Up Against the Wall

Story Info
A trans man taking and then being taken by a cis woman.
1.3k words
4.38
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All people are over 18)

It's evening. We come in the door and I'm pushed up against the wall, playfully with quick little kisses, sometimes resting foreheads together. I wrap my arms around you and pull you close. You smell so good. You nestle your head in the crook of my neck and begin soft kisses. I run my hands through your hair, we are just getting warmed up. We gaze into each other's eyes and then begin to passionately kiss.

I try to take over but you are stubborn and don't let me. It makes me melt in your arms. I help take off your shirt and you take off mine. I feel you up against me, so beautiful and soft. We make out once more, and then I can't help it, I pin you against the wall and begin kissing you with great abandon. I need you and you need me, and we need this. First kisses on the mouth, then down the jaw, the neck, the clavicle. Damn, you are so sexy. I take a second to appreciate your beauty and think about how much I want to be inside of you and have you inside of me. I didn't use to like receiving, but I've warmed up to it with someone I can trust, someone who is safe, someone like you.

I continue kissing down your figure, and am eternally grateful that you removed your bra for me because it was just going to be in my way. I slip my hands in your back pants pockets and I begin to suckle on your right breast. Tongue flicking the nipple, feeling it harden under my assault. I don't want the left one to feel left out, so I kiss my way to suck that one and use one hand to massage the breast I just left. I kneel in front of you and look up at you with a gleam in my eye, you know what I want and want it too. You look down at me with big, beautiful eyes and a warm smile that makes my heart soar.

You take me by the hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. I'm told to wait outside the door. It feels like an eternity, but a few minutes later, you call my name and welcome me in. It's dark but I can hear the crackle of the fire in the fireplace. I see the warm glow of the flames dance across your skin. I am in awe to see you naked, face-up, spread eagle on the bed, wrists tied down and blindfolded.

The scene before me turns me on even more, I become harder and wetter than I already was. I approach you as silently as I can but a floorboard creaks and you turn your head towards the sound. I start rubbing and kissing your feet and slowly working my way up your soft body. I love how you begin to squirm and arch your body towards me. I can smell how turned on you are and I can't wait for a taste. I begin to lick and suck, slowly exploring you. I start licking in circles around your clit and then my fingers take over.

First one finger slides in and then another. In, out and making the come here motion with my fingers. I slide my body up yours to better kiss you on the lips while I finger you. A nibble on the ear here. A nip there.

Gently grazing your bottom lip with my teeth. I have a surprise for you too. While you were getting ready, I stripped and got my internal strap on ready too. I remove my fingers, hear you whimper for more and then thrust myself deep inside you. You are so tight and wet, it feels so good.

I see your head tilt back in pleasure. I remove your blindfold, so I can look into your eyes. I notice you have huge pupils, as you stare at me you must be looking at something you love. I know mine are huge too as I stare right back.

Now I begin to slowly slide out and then back in again. Painfully slow at first, but I want to make sure you want it. I stop and sit up and lightly run my nails down your body, as if I have all the time in the world, after all you're tied down.

Then I resume thrusting into you with abandon. Over and over again. I'm getting tired but you're getting close. I release your arms and collapse on the bed.

"My turn", you say with a wicked gleam in your eye. Slowly you take the strap on, still wet from us both and slide the wearer end into you. God, you are so incredibly sexy and I would do absolutely anything you say right now.

I'm spent but you order me on my knees, I have no choice but to comply. You grab my hair and pull me into sucking your dick. It still tastes and smells like you, it's intoxicating. As I lick and suck down your shaft, I also reach behind and grab your butt. I just can't resist, I'm such a butt guy.

"Just what do you think you're doing?", you ask. I try to look innocent and batt my eye lashes at you. "You're gonna get it now", you tell me. I'm ordered to bend over the bed, facing down. *smack*, *smack* You slap me playfully on the butt, but just enough to sting and remind me you mean business.

I need you so bad, I'm dripping. I feel you reach between my legs, cupping and rubbing me. "Please?!?" I ask. "Please what?" You say. "Please, take me, I beg you". No sooner than the words come out of my mouth than I feel you thrust deep into me. Fuck, you feel so good. I sink my face and chest into the bed, enjoying your assault with your hands on my hips.

Abruptly, you stop. I look back. You ok? I ask. "Ride me" you say, as you pant and lay down on the bed. I crawl over to you and do as you wish, slowly sinking down onto you. I lean down and cover your body with mine. We make eye contact, staring deeply and kiss. I feel so connected and comfortable with you right now. We run our hands through each others' hair, taking a minute just to enjoy each other.

I pin your arms on the bed as I start gyrating my hips. I know we're both close and want release. I eventually let go of your arms and move to your clit. I pick up speed and the pressure begins to build.

Both of our breathing quickens, you begin to writhe and moan, I know you're close. I encourage you to cum "Come on baby". Then that moment hits, you buck your hips, close your eyes and sigh as the waves of pleasure flow. Seeing your orgasm triggers my own, knowing how tight and wet you are, seeing how beautifully sexy you are, sends me over the edge too.

I roll off and snuggle up to you. You're still laying on your back and ease the toy out of you. I lay my head on your chest and gently clear the hair out of your face and cover it in soft kisses. We smile at each other and then I grab some wipes from the floor for us to clean up with. We rest a minute to catch our breath and then use the restroom to freshen up.

We return to bed and this time you snuggle up to me and I wrap my arms around you. I kiss you on the top of the head and pull the blanket up over us. I think this is what love and joy feels like.