finally broke through his stubborn recalcitrance. Enlightenment.

"Mrs. Crenshaw, I apologize if I led you to believe otherwise. I AM a man of my word and I truly DO love Marla with everything in me. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to take my darling bride home now. We've got some serious lovemaking to do and as far as I'm concerned, the sooner, the better.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Roy and Marla, with Kevin at their side, were waiting patiently at the finish line of the 10K (6.21 miles) race at an NCAA sanctioned course for the state championship cross country meet at the end of the school year. They enthusiastically leaped to their feet as they saw Gordon crest a hill and appeared on the horizon in the first position. They waited and waited. It was another forty-five seconds before they saw the second-place runner crest the hill. Their son handily won the race and basked in the love and admiration of his happily married parents.

1...345678